Trailer Test Drive

Story Info
Dave goes camping and meet Rick and Brenda.
1k words
3.89
17.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having had the travel trailer only a few weeks I was excited about this maiden voyage. I had done all the things a newbie does buying the needed accessories and then some I didn't.

I thought I would get the routine ironed out by my self this time making it more enjoyable and less stressful for when the wife went along.

I double checked everything not wanting to make a mistake and soon I was on the road. I choose a campground not far away on this trip, the focus being getting familiar with the set up and all the procedures. The trip to the campground was uneventful and even backing into the campsite went well. I'm not a newbie backing up trailers and equipment, my construction job had afforded me the opportunity many times.

"I was going to come and offer you an extra set of eyes but evidently you've done this a time or two. So I'll offer a beer instead". With that Rick held up a bottle of craft beer which I was glad to accept.

"While this is the first time out with the travel trailer, I have backed a few trailers over the years. I just retired and the wife and I are looking forward to doing some traveling. I wanted to get the routine down before she came with". I figure it will make it less stressful for her if I know what I'm doing when she comes along."

"That's a great idea." A woman's voice said from around the corner of the RV. Rick's wife soon rounded the corner and held out her hand and introduced herself . "I'm Brenda." I briefly shook her hand noting how small it was even for a woman that couldn't be even five feet tall.

Brenda is an instantly likable woman with a great smile and an equally attractive body. It was hard to not notice her low cut top revealing a pair of large tan tits pushed forward by her bra.

We engaged in some small talk mostly about camping and RVing over the next few minutes until Brenda suggested Rick let me get situated in my site and offered a hand if I needed anything. I got the trailer leveled and the canopy and ground mat out. It was a warm day and I couldn't help but notice Rick and Brenda walk out of their 5th wheel in their swim suits. Ricks shirtless body was lean and tan while Brenda was in a one piece that again showed plenty of cleavage and had her nipples outlined enough that I couldn't not notice.

"We're going to the pool if you want to join us." Rick offered

"I may take you up on that, I just have a few things the check, maybe I'll see you there." I answered.

It took longer than I thought and having worked up a sweat I thought I'd take a shower at the campground showers since they seemingly had an unending supply of hot water. The afternoons advents had me feeling horny and a chance to rub one out while I showered sounded good.

I started the shower and let it run while I undressed. It was the standard campground shower with a bench next to the shower curtain and a tile shower next to that. I always liked the curtain in that it let you leave it just a little pulled back. Being an over 55 facility I wasn't worried about exposing my to children but if a guy want to catch a glimpse he could.

I got in and getting wet I leaned back into the waters stream pushing my simi hard cock in front of me. I could hear the curtain being bulled back in the stall across from me let my self linger there knowing that who ever it was got a view if he wanted it. The hot water hitting the top of my head and spilling over my closed eyes I ran my hand down and grasped my hardening member before turning to face the stream and looking through the steam to see if I was being watched.

There stood a naked and smiling Rick his hand had his hard dick in it and it looked as if he had been stroking it. His large cock head glistened with pre cum, he stroked it a few times and it was springy it was so hard. He opened my curtain stepped inside of my stall and closed it behind him. Without saying a word I instinctively reached out and took his cock in my hand. It was the twin of mine, 6 inches and thick with a pronounced large helmet. I don't even remember kneeling down but there I was with his dick parting my lips. I ran my tongue around the circumference feeling the spongy ridge give way to my mouth. I bobbed my head and sucked and alternately took him into my throat burying my nose in his sparse pubic hair.

His head swelled and he held his breath exhaling a moan when he shot several ropes of cum into my mouth, his cock twitching and convulsing 7 or 8 times then oozing the last of his reward for my efforts.

I stood up and turned him around and spit his load into my hand and lubed my now hard cock with some and used the rest to lube up his ass. He moaned when I tested him with a finger swirling it in a circle. I withdrew my finger and placed the tip at the entrance and pushed just the tip in almost to the ridge before pulling back and then again right up to almost past the head. On the third try it popped in and I slowly went in until my hips met his ass cheeks.

He held onto the towel hooks while I pumped him from behind. Over and over until my pace quickened and with a final thrust I emptied into him as many squirts as he had given me.

We soaped each other and rinsed under the spray of the shower head in my stall.

"I thought you might be in here, I'm glad I followed my instincts and found you.

Brenda is making dinner tonight and wanted me to ask if you were interested in joining us?"