Trailer Trash Tranny Ch. 05

Story Info
Internet entrepreneurs film white trash tranny outdoors.
3.8k words
4.46
51.3k
33
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05: Porn Star

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon, so Jeannie put on a yellow string bikini and went outside to get a suntan. Jeannie used to suntan topless, but she'd recently discovered that men seem to really like tan-lines, so she was wearing a bikini top that had small triangles of fabric which really only provided enough coverage to hid her nipples, but did provide some tan-lines on her chest.

Jeannie set up a lounge chair on the front yard of her trailer. Beside the chair she put a small table for her cigarette pack and a bucket with ice that contained 4 bottles of beer. Jeannie lay back, closed her eyes and let the sun beat down on her skin.

15 minutes later, Jeannie felt a shadow cover her. She opened her eyes to see two guys standing over her. One of them was holding a video camera at his side. They were cute looking guys. The one without the video camera was especially cute, clean cut with a good body. He obviously worked out.

The guy with the video camera spoke first. "Are you Jeannie?" He had a slight accent, maybe Russian or something. Jeannie didn't think she'd ever met a Russian guy before. There weren't many Russian in the trailer park.

"Why?" Jeannie asked.

"My name is Alexei, and this is Mats. We work for an Internet production company that makes short films for on-line porn sites. Right now we are looking to make a film for a site called Cheap-Whore Shemales. I don't know if you have ever heard of the site."

Jeannie hadn't heard of the site. In fact, though Jeannie knew about the Internet and knew there was a lot of porn on the Internet, she had never even surfed the web. "What do you want with me?" Jeannie asked.

"We heard that you were a shemale and that you might be interested in performing in our film," Alexei said, pointing at his camera.

"So, you think I'm a cheap whore shemale?" Jeannie asked.

Alexei and Mats squirmed a little. "It's just the name of the site. I don't mean to imply that you..."

Jeannie cut him off. "It's okay. I am a bit of a cheap whore. So, speaking of whores, do I get any money for this?"

"$500?" Alexei asked.

"What would you want me to do for $500?"

"We'd film you in a short interview piece, then film you stripping and whacking off, and then Mats would fuck you. Probably be about a 30 to 40 minute film, and we should be able to finish it up this afternoon. $500 for half a days work," Alexei said.

"So, I just gotta do the one of you for $500?" Jeannie asked.

"Yup. Just Mats. I just film," Alexei said.

Jeannie shrugged. She probably would have done both of the guys for less than $500, but whatever. "Gimme the money first," she said.

Alexei pulled out five $100 bills and handed them to Jeannie. He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and gave it to Jeannie along with a pen. "I just need you to sign this. It's a model release, to allow us to use the footage on the Internet. I'll also need to see some ID to prove that you are over 18."

Jeannie signed the paper and handed it back. "My driver's license is inside. You want me to get it?"

Alexei looked around. "Actually, if you don't mind I'd like to film us coming up to you again. We'll just do a quick introduction between you and Mats. Maybe you could offer him a beer, and then invite him into your trailer. Would that be okay?"

Jeannie shrugged. "Whatever. You can do what you want as long as we finish up by six." Jeannie had a date with one of her regular clients from the truck stop.

"Okay, just lay back and close your eyes like you were when we first walked up," Alexei said walking away.

Jeannie laid back and heard Alexei giving Mats direction. "I'm just going to pan down the street and over the trailer, stopping on the chick. Can you believe this trailer park? I couldn't create a set that was more stereotypical than this. It's awesome. Anyway, you stay out of the shot until I motion to you, then you walk forward and towards her. I'll follow you up to her. Then have a little chit-chat and we'll move into the trailer."

About a minute later Jeannie felt a shadow pass over her. Jeannie opened her eyes and say Mats standing over her. Behind Mats, Alexei had the camera up near his face and was filming the scene.

"Hey there baby. What you doin'?" Mats asked. He had a slight accent like Alexei's, but a deeper and sexier voice.

"Just suntanning," Jeannie replied, looking eyes with Mats.

"What's your name, baby?" Mats asked, crouching down and running his hand up Jeannie's leg.

"Jeannie. What's yours?" Jeannie said, running her hand over Mats rather well toned chest.

"Mats," he replied. Mats hand was know running along the edge of the fabric of Jeannie's bikini bottom.

"You want a beer, Mats?" Jeannie said, reaching into the icy bucket and pulling one out for Mats. Mats took it and opened the bottle, taking a big swig. He then put the bottle down and grabbed an ice cube from the bucket. He ran the ice cube over Jeannie's lips. Jeannie sucked gently on the ice cube as Mats moved it slowly into her mouth. Mats then ran the ice cube along Jeannie's cheek, down her neck and over the fabric of her bikini top. The cold ice made Jeannie's nipples harden, and soon they were quite visible through the bikini top.

