Trailer Trash Ch. 02

Story Info
MILF and young lover get all tied up.
2.7k words
4.35
37.5k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfhouse
milfhouse
32 Followers

I wasn't sure I would hear from him again. I left as he slept soundly, his limp dick between his legs, my email address written in marker on his hand.

After our night of multiple orgasms, I went home to my husband, and put my newly shaved pussy on display for him, telling him it was a gift. I allowed him to take me, pushing his long hard dick into my sore, wasted cunt until we both came, although I don't know how I ever did.

When I checked my mail the next morning, there it was---an email from him. The subject line read, "Again?" I smiled, clicked on it and read. Just the thought of him as I read what he wrote made juices pour from my pussy while I sat at the kitchen table where I had fed my children breakfast. I shifted on the chair, undid the button on my jeans and slid my hand into my pants, pleasuring myself as I replied to him.

"Meet me at the RV Thursday."

I wanted him as bad as he wanted me, but he had a young, anxious cock and I wanted him to wait. I knew that the anticipation would drive him crazy and when we were together, he would be ready to blow.

I prepared myself for him in the best way I could. I took a long hot shower, shaving the hair that had started to grow back on my cunt. I wore a red push-up bra and matching panties. I covered the welcome mat to my pussy with honey flavored lube, spread some on my engorged lips, and around the entrance to my ass. I pulled on jeans and a t-shirt, and wore flip flops so that he could easily suck my toes.

I knocked on the door of the RV and it swung open, inviting me in. The smell of mothballs and stale, humid air hit my nose and the familiarity of it made my pussy leak. He looked better than I remembered, his freshly shaved head glistening in the moonlight, his penis hard in his jeans the instant he laid eyes on me. "Shit," he said. "You're more amazing than I remembered."

I walked up the steps and licked his lips before sitting at the table and laying my feet out for his mouth. He licked the arches of my feet and sucked on my toes. I took his right hand in mine and saw a long, jagged cut from his knuckles to his wrist. It made me hot to see evidence of his hard work. I pulled his fingers in and out of my warm mouth in long, throaty pulls, until neither of us could wait any longer.

He stood to carry me back to the bed, but I jumped up before he could and told him he would go first tonight. He closed his eyes and moaned, his hand moving to the front of his pants, stroking himself. "Oh, shit."

He walked backward toward the bed until he fell onto it, his hands running across his bald head. I quickly grabbed his arms as they remained above his head and secured first one and then the other to the bedposts with his neckties, which we'd left on the bed from our last tryst. I pulled them tight until I was sure he couldn't escape. He arched his back and looked panicked. I placed my hand on his stomach.

"Never? Never been tied up?"

He shook his beautiful head.

"I won't do anything you don't want. Pick a safe word."

"Safe word?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"A word to use when you want me to stop. When you can't stand it anymore. But remember," I teased, stroking his cock, "Use it wisely."

"Shave."

"Good enough." I went to work right away as he writhed on the sheets in horny anticipation.

I unbuttoned his pants and licked his hard abs, his belly button, the trail leading to his pulsing manhood. It wasn't much, but the touch of my tongue mixed with the feeling of helplessness drove him mad.

I knew. I'd been there many times myself.

I pulled the zipper down with my teeth and lightly sucked the tip of his dick, which peeked through his boxers, a hot, wet drop of cum waiting for me. He pushed his heels into the bed and moaned low and long. I took off his pants and then admired his toned body and hairless chest.

I stood before him and stripped, my hands trailing across my body, pinching my nipples, my lips, my fingers finding their way to my smooth, bare clit. His cock got harder when he saw that I had kept my pussy shaved clean. "I prepared dinner for you." He eyed my wet, waiting, hairless cunt with desire and pulled at his restraints.

"Oh, god," he moaned.

"That's for later. You'll eat when I'm through with you. Trust me, you'll need my sweet cum to replenish your strength."

I sat on his chest, my throbbing pussy inches from his face and prepared to masturbate, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I'd never masturbated in front of anyone and my nervousness was a good companion to my desire. I hovered over his face, my hands stroking his stubbly head, my breasts barely touching his lips. He stretched, trying to pull my erect nipples into his mouth, by I kept them just out of reach, teasing him in the worst way. Instead of allowing him the pleasure, I tugged on my small breast and craned my neck down, sucking on the pink, hard nipple with my own mouth. He whimpered as he watched.

