Trailer Trash Trixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This sir is Hank Williams the third! You like him too!? He's mah fa-vor-ite!"

"Yeah Hank the third... I know all his tunes. drinking whisky and shootin' guns and all that shit. Dude is awesome..." Jimmy bullshitted.

Sara Mae sat next to Jimmy and leaned on him. Jimmy slowly put his hand on her naked hip and began to rub her smooth skin. Her hand beginning to creep toward his crotch. She began to rub his hard dick over his pants as she sang along to the song. Jimmy shot Mark a look and raised his eyebrows a few times in quick succession. Mark rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Jimmy, give me your smokes. I'll be outside."

"Oh my, what am I doing? I'm sorry mister it's just that when me and my daddy listen to Hank he likes me to rub on his willy bird. Force of habit I reckon. I'll behave m'self like a lady, I promise."

"NO! Don't stop... It's fine. Mark go outside and smoke." Jimmy stared at Mark blankly. Don't fuck this up for me man...

Mark went outside and lit a cigarette. Jesus Christ, what is going on... Fucking Jimmy... Mark thought as he stepped outside.

"You sure it's okay? I just love havin' somethin' to play with when Hank Williams the third is playin'. Daddy says I should have been a musician 'cause I play the skin flute so well. I think he's just funnin' on me."

"It's no problem, I feel the same way. I think we might be kindred spirits. Here, let me take it out for you." Jimmy unzipped his slacks and pulled out his thick hard cock through the hole in the front of his underwear.

"Shut my mouth! Your willy bird is much bigger than my Daddy's," Sara Mae said wide eyed. She grabbed it, slowly started stroking it up and down and was belting out a tune once again. Jimmy leaned forward, grabbed a cheese poof and popped it in his mouth. Fuck, they're stale, sick... Jimmy thought when he popped the poof in his mouth. He leaned back, choked the stale cheese poof down and eyed the pretty little song bird to his right. Her whole bottom half exposed and sticking out more and more the closer she got to him. he placed his hand back on her hip and started to rub closer to her ass... Closer and closer until he was near the bottom of her cheeks and his fingertips grazed the lips of her freshly shaved pussy.

"Is you flirtin' with me again?" Sara Mae pulled back to smile at Jimmy.

"Yes, yes I believe I am." Mark removed his hand from her ass and placed it on the back of her head and pushed it down toward his cock. Sara Mae didn't take much coaxing before she got on her knees on the bench beside Jimmy, leaned down, wrapped her lips around his cock and started sucking it up and down. Jimmy turned to his right and placed his hand under Sara Mae and fondled her small firm breasts through her loosely hanging flannel shirt. He glided his hand down her toned athletic belly until he reached her pussy once again. He placed two fingers around her clit and began to rub it causing Sara Mae to moan heavily into his dick as she sucked it. he slipped his fingers further down and inserted his middle into her tight wet depths. Sara Mae took her mouth off Jimmy's shaft and looked at him sternly.

"Now you hold on there mister! My daddy said that my Christmas tree was just for him and I best not let any other man put anythin' in there, including his pecker or his slippery fingers."

Christmas tree? What the fuck... Jimmy thought. "I'm sorry? I must have gotten the wrong impression... Please forgive me."

Sara Mae leaned back down and continued sucking on Jimmy's dick while Jimmy placed his index finger in his mouth to get it wet. He reached back, between her small firm ass cheeks and rubbed his finger on her tiny pink asshole.

"What you doin' back there?"

"Your Daddy didn't say anything about other men putting their slippery fingers into your asshole did he?"

Sara Mae sat there with her eyes darting to the top of her sockets while she thought... "No, I reckon he didn't. But you ain't supposed to put your fingers in there... It ain't right!"

Jimmy sank his finger into Sara Mae's virgin asshole up to the knuckle and worked it in and out slowly.

Mmmfff! lord have mercy! That hurts mister! I don't know about this."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes'um... It hurts mister."

"Just try it a little longer you'll be fine..."

"I's just never done nuttin' like that before, it feels weird..."

Jimmy placed his free hand back on Sara Mae's head and pushed her back down on his throbbing cock. She immediately, almost instinctually, started bobbing her head back up and down as Jimmy increased the pace of his finger sliding in and out of her gradually expanding asshole. Her primal moans accompanied with her intense sucking, no doubt from years of practice, were slowly building his orgasm.

"That's it trixie, that's a good girl. Your daddy raised you well."

"My Pa sure done raise me well mist--OH MY GAWD!" Sara Mae hollered as she felt Jimmy sink another finger in her virtually untouched hole.

"That hurts... Oh my... Ooooh... Ooooh...Ooooh... Ooooh... Ooooh," Sara Mae panted as Jimmy worked two fingers in and out of her tight ass. He spread his fingers open and slightly twisted them loosening Sara Mae up.

"What are you gonna do mister?"

