Trailer Trash Pt. 01

Story Info
Merilee sells herself to a brother and sister.
10.6k words
4.32
42.1k
25

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers

I hope you enjoy this story. This story is being told primarily by Merilee but her daughter, Cherry will also speak. There is a little rough sex in this story. If that offends you, you may want to skip this story.

Edited by DRGRiffin

Introduction

My name is Merilee. I am what most people would call trailer trash. I have always been trailer trash. My mother is trailer trash. And my daughter, well we will see. For most of my life I was a boring straight-laced version of trailer trash but recently, I have been turned into a slut/slave. But maybe I was revealed to be a slut not turned into a slut. You decide. I am still trying to figure it out. I am sure my mother sold herself for money for me. And my daughter, well only time will tell.

My mother, Bernice, was born to a farm family in Mid America. She got pregnant with me when she was sixteen. Bernice never said who my father was. My grandparents wouldn't allow her to have an abortion. Abortions weren't common back then anyway. My grandparents did help by letting Bernice and I live with them until their health failed. Bernice told me she didn't want to live with them but had no choice. My grandparents bought Mom a trailer when I was nine. They purchased a lot just outside a mid-sized city. This was a large development in the woods. The developer sectioned it into half acre lots with narrow gravel roads, a pad and hook up for trailers. The location had beautiful views of a mountain and only a twenty minutes' drive to the city center.

Mom got a job as a maid in a downtown hotel. Mom never married even though she was and still is an attractive woman.

In my early teens, it became obvious that I would look much like Mom. At twelve, I was a tall thin redhead but not what you would call pretty. I was athletic and liked playing with the boys. I played softball with the boys where they treated me like one of them. Girls had very little to do with me. At the same time, I started growing breasts. By fourteen, I was five feet six, slim with nice sized breasts. I had the largest breasts in the class. I was wearing a C-Cup bra and growing out of my bras quickly.

Boys didn't treat me like one of the boys anymore. They were more intrigued by my top than my athletic ability. At fourteen, I was somewhat strange looking, slim, tall with oversized breasts. They got in my way and I didn't like them. My body felt strange. Mom had already started warning me about boys. She warned me that boys were bad and shouldn't be trusted. She wanted me to abstain from sex until I married. I took her advice to heart. I was determined that a boy wouldn't take advantage of me.

Even with a body that was unusual I was still very much an athlete, playing girls' basketball throughout high school. By the time I was a senior in high school, I was still slim, five feet eight and played forward on the girls' varsity basketball team. My breasts continued to grow and I struggled to get into 34D-cup bras. I really should have been wearing larger bras but Mom couldn't afford to keep up with my size increases. My only friends were the girls on the basketball team. A couple of the girls were openly gay or as open as they could be at that time. I messed around with them but it was nothing serious. While I enjoyed the sexual contact, I knew I wasn't gay but was afraid of boys because of Mom's warnings.

I had very few dates even though I was asked all the time. You see in my senior year much of the severe sharp features in my face and body had rounded. I developed girl hips though still slim to go along with the large breasts and my face began to fill out. The very severe bone structure in my face had rounded into high cheek bone with enough flesh to be feminine. My lips filled out and my eyes had become large green emeralds with long eye lashes and arched reddish colored brows. My hair was thick, curly and a rust color instead of the clownish red it had been when I was younger.

So, I was eighteen, pretty, with large breasts and had only petted other girls. I was a mediocre student but a good basketball player.

The party that changed my life for the first time

My mother couldn't take me to games but my coach did. Our coach, Sam, was about forty and a very commanding figure. She was a large woman who was very serious about her job. She demanded a lot from her players and we gave it to her. So even though we were an undersized team with me being the best player on the team, we made it to the regional tournament. We had made it to the final game with a chance to go on to the state finals if we won. We lost by one point.

In the locker, Sam said, "Girls I am proud of you. We only got this far because of your hard work. We will head back tomorrow morning but I want you all to know you are winners. There will be no curfew tonight. I want you to enjoy tonight."

