Trailer Slaves Ch. 01

Story Info
He is forced to watch his fiancee submit to another woman.
840 words
3.9
52k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm day at the trailer park where Kat and Eric lived. Eric was asleep on the bed, wearing only a pair of boxers. Kat was at the pool, in her bikini. Kat came home and climbed on top of Eric. Eric started to wake up. "Good afternoon, sleepyhead." Kat said.

"Good afternoon, honey." Eric replied. Kat kissed Eric roughly and passionately on the lips.

"I have a surprise for you." Kat informed Eric. A large busty blonde, about twenty entered, wearing a bikini that barley covered her breasts and cunt and carrying a bag. "This is Linda. I met her at the pool."

Linda pulled a collar and a pair of handcuffs out of the bag. She placed the handcuffs on Eric as he struggled under Kat. "He's already getting hard." Kat said to Linda as she felt Eric's dick poking into her. Linda put the collar around Eric's neck and hooked the handcuffs to a ring on the back.

Kat pulled Eric's boxers off, exposing his stiffening cock as Linda pulled some leg irons out of her bag. Kat held Eric's legs down as Linda attached the leg irons around his ankles.

Kat went to the bathroom and got a towel as Linda pulled a razor out of her bag. When Kat returned, she placed the towel under Eric's butt. Linda started to shave off all of Eric's pubic hair, until his crotch was bald.

Kat pulled out a feather and handed it to Linda. Linda started tickling Eric all over his body. Eric started struggling with his bonds, as he uncontrollably laughed and bucked on the bed. "See," Kat cooed at Linda, "I told you he was very ticklish."

Kat went over to Linda's bag and pulled out a set of wrist cuffs and handed them to Linda. Kat put out her hands and Linda placed the cuffs around Kat's wrists. Kat kneeled at Linda's feet. "You did well, my little slave." Linda said as she placed a collar around Kat's neck.

"What can I do for you now, mistress?" Kat asked.

"I want to watch you suck your man's tiny dick." Linda ordered.

"Yes, mistress." Kat answered. She got up and went over to the bed and leaned down. She grabbed Eric's dick and guided it into her mouth. She started sucking it as Linda watched. Eric started to groan.

"Suck that dick." Linda sighed as she rubbed her cunt through her bikini.

Kat could feel Eric's dick twitch as he shot a load of cum into her mouth. Kat swallowed most of it, but some of it dripped down the sides of her mouth.

Linda went over to Kat and slapped her. "Did I give you permission to make him cum?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, mistress." Kat apologized.

"No, but you will be sorry when I'm done with you." Linda informed Kat. Linda pulled a paddle out of her bag. "Bend over." Kat bent over, her breasts were over Eric's body. Linda started paddling Kat's ass as Kat started moaning in pain. After about five minutes, Linda stopped paddling Kat and put the paddle down.

Linda reached around and started rubbing Kat's breasts through her bikini top. Kat started moaning with pleasure. Linda pulled the bikini top off of Kat, exposing her large breasts to Eric. Eric started to get hard again as he watched Linda squeeze Kat's breasts and pinch Kat's nipples.

Linda turned Kat around and started licking Kat's breasts and sucking on her nipples as Kat continued moaning.

"Do you want me to make you cum, slave?" Linda asked.

"Yes, mistress." Kat answered.

"Well, you know what to do to get that pleasure." Linda replied. Kat pulled of Linda's bikini top. She started rubbing and licking Linda's breasts and pinching and sucking on Linda's nipples. Linda started moaning as she removed her bikini bottoms.

"Eat my pussy, slave." Linda ordered. Kat got down on her knees in front of Linda. Linda grabbed the back of Kat's head and guided it to her crotch. Kat started licking Linda's pussy and sucking on Linda's clit. Linda started moaning louder. "Eat me, slave." She held Kat's head tight against her as she orgasmed.

"Stand up and place your hands behind your head." Linda ordered as her orgasm ended. Kat stood up and put her hands behind her head. Linda hooked her wrist cuffs to a ring on the back of the collar. Linda pulled Kat's bikini bottoms off and looked at Kat's pussy. "That's a pretty pussy you have." She commented.

"Thank you, mistress." Kat responded. Linda placed her hand over Kat's crotch and started rubbing Kat's pussy and clit. Kat started moaning loudly as Linda slid a couple of fingers into Kat's hole and rubbed Kat's clit with her thumb. Kat came to a mind blowing orgasm, coating Linda's hand with her juices. Linda placed her hand to Kat's face and Kat licked it clean.

"What a good slave you are." Linda said.

"Thank you, mistress." Kat replied. (To be continued.)