Jimmy stood up and slipped his fingers out of the trixie's ass, put them into her mouth and gave her ass a firm spank. He removed his fingers from her mouth and positioned Sara Mae with her ass up and her face in the blankets. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks and spread them apart. leaning in as he did, moistening her hole with a large droplet of spit.

Jimmy place the head of his cock at her primed opening and began to push. Sara Mae balled up the blankets with her hands and made a tight fist as she felt Jimmy's head open up her ass and sink in. He slowly pulled out and sank back in increasing his pace when he felt Sara Mae begin to loosen up and let him in deeper and deeper.

"OH GAWD... OH GAWD... OOOH GAWD... OOOH... OOOOH... OOOOOOH... OOOOOOOH MAH GAWD!" Sara Mae moaned into the blankets.

Jimmy balled up the back of her flannel shirt and gripped it tight with his left hand, he put his right hand on her hip pulling Sara Mae into him as he thrust deep up her ass. Fucking her ass as if she was a seasoned pro, her muffled moans exciting him beyond the point of control.

"How's that feel, trixie? I think you like it. I'm gonna cum in your ass." Jimmy let out through heavy breaths. He thrust himself into her quickly and hard at the moment he felt his climax start to travel up his shaft and explode out of the head, filling Sara Mae full of cum. He grabbed her hair, pulled her up, turned her head to face him and met her tongue with his. Flicking it before they sealed each others lips in a long dirty kiss, Jimmy's free hand massaging her breast.

Just outside the RV door...

Mark was standing in the blue light of the bug zapper hanging a few feet to his right. He looked at his watch, pulled another Parliament out of the small white and blue box, put it in his mouth, and lit it. He blew out the smoke at the exact moment he saw a slender older man carrying a couple cages containing several small indistinguishable critters limping down the road. The man was wearing blue jean overalls, an oil stained trucker hat and a rifle slung across his back.

Holy shit it's the daddy... Mark frantically thought. He let the cigarette drop out of his mouth and crept around the RV, where he couldn't be seen. From there he saw the dad stop in his tracks and notice his silver BMW. He saw him drop the cages and start to slowly walk around the Beamer. Mark raced back to the other side of the RV, out of sight of the father and started to whisper through the tattered screen of the open window. Jimmy was now standing over Sara Mae with the young girl slowly sucking on his dick.

"Jimmy!" Mark whispered loudly.

"Look at this trixie Mark, I already came but she just wants to keep sucking my dick. She's a little freak!"

"Jimmy! We have to fucking go, the dad just got here. He doesn't look too friendly man. Let's go!"

"OH NO! You fellers need to go! My daddy don't take kindly to outsiders! Go on scoot! Before he sees y'all!" Sara Mae looked frightened.

Jimmy frantically zipped his pants up and started to make his way to the front door. As soon as he got close the door slammed him on the face causing him to stumble backwards as Sara Mae's daddy barged in.

"What in thee hell is goin' on in here?"

Jimmy stood up. "Nothing sir, I was just lost and asking your daughter for directions."

"Boy... I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday! You best start explainin' yer'self youuu, you city-slicker youuu..." Sara Mae's daddy pointed his rifle straight between Jimmy's eyes.

"Pa don't! He didn't mean nuttin' by it!"

"Dagnabbit girl! Put some goddamn clothes on! I'm gonna tan your hide yet!" Sara's daddy ordered. He eyed up Jimmy one more time and commenced to squeeze the trigger. As he did Mark came bursting in slapping the rifle upward causing Sara Mae's daddy to put a hole through the roof of his motorhome.

"LET'S FUCKING GO JIMMY!" Mark shouted.

Jimmy sprang up and jumped out the door. He raced behind Mark who was already getting in the car. He hopped in the back seat and looked out the back window at the RV. He saw Sara Mae's daddy emerge from the door and enter the blue light with his bottomless daughter hanging from his neck. Mark brought the car to life and started to speed away. Jimmy saw the father fling Sara Mae off and point his rifle right at them. Sara Mae quickly crawled up to her daddy, unzipped his overalls and took his cock in her mouth. Jimmy saw him slowly lower his rifle and tilt his head back while placing his hand on the back of his daughter's head. Jimmy sank back into his seat, relieved and trying to catch his breath.

"Was that better than a fucking winery party or what Marky-Mark!? Wooooooweeee! Hahahahaha! Goddamn!"

"You're an asshole Jimmy, we could have been killed! Motherfucker man." Mark shook his head.

"Breakfast? I'll buy bro. Let's get some Denny's. Fuck... My heart is gonna beat out of my chest."

"Fuck Denny's, every time I go their fucking menu looks like a teenage boy's first porn magazine. Would it kill them to wipe those fuckers down?"

"Fuck Denny's man, you're right. Let's just get out of here," Jimmy said through heavy breaths.

Mark's phone buzzed on the dash, he grabbed it and checked the screen.

1 new message

Bubba: Shit man, I just realized that the barn isn't even red. It's yellow. Take a turn at the yellow barn. Shit's poppin' off. Get over here.

THE END

12