I opened my legs in a wide "V", bent slightly at the knee, and ran my fingers through my hair. His eyes locked on my trembling hands. I gently pushed my fingers into his mouth, allowing him to suck them, then I removed them and placed my lubricated fingers on either side of my engorged clit. I rubbed both sides simultaneously---up and down, back and forth. My breathing matched the speed of my fingers. A moan escaped my throat as I slipped my index and middle fingers into my swollen pink lips. I slid them in and out, coating them with my wetness, which I rubbed into my clit in tight circles.

I moaned as I spread my lips with my right hand, the fingers of my left slamming in and out at lightning speed. He looked into my eyes as his hard cock rubbed against my ass cheeks, growing ever harder, demanding my attention. I ignored it. My eyes were half closed, everything fuzzy, but I didn't break contact with his. My fingers found my clit again, and I went back to making tight circles on my blood red sex. The muscles in my pussy contracted and held my fingers inside as I moaned and stroked the inside walls of my cunt. My breathing grew shallow. I was close. My juices flowed freely, like a river running down my thighs and pooling on his stomach. I laid my hand flat on my clit, and pressed, ground, and wiggled against it, my hips moving up and down on his chest, my wetness making slurping sounds as it rubbed between our bodies. I dug all four fingers into my cunt and scratched his chest with my free hand until my pussy was drained of all its joy. I put one finger in my mouth as he watched, and slowly licked it clean. I thrust this same finger back inside me and painted his lips with my milky cum, then poked through, entering his mouth. He sucked it clean and licked his lips.

"Please," he whimpered, moving on the bed, trying to touch me, any part of me.

I stood beside the bed and licked his stomach, lapping at the milky white puddle like a cat until there was no evidence of my masturbatory cum left of him. He writhed and moaned while I worked. I crawled up the bed and spread his legs apart, smiling at his total submission. I thought he might explode.

I touched the sensitive skin along his thighs that led to his balls and watched as they, too, grew, in hope and pleasure. A large drop of his sweet cum sat on his knob, a second small gift for me. I tenderly sucked it clean. Instead of plowing straight ahead, I lay my warm, full lips on the crown and touched the tip of my tongue to the small hole in the shaft. I licked the underside of his dick, shamelessly bringing him close to insanity. I leaned over and guided his cock into my wide, open mouth. My lips closed at once, wrapping tightly around his shaft. My tongue explored his sweet member.

His thighs and abdomen clenched as I sank my lips over the end of his shaft, tight and smooth. He closed his eyes and tried to breathe. My mouth didn't just accept his cock, it enveloped it, completely surrounding the rigid pole with my sweet, tireless mouth. Obviously, the inexperienced little girls he'd been with had never brought him this close to heaven.

My hair fell like a curtain around my face, concealing it as I sucked, but the slurping sounds could not be hidden as I worked hard to please him. His hips lifted off the mattress, inviting, compelling me to accept more of his cock into my mouth, which I readily did. I choked a little as his dick repeatedly hit the back of my throat, enticing my gag reflex. There was little he could do to stop the culmination of my assault.

He whimpered, "Suck harder."

I did. Not longer or faster, just harder. I collapsed my mouth on his shaft in growing strength, increasing the suction, drawing the semen from his balls with sheer force. I pulled him farther and farther into my mouth as he climaxed, his shaft pulsing against my muscular tongue. He cried out as he came, supplying me with a load that filled me until it dripped out the sides of my mouth. I held his cock in my mouth as it continued to throbbed, my lips like a second skin on his hard member.

I released him, and he fell back onto the bed, sighing audibly. I drew my body over his, leaned over his mouth and shared the sweet cum with him, which he accepted readily this time. He could hardly breathe.

I turned around so that I was facing away from his face, my naked pussy on his chest, his flaccid dick on his stomach. I leaned forward and placed my fingers gently on his balls, which tucked up inside of him at my hot touch. I explored farther down, running my fingers across his hairy thighs and placing a finger on the edge of his ass. Every muscle in his body tensed.

"Shave," he muttered.

I teased his ass a little, running my finger around his hole until he unclenched a bit, but not wanting to ruin the trust, I stopped, turned and released his wrists.

"I, I..." He began.

