Trailer Trash Pt. 05

Story Info
Jake becomes my dominant.
11.1k words
4.63
14.9k
9

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

I hope you enjoy this story. This story is being told by Merilee.

Edited by DRGriffin

Mistress Sid surprises me on Saturday with new demands.

It took a few days for my body to heal from the fucking Tobias and Melville had given me. As my body healed, it craved more of that treatment. I dreamed about taking those big cocks over and over. Mistress Sid had said nothing about me masturbating during this time. I masturbated with my largest dildo both Thursday and Friday, fantasizing about being tied down and fucked by not only Tobias and Melville but many big dicked men. Each time I thought, 'This is sick. Not a week ago you couldn't even consider taking this and now you are craving it.'

At ten on Saturday, I was alone cleaning the trailer. Mark was at the shelter. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there were Mistress Sid and an older gentleman.

They came in without saying anything. The older gentleman was a spark plug of a man. He was only slightly taller than me, barrel chested and no fat anywhere. His hair was cut short with grey on the sides and dark hair on top. He wore camouflage cargo pants. He was wearing a sleeveless black tee-shirt that showed off large arms which clearly had been pumped up.

Mistress Sid said sternly, "On your knees slave."

I dropped to my knees and said, "Yes, Mistress."

Sid said, "This is Jake. Jake's company provides security for our businesses. I am making you a gift to him. You have made enough progress that Jake is willing to make you his slut. I will still be watching. You will do everything he tells you. If you don't, well his punishment is worse than anything I can do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"It is not enough that you are dressing to please Rod and I during our playtimes but you need to dress to please Jake. Jake how do you want Merilee to dress?"

Jake snarled, "I want her to dress like a trailer trash slut 7 by 24. She needs to think at any time I will show up and stick my finger in any of her nasty holes and I don't want to move anything to do that. I want everyone to know how magnificent those breasts are. She should be proud of them."

I hated to think about what this meant.

Sid said, "Get up slave and show me your clothing. Bring scissors and a trash bag. Can you sew?"

I said, "Yes Mistress I can do simple things. I have a small sewing machine."

Sid said, "Show me all your underwear and sleepwear."

She put all but one pair of panties in the trash bag. She cut the bra cups in half unless it was a lacy thin bra. Half my breasts would stick straight out if I wore them. I thought it would be even sluttier than no bra at all.

I said, "I can't wear those."

"Then don't. It is up to you. I am going to leave you one bra, one pair of panties, one casual and one dress outfit, in case there is a situation where Jake approves you wearing them."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you."

She then shortened my skirts and dresses, where no hem would fall below half way between knee and waist. She cut buttons off tops where I couldn't button above nipple level. She cut all my tee shirt to show midriff. It looked random how little was left to cover my breasts. She cut the lining out of top of some dresses. She cut all my shorts and jeans to where I was sure I could never wear them again.

Sid said, "Ok, let's have what you are wearing."

I was wearing a fleece set. She threw it away along with the panties and cut a big portion from the cup of the sports bra.

Sid led me back to the den nude. She reached in the package she brought and brought out the collar I wore for the blow job test night. Sid said, "You are to wear this at all times except to shower unless Jake tells you differently. This signifies you are a slave and ready to be bound any time."

She then pulled out a couple of porn DVDs. Sid said, "Add these to your collection."

Jake said, "I am going to give you a regime to follow. Part of the regime is to watch porn. It is part of training you to be a slut. I want you to watch with other people. With me or your sniveling husband or whoever visits you."

This was all I could take, as I said loudly, "Mistress Sid, I can't do this. I mean for one thing I can't have Cherry see me dressed like you want or that I have these, ah, movies. I will fuck you or anyone you want for your shows but I can't have Cherry seeing me as trailer trash."

Sid gave me a sinister look, "Jake will make you his slut. Why not admit it? You and Cherry need to come to an understanding. I have told you that. Don't you understand? I know you are a slut but I didn't think you were stupid. If you don't make it one more week this would be for nothing. I'm not paying anything until a week from Monday. After that, who are you worried about? Mark, I don't think so. Face it, you want this. You know how I know?"

I whimpered, "No mistress."

Sid said, "Because you know I am going to have Jake spank your ass and you are already seeping from the hole that continues to contradict what you think of yourself. Stick your finger in your pussy and tell me what you feel."

