Trailer of Family Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
Snow falls & so do Grandma's inhibitions.
1.3k words
4.21
131.4k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made it home. Mom called a friend with a truck built for snow to pick her up for bowling. My sister left with friends after church and would be staying over somewhere else.

By 5:30, I'd find out if Grandma Gerte would be going along with my demands. The three of us sat in the living room watching "Murder, She Wrote" when I got my answer.

"Mom," my mother said to hers. "You need to go get ready."

"Precious, I am not feeling so well. It must have been something I ate earlier," she said. I nearly burst out laughing. "You go without me."

"You sure?" Mom said.

Grandma Gerte looked over toward me. "My grandson and I will find something to do with all this free time tonight. Or maybe I'll just go lay down.

"OK. I need a nice long bath," Mom said. "I'll be in there for a while. You know where the food and stuff is. My ride will be here in about an hour."

We nodded. They kissed each other on the cheek. Mom went into her bedroom and gathered some clothes. She headed for the bathroom and closed the door.

I couldn't contain my excitement with the coming evening's events. It may have been incest, but so far, it had proven to be the most powerful sexual rush I've ever had so far. I was in way over my head now and there was no turning back. Grandma was, too, and for all her prudishness, she knew she was in at least hip deep.

I stood up in front of her and lower the sweats I'd changed into after church. My long, thick fucktool waggled in front of her erect and hard enough to cut diamonds.

"Tell me you've never seen a cock bigger than that, Grandma," I said proudly. I wrapped a hand around it.

"It ... is ... so ... big. Dutch men have big penises, but yours is like a horse!" she said. "How could you be so awful? Are you so polluted with these thoughts that you cannot restrain yourself?"

I started stroking myself lightly. "Apparently not," I said. "Are you turned on by my size, Grandma?"

"No! No! No! No! You are my grandson! This is insane! I will not fuck you!" she whispered, though it could have been a yell.

"Yes, you will," I said. "But first, let's have a little fun."

I grabbed her hand and made her stand up. "You go over and start a conversation with Mom in the bathroom. Open the door slightly. I'll stand back and out of the way."

"What for?" she asked. She seemed puzzled and angry now.

"Just get up and go do it. You always have these conversations with her. But, I want you to talk about her as a teenager and how she grew up. Get her to talk about her tits," I said. God, I was so horny I could have cum on Grandma right then. But I had a ridiculously erotic plan to really blow my load.

"I will not!" she said.

"OK, then you'll suck me now," I said, and pushed my pulsing fuck staff toward her face.

"All right ... all right. You win. For now," she said. She walked over to the bathroom door.

The door to the small bathroom was off the kitchen. It slid open rather than swinging on hinges. I could stand near the microwave cart, look into the tub and not be seen.

"Honey," she said. "I have a question for you. Can we talk a moment?" Grandma said through the door.

"Sure Mom," my mom said. "Open it up and pull up a chair." They did this a lot so it wasn't out of the ordinary. Me standing behind Grandma as she talked, hidden from my mother's view, was.

"Sweetie, when you were a young girl, going through growth stages, what was your first bra size?" Grandma said.

As she asked, I could see Mom turn toward Grandma. Her tits glistened moist from the bath water, huge buoys bobbing on top of the soapy rinse. "That's a weird question, Mom," she said. "But I think it was, umm, 34-C. That was when I turned 13."

Mom started talking about her chest size as I watched her gleam like some fleshy, sensual diamond. As Grandma continued the conversation about their underwear sizes, I pulled out my cock and started stroking it. I was maybe a foot and a half behind Grandma as I did. I stroked as softly as I could, watching my mom soap herself. Watching my Grandmother squirm wondering what I was doing behind her.

"... and by 21, I was an 'F' cup. I moved to a 'G' cup just two weeks ago and had to custom order some bras. They are so heavy now. Glad I'm keeping in shape," Mom said. With that she lit a cigarette and blew out the blue smoke.

Her tits, all that talk between the two older women and Mom sucking on that cigarette were exactly what I was seeking. In less than three minutes, the cum shot toward my piss hole.

I grunted and moaned as the cum exploded from my cockhead. I sent one shot then two across Grandma's back. A third would have flown over her head of the tail end of it hadn't caught Grandma's hair. I pointed my cock down ward and splattered the back of her nightcoat with the remainder of my man-sized load.

Grandma flinched when the first wave smacked her and I thought she'd go crazy when the goo plopped onto her blonde locks. But aside from one loud grunt too many on my part, my Mom never noticed.

I got down on my knees and crawled around my Grandma and found my way to the couch. They wrapped up their conversation and she came back over to the couch. "Satisfied?" she asked. She was soaked with my cum. "Well, at least you won't be cumming anymore tonight. Ha!" She felt victorious.

"Grandma," I said. "I've cum as many as 15 times in one day, all with the same or more power. I don't know how. Maybe," I grabbed my huge nuts," it's these. But who cares? You're gonna get fucked later, but right now, I need you to pull up that house coat and let me clean this mess off before Mom finishes her bath.

"What?" she asked, incredulous.

"Lift it!" I demanded. She did and I saw her large, spanning cream-colored granny panties. I crouched down. With one hand, I wiped my cockhead against the shiny fabric. With another, I grabbed a handful of her tit and squeezed. "Oh, fuck yeah, Grandma Gerte. I can't wait to fuck you and your 64 years of Dutch sex!"

Meanwhile, my latest load had found its way down the back of her panties, dripping slowly toward her sphincter. My cum residue added to what had dripped into her backside was another big load.

I rubbed it until I felt satiated, then slid my sweatpants back up. Mom took another 15 minutes in the bathroom. During that time, I pulled Grandma Gerte's tits out of her bra and gave them a thorough look.

Unbelievable. Of all the old racks I'd seen in this town -- and there were plenty of good ones -- this was by far the best. Each was larger than my head, hanging with the nipples pointed slightly downward. Each overflowed in my hands, their weight heavy and cumbersome. I don't know how she hefted them around. The skin on her tits was white as bone, while the aureoles were pink and long, vertical ovals.

I pressed my lips against them and sucked hard. She gasped each time I'd take a good sample. Then, I'd just hold and squeeze them. I made her hold them, too and I stroked my cock lightly. When I figured Mom was finished, she hauled them back into the same bra I lined with cum earlier in the day.