Trailer Trash Ch. 04

Story Info
MILF and her young man meet again.
2.2k words
4.47
25.4k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfhouse
milfhouse
32 Followers

The email I received two days later said, "I need a shave." I got hot just thinking about his bristly head and my razor gliding across it.

I pulled a short black skirt over my legs and up to my hips, a tank top over my head, spread sweet oil on my holes for him and drove to the RV.

I pulled a chair out and told him to take his pants and boxers off and sit. I'd worn no underwear. It was a simple gesture, but one I knew would turn him rock hard in an instant. He was that easy.

When he'd taken his position, I made a request.

"Can I tie your hands behind the chair?"

He took a deep breath and nodded, placing his clasped hands behind the chair.

I knelt down and tied his hands securely. I stood and moved around in front and straddled him, fanning my skirt out around me. I lowered myself onto his lap.

He felt my tender, naked flesh against his thighs and balls and moaned. His dick began to grow against my cunt and I felt his ball sac quiver on my thighs.

Just as I expected.

I placed my soft full lips on his and gently plucked them. He grew harder still. He kissed back, eventually weaving his tongue into my open mouth. My wetness soaked his thigh.

He struggled to free his hands but found that the knot I'd tied grew tighter when he pulled against it.

I wiggled around on his lap, allowing room for his growing cock, then I slipped my shirt off over my head. My bra had a front closure, so I guided his hungry mouth to the connection. He undid it with his teeth and it popped off with a snap, falling to the ground beside us. I slid forward on his lap and placed my right breast in his mouth. Because they are small, it was awkward for him to take it without the help of his hands, but when he had it full in his mouth, he sucked gratefully, biting the nipple until it was hard. Then he moved to my left breast. He drew circles around it with his tongue, fluttered his long lashes against it, giving it little butterfly kisses, and then sucked on it long and hard as he had done with the first.

I withdrew his mouth and I stood, repositioning myself. In one quick movement, I fell hard onto his cock and it shot straight up into my waiting cunt. He threw his head back and swore. "Fuck."

I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly slid him in and out of me, allowing just the tip to remain inside of me each time I moved up. Up and down I went, my wet pussy touching his balls each time I landed on his lap. Sometimes I went down slow and easy, letting him feel my soft flesh as he entered, and sometimes I hammered him, slamming against his lap with all the force I could muster. I worked and stroked him until he was ready to cum.

I took his face in my hands and said, "Hold it."

He bit his lip and nodded, concentrating on not blowing his load.

I raised my cunt off of his body a few inches and gingerly threw my leg over his body, turning slowly on his cock as if it were a merry-go-round until I was facing away from him. I continued spinning and clenching my muscles tight on his dick until I had turned around completely three times in an impressive show of acrobatics. When I was finished, I saw that his face was pale, his mouth clamped shut in concentration.

"It's called 'sit and spin'," I whispered in his ear before I licked it.

He couldn't speak.

In one smooth move, I placed my hands on his shoulders once again and pushed myself up until only the tip of him remained gloriously inside of me. Then I slammed my pussy against his lap and he came inside of me immediately, his warm load dripping down my legs. He ferociously bit my nipples.

As the throbbing of his cock slowed, in one smooth motion I stood, pulled his dick from my cunt, tipped the chair over so that he was lying on his back , his hands stuck beneath the fallen chair, and stood above him. The fruits of both of us dripped from my hot pussy onto his face. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth, tasting us both and moaning in delight. I knelt down and sat on his chest, licking the remaining cum from his cheeks, his eyelids, his lips.

I returned the chair to the upright position and admired his stubbly head, running my hands across the prickly surface. He had saved shaving duty for me once again. I checked the ties that bound his hands and put a warm cloth on his head to soften the bristles that grew there, teasing me.

I stood behind him so that he couldn't watch my preparations. I withdrew electric clippers from my bag, which I plugged into the wall and turned on. He flinched when he heard the low buzzing sound, not sure what I was planning to do to him. I brought the clippers into his view, holding the vibrating razor against his balls. Somehow he managed to shove one of his fingers into my pussy. I squealed at his unexpected invasion. I removed myself from his probing finger and moved to the front of the chair, straddling him once more.

I traced the contours of his hard abs with the clippers, moved it across his chest and then finally took them to his head. I slowly removed the growth that had begun to cover him in one long stroke after another. I was so turned on that if he had touched my clit I would have exploded.

When I was done with the clippers, I left them turned on and placed them on the seat between his legs so that we both felt the vibrations against our bodies. He closed his eyes and bit his lip while I pressed my cunt harder against his quivering ball sac.

