Trailer Park Tales 02: Lexi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Bobby," Lexi said as she stared at the huge fuck meat pulsing between his legs. She resisted the urge to suck on it and instead turned over, getting on to her knees, dropping her shoulders down low, her ass sticking up and back at him. She smiled over her shoulder at her son. "Can you guess what momma needs now?" she asked, wiggling her ass from side to side.

Bobby's eyes went wide as he watched her reach back and pull her ass cheeks apart.

"That's right, Bobby," she said, her naked asshole throbbing. "Time to fuck momma up the ass -- come on, Bobby -- momma needs a good, hard ass fuck!"

For a moment, Bobby looked as though he might pass out at the thought of invading his mother's butt. He quickly grabbed his prick and moved forward, aiming the bulbous knob at the tiny hole between his mom's ass cheeks.

"Are you sure, mom?" he asked. "Won't it hurt?"

"Maybe a little," Lexi said, grinning at the concern in his voice. "But I really want it up the ass, Bobby." She pushed back, feeling the head of his cock nudge against her butthole. "Come on, Bobby -- you've seen me get buttfucked in my films -- do it to momma, Bobby -- fuck momma in the ass!"

Bobby pushed forward, the head of his knob easing into her tight asshole, the muscle stretching obscenely around the thick head of his cock. Lex gasped with pleasure as she felt her son's huge prick pushing into her ass, stretching her little rosebud wide around Bobby's monster cock.

"Uuuhhnnnnn fuuuuuuuck!" she groaned as Bobby pushed the head fully into her ass, followed by the first inch or two of his shaft.

"You okay, mom?" he asked.

"Fucking perfect!" Lexi sighed. "Give me more, Bobby -- give momma that cock in her ass!"

Bobby began rocking his hips, stuffing more and more of his prick into his gorgeous mother's tight ass, her huge tits squashed beneath her on the sofa, her ass framed by her suspenders.

"Fuck yeah! Uuuhnnnnnn -- fuck momma -- mmmm -- fuck momma's ass!"

It had been months since one of her lovers had last fucked her ass and a lot longer than that since she'd taken so big a cock in her butt. Lexi winced as Bobby shoved more of his giant cock up her ass, the slight pain a delicious counterpoint to the intensely pleasurable feeling of being so stuffed. Over all of that, was the joy that it was her own son who was fucking her ass.

"Fuck momma -- aahahnnnnnn -- fuck momma's ass!" she pleaded. Bobby started to speed up, moving faster and deeper with each thrust. "Yeah, Bobby -- uuuhnnnnn -- fuck momma nice and deep -- uuhhnnnnn -- fuck momma -- fuck momma's asshole -- uuhnnnnnn -- deep as you can!"

Bobby grabbed her ass cheeks and crammed his immense prick deeper and deeper into the tight, gripping heat of his mom's butthole. Finally he gasped as his entire prick was in her ass, buried to his balls, something he never thought would happen -- previous girlfriends had never let him try getting his huge prick anywhere near their asses.

"Fuck, mom," he moaned, looking down at her tight asshole stretched around the thickness of his prick.

"You like that?" Lexi asked. "You like fucking your momma's ass?"

Bobby started fucking her ass again, dragging his cock out of her stretched asshole before stuffing it back inside. He quickly settled into a rhythm, fucking his huge cock in and out of Lexi's hot and horny butthole.

"God yes! Fuck my asshole -- uuhhhnnnnn -- fuck momma's little asshole!" Lexi cried, loving the feel of her own son filling her butt with his huge prick, something she was determined to feel time and again. "Ohhh fuck yes! Fuck momma's slutty asshole -- uugghhnnn -- you're your momma -- uuuhnnnn -- fuck momma's asshole -- hard as you can!"

Bobby did as his mother demanded, fucking his cock up her ass, shoving it as deep and as hard as he could.

"Uugghhnnn fuuuuuuuckkkk! Fuck momma -- uuhhhh -- make momma cum, Bobby!" Lexi yelled, feeling another orgasm rippling through her body, her pussy spasming, her asshole clenching even tighter around her son's huge, hard fuck meat. "Fuck momma's horny ass!" she screamed. "Cumming -- ohhhh ffuuuuuuuuuuckkk! Momma's cumming -- uuuhnnnn -- fuck momma's ass -- fucking -- cumming!"

Bobby managed to hold on to his own orgasm for a little longer, fucking his mother's asshole with long, hard, fast strokes as she came on his prick, her asshole gripping at his cock.

"Fuck -- uuh -- mom -- gonna -- cum!" he managed to pant out.

As much as it pained her, Lexi pulled away from him, his cock slipping from her well-fucked asshole. She rolled off the sofa and squatted on her knees, cupping her huge tits.

"Cum all over me, Bobby," she said as he quickly moved in front of her. "Just like in my movies -- give momma that cum."

Bobby jerked on his cock for a second, the huge knob swelling even more before his creamy load of cock juice spurted out of his prick. A huge, thick cord of jizz flew from his cock head, splashing over her face, laying in an unbroken line from her forehead to her chin. Another joined it, and another, the thick mess coating her face before starting to slide down and fall from her jaw on to her massive tits. Yet more jism flew from his knob, his cock pulsing in his hand as she opened her mouth and eagerly swallowed several loads, each as thick and heavy as the first.

"Mmmmm -- so much cum for momma," she laughed, taking the last few shots over her face. She'd done more than a few gangbangs in her porno career and had ended up with more than a dozen loads on her face in a single scene but she was beyond pleased to discover her son had them all beat.

"Fuck, mom," Bobby gasped as she leaned forward and sucked his cock deep, tasting his cum and her ass. "You're the fucking best," he said.

"Well, you haven't tried me, yet," came a voice from the door.

They both looked over to see Lexi's mom -- Bobby's grandmother -- smiling at them. Her cut-off shorts were open and she'd clearly been fingering her pussy with one hand, the other pawing at her huge, firm tits which she'd freed from her halter top.

"Hi mom," Lexi said, taking her son's cock out of her mouth.

"I was wondering when you'd get round to fucking this gorgeous hunk of a son of yours," her mom said, walking forwards. As Bobby watched in amazement, his hot granma knelt beside his mom and noisily slurped up a huge amount of Bobby's cum from her face, swallowing it with a grin. "Mmmm, tastes just like his dad," she said.

Lexi and her mom looked up at Bobby.

"What do you say, Bobby?" Lexi asked. "Got another load in there for your granma?"

Bobby's still hard cock flexed in her hand and he grinned.

"That feels like a yes to me," Lexi said, she and her mom leaning forward and sucking on his huge cock together.

THE END

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12