Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocky considered. "I think white for you Breanna, and pink for Issy."

"You're right for Bree, but wrong for me," Isabella said. "Mine are blue, see?" With that, Isabella lifted her short skirt to show of the light blue bikini panties she wore, Breanna lifting her skirt too to display her white panties.

Isabella and Breanna walked over to Rocky, and Isabella said, "Just because you got it wrong, it doesn't mean you won't be getting into them later tonight."

Rocky grinned and felt the stirrings in the front of his underpants.

Breanna noticed and laughed. "You're excited." She and Isabella stroked the front of Rocky's jeans, the teenagers feeling his erection getting harder and harder. They climbed into the truck, and Rocky drove to the rave, held at a vacant farm.

Numerous young adults, aged mainly from 18 to 21, milled around drinking, smoking cigarettes and marijuana and using other recreational drugs. The music - heavy metal, grunge and techno - blared at high volume. Breanna, Isabella and Rocky were quick to join in, and quickly found a new dangerous game to play. This was truck surfing, where one climbed onto the back of a truck, which was then driven around a field at great speed, swerving and braking suddenly, while one tried to maintain one's balance.

Isabella and Breanna proved good at the game, unlike an intoxicated red-haired girl of the same age who threw up and fell onto her back, displaying her white panties, giggling and trying to get back to her feet.

The song changed to a heavy metal song the girls particularly liked, and whooping it up, Isabella and Breanna stood on the truck as again it was driven around at great speed, stopping and swerving violently in the darkness.

***

In the nice part of town, the Wilson house was much quieter as the family got ready for bed, tired after their camping vacation. In the main bedroom, Bob and Anna were already sound asleep.

In his room, John got into bed and let his mind's eye take him to Philadelphia, where Samantha's plane would be about due to land. The slim figure of his pretty, 20-year-old strawberry-blonde girlfriend appeared before him in his imagination and John smiled.

John and Samantha were a classic example of childhood sweet-hearts meant to be together for life. They had met in first grade, when their teacher, an old-fashioned spinster type, insisted that the children all be seated in alphabetical order, and with Samantha having the surname Williams, John and Samantha were assigned desks next to each other. With both having similar interests, such as sports, they soon became friends and spent a great deal of their younger years together.

Samantha like her parents were nice as can be, but Samantha had not had the easiest of lives. Her brother, two years younger, was mentally disabled and hard to control at times, Samantha having to assist her parents with him, something she always took in her stride as part of her sunny personality. However, Samantha's life took an unexpected turn in the sixth grade, when she passed out one day in gym class, and a lump was found in her shoulder. The subsequent diagnosis of lymphatic cancer meant a series of treatments including chemotherapy that made her very sick, but during this dark time John showed amazing maturity, caring and sensibility for a boy not yet in his teens, visiting Samantha when she was off school and helping her with her homework so she did not have to repeat the sixth grade, something she was worried about as she wanted to remain with her friends. John was always there for her when she was sick and feeling down, and when they started junior high in the fall, he was there to walk her to school, with Samantha's head covered with a scarf as her hair had not re-grown.

Dating through high school, Samantha and John were voted 'most likely to marry' in their senior yearbook, and in John's eyes, Samantha was the only woman he wanted to be with in life. Sure, he noticed other pretty girls, such as Kate's friends, but only Samantha made his heart race and truly turned him on. They were saving for their future together, John working at an agricultural supplier, Samantha in a bank while studying part time at night. During the camping trip, when not being irritated by the behavior of his spoiled cousin Madison, John had come to a decision about his and Samantha's future, and the inevitable question he must pluck up the courage to ask.

Along the hallway, his scrawny, hyperactive runt of a brother Dylan lay in his bed indulging in solitary vices. Normally he preferred to masturbate when alone in the house, but with Madison's panties in his hands, Dylan was so turned on he could not resist it, and figured that as long as he was quiet, it was okay to jerk off.

Dylan held up the white cotton panties and sniffed the saddle for the umpteenth time, absorbing his cousin's feminine smell. He was careful to keep in place a single blonde pubic hair that had become attached to the front panel, and Dylan fantasized about the many more similar hairs that grew on Madison's mound and around her vulva. Dylan looked at the cream colored pussy stains on the double cotton, and imagined what the source of the stains - Madison's vagina - looked like, and how neat it would be to sniff it in person, to finger it, to lick it and to fuck it.