"Awesome," Alexei said, moving around the scene and filming it from different angles.

Jeannie was enjoying the sensation of the ice. Mats released the ice cube, and it slid down Jeannie's stomach and off onto the lounge chair. Jeannie moaned.

"Why don't we move inside?" Mats said.

"Sure," Jeannie said. She got up and took Mats by the hand, leading him through the door of the trailer. Alexei filmed the scene, but stayed outside until the door slammed shut behind Jeannie and Mats.

Alexei came in, the camera resting at his side. "Great stuff, guys! Jeannie, you are a natural. Mats, nice improv with the ice. This is going to be great. Okay, Jeannie, I need to see that ID now."

Jeannie went into the bathroom. She hid the $500 behind the toilet tank and grabbed her ID from her purse that was sitting on the small bathroom counter. She came out and showed it to Alexei. "Let me just film this," he said. "Don't worry, it won't be in the film. Just for our records." Jeannie's drivers license still had a picture of her as a boy and her old name on it. Alexei filmed Jeannie holding up her ID and saying her "real" name and birthdate. Alexei turned off the camera.

"Okay, now let's do the little interview bit." Alexei looked around at the trailer. "We'll ask some questions, and then you can give us a tour of the trailer. And, um, let's see. Can you put some more clothes on? I know that sounds strange for a porno, but we like to have some suspense during the stripping scene."

Jeannie went and pulled on a sun dress. Alexei approved. Jeannie sat down on the couch in the living room. Mats sat down beside her. Alexei turned on the camera and started asking Jeannie questions.

"What's your name?"

"Jeannie."

"How old are you, Jeannie?"

"20."

"And do you live alone her in this trailer?"

"No, I live with my Mama. But she's out at the Walmart shopping today."

"So we're alone here?"

"Yeah, Mama won't be back for a while. She got some government money the other day, so I think she'll probably go to the casino and play the slots after shoppin'."

Mats was slowly stroking Jeannie's hair. Alexei continued asking questions, "What do you do for a living, Jeannie?"

"Fuck guys. I used to work at the Burger King, but they fired me when I started dressing up like a girl. Plus I got caught fucking one of the managers in the storage room. Someday, though I want to be a fashion designer."

Alexei was smirking. "Oh really. That's awesome. Are you taking fashion design in school?"

Jeannie shook her head. "Nah. I didn't finish high school. I gotta get my GED before I take any course. Plus all the money I'm saving up from fucking guys is going to my boob job."

Mats moved his hands down and squeeze Jeannie's flat chest. Mats spoke, "not much here, that's true."

Alexei laughed. "So boobs are a better investment than education?"

Jeannie just shrugged. Mats tweaked her nipples through her sun dress. Jeannie inhaled quickly and arched her back.

Mats staged whispered in Jeannie's ear loud enough for the camera to hear, "you like that, don't you?"

Jeannie just smiled and nodded.

Alexei continued the interview. "So Jeannie, we saw you drinking beer outside. You like to booze it up? You like to get drunk and party."

"Sure, I like to party."

"Why don't you go and get a drink for you and Mats," Alexei said. Jeannie got up and walked towards the kitchen. Alexei followed her with the camera.

Jeannie reached up to the top shelf to get a bottle of whiskey. Alexei moaned. "Oh god, what a great ass shot!" he said. Jeannie wiggled her ass and stood on her tip-toes to give Alexei a good view.

Jeannie returned to the couch with the whiskey. She opened it up and took a swig and then handed it to Mats. "What, no glasses?" he asked, laughing.

"Less dishes to do," Jeannie said. Alexei and Mats laughed.

"Okay Jeannie," Alexei said. "Give us a tour of the place."

Jeannie got up and walked to the kitchen. "This is the kitchen, it's kind of small but we got a couple of burners to make stuff up."

Jeannie started walking through the trailer with Alexei following her. "That's the door. There is the chair where Mama likes to sit and watch TV. I usually sleep on the couch and Mama sleeps in the bed, unless I have a guy over, then Mama just stays up in the chair and I fuck the guy on the bed. There's a curtain there so we can have some privacy. And in the back is the bathroom."

Jeannie was standing beside the bed. "Why don't you take a seat on the bed?" Alexei asked, still filming. Jeannie sat down.

"So, what do you like to do sexual?" Alexei asked.

"Whatever. I like sucking cock and gettin' fucked. I like when people watch," Jeannie said.

