Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hallway outside the ladies' room was quiet, nobody else was around. Breanna was about to head to the church itself, when her eyes picked up an interesting object; a brown box. While a box for the most part is hardly interesting, to Breanna the inscription 'To Assist the Poor, Sick and Disadvantaged in Our Community' caught her attention.

Again ensuring that she was alone, Breanna's nimble fingers opened the donation box and she looked inside. Many donations were coins; however there was no shortage of notes; ones, tens and twenties. With a quick glance, Breanna's hand was in the box, and the notes were extricated. The teenager left just one note behind, a rarely seen two dollar bill with Breanna having heard that these were unlucky, the girl giggling at the irony. The other notes quickly found themselves in their new temporary home; Breanna's panties as the teenager walked towards the church, bracing herself for the boring sermon.

In the ladies room, Sonia, Holly and Andrea were still using the toilets, unaware of the theft that had taken place outside. Both Sonia and Holly finished at the same moment, the girls wiping themselves clean before standing up, pulling up and adjusting their panties around their bottoms and pussies, then flushing the toilets and washing their hands. Andrea was last to finish, the pretty blonde unwinding toilet paper three times in a row to complete wiping herself clean, before she also stood up and flushed the toilet, then pulled up and adjusted her panties around her vagina and bottom and exited the cubicle, washing her hands before leaving the smelly female bathroom and going with her friends to the Mass.

Breanna struggled to stay awake during church, and her interest only picked up when the collection plates began to circulate. When the elderly usher reached her row, Breanna reached into her purse and took out a dollar bill, glancing to see the contents of the plate, the teenager keeping a poker face when she saw a fifty dollar note, which unknown to Breanna, was placed there by Megan Delaney's father. With a deft hand that could have earned her a living as a magician, Breanna placed her dollar into the collection plate, her fingers extricating the fifty at the same time and clasping it in her hand, then slipping it into the cup of her bra with nobody seeing anything. Breanna smiled, feeling the bills in her panties brushing against her pubic hair, and the fifty stashed in her bra rubbing against her left boob. Maybe church wasn't so bad after all?

*

Despite the warm and sunny Sunday afternoon, Bob Wilson spent the last day of his summer vacation in a very bad mood as he cleaned out his van. The source of his bad mood was not his wife Anna who at this moment was tending to the roses, nor his son John or daughter Kate, but his younger son Dylan and niece Breanna. Bob listened to the news on the van's radio, where President Clinton was speaking at a press conference. Bob pondered if the President put up with the same insanity in the White House as he had endured so far this summer.

Vacuuming the van, Bob contemplated the family members who pleased him, hoping it would make him feel better. His wife Anna was a wonderful woman and his marriage couldn't be better. They were there for each other always.

When he thought of his son John, who at this stage had gone out for the afternoon with Samantha, Bob was always filled with pride. John had recently been promoted to a sales representative at his job, and had always been so responsible and had a wonderful girlfriend in Samantha, evidenced by them saving together to buy a house. Bob and Anna often reflected on how John helped Samantha through the ordeal of being sick with cancer when they were kids and had assisted out her parents with things such as mowing the lawn, keeping the garden and running errands, both parents under terrible strain with a desperately ill daughter and an autistic son with major intellectual disabilities.

John's protective nature also came to the fore during this time, Bob and Anna finding it impossible to be angry with their son when called to a conference in the principal's office after John took on and fought three boys from another school during a class excursion to a Philadelphia museum. The boys had taunted the frail Samantha, who wore a baseball cap to cover her head and a surgical mask to protect her in flu season calling her a 'freak' and then a 'cry baby' when the hapless girl, already feeling unwell from the long bus trip, dissolved into tears. After John finished with them, they wouldn't repeat that mistake in a hurry.

Bob also thought about how brave Samantha had been through her cancer treatments, the girl showing amazing resilience, attending school whenever possible with John and her female friends helping her with her schoolwork when she was at home and too sick to go to school. Now, Samantha had beaten her illness and blossomed into a beautiful, wonderful young woman whom Bob and Anna had always loved as if she was their own daughter, and were certain Samantha would become their daughter-in-law and mother to their first grandchildren.