Further back was an interesting stain, the slightest brown smudge from where the panties had rested against Madison's anus. It did not even really qualify as a skid-mark, so small was the stain, but Dylan was amazed as this was proof positive that poo actually came out of Madison's bottom when she went to the toilet. Fantasizing about his pretty blonde cousin stark naked, her tits, pubes, bare bottom and bare feet on display, Dylan jerked off, making sure to keep as quiet as possible.

Madison was not the only star of the show in Dylan's head, there was also Andrea, the pretty blonde 18-year-old Polish girl who lived next door and a former classmate of himself and Kate. Dylan had seen her mother hanging out the family clothes soon after his own family had returned, including Andrea's bras and panties. Then Andrea had returned wearing the uniform from the ice-cream parlor where she worked in the summers and weekends, and after her parents left for the evening along with her younger brother, Andrea's boyfriend, a tall and muscular college football player had arrived for a visit. Imagining Andrea lying naked on her bed with her legs open, getting her vagina thoroughly fucked was of great enjoyment to Dylan, with the only thing better screwing Andrea himself. Or Andrea and Madison having some girl on girl action, eating each other's pussies out and licking the other's anal area ...

Kate was the last to go to bed, and stood naked under the shower. She had tied back her long dark hair to prevent it getting wet, and her full bodied, six foot tall figure - her enormous E-cup breasts, the plump cheeks of her bare bottom, her forest of black pubic hair over her mound, her torso and her long legs - covered in soap. The teenager rinsed herself down, then gave her vagina an extra wash, always conscious about maintaining good feminine hygiene, especially when she was menstruating.

Making sure the shower floor was clean, Kate turned off the water and stepped out onto the maroon bath-mat and took a maroon towel, both of which only came out for one week each month, to dry off. Kate always felt a little self-conscious about the towel and bath-mat, as it was practically an advertisement to her father and brothers that she was having her period, but it was better than her menstrual blood getting on lighter colored towels. And with Kate having a particularly heavy flow, this was inevitable.

Now dry, Kate took an overnight pad and attached it to the saddle of a clean pair of white, full-brief cotton panties and pulled them up, adjusting the napkin so it was comfortable and secure around her pussy. Putting on an oversize tee-shirt and her glasses, Kate turned off the bathroom light and walked on her bare feet back to her bedroom. She got into bed and turned off the lamp, removing her glasses as she did so.

Kate felt some discomfort from period cramps in her uterus, and winced and rubbed her stomach until the feeling went away. As her unusual, pure-green eyes became adjusted to the darkness of her room, she thought about what Davo and Travis, the back-packers from Down Under were up to at present in Philadelphia. Probably having more fun than her.

***

Davo and Travis at this moment were in a bar-restaurant in Philadelphia. "Come on, cheer up," the handsome, fit light-brown haired Davo was saying to the equally handsome red-haired Travis in his broad Australian accent. "It was a summer romance, and you'll get to see Kate again at least once more when we go out to visit them. So stop being a poof and enjoy yourself. Lots of girls in Philly, and at the back-packers what about those two Irish girls, Siobhan and Kelly? Two pretty hot redheads. Their knickers will be coming off, sooner than later, I promise you."

Travis shook his head, and spoke in his New Zealand accent. "Yeah, it's just that Kate was special, you know."

"Yeah, Madison was one hot chick to fuck but I'm never going to see her again and you don't see me moping about it, do you?" asked Davo. "Anyway, the holiday had to end. We had to go to Philadelphia to get that job doing mail-outs for the bank, Kate had to go back to her life. And then it's fruit-picking down south, with lots of hotties."

"I guess," said Travis, staring into his beer.

Davo looked around the bar, where a bachelorette party was in full swing. "You know what will get you back on track? Another girl. And this place is like a buffet tonight."

"Oh no Davo, not the bride," complained Travis, noticing his friend was looking at the pretty brunette who was at the center of attention, wearing a sash with 'Bride' over her dress.

"Oh course not the bride, you idiot," said Davo. "Mind you, her husband to be is a lucky cunt, being able to get into her knickers and fuck her fanny any time he likes."