I did as I was instructed. Disgustedly I said, "My nasty slutty pussy is wet and excited. Oh God, it feels so good just to have my finger in there. Why is my pussy doing this to me?"

Sid said, "Beg me to give you the punishment you deserve for talking back to me and I will give you a really good orgasm."

I said, "Please Mistress punish me for defying you. I need an orgasm so badly."

She put her hand in my pussy as I bent and instructed, "Jake do the honors. I want to play with my slut's pussy while you punish her."

Jake gave me a hard smack on one butt cheek that almost knocked me over. Sid growled, "Say thank you Sir and ask for another."

I said, "Thank you Sir. Please may I have another."

Sid said, "Say that every time. He going to spank you until you give your Mistress a nice big loud orgasm."

Jake hit me again as I said, "Thank you Sir. Please may I have another."

Sid was stroking my clit with one hand while the other was trying to find my G-Spot deeper in my vagina. She found it. Jake continued to strike my ass as I thanked him and begged for more. I think he was on number ten when I felt a big orgasm coming. I said, "Mistress, here is the orgasm you wanted from your defiant ignorant slut. Oh fuck that feels good!" I said this last extremely loudly.

Sid had to keep me from falling. I heard Jake give a sinister laugh. He was enjoying my degradation. He was very intimidating.

She said, "You liked that, didn't you?"

I bowed my head and said, "Yes Mistress that was a very nice orgasm. Thank you and Mister Jake."

Sid rubbed my red ass and said to Jake, "What do you think of my slave's ass?"

Jake said, "With a little more work, her ass will look as good as her tits which are spectacular." As he said this he grabbed my right breast and squeezed.

Sid smiled, "Do you have a plan to improve her ass? You know what she has done with Regina."

"She is going to do calisthenics every morning and then run. When I finish with her, she will have built up her gluts so that her ass will stick out like J-Lo."

Sid smiled, "Wear this when you exercise with Jake today. Put it on now."

She handed me a sports bra and nylon running shorts from her bag. I put them on and they were both two sizes too small. The top and sides of my breasts were hanging out. Equally the shorts hit several inches below my navel and most of my ass cheeks were hanging out.

Sid smiled and said to Jake, "I think the neighbors will get the message. Trailer trash lives here."

Jake gave his sinister laugh, "No doubt about it." Jake handed me a smart phone, "Keep this with you at all time. I will be communicating with you often."

"Thank you for being so generous to me."

Mistress Sid, "I am going to leave you with Jake. Have fun you two."

Jake said, "Let's go on the patio to start your calisthenics. Every morning you are to do these in front like this. I want the neighbors to be entertained."

On the front was a covered patio, visible from the street. With every stretch, bend and pull my breasts and ass could be seen. I wanted to protest this but I knew it wouldn't matter. After we did about thirty minutes of very strenuous exercise that made every muscle hurt, we ran through the neighborhood with my tits flopping and most of my ass cheeks jiggling for all to see.

Jake did everything I did and when we finished I was breathing very hard. He was hardly breathing. When we got back inside, he pulled off his clothes and instructed me to do the same. I expected to be fucked and I hate to admit it I wanted this mean man to fuck me hard.

He was solid muscle. Six pack abs, big thighs, solid pecs, and a penis that was about the same length as Jerome but with the girth of Tobias, just not as long. It was a beautiful dick. I wanted it.

As we both drank large glasses of water he said, "You played sports at some time, didn't you?"

"Yes, in High School I played basketball. But it has been a while since I ran like that."

"You kept up with me pretty well for someone that hasn't been doing it lately."

I was so happy with the complement, "Thank you Sir Jake."

He said, "You need to eat more but for now drink this. I want you to drink one every morning you work out." I didn't know it but he had put energy, protein enhanced drinks in my refrigerator.

After we finished our drinks he instructed, "Show me your sex toys."

I had returned Mom's vibrator, so all I had was the large dildo and lube.

He laughed, "This won't do. All good sluts have a complete set of toys. Do you have an anal plug?"

"No sir."

"Ha. This won't do. We will fix that. For today, use your hands or the dildo. I want you to masturbate at least fifteen minutes a day but don't have an orgasm without my permission."