"Oh yeah. You'll get lots of people watching this. Does it turn you on to think of all the people out there on the Internet watching you get fucked by Mats?"

Jeannie nodded. "Yeah, sounds very hot."

Alexei leaned in closer to Jeannie. "Okay now Jeannie, do you think we could see your cock?" Jeannie pulled the hem of her sun dress up and moved her bikini bottoms to the side to show her cock. It was a soft, cut and completely clean shaven dick. Jeannie played with it, and it started to slowly rise.

Alexei pulled back, "Nice cock. Mats can't wait to get his lips around it, I'm sure." Jeannie smiled at the camera, and then licked her lips.

Alexei turned off the camera. "Okay, that was cool. Where do you want to do this? Here on the bed or on the couch?"

Jeannie had another suggestion. "There's a little pond not far from here. We could go outside. There's a picnic table that you could fuck me on. Oh, and a tire swing I could pose on. That could look kinda classy, like I was in Playboy or something."

Mats and Alexei looked at each other and laughed. Alexei turned back to Jeannie and said, "that sounds awesome. You are a hell of a girl, you know that Jeannie. This is going to be one of the best webisodes ever."

Jeannie, Mats and Alexei got in Alexei's car and drove down to the pond. It was about a 10 minute drive. There was nobody else around. Most of the folks in the trailer park went to a swimming hole that was a lot closer, so this place was usually deserted. Sometimes Jeannie would come here to skinny dip. She loved running around naked.

Alexei walked around, planning out some shots while Jeannie and Mats sat by the car and smoked. After about 20 minutes Alexei returned. "Okay, I've got it all planned out. First we'll film Jeannie by the show, clothed, maybe moving a little sexy. Then on the tire swing and then posing against the tree. Then we'll get her undressing over by the pond. Would you mind going in the water?"

Jeannie nodded.

Alexei continued speaking, rapid fire. "Great. A quick swim. Then naked by the picnic table. Get hard whacking off. Finger fuck your ass, if you are up for that. Then Mats comes in. He sucks your cock for a bit. You suck his cock for a bit. Then he fucks you. Can you come?"

Jeannie nodded again.

"Awesome. We'll get you coming. Then we'll get Mats coming. He'll come on your face , or in your mouth, but don't swallow. Our viewers like to see the cum running down your face. So if it's in your mouth, let it spill out and down your chin. Got it?"

Jeannie and Mats nodded. The next 40 minutes Alexei spent filming Jeannie at various locations around the area. They did a few shots by the pond, the blue water sparkling in the background. Jeannie got on the tire swing and swung gently, leaning as far back as she could, arching her back. Alexei moaned like he was going to come. Jeannie had never met anyone that was so excited about taking pictures. Next they had Jeannie posing against the tree, moving her body sexily up and down.

After the clothed shots, they moved back to the pond. Alexei had Jeannie sitting on the edge of the water, looking out over it as he filmed her from behind. Jeannie then got up and removed her dress. She ran into the water. Alexei had Jeannie go under the water and pop out of the water about 30 times. "This is going to be the artiest tranny porno ever," Alexei screamed back to Mats. Mats was leaning against the car looking bored.

Finally Alexei was happy with the water shots and had Jeannie come out of the water.

Alexei frowned. "We need you drier. Do you have a towel?"

Jeannie shook her head, "No. Just my dress."

"Fuck," Alexei said, and then took off his shirt. "Dry your hair and face with this."

Jeannie dried herself off, and Alexei had her move over to the picnic table. Alexei directed Jeannie to strip. Slowly and sexy he instructed. Jeannie obliged, dancing sensually for the camera for a minute before undoing her bikini top. She played with her nipples which were already pretty hard from the cold pond water. She turned around and shook her ass for the camera for a few moments before pulling down her bikini bottoms. She slapped her ass a few times before turning around and showing the camera her cock.

Jeannie sat on the picnic table and started to play with her dick. It was soon rock hard, and Jeannie was leaning her head back and moaning with pleasure. Jeannie let her left hand explore her ass, moving two fingers in and out of her butthole.

This was Mats cue, and he came in the shot. At Alexei's direction, Jeannie stood up and Mats knelt down in front of her. Mats took Jeannie's cock in his mouth and started sucking. Mats was an expert cock-sucker, having been the male star (or stunt cock) of many of these pornos, so he quickly had Jeannie moaning and twitching with pleasure.

Alexei filmed the scene for a moment, and then instructed Jeannie to lie on the table with her legs hanging off the edge. Mats then started sucking Jeannie again. Alexei moved the camera right in close to the scene, getting Mats mouth on Jeannie's cock. After a minute of that, Alexei stopped the action again. Mats was used to the start and stop action of filming a porno, but it was pissing Jeannie off a bit. She was horny and wanted to go.