A short distance behind the two guys was the ladies room. Neither Davo nor Travis paid much attention to the sound of two toilets flushing and taps running in the background, until the door opened and two female figures, one wearing a red dress and the other green, passed by, both discretely adjusting their panties through their dresses.

Davo looked eagerly at the two pretty girls, the petite one wearing the red dress having dark hair, dark eyes and a dark complexion, her facial features suggesting her origins possibly were Jewish, this confirmed by the pendant with the Star of David she wore around her neck. The second, taller girl in the green dress had blonde hair with big curls, fair-skinned with blue eyes and big round breasts and an equally round bottom, although the girl was not fat in any way. Davo took a quick glance at both young women's left hands; no wedding bands or engagement rings. The girls rejoined the rest of their friends at the bachelorette party, and Davo gave Travis the thumbs-up symbol.

The two guys slowly made their way over to the table where the girls sat, and Davo began his routine in his Australian accent. "G'day, how's it going?"

The two girls giggled. "You're Australian," said the Jewish girl.

"That's right, I'm David and I'm from Melbourne, but everyone calls me Davo," said Davo, shaking hands with the women. "This is Travis, he's from New Zealand, but don't hold that against him."

"Hi," said Travis.

Again, the two girls laughed and shook Travis's hand. "New Zealand," said the blonde girl, her accent showing her Canadian origin. "You have those kiwi birds there, right?"

Travis laughed and Davo said, "Yeah, they have kiwis, but mainly sheep. So many sheep."

Again, the two girls were amused, and made their own introductions.

"I'm Amy," said the brunette, twisting her dark hair in her fingers, clearly taken with Davo.

"And I'm Kim," said the blonde Canadian girl.

"You wouldn't be Canadian by any chance?" Davo asked Kim.

"That's right, I'm from Toronto originally," said Kim.

"So near the lakes then?" asked Travis, taken with the pretty blonde. "It must have been cold in the winter time."

"Like you wouldn't believe," said Kim.

"So how do you know the bride?" Davo asked Amy.

"We were in high school together, and then college ..." Amy began.

Davo and Travis continued to talk to the two young women, who aged 23 were three years older than the two travelers. When the bachelorette party ended in the early hours, Davo and Travis were in the cab making out with Amy and Kim respectively, on the way back to the apartment the two girls shared.

The feisty little Amy dragged Davo into her bedroom, and slammed the door closed. Kicking off her shoes so she was barefoot, Amy sensually made out with Davo, her tongue deep in his mouth, before pulling him onto the duvet cover.

"Have you ever fucked a good Jewish girl before, Davo?" Amy asked teasingly.

"No," said Davo. Of his many conquests, not one of the girls to his knowledge had been Jewish.

"Well you're in for a treat," Amy promised, before unzipping his jeans, pulling down the front of his underpants and allowing his massive erection to spring free. Amy massaged his shaft and teased his balls with her fingers, before opening her legs, allowing Davo to see up her skirt and the white cotton panties that covered her crotch.

Then Amy stood over Davo's head, her dress hitched up and lowered her bottom down, sitting on his face with her panties still on, Davo able to smell her feminine scent on the cotton. Amy leaned forward and while she was short in stature and Davo tall, she was bendy enough to be able to reach his cock and suck him off, stopping only to pull her panties down to her thighs, Davo's eyes taking in the firm cheeks of Amy's bare bottom, her pubic hair at the front and between her legs the pink lips of her vagina.

With her panties around her thighs, Amy positioned her naked pussy over Davo's mouth as she resumed sucking his cock, his tongue teasing him as she did so. Davo wasted no time in sticking his tongue deep into Amy's tasty twat, loving the feel and taste of the girl's warm pussy juice in his mouth.

After five minutes of 69, Amy said, "Now for the main show." She removed her dress and bra, her firm B-cup breasts in full view, and took her panties off completely, lying back on the bed with her legs closed, her tits and triangle of dark pubic hair looking most inviting. Davo hastily undressed, and with his erection throbbing, Amy slid a condom onto his dick while he caressed her tits, making her pert nipples harder and harder.

Taking Amy's pretty bare feet in his hands, Davo opened her legs wide open, her moist pink pussy on display, sticky female juice running from her vulva down to her tight little anus. Getting on top of Amy, Davo pushed his penis deep into her vagina, Amy gasping in delight as he filled her hot snatch.

"Fuck you're big," said Amy, as she wrapped her legs around him and they began to get into rhythm, Davo grounding his cock hard into Amy's pussy, the girl writhing and squealing with each thrust, her toes clenching and unclenching. For over 15 minutes they held this position, before they came simultaneously, Davo feeling his cock explode into the condom, and Amy gasping as her orgasm spread from her clitoris into her vagina and bowels, Amy's pussy juice soaking both her own pubic hair as well as Davo's.

Gasping, they withdrew from each other and Amy asked breathlessly, "So, how was your first time with a Jewish girl?"

"Fucking great," said Davo, still regaining his breath. "Where's your synagogue, so I can sign up?"

Amy laughed as she removed Davo's condom. "You might have to have a little procedure first," she said as she fondled his foreskin in her fingers. "But the fun isn't over yet." Taking the condom, she poured the jizz out over her tits. "I love the taste," she said, as she held up her breasts in her hands, and licked off the semen. She then got on all fours, and spread her legs wide, her vagina and anus on full display. "I'm a bit sticky down under, and as you're Australian, would you care to help me out a bit with my problem?"

"Bloody hell, I thought you'd never ask," said Davo, putting his face into Amy's pussy and licking away the sticky and sweaty moisture from her vagina, before moving to the skin between her vulva and anus and finally Amy's anus itself, Davo's tongue circling the girl's tight opening to her rectum to which she gasped in pleasure, before finishing with Davo kissing the cheeks of Amy's bare bottom.

***

Things were no less passionate in the next room, where Travis and Kim made out for a full five minutes, Travis feeling the pretty blonde's bra and panties through her dress. When things stepped up, Kim whispered seductively, "You know how cold it gets in Canada? There's one thing that always stays hot up there. Our pussies."

With that Kim, guided Travis's hand up her dress and to the soft cotton of the white panties she was wearing, before pushing it under the saddle. Travis felt his cock throbbing as his fingers touched Kim's pubic hair, and felt the lips of her hot, wet sticky vagina. He pushed deeper into Kim's pussy, feeling how hot the interior was, Kim's face showing her delight as his fingers touched her clitoris.

"See, us Canadian girls have extra hot pussies," purred Kim. "Don't you agree?"

"Yeah, that is pretty hot," agreed Travis.

"And because we always need to find ways to keep warm on those cold Canadian nights, what better way than fucking?" asked Kim, guiding Travis's fingers, now warm and sticky with her pussy juice out of her box and her panties so she could undress.

Off came her shoes, leaving Kim barefoot, then she lifted off her dress to show off her white bra and panties. Travis undressed as Kim took off her bra, her big round breasts in view, her aroused nipples hard and excited. Then Kim pulled down and stepped out of her panties, a bushy triangle of blonde pubic hair covering her mound, the round cheeks of her bare bottom reflected in the mirror. As Kim bent over to pick her panties up from the carpet, her legs parted and Travis was afforded a view of Kim's pretty pink vagina, her tight anus marginally visible further back.

The naked Travis and Kim lay down on the bed, Kim running her bare feet up and down Travis's leg while teasing his penis and balls with a soft, sensual hand, and Travis stroked and caressed Kim's big breasts and the cheeks of her bare bottom.

Changing position, they lay side by side, Kim opening her mouth to give fellatio, and opening her legs so Travis could put his head into her crotch. Travis loved feeling Kim's blonde pubic hair tickling his face, the soft feminine smell of her vagina and the taste as he licked her pussy.

After a few minutes of this, Kim put a condom onto Travis's cock, told him to lie flat on his back, then stood over his groin. "Now your Kiwi cock gets to explore my Canadian cunt," she promised. With that, Kim lowered her pussy down and slid Travis's cock deep into her vagina, moaning as he filled her, Travis feeling how hot the walls of Kim's box were, even through the condom.

Riding Travis in the cowgirl position, Kim jumped up and down, Travis thrusting his groin up as Kim reached to lowest point of trajectory, doubling the pleasure for both of them. Kim's pussy flowed with sticky juice that went over Travis's groin, her tits bouncing up and down.

Approaching orgasm, Kim whispered to Travis. "Let's get in close, so you can put your finger up my ass when we cum."

Travis's eyes went wide. "You want me to do that?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't want you too. I cum so much harder with something up my ass."