I said, "I don't understand. You mean you want to watch me masturbate?"

"This time I will. If I think you did it well, then I may allow you to have an orgasm. I want you to practice every day being stimulated but holding off until I say you can have an orgasm. Some days we will do this over the phone. You need to learn discipline. Now no more questions. I want to see you fuck your pussy."

I sat on the couch and put my feet up. I started by massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples. He sat in the chair across from me to watch. He penis was now very hard. It really was thick.

I started moaning for his benefit and before I knew it I was moaning for my benefit. I glanced over and he had his thick penis in his hand. He was stroking it with me.

When he realized I was watching him he said, "See I am also disciplined. Keep going. You are doing well."

I put my fingers on the clitoral hood and coaxed the tiny nub out of hiding. I gently massaged it. I was now fully wet and wanted to have an orgasm badly.

I again opened my eyes to see him staring at my show and stroking his red engorged penis, "Please I want an orgasm."

"Not yet. I can see you have a dripping wet pussy. You are a slut. Use your dildo."

I stopped stroking my clit and put the dildo in. My pussy had been trained after taking Tobias and Melville, so half slipped in at once. I again closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of this man watching me as I masturbated. I couldn't help but moan. While I wanted to pick up the pace and have an orgasm, I slowed. Almost any additional stimulus and I would be lost. I knew he would punish me.

It seemed like an eternity when he said, "Take that thing out." He knelt between my legs and placed his thick dick at the entrance to my pussy. He rested it on top of my clit with just a little pressure. He didn't move.

I couldn't stand it. "Please Mister Jake. Put it in."

He smiled again that sinister smile as he lightly smacked his dick against the swollen nub extended like it was reaching for his penis. "I don't believe you. What do you want?"

"I want that big swollen cock in my cunt slit. I want you to give me a big orgasm. I am desperate for an orgasm. Please fuck me hard. I want it so bad Mister Jake. Please, please, please ..."

He took his cock and bounced it off my clit and growled, "I almost believe you."

While he tortured my clit, I struggled for what to say, "Please Sir Jake. I will do anything. I will be your nasty slut. Anythin-"

Just as I said this he slammed his penis all the way into my pussy so hard it was a shock to my back. But as soon as he did my vagina convulsed like it had never done before. My eye rolled back and I could feel the juices spirt onto his dick.

He growled, "Have as many as you want. You gave me what I wanted. I wanted to hear you say anything. You are going to make a very good slut. Have orgasms for me."

He waited until I revived a little from the first huge orgasm. He started stroking slowly in and out. He was giving me one orgasm after another.

"I want to see you pinch your nipples."

I pinched my nipples until they were hard. He bent and took first one of my tits in his mouth then the other. I took his head in my hands and helped him feast on my breasts. He started picking up the pace as he raised to take my hips in his hand to give him leverage.

He said, "I am going to enjoy making you my slut. You are going to hurt from the pain and the pleasure. You have no idea what I am going to do to you."

"Oh please Mister Jake. I will do anything to feel like this. Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd. Those are so big. Oh Gaawwdddd..."

With that he squirted into my stretched hole. It felt so good, I almost passed out again. He let me recover while keeping his penis in my pussy. He rubbed my big breasts.

As my breathing came under control and my eyes started to open he eased out of my pussy and said, "Ok my slut, clean me up."

He stood so I could lick his penis and groin clean. I could tell this was a combination of his cum and mine. After I finished I said, "Let me get a towel to clean up."

He said sternly, "You keep my jizzum in and on you as long as possible. I want to see you glistening from my seed."

"Yes, Mister Jake. May I clean off the couch?"

"No, trailer trash sluts have stains on their couch. It is almost noon and I am starved. Let's go get something to eat."

I said, "I could fix us something to eat here."

He said, "No, we have some errands to run. I am in the mood for a big sloppy hamburger and I know just the place. We have worked off a lot of calories this morning. Let get the tank refilled."

He had a mischievous look on his face as he said this. I was afraid he meant more than just having a sloppy hamburger. I was anxious but somehow excited. I was also beginning to think that maybe Jake wasn't so bad but demanding.

I whimpered, "If we are going out can't I take a shower. I mean we have run and well everything. I am sure I smell."