On the bus, Eugenia our center said to us, "The boys have some liquor and want to help us celebrate. They are coming to our room and we are going to party. I want you all to come and celebrate like coach said. I am told, the coaches are going out on the town and leave us to ourselves."

Eugenia was not only our center but the leader of the team. I mainly stayed quiet and to myself. We almost always shared a room. Eugenia took care of me and was the primary person I had made out with. She was a little taller than me but much larger. She was an imposing African American girl.

The boys had not done as well as we had. They had lost out on the tournament early. We were all staying at the same hotel. After we got back to the room, it wasn't long before a couple of the boys showed with several six packs of beer and a fifth of bourbon. I had tried beer one time and hated it but had never had hard liquor.

Beside Eugenia and I were four of the key female players. All the girls were wearing gym shorts and school tee shirts. I was clearly the only one wearing a bra.

When the boys arrived with the liquor Eugenia said, "Ok everyone grab a drink and let's toast to an outstanding session." All the other girls grabbed a beer but me so one of the boys, Mark, made me a coke and bourbon drink. He stayed close to me.

I had met Mark a couple of times in the gym. He was a guard, barely as tall as me. He had bugged me continuously our senior year to go on a date with him. I refused each time. He did nothing for me. He was average looking with a meek countenance.

We toasted each team. There was a lot of pressure to drink and I found the bourbon and coke went down easily after the first obnoxious swallow. Before I knew it, I had downed three drinks mixed by Mark. I think he made each stronger than the last.

By midnight, all the girls were naked and making out with each other and the boys. Eugenia had been trying to get me to make out with her but I kept telling her to wait until everyone left. Mark hovered around us.

Eugenia announced to what was then about ten boys and girls, "It is time the boys get to see Merilee's huge breasts. She thinks only us girls like to look at them."

Another of the girls said, "Yeah, Merilee, show off those big bumpers of yours. I think the boys need to see what is under your shirt."

I was very drunk but Mom's words were banging around in my head and I knew better. I said meekly, "I don't want to."

Eugenia said, "You aren't being a team player. Look we are all naked except for you and Mark. Mark show Merilee that it is okay."

Mark said to me, "I will if you will."

That was the last straw, I couldn't resist Eugenia any longer, I nodded yes, "I need another drink before I do."

Mark fixed me another drink and began to remove his clothes. When he got to his boxers he said, "Why don't you remove them?"

I took his boxers down. There were two other naked boys at the party but I had managed not to look at their private parts. I couldn't help but see Mark's dick. Since I hadn't seen one before I didn't know how to compare it. But now I know he was very small. He was hard already but it was only about four inches fully erect. As I pulled his underwear down I got a good view. After I did, I looked at the other two boys and he was clearly the smallest of the three.

Then the chants started, "Take it off Merilee." They all surrounded me.

I said, "Okay, I will take off my top but nothing else."

Eugenia said, "Do it!"

So, I removed my top. I had on a too small white bra that barely covered my DD-cup breasts.

Mark said, "Man those are huge. They barely fit in that bra. Show us more."

Eugenia lead the chant, "Take it off."

I took another big swallow even though I could barely stand at this point and removed my gym shorts. In my liquor soaked mind I thought this would satisfy them. But it only spurred them on.

Eugenia said, "Merilee, they want to see those bazookas you are hiding. Don't we gang?"

Then with the group still surrounding me they yelled, "Bazookas, bazookas, bazookas, ..."

I couldn't stand being the center of attention so, I cupped my hand over one breast, hiding the other with my arm, unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor. I placed both hands over my breasts, and said, "Ok, are you happy now?"

Eugenia said, "Remove your hands and let the boys see what you have."

I shook my head no and just stood there. But I had to admit this was turning me on and I think Eugenia knew it. She then took a different tack. She grabbed my arms and pulled them away from my breasts.

Mark said, "My gawd, Merilee, those are beautiful."

Eugenia said, "Ok gang, I know what she wants." She rubbed both my breasts while the room watched. "Ok Mark, it is your turn at these." I'm not clear what the others did but now my mind went numb only knowing what Eugenia and Mark were doing to me.