The short hairs that still covered his head were such a turn on for me that I was loathe to shave them, but I knew he liked it clean, so I set out to finish what I had started. I covered his head in shaving cream and took out a razor. I made the process last as long as I could, it was foreplay for me. I shaved him in slow, deliberate strokes which I copied with my hand on his dick. The clippers were still turned on, resting between us on the chair, buzzing and shaking our sex. His flaccid member began to grow for me again. One long stroke from his forehead to the crown with my razor followed by one long stroke from the base of his penis to the tip of his knob with my hand. Over and over, head and penis, head and penis. He moaned and cried in agonizing wait.

When I had finished, I cleaned him up with a towel and ran my tongue over the smooth surface of his round head. Then I ran my tongue of the smooth surface of his dick. I untied his hands, but told him to remain in the chair. He was too weak to move anyhow and if he had shifted too much, he would have shot the load from his dick and wasted it on the chair. I removed the clippers, turned them off and put them aside.

I warmed more shaving cream between my palms. "My turn."

"Ah, shit," he said as he watched me finger my own pussy with white, foam covered hands.

I had let myself go since the last time we had met and tiny, itchy hairs grown in on my pussy. I wanted to be clean and smooth for him as he was for me.

I lifted my left leg onto his lap and spread my thighs apart in an impossibly wide arch. He drooled at the sight of my tender skin. I began pulling the razor across my mound in long, smooth strokes, rinsing it after each stroke. He begged to touch it but I kept his hands away. I shaved away as much of the hair as I was able to in this position, tugging and pulling on the skin to move it out of the way of the sharp blade. I even shaved the "V" shaped bit he had left the first time. I rinsed off the shaving cream with a washcloth and allowed him to admire me. From the waist down I looked like a thirteen year old girl.

It even turned me on.

He studied me, my work, and said, "You missed some."

I looked down, sticking my head between my legs and saw a few stray hairs far back on my pussy and near my ass.

"Can't reach them."

His dick was throbbing as he stood. "Get on the bed. I'll finish for you."

I laid down and watched as he rubbed shaving cream between his beautiful hands and then onto my pulsing cunt.

He sat between my spread legs with the razor but struggled to reach to the hair that remained. He leaned back and raised my legs until they rested on his shoulders. I lay flat on my back and played with my tits while he ran the cold steel blade across my pussy and near my tight ass in masterful, clean strokes. He wiped me clean and slipped a finger into my pussy.

"Finished?" I asked.

"Not yet."

I waited for the blade to touch me again but instead felt something heavier on my thigh. Then it began to vibrate and he slid it down toward my cunt.

The clippers.

"Oh, shit."

"Don't worry," he said. "I put the safety on."

He ran it up and down my thighs, against my asshole, over my breasts and taut stomach and then, thankfully, against my moaning cunt. I grabbed the sheets in my fists and curled my toes that hung over his shoulders. I arched my back, lifted my hips higher off the bed in an effort to force the vibrating hair clippers into my wet body. He tried, too, moving them toward my lips, my cunt open and inviting, but they didn't fit.

I begged, "Eat me," and he dropped the clippers and complied, sucking the juices from me with sheer force while working my clit with his hand in tight circles. His mouth was like heaven as his tongue worked as hard as any dick, in and out, and around in circles inside my sensitive pink opening. I came twice, the second time a full body orgasm. I shook uncontrollably on the bed, grabbing fistfulls of sheets in my hands once again. My legs still hung over his shoulders and he rocked back and forth to match my rhythm as I came and came. He held me tight to keep my head from hitting the headboard, I shook so hard.

He was pleased.

When I could breath again, I switched places with him so that I straddled him as he lay on the bed face up.

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it hard. I pinched his balls and he cried out in agony. I pinched them again.

Pain and pleasure.

I moved on top of his cock and slid it into me, controlling the depth of the pumping by placing my hands on his ever raised hips and guiding him in and out. I didn't allow him to enter to the hilt of me, only thrusting his dick halfway inside. When he was ready to cum, I pulled him out gently and kissed his balls, bringing him back down. I fingered his cock, played with his sac, and sucked on him in between the times I allowed him to enter me. I was able to make it last for close to half an hour before he began to beg me to let him cum. I was impressed by his stamina. And grateful.

"Beg more," I coaxed him.

His eyes rolled back in his head and his cock seemed to grow bigger and flex inside of me.

"Please. Oh, god, please let me cum."

I stood on the bed above him, giving him full view of my soft pink cunt and came down on his cock in one swift motion, his dick hitting the very far reaches of my insides. I screamed out in painful joy. His ejaculation was wrenching as he spurted pulse after pulse of hot cum into my welcoming sex. He stayed inside as long as he could and I gripped his dick with the muscles in my cunt, holding him tightly in place. When I pulled him out, I held my hand under my dripping pussy and caught his milky white semen in my hand, licking every last bit from my palm before laying beside him on the bed. He fondled my clit, my pussy, my ass until he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Once asleep, I kissed his limp penis and left.

milfhouse
milfhouse
32 Followers