Kate was also a major source of pride to Bob, his beautiful, intelligent, polite and responsible daughter starting college in the fall to become a teacher, showing great commitment to earn her a partial field hockey scholarship and having wonderful friends. She had no boyfriend at this stage, but Bob and Anna were sure she would meet a great guy in college. Kate, like John, had gone out for the afternoon for a drive, taking her mother's old car that she and Dylan shared.

Bob's mood turned dark again when he thought about his slacker son Dylan, who at times reminded him of his own brother Wyatt, although at least Dylan had a job. Dylan was now talking in the front yard with the two absolute losers he was friends with. The two boys, 18-year-old Kenny and Wayne. Both of these two morons wore black heavy metal tee-shirts and jeans, Kenny's reddish-brown hair styled in a mullet, Wayne's untidy dark hair having no discernable style. When Dylan was with them, he was more difficult to control than usual, and it was no different this afternoon. Wayne and Kenny were among the worst kids in school, although had they attended the terrible high school that Breanna, Dustin, Isabella and Rocky went to on the other side of town, they would have been the equivalent of the good school's resident teacher's pet and liberal do-gooder Megan Delaney.

Bob shook his head and muttered under his breath when he saw that the two cretins were distracted by the slim figure of Breanna, who had changed into a revealing top that showed off much of her bra and breasts, and an ultra-short mini-skirt. The teenager was lying in a chair in the sun, flaunting herself by lifting up her legs to flex and un-flex her bare feet, spreading her legs apart to display her white panties, all the while smoking one cigarette after another.

Breanna had already gotten her uncle off-side after returning from church. When the couch containing a fold-out bed in the first floor den, which doubled as a home office and sewing room was set up for Breanna to use, the girl's only comment was, "Great, if there's a home invasion, they'll get me first."

Then Breanna decided to conduct an experiment with the VCR, to see what would happen if rewind and fast forward were depressed at the same time. Fortunately it did not damage the VCR, but did ruin the tape it contained, containing a documentary about the Second World War Bob had recorded last night and was keen to see. A call to the local video store confirmed that they did have the documentary for hire so not all was lost, but Bob was still pretty sore about having to pay the money to hire the video cassette when he could have watched it for free.

Following the furious argument with his unrepentant niece the phone at the Wilson house rang, and on the other end of the line was Kirsty, Anna's much younger, scatter-brained scientist sister to announce she was visiting from Philadelphia on Wednesday and would be staying the night with her parents across the road, something Bob was not relishing. This would involve the family diner with the Williams family, and while this wouldn't normally be such a problem, Kirsty ate like a sparrow so taking her to a nice restaurant would only be a waste of time and money.

Bob mumbled and grumbled as he dusted the dashboard, thinking about his wife's sisters; the nervous, skittish and disorganized Kirsty who was 90-pounds of asthma and nerves and the snobby, social-climbing Carole, who in 1975 had given birth to the spoiled brat Madison. Thinking about Madison's bratty, diva behavior on the camping vacation made Bob's mood even darker, and he took a break, watching as Dylan, Wayne and Kenny ambled away up the street. Bob pondered what John and Kate were up to at the moment, trying not to think about his slacker son and his tramp of a niece, still flaunting her body in the yard.

*

John was at this moment enjoying a far nicer afternoon than his father, he and Samantha who wore a pink tee-shirt, denim shorts and sneakers, walking hand in hand along the river. The sunlight reflected from Samantha's beautiful strawberry blonde hair as it had done at church in the morning, the young lovers stopping to buy ice-creams from a van, sitting down on a bench to eat them, Samantha joking that she had better work twice as hard at the gym that week, John laughing and saying that one ice-cream would hardly ruin her great figure.

Samantha admired John's handsome face and fine physique, but it was inside that mattered more to her. She was blessed with a boyfriend who was the kindest, most compassionate and caring man she had ever met, and her heart swelled, beating twice as fast whenever they were together. He had been there for her in some very tough times when she was sick, and Samantha vowed that she would always be there for him too. In her teens as Samantha recovered from her cancer battle, got better and things returned to normal, John always was there to help her enjoy life and junior high and high school were the best times of her life. Plus he was great with Chris, and got along so well with her parents.