Alexei thought about the next scene for a few moments while Jeannie slowly stroked her cock to keep it hard. Finally Alexei gave his direction. Mats was to get naked and suck Jeannie as she was on the tire swing. They filmed the scene with Mats couching down in front of Jeannie, but Alexei didn't like the shot and stopped it quickly.

"Fuck it, we got enough of Mats sucking Jeannie. Let's move to Jeannie sucking Mats."

They filmed three different versions of Jeannie blowing Mats. The first was with Jeannie kneeling in front of Mats as he stood. The second was with Mats sitting on the bench of the picnic table as Jeannie lay on her back and sucked Mats dick from underneath. Alexei loved this shot, as it allowed him to film all of Jeannie's body and the action of the blow job at the same time. Plus this gave Mats the ability to play with Jeannie's hard nipples, which added to the visual appeal for Alexei. The final scene was with Jeannie lying on the picnic table as Mats couched above her and shoved his dick down her throat. The cock was going deep and soon saliva was running down Jeannie's cheeks.

"Love it. Look at that spit!" Alexei called out. "Mats, really stick it down there. Let's get her to gag."

Mats stuck his dick as far down Jeannie's throat as he could. Jeannie was fine for a few seconds, but soon her gag reflex kick in. She turned her head to the side, ejecting Mats' cock from her mouth and coughed up a big gob of saliva.

"Awesome," Alexei said. "You okay, Jeannie?"

Jeannie nodded and turned her head back so that she could take Mats dick in her mouth again. After another 30 seconds or so of this scene, Alexei had Jeannie and Mats move into a 69 position, with Jeannie on the bottom and Mats on top of her. The two sucked each other off. Mats was rock hard in Jeannie's mouth.

"Okay, let's move to the anal. Let's start at first with Jeannie standing and bent over the table, and Mats moving in from behind."

Jeannie leaned over the table. Mats got down behind her and started licking her ass. Alexei filmed the scene from a few different angles, including from underneath, his head between Jeannie's legs.

Mats pulled his tongue out of Jeannie's ass and put on a condom. "Do you want some lube?" he asked. Jeannie shook her head. Mats rimjob had gotten her ass nice and ready. Mats entered her, and Alexei went about filming the scene from a number of angles again.

Jeannie was enjoying the cock in her ass. When Alexei asked them to change positions, with Jeannie lying on the table and her legs in the air, Mats started to pull out. Jeannie grabbed him and told him to stay inside. Jeannie rotated on his dick, somehow managing to get herself up on the table without disengaging from Mats cock.

"First time I've seen someone do that," Mats said, smiling.

Alexei was ready so Mats started pumping into Jeannie again. Alexei filmed the scene through Mats legs, from the side, from behind Mats, over Mats shoulder and finally while standing on the picnic table over Jeannie and Mats, filming downward.

"One more position, and then will move to the cum shots," Alexei said. Alexei had Mats lie on the table with Jeannie straddling him. Jeannie bounced up and down on Mats cock as he jerked off her hard cock.

Alexei got some close up shots of Jeannie face as she was being fucked and jerked off. Jeannie's eyes were half closed and her mouth open. She was breathing hard. Her blonde hair bounced up and down against her forehead.

"I'm going to come," Jeannie said. Alexei moved the camera in close to Jeannie's cock. Jeannie moaned and squirted out a stream of hot cum onto Mats stomach. Mats stopped pumping Jeannie's ass, instead concentrating on making sure that he milked every ounce of come out of Jeannie's cock.

"Jeannie, spread the come around on Mats stomach. Rub it into his skin," Alexei ordered. Jeannie reached down, and as she slowly moved up and down on Mats still firm cock in her ass, she massaged Mats stomach. Soon the come had disappeared into Mats skin.

Alexei put the camera down. "That was awesome. Let's get that last come shot. Jeannie, you kneel down on the ground here. Mats, stand beside her. Jeannie, open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Mats will come on your face and onto your tongue. Remember, don't swallow, just let it run down your face and chin."

Alexei started filming again as Mats removed the condom and jerked himself off. Occasionally Jeannie would lick Mats dick or suck on the tip, but mostly she just sat there with her tongue out. Finally, Mats came, he load covering Jeannie's face. It dripped down her face and even got stuck in her hair. Jeannie licked her lips, taking some of the come in her mouth before letting the come drool out and down her chin. Alexei had the camera right up into her face, capturing the huge amount of come dripping on Jeannie's face.

12