Eugenia sat me down on the bed with her straddling my hips and pressing against my back while still massaging my sensitive breasts. She kissed me on the back of the neck while holding my breasts for Mark to kiss. She massaged my shoulders as Mark kissed me. My pussy was getting wet as they did this to me. The liquor had me in a fog. Before I knew it, Eugenia had placed my hand on Mark's dick. It was the first dick I had ever felt.

Eugenia whispered, "Is that your first feel of a dick?"

Mark was still kissing me as he rubbed one breast while Eugenia rubbed another.

I humbled, "Hu-ha."

Eugenia whispered, "Look at what everyone else is doing."

The other two boys were screwing a girl each while the other girls masturbated each other.

Eugenia whispered in my ear as her hands moved to my wet panties, "Don't you want that? Don't you think that would feel good?"

I was so wet and horny now I did want to be fucked, so I said, "Hu-ha."

She grabbed the top of my panties as Mark was nibbling on my nipples, I lifted so she could slide my panties off. She placed her fingers over my wet labia and massaged as Mark kissed down my hard stomach. She gently pushed me back on the bed. Mark got between my legs, placed his dick at the entrance of my pussy. Eugenia took one of my hands and helped me masturbate her clit as Mark readied to enter me.

I heard Eugenia tell Mark, "Go slow, she might be a virgin."

At this point, no one including me was thinking about protection. Mark slowly entered my pussy. Lucky for me he was small and broke my hymen without hurting me much. But I could feel the blood. Mark took a very gentle pace. He was so excited it didn't take much for him to cum. I didn't feel much when he ejaculated in me. It was only then I thought about getting pregnant. I started to cry thinking about my Mom's sermons.

Eugenia said to Mark, "Get her dressed and take her to your room but don't you dare screw her again tonight. Let her go to sleep."

Mark did as he was told. He got me dressed and into his room. I passed out almost immediately. Mark got me back to my room early in the morning before the coach found out.

I had a tremendous hangover. I was so mad at Eugenia that we never spoke to each other again.

As you might guess, I got pregnant. When Mark found out he said he wanted to marry me. I didn't feel anything for him but I decided I wanted my child to have a father and not be raised like me without a father. So, we got married right after we graduated from high school and a month before I had our daughter, Cherry.

My marriage to Mark is a sham

I never loved Mark Fenton. He was weak person. His parents did support the wedding and helped us buy a trailer that we set up next to Mom. He got a job working in a tire store. With help from Mom and his job, I could stay at home and take care of Cherry until she went to the first grade. We even saved enough money to trade in the single wide for a double wide with three bedrooms and a nice large living/dining area at least for a trailer.

He held his job with the tire store for six years. He was a good father to Cherry but not such a good husband. Sex for him was a once a week event on Saturday night and that only lasted about ten minutes. Which was fine with me as I never felt he was my lover. Even that first time, I was more excited by Eugenia and had my only orgasm from her masturbating me. Mark hardly talked to me at all. I really think he married me because he got me pregnant. So, while I resented him because he kept me from finding the right man, I did appreciate that Cherry had a father.

Mark lost the job at the tire store. He told me that the boss just didn't like him. I suspected that he just didn't work hard enough. He half-heartedly looked for another job and started drinking. To his credit he never drank at the trailer or around Cherry. He remained a good father to Cherry. With Cherry now in school, I decided I had to get a job to support us.

My mother helped us in so many ways. She gave us money after Mark lost his first job which helped feed us. I suspected the extra money was not from her cleaning job but that she was turning tricks. She was still a very sexy pretty woman with a figure that hardly changed as she got older.

She had some pull with the owners of the hotel where she worked and they gave me a job cleaning rooms. That job was enough with Mom's help for us to make it financially. We owned the trailer, our two cars and Mom had given us the lot, so we could live on the cheap. Mom was happy living so close to us as her biggest enjoyment in life was being Cherry's grandmother.

Mark was only able to hold temporary jobs. None lasted for more than six months. His drinking got worse as we got older. He lost all interest in me sexually which didn't bother me. It was easier not to pretend. As we had three bedrooms in the doublewide, he soon moved into the guest bedroom leaving me in the master. Many nights he left after Cherry went to bed and he didn't come home until he took Cherry to school. I didn't ask where he went and he never volunteered either. When he wasn't working his only real responsibility was driving Cherry to and from school.