John likewise always felt the swell of love through his body when he and Samantha were together, and the air between him and her filled with a rose colored haze. While some people never met their soul mate, and while he and Samantha were just 20-years-old, he knew that it was fate that the old-fashioned spinster school teacher sat them together in first grade and that he and Samantha were right for each other. Everything was perfect; they shared common likes with some differences to make things interesting, they liked each other's friends and families and always had so much fun together.

As they got up from the table to resume their walk, John took a deep breath, felt the small square box in his pocket and gathered his nerves. Looking out towards the river, John glanced down and said, "My shoelace is loose," and knelt down. Samantha thought nothing of this continuing to look at the birds on the river, until she glanced down and to her amazement, saw John down on one knee, a jewelry box clutched in his hand.

Samantha's mouth opened in surprise and delight as John said, "Samantha, I love you and I know that I want us to spend the rest of our lives together. Will you marry me?" John opened the box to display the ring, the stone shining in the sunlight.

Feeling short of breath, tears welling in her eyes from happiness, Samantha needed no time to think. "Yes," she said. "I love you too John. Yes, I will marry you."

The young couple embraced and kissed, Samantha taking some tissues to wipe her eyes, before John took her left hand and slipped the ring onto her finger. "That was my great-grandmother's ring," he said.

Samantha admired her hand. "It's so beautiful, I love it, I love you, I'm so lucky. My parents will be so happy. How are we going to tell them, and your parents?"

John thought for a moment. "We're all going out to dinner on Wednesday night. How about then, when both of our families are there, so it can be a surprise?"

"That sounds like a good idea," said Samantha. "You know, I hate to take my beautiful ring off my finger until Wednesday, but I think Mom just might notice it if I wear it in the meantime."

"I think she might notice too," said John.

"Well, I can keep it on for the moment, my parents are out with Chris all afternoon," said Samantha. She put a mischievous look on her face. "And I am really going to thank you. To the car, John."

Picking up his girlfriend's vibes, John almost sprinted back to the car, and struggled to drive properly on the way back to Samantha's house, the couple making haste for the door and the quiet interior of the house.

"Now you just wait in there until I call you," said Samantha in a teasing tone, before giving John a kiss on the lips and making her way into her bedroom and closing the door.

On the landing, John trembled in anticipation, feeling himself go hard as he pondered what Samantha had in mind. He recalled events two years earlier. Two months older than Samantha, John waited patiently for Samantha's 18th birthday, and the day she promised that she would make love to him for the first time. Unfortunately, nobody thought to tell Samantha's uterus and ovaries of the plan, and when Samantha went to the bathroom, pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet on the morning of her 18th birthday, there was plenty of evidence that her monthly friend had come to visit her early. So the only things to enter Samantha's vagina that day were tampons; the only things to get into her panties were sanitary napkins, and the girl had to put on a brave face when battling bad menstrual cramps during the family dinner.

Fortunately, Samantha's period was gone by the end of the week and she and John were able to make love for the first time, John worrying he would cum as he saw Samantha's naked breasts, bare bottom and strawberry-blonde pubic hair for the first time as she removed her bra and panties and climbed into bed with him, rubbing her bare feet against his legs. He saw his girlfriend's slim, pink vagina and further down her tight anus as Samantha opened her legs to allow him to enter her, John and Samantha enjoying their first times more than they could have ever dreamed of. Both knew that day that they would never want to make love to anyone else.

"Okay John, you can come in now," came Samantha's voice.

His hands trembling with anticipation, John turned the door-knob and his mouth felt like it would drop to the floor. Samantha was dressed in her bank teller uniform; red jacket and red knee-length skirt with a white blouse and a green scarf, her shoes clad in the black, flat-heeled shoes she often wore to work. A box of condoms sat on the desk.