"I can't stand whining. Ask like you mean it or expect punishment. But the answer is I like the way you smell. You smell like my whore."

I went to the bedroom to look over my clothes. There were remnants of what used to be my clothes spread over everywhere. I stood there naked, coated with sweat and cum, confused about what I could wear.

I felt Jake step in and joined me observing the mess Mistress Sid had made of my bedroom. But he laughed. "Gawd, what a mess. Here let me help you pick out what to wear. I think I see just the right thing. But we do need to take Sid up on the offer to purchase you a new wardrobe. I have some ideas I am sure you will love."

I was sure I wouldn't like his ideas. He first handed me one of the bras that had half the cup cut out. He said, "Let's start with this."

I put it on and looked in the mirror. Somehow it was more obscene than nothing. My G-cups stuck out of the opening making my breasts stick out even further in a cone. I sank a little knowing I was going out in public wearing this. Jake picked an old faded jean skirt that buttoned up the front which had been cut in half to end about mid-thigh. Next he handed me a powder blue button up shirt. Mistress Sid had cut off the top two buttons, so when buttoned some cleavage showed but I didn't look obscene.

Jake looked at me pensively for a minute then jerked off the bottom button from the skirt. This left one button just a couple inches below my naked pussy. But still I wasn't as obscene as I feared I would be.

Jake said, "Well, I guess that will do for now. Let's see your shoes."

I showed him my shoes and all I had was low heals. He frowned and said, "None of these will do. Wear the sandals."

So off we went with me at least covered. As I got in his camouflaged colored Hummer, the jean skirt was tight and slid up my thighs. I started to pull the skirt down when Jake said gruffly, "Leave it alone. I want to see that cum covered pussy."

We pulled out of the trailer park onto the highway as I asked, "Where are we going?"

"You will see," Jake said with disdain. "Just for asking pull your skirt up and masturbate while I drive. No orgasm for you. Tell me when you are close."

I hesitated, just for a beat as Jake said loudly, "You don't hesitate when I tell you to do something." He reached over, unbuttoned the first button on my shirt, pulled it apart revealing my naked nipples and pinched and twisted each. "That is for hesitating. If you don't start playing with yourself, it will get worse."

I put my fingers in my vagina and started playing with myself. I hated that I was still wet and excited from being screwed by Jake. I closed my eyes and it wasn't long before my fingers were soaked and I could feel the moisture on his seat. I wanted to have an orgasm so badly, I was now unconcerned that people could see my naked tits or that I was masturbating in public. We were in stop and go local traffic for most of the trip.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and said, "Sir Jake please let me have an orgasm. I need it so bad."

Jake said, "Hold out for a few more minutes and I will allow it."

I said, "Thank you." I barely put any pressure on my sensitive vagina but kept my eyes closed until he stopped the car right in front of a small local restaurant.

There were people walking up and down the sidewalk, clearly able to see what I was doing. Jake laughed, "Now you can have an orgasm." He said this as I started to close my legs and reached for my shirt to close it. He grabbed my arms, pulled the shirt apart again and said, "You begged for an orgasm, now give me one."

I put my hands back on my aching pussy, closed my eyes and worked hard on my clit. Jake was rubbing my nipples, making the nubs stick out like a pencil eraser. I started having a big orgasm as Jake said, "Let me hear it."

I groaned loudly, "Ahhhhhhhh...," as Jake twisted my nipples between his index finger and thumb. This only made the orgasm last longer. When it finally subsided, I opened my eyes and several people were standing on the walk staring at my show. I turned red from embarrassment but I had to admit to myself, I liked it.

Jake said, "Okay, button up. I'm starved." I put my tits back in my shirt and buttoned the one button keeping them inside the shirt. When I looked at my reflection in the glass front of the restaurant, I could see my red elongated nipples making an impression in the thin powder blue shirt. I could see that my face was clearly flush from this last big orgasm. I was so embarrassed, I got close to Jake trying to hide behind him.

The restaurant was a local mom and pop place with about ten tables all close together. As we sat an old burly guy came up, looked down my shirt that showed a lot of cleavage as it gapped open, I knew better than to try and pull it together. He said, "Hi, Jake. Who is this sexy creature?"

"Hi, Freddie. This is a gift from my client. Don't have a name for her yet. Ideas?"

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers