Trailers West

Story Info
A young man is hired to take a trailer, and it's owner.
8.1k words
4.51
40.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom Anders was getting tired as he drove the truck tractor over the hills into Bradford, Pa. He had been hired to pick up a big forty foot house trailer, and haul it to Dallas. It was nearly 11:00 p.m. when he found the trailer park, so he just curled up in his cab to sleep. He wanted to get a good night's rest before starting out with the big trailer Time enough to see the manager and hook up the load in the morning.

It was only six‑thirty A.M. when Tom was awakened by the park manager. “You the one to take the trailer to Dallas.“

“Yeah, that’s me.”

“Well. The owner is going to ride with you,” the manager told him. “She’s got no car of her own, and don’t want to leave the trailer.”

“She’ll have to ride in the cab with me. Against the law to ride in a separate trailer.”

After jockeying the big trailer out of its lot, Tom checked out all the tires, tested the brakes, and all the other things required for a safe tow. As soon as he had jockeyed the trailer onto the highway, Tom went into the park office to pick up the owner and was very surprised to find that she was a young redhead. She appeared to be early twenties.

The park manager introduced her. “This is Jean Leslee. Her father got killed in a well‑fire at the fields. Her mother died some years ago. She’s taking the trailer to Dallas where she’s got an aunt .”

It was about 9:00 A.M., Jean climbed into the tractor cab beside Tom, and they started out on what he had figured as an easy five day trip. He had no idea of what was to transpire between Pa. and Texas.

After an uneventful day of awkward, meaningless, conversation it was nearly 10:00 p.m. when Tom parked the rig at a truck stop just outside of Louisville, Ky. He was able to hook up temporary utilities for the night, so that Jean could stay in the trailer. They had a light supper in the lunch room of the complex and returned to the trailer. He was planning to sleep in the trucker’s bunkhouse behind the service station, leaving the trailer to Jean. She, however, insisted that he sleep in the trailer with her. “I won’t feel safe if someone isn’t in the trailer with me.” Finally, he agreed to sleep on the folding bed in the living‑room, and let her have the big bed. After a bottle of beer each, they closed the door between the rooms and both got into bed.

About 3:00 a.m. Tom was awakened by Jean snuggling up to him under the sheet. At first he didn't quite know what to think, and for a short time was afraid that she might try to pin a rape charge on him. She soon explained that she just wanted some company, the big bed was quite lonesome since her father had died. She then told him that the man that everyone at Bradford had thought was her father, had been just someone to buy her food, clothes, and a few luxuries in return for nightly company in bed. He had picked her up in Fresno, Ca five years earlier and she had lived with him in the trailer ever since. Now she wanted some love herself, since she hadn't had any for nearly six weeks.

This rather surprised Tom, as she had acted like a perfect lady all day. Not once had she made any remark that would lead him to think she might be willing to share a bed. However, he was not averse to the idea. He had planned to shack with the waitress from the grill, until Jean talked him into staying in the trailer with her. While they had been talking, Jean had been playing with Tom's cock and balls. He had been fondling her warm, firm, tits and rubbing his hands over her hot thighs. Very soon Tom's cock had reached full erection and begun to emit its clear lubricant. Jean slowly spread his lube over the big red head and shaft, while Tom began to kiss the hard pointed nipples of her tits. After about eight minutes of this love play, Jean turned over to straddle Tom's hips and slowly lowered herself till nearly the entire shaft was buried in her cunt.

As soon as she had him deep inside her, they embraced in a tight kiss, while their hips moved to drive his great cock in her like the piston in a pump. It took only a short time before this action brought both of them to climax in one great lunge which drove his cock deep into Jean to pore forth its hot jets of sperm. Soon after coming, the two lovers (Tom was only 21) fell asleep, still holding the embrace, with his, now much smaller, cock still in Jean's now sopping wet cunt.

They awoke about eight the next morning, washed the dried secretions from their thighs and crotches, dressed, and went to the grill for breakfast. There was very little talk as they drove, except for comments on the scenery, or traffic as they went through towns. After the lunch stop, Jean began to tell Tom the true story of her life. Beginning when her mother, the aunt in Dallas, had told her that she was illegitimate, to the time Jake, her ‘father’, had picked her up in a dance hall and taken her as his mistress. When she had finished her story, she asked Tom if she could stay with him as his wife for a while.

Tom told her that the rig belonged to him. He had no living relatives, so it would be easy enough to settle down in Dallas for a couple of months if she wanted him to. “The only thing I insist on is that you will let me leave whenever I want.”

Jean agreed to this remarking, “After a month or so, you won’t want to leave.”

Since it was Sat., and Tom didn't want to drive on Sunday, they stopped at an R.V. court that had transient accommodations. They set the trailer so that they could have water and lights. After Jean had washed the supper dishes, she got out a stack of tapes for the VCR. When Tom asked what she was doing, she answered, "Jake and I both enjoyed taking movies, and we rigged a camera so that it covered the bedroom. Jake even fixed it so it would run automatic if we wanted to both be in the picture. As you will see, we got some very good pictures of rather interesting times."

Jean had not exaggerated the interest that the tapes would have. Tom had only seen a few stag movies, and would have become quite aroused while watching them, even if he had been alone, which he wasn’t. While the tapes were showing, Jean unzipped the fly of Tom's pants, untied the neck strap of her halter, and before the first tape was complete, she was fondling his exposed cock with both hands and mouth.

Tom was not oblivious to Jean's intentions. While she changed the tape, he gently removed all of her clothes, then stripped himself so that they could caress each other while watching the second tape, which was of Jake, Jean, and another couple. This show started with all four of the participants lying on the bed in such a position as to allow each of them to suck at the primary sex organ of one of the others. Tom had only heard of actions like these and was quite amazed at what could be included in a passion party. Some of the acts he had heard of, but his experience had been limited to a quick piece of tail or a blow job. His meeting Jean was going to prove to be an education.

As soon as the tape ended, Jean shut off the TV and VCR and, as she had done in several scenes of the tape, leaned over to begin caressing Tom's cock with her tongue. Since Tom had been caressing Jean’s thigh, his hand was now pinned by her belly. Without stopping the licking of his cock, she moved into a position where he could have access to her crotch. Only seconds after Tom's fingers found and penetrated into her hot wet cunt, Jean opened her mouth wide and swallowed nearly six inches of his rod, almost immediately, she was nearly choked by the flood of sperm that erupted from it as Tom spent his first climax of the evening. While sucking all of the semen from his cock, Jean gently pressed Tom to a lying position on the couch and straddled his head so that the soft lips of her eager cunt were just over his mouth. Tom had never been in this position before. Having seen the tapes, and since Jean was still gently sucking his prick, he decided that he might as well try it.

So it came to pass that Tom began his first sixty‑nine, softly kissing Jean's soft thighs where they joined the tangle of dark red hair, then moving his kisses slowly along the warm flesh until his mouth finally covered the valley leading to her tunnel of love. When he found her lubricant to have a pleasant, salty‑sweet taste, Tom began to suck every drop of it from her, and was soon awarded with a steady flow. Both enjoyed this activity, which was a newly found pleasure for Tom.

While Tom's cock regained its former ridged state by Jean's gentle sucking, Tom was using his tongue to bring forth three climaxes to Jean's hotly throbbing passages. As soon as Tom's rod ceased to increase its size, Jean changed her position so that she could direct the hard, slippery, head of that great piston over her tits and belly. While Jean was doing this, Tom was keeping her cunt warm and moist by running his fingers in and around the opening to her tunnel.

After about five minutes of this, Jean asked him, ”You ready again? If you are, do you want to cum in my mouth, or my cunt?”

In answer to her question, Tom stood, up and turned Jean around so that she was kneeling over the back of the couch with her butt toward him. “Spread your legs a bit, Jean.” He then put the head of that great shaft against the opening to her wet passage and began to slowly push it in, soon having all of it buried in her. As soon as he was in as far as possible, Tom began moving his hips in a circular motion so that his prick did not come out of her, but still excited her passions to the point where she again came, this time in short sobbing gasps. Stopping his movements as soon as she came, he began to fondle her tits with his hands without removing his still rigid cock from her.

Jean soon recovered from her climax and with one hand began to fondle his balls which were hanging between her legs. At this, Tom began moving his hips to and fro slowly, pulling his great rod nearly out of her, then, driving it back full depth. This lasted only thirty or forty seconds before they both reached climaxes in one final lunge. Tom's spitting cock filled her cunt to overflowing, with some dribbling down her thighs. After resting for a few minutes, they went into the trailer's lavatory to wash the now sticky secretions from each other. Then both climbed into the big soft bed, to sleep in an embrace that was to last the rest of the night.

It was nearly seven the next morning when the need of going to the toilet and the sound of running water awakened him. The running water was the small shower in the lavatory. Only seconds after finishing his eliminations, Jean's sparkling wet form materialized from the shower cubical and she asked him to dry her off. As he rubbed her lithe form with the soft towel, his organ began to grow until, as he was finishing his task, it had reached its full size.

Seeing its solid length, Jean teasingly shook her finger at it and said, "No more fun till after breakfast." Then proceeded out to the kitchenette to start the coffee, calling back to him to take a quick shower to wake up the rest of himself.

Tom, deciding this was a good idea, proceeded to do just that. He had just finished drying, when Jean called him to come to the table as the bacon and eggs were getting cold. He couldn't suppress a slight chuckle when he walked into the dinette, for there stood Jean wearing only a translucent plastic apron. Looking down at herself, Jean had to laugh, thinking of her naked buttocks and back sticking out from behind the rather unconcealing apron. After this bit of amusement, the two of them sat up to the table to eat a good breakfast with coffee.

Jean was nearly finished with the dishes when Tom came up behind her and with one hand began to fondle her tits while guiding his stiff rod between her cool thighs to rest in the soft labia of her love nest. After putting the last dish in the drainer and drying her hands, she spread her legs slightly as she removed the apron. It was only seconds after she had opened the way that Tom's lusty rod found the opening to her passage and penetrated nearly three inches past those soft wet lips. Jean just leaned back slightly so that Tom could kiss her ears and neck as he began to caress both tits.

They held this pose for about three minutes before Jean turned, removing his hands and prick saying, “We better both take it easy during the day so we will be rested and eager for a good passion party tonight.” She then suggested that they get dressed and go