"Yes?" I asked as I took his red, swollen hand in mine, licked at the tender spots and placed it on my throbbing, waiting pussy.

"I won't be able to cum again. Not after that," he apologized.

I smiled."Then you'll have to make me cum. Twice."

I rolled off of him and spread my legs wide. "Taste," I said, remembering the sweet honey I'd spread on my clit, my ass, my lips just for him.

His head disappeared between my legs and moments later his thick, warm tongue was working it's way up my inner thigh. When he reached the honey, he stopped and looked at me. "Shit," was all he said and he began to eat me with such force, such vigor I had to concentrate so that I didn't cum too fast. His tongue worked fast, in and out of my lips, lapping and sucking at the sweetness mixed with my own wetness.

In a fit of passion, he bit my labia, causing me to raise my hips off the bed and squeal.

"I'm sorry," he panted.

"Fuck sorry, do that again."

He disappeared again and bit playfully at my lips, tugging and stretching as my hips aimed for the sky and I squealed over and over in painful delight. I placed my hand on his shaved head, feeling the prickly roughness on the tips of my fingers and pushed him gently to the side. "Go slow," I reminded him.

He backed away, sat up and without ceremony shoved three of the fingers on his amazing hand into my wet, pulsing cunt. I came instantly, and he began to stroke my clit. His hand inside of me and the pressure on the outside was too much. My orgasm slammed me again and again until I was gasping for breath, my body glistening with sweat.

He slowed his pace, bringing me back down until I stopped shaking and my hips returned to the bed. I lay there, motionless with my eyes closed and a smile on my face.

His mouth went to my sex without me asking, eating me with such force, licking what was left of the honey. I began to grind against him. He sat up, clearly intrigued by this development---tasting the sweet honey on both holes, he wondered, had I prepared my ass for him? His palm rested upon my hot flesh, savoring the warmth. His fingers flexed, groping my lubricated softness. He slid one finger into the well-defined fissure between my cheeks then down the cleft until he found a soft depression of my ass. I gasped and fought against clenching as he had.

"I've never..." he began.

"Me either," I said.

He rubbed a circle around the tiny opening, appling pressure to my clit with one hand and my ass with the other, clearly as intrigued as I was. I inhaled a shallow breath and he could feel my muscles relax with his touch. His finger slid in easily. And I whimpered as my thighs shuddered. He began to trace ever-narrowing circle around both openings. My hips moved in a copy-cat motion and I groaned. Excited by my obvious enjoyment and apparent welcome, he bent his thumb and pushed. I froze and my cheeks flexed. I resisted the intrusion initially, but gradually loosened my muscles as I got used to the probe, allowing both knuckles of his thick, wide thumb to penetrate my ass.

His thumb had barely stopped when I reached down and put pressure on his hand, pushing back. His eyes widened and his cock grew hard against my thigh as he straightened his thumb. Then he reclined against the head of his bed where he had only recently been bound, and watched as I eased back, impaling myself upon his widest digit. As my cunt came to rest against the edge of his forefinger, I began guiding his hand, his thumb, within the snug confines of my ass. When he understood, I removed my helping hand and began to move my hips again, matching my rhythm to the rhythm of his probes. The muscles in both holes gripped his fingers, refusing to let go.

I could feel every inch of his massive erection as he watched me wiggling my ass on his thumb. He became confident suddenly and took matters into his own hands, moving his index finger along the length of my crease. He wiggled his finger across my clit and my body shuddered, a warm burst of liquid erupting from my pussy, soaking his hand. He withdrew all digits that had invaded me and held his dripping, amazing hand above my face, depositing the sweet cum into my open mouth, licking stray drips on my face with his tongue. I grabbed his hips and thrust his dick into my ripe cunt and pulled him in and out of me with such force that he grabbed onto the bed for support. We both came again, his dick pulsating against the sensitive inner walls of my cunt as his cum filled me full. He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily, our sweat, our cum, our breath intermingled between our bodies. He fingered the outside of my shaved pussy one last time before falling fast asleep beside me, his arm draped across my tight abdomen.

I lay there for a few minutes, relishing the sweet joy of a young lover. Then I stood and dressed, kissed the tip of his limp penis, eliciting a groan from his sleeping body, ran my hands across his shaved head one more time, and left.

milfhouse
milfhouse
32 Followers