Trailer of Family Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Grandma, a church bathroom, & grandson's desire.
1.7k words
4.23
171k
27
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we reached the church, the snow had started to pick up. Mom was concerned we might not be able to drive back. I told her we'd make it back just fine. My sister had found our usual pew, and we piled in next to her.

"It's going to be a great sermon!" she said. She was always a bit too bubbly for me. "It's an extra half hour today!"

I looked around the room and could see more than a dozen women I'd laid the pipe with more than once. At first, there was an uneasy feeling about it, but now, I felt like a shepherd. One who shepards hot sexy older grannies to my big dick.

We sat down and the singing started. About a half hour in, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. On my way to the john, I passed Mrs. McClean. The Texan who had moved up here after winning some lottery money. I called her "the rich bitch." She always talked the dirtiest and howled the loudest. She also liked to wear stockings and garters for me. Her biggest turn on came when I shoot a big wad of cum on her nylon-covered thighs. Then I'd finish by jizzing all over her panties. She'd lick the cum out of the and then clean of my rod.

She gave me a faint wave, raised her eyebrows and made a quick look toward the church door. I nodded, as if to say "later" and continue to the bathroom. Mrs. McClean was a tornado in bed and I started thinking about what I would do to her tonight as I pushed open the bathroom door.

I could hear the choir starting up again as I pushed the stall door open. When I pulled my cock out to pee, it was halfway hard thinking about Mrs. McClean. Meanwhile, I could here another guy in the stall next to me. He sounded like he was having prostate problems with that trickle of his. My piss hole fired open and out came the morning's coffee. I shook it, turned and opened the stall door.

As I was gathering my cock to stuff back into my pants fully, I saw black high heels and the hem of a purple dress.

Grandma Gerte! I'd gone into the wrong bathroom! In thinking about that hot sex with Mrs. McClean, I'd totally missed the men's room and strayed into the ladies room. I didn't even notice she'd gotten up.

"Oh my Gott!" she said, her voice a low whisper enveloped by the sound of the choir. "What are you doing in here?"

"I got the bathrooms wrong, Grandma! I'm sorry," I said, not realizing my fat tool was still in my hand.

"And what -- what is -- that?" my Grandma said, vaguely pointing toward my half-hardened cock. "Put that away, please!"

When she said "Put that away," my loins churned. The blood rushed quickly into the spongy material of my penis and hardened farther. I wasn't sure what to say. But now my cock was slapping against the fabric of my white shirt, tall and erect.

Grandma Gerte turned away and closed her eyes. She couldn't bear the sight of it. And in church, no less! "Please -- put it back in your pants!"

My rush of lust was overwhelming any sane thought I may have had. Was this the moment? Was this the time? I grabbed a handful of blood-bloated fuck-flesh and took my chance.

"Get on your knees Grandma," I said in a commanding tone.

"What ... I ... what?" she said, looking at me.

"Get down on your knees, take off that jacket and be quiet," I said. I'd done this enough with the oldies around the way.

"Grandson, what are you doing?" she said fervently. She could have screamed, but the choir was going full throat. And I was about to do the same.

"I want to fuck you, Grandma Gerte, I said. I reached over and slid the flimsy deadbolt on the door. Then, I unbutton my trousers and dropped them to the floor.

"Oh my Gott!" she said again. "You ... you are ... raping me? In church?"

"Take off your jacket!" I said again forcefully. She complied and looked like she wanted to cry. "And don't scream or yell. We are, after all, in church. And I'm just an underage teenager you lured in here for sex. Isn't that right?"

"You can't do this," she said again, letting her jacket drop onto the stained, tiled floor.

I found the zipper on the back of her dress. I pulled it down, my hot cock wagging inches from her eyes. The zipper down, I pulled the dress down to her forearms. "You do the rest," I said. Quivering, she did it.

She kneeled before my stiff prick, my sweaty ball sack and me. I just stared at her profound, swollen chest. Her tits overfilled her bra, squirting out of the tops of the cotton cups. I could see her nipples plainly now, hardened either from a chill or the excitement.

"Suck my cock, Grandma," I said.

"No," she said. "I cannot. I am your Oma!"

She used the German word for Grandmother. "Well, Oma's got to suck my dick and make me cum before the choir stops singing," I said. I pushed my cock in toward her lipstick-painted lips. She turned her head and I reached out a hand and turned it back. "Suck it."

Her mouth opened and I pressed my fat cockhead into her 64-year-old mouth. I slid onto her tongue, feeling her hot spit coat the shaft. Grandma inched her way until I felt it poke the back of her throat.

I stared down at her massive tits and started fucking her face. Oh my God! I was doing it! I was fucking my Grandmother! Not a full fuck, but that would come later. I used one hand to ram her face into my prick and another kneaded her mushy tits.

Under the weight of my tool, Grandma grunted and groaned. At first, I thought she was crying. However, as my hips met her face faster, her suction grew stronger. She was, at once, resisting and taking it in like a pro. Amazing.

The choir was about to move on to the last song. I knew if we were gone much longer, Mom would begin to wonder. It didn't matter. I wasn't going to last much longer anyway.

"Do you like it when I fuck your mouth, Grandma Gerte," I said. "Are my big balls slapping against your chin turning that hot old body of yours on?"

"Mmmmm-ggggph! Nnnn-ggggggg!" she cried beneath my swollen shaft. I pumped faster and faster, until I could feel the surge building behind my balls.

"Oh fuck, your mouth is so hot, Grandma! So hot. Jesus, I'm cumming! NNNGGH!"

Every cell inside me exploded and my cock spat three giant ropes of cum into her mouth and down her throat. She started gagging and coughing, but I was nowhere close to done. A huge jet of cum found its way into Grandma's hair, while four more jizz ropes, thick and white, plopped onto her face. I blew another three thick strands onto the tops of her quivering melons, soaking them with my seed. I watched her swallow the mother lode I'd left on her tongue and saw the ocean of goo I'd splattered on her chest begin to ooze down into her cleavage. She coughed and breathed hard as I rubbed the last bits of semen out of my piss tube and onto her face.

It was the most amazing orgasm I'd ever experienced. My cock was still hard, but the last song was ending and I knew we had to get out there. I wiped off my cock with a paper towel and handed one so she could wipe her face. She started to wipe her tits, but I stopped her.

"Leave it. I want to know it dripping down onto your stomach when we're sitting in the pew together," I said, pulling up, buttoning and zipping my pants. With an exasperated look on her face, she pulled her dress over her semen-soaked boobs. I could see it rubbing onto the purple fabric as I helped her zip up.

"You young bastard," she said, standing and sliding on her jacket. I could still see some cum in her hair. She jammed her hat over it. "I'll get you for this! That's incest! It's wrong! So wrong! And you're so wrong!"

I was feeling bold. "You can't tell anyone," I said. "Or I'll say that my visiting, live-in Grandma is some weirdo who takes her grandchildren into bathrooms and rapes them. So, let's make this worth both our whiles. Tonight, when Mom goes to her bowling night, stay behind. Tell her you're sick. We'll have some bigger fun then."

"How is that worth my while?" she asked angrily.

I reached around her and unbolted the door. "It's not," I said with a big grin, my cock finally losing its stiffness. "But I'm going to fuck the shit out of you tonight."

I opened the door. She stared at me defeated and angry. I smiled. "Mom and God are waiting," and with that we walked out.

When we got back to the pew, the reverend started his sermon -- "honor thy father and mother."

"What took you two so long?" Mom asked Grandma Gerte, worried. Grandma looked over at me.

"I was emphasizing what the reverend was going to talk about. It's a really important topic for me. I really got excited about it and exploded with enthusiasm wit her. You got my message, right Oma?"

"Oh yes, Grandson. I got all of it," she said.

"Well ..." Mom said, a courteous smile across her lips. "How nice. Now let's listen."

And we did. Well, Mom and Elsa did. I couldn't. Grandma sat sour faced and deflected a few of Mom's "What's wrong?" questions. I had to disguise the new hard-on I'd gotten thinking about my cum dripping on Grandma's massive melons as we sat in the pew. All that tit flesh soaked with silvery goo. Oozing down her cleavage. Every once in a while, I'd see her shift and attempting to tug at the fabric on the front of her dress. But I knew I'd dumped enough cum on the matronly old bag that she'd be swimming in it for the remainder of the afternoon.

And by nightfall, I'd be so deep into her pussy; she'd be wishing she'd stayed in the Netherlands. Meanwhile, the snow had really started to come down.