Samantha kissed John on the lips. "This is your ultimate sexual fantasy come true, the one you told me about," she said, a hand teasing his erection through his shorts and underpants. "You get to screw me in my bank teller uniform bent over the desk with my panties around my ankles." Samantha smiled seductively, before making her way over to her desk in the corner and bending over. She hitched up her skirt, showing off her white cotton bikini panties with lemon waist and leg elastic.

John got into position behind Samantha, and stroked the cheeks of her bottom through the cotton panties, Samantha feeling her vagina getting damp and tingling. He took the waistband of Samantha's panties, and slid them down to expose her bottom, then down her thighs, knees and calves until they reached her ankles, Samantha opening her legs and bending more, the soft pink skin that formed the slim lips of her vagina and the curls of pubic hair that grew between her legs in John's sight, as was his girlfriend's perfect, tight anal opening slightly further back.

Stroking Samantha's bare bottom, causing his fiancée to giggle, John took a condom from the box Samantha had provided and unwrapped it, before pulling down his shorts and underpants, freeing his throbbing erection, stroking Samantha's hair and kissing her on the back of the neck making Samantha squirm as her vagina responded.

With trembling fingers John slipped the condom onto his penis and made sure it was secure and prevent any accidents that would result in Samantha waddling around with a very pregnant stomach nine months later, and the worry of having a baby they weren't prepared for yet.

"Now bend lower over your desk, Miss Williams," said John impersonating Samantha's boss, to which Samantha giggled, the young woman bending lower, thrusting her pussy into the air. She spread her ankles wider, the elastic waistband of her lowered panties stretched to capacity.

"Am I going to get employee of the month?" asked Samantha.

"I think you might," said John, embracing Samantha from behind and rubbing his cock against her vulva, before pushing deep into her warm feminine dampness, Samantha gasping as John's throbbing penis filled her vagina.

Reaching around to Samantha's chest, John stroked and teased her breasts through her blouse, feeling her bra and the shape of her breasts, her nipples clearly hard. This was perfect, just perfect with Samantha in her bank uniform he always found so hot, bent over with her ass in the air and her pretty little panties down around her ankles.

Thrusting in and out of Samantha's pussy, his fiancée gasping and squealing while John kept stroking her tits through her uniform to double her pleasure, John kept stealing glances down at Samantha's panties, seeing a few small cream-colored feminine stains on the double cotton saddle and his excitement rose even higher. While he always respected Samantha's privacy, sometimes he was unable to resist taking a pair of her panties from her underwear drawer when she left the room, holding them up and admiring them and thinking about the private areas of Samantha that they covered.

John could feel how wet Samantha was, her delicate feminine smell further evidence of this, and he could really feel the heat of her pussy as he came with a huge blast of semen into the condom. Just seconds later, Samantha let out a squeal and she went rigid. In her shoes her toes curled up as she felt the tingling sensation in her clitoris spread through her vagina and into her anus and with a rush of feminine wetness she reached her orgasm, gasping and panting, feeling her dampness running from her vulva to her anus.

Withdrawing from Samantha, they exchanged a deep passionate kiss. "That was absolutely amazing," gasped Samantha, her panties still around her ankles, sweat running down her pretty face.

John nodded. "Yeah, that was the hottest I've ever been. How about we do it the same time tomorrow at your bank counter? I'm sure your boss won't mind."

Samantha laughed. "I think he might mind." She looked at the clock on the bedside table. "Mom, Dad and Chris won't be back for ages, so we have plenty of time for our other favorite activity. Bath time!"

John was only too keen, and Samantha kicked off her shoes and panties, and not wanting her skirt to smell of her pussy if it got too close to her damp, sticky vagina removed that too, along with her jacket and scarf. John got undressed completely, removed and disposed of the condom and followed Samantha, who kept on her blouse and he admired her bare bottom from behind, and her triangle of pubic hair as she turned into the bathroom and this was reflected in the mirror.

Closing the door, Samantha removed the last of her clothes exposing her beautiful breasts and ran a bath, putting in plenty of bubble bath and some bath salts she had received as a birthday present. John was the first to climb into the warm, relaxing fragrant bubbles, sighing in pleasure as the warm water covered his body.