Cherry was not quite as tall or as athletic as me but she started developing early like me. She was more of a girly girl. By the time she was a high school senior, she was five four, bra size of 34D with thirty-six inch hips and a little fleshy around the middle. She always had a pretty face. She had smooth, darker skin than me and no freckles. She was a brunette and not a redhead.

Cherry was a very good student. I made B's and C's in high school. Cherry made all A's. She knew when she was a senior that she wanted to be a nurse.

Cherry heard from both her grandmother and me that she should be very careful about boys. She seldom dated and I think when she graduated from High School she was a virgin. I did get her on the pill. I didn't want my daughter to get trapped like I did. Mom agreed with this.

Mom and I wanted Cherry to have an opportunity to go to nursing school for at least two years if not four and become an RN. Cherry took a summer job with the same employer as Mom and me but it was in their bar, cleaning in the mornings. Mom and I schemed about how to get the money for Cherry to go to school. Cherry applied to a nursing school to start in the fall so the pressure was on to find a way financially. Mark also wanted to help and managed to hold a dishwasher job at the hotel for the summer. Mark even stayed sober for part of the day he worked.

With only two weeks left before Cherry was supposed to start we had enough between the four of us to pay her tuition but not much more? We were getting desperate.

At breakfast one morning after Cherry had already left for work at the club, Bernice, my Mom, said to me, "I know a way to make this happen but you aren't going to like it. Do you want to hear it?"

I answer, "I am desperate, so yes let's hear it."

"You know don't you that I have taken money for sexual favors?"

I shook my head like I didn't want to answer but then said, "I guessed it. I mean sometimes you dressed, well, slutty."

"I took money from old man Woolsey as his sex slave. I did that occasionally for a few months at a time when we needed money. I must admit however, while I did it for money, I also found that I like being submissive. It seems that I am hyper stimulated by being forced into sexual depravity. So, I have been sexually active for my whole life and the best sex has been at the hands of people who were mildly sadistic."

"You mean you let people hurt you."

"I mean I begged for people to hurt me."

I was flabbergasted. "I just can't understand what you are telling me. Did I hear you right? You were paid to let people hurt you but you begged for it."

"Well not exactly begged to be hurt but to achieve the sexual rush that came from being dominated. Sometimes being hurt was part of being dominated. Old man Woolsey included the twins. Sid, the female twin, is a sadist like the old man. Rod, the male twin, loves to fuck. She is the one that really likes to hurt you like the old man did."

I was still flummoxed. "Are you suggesting that you do that again to help Cherry?"

"No, I no longer interest them. After all I am fifty-two and been used by them to the point that it doesn't excite them to dominant me anymore. I am suggesting you do it for Cherry. I think they would jump at a deal to use you as their sex slave. I believe you could negotiate a deal to limit the time. For them the fun is in turning people into slut slaves like Old Man Woolsey did with me. I know they still have a perversion."

"Mom, I thought I would do anything for Cherry but I just can't wrap my head around this. I mean I am barely not a virgin at thirty-six. I have only been screwed my Mark and he, well, barely fucked me. And it has been more than ten years since even my husband touched me. I am not even sure I have had an orgasm since I was married. I just don't know if I can do it."

"I think you would be surprised by how you would respond to these people. I think you and I are so much alike. I like to be dominated by people I trust and I wouldn't have known that without being forced into it. In a weird way, the Woolsey twins can be trusted. They will hurt you but do no permanent damage. And they only will play with the truly submissive. I believe it would ultimately make your life better, albeit you will be uncomfortable to start with."

"Mom, I just can't get my head around this. It doesn't make any sense to me."

Bernice said, "You don't have much time to think about it. I can help you negotiate, if you choose to try. Really, what do you have to lose? The worst case is you at least get laid by someone who knows what they are doing? What if it works. You get laid in a way you have never experienced before and we get Cherry the education she deserves?"

I looked at her quizzically then shook my head. But the idea dominated my thoughts for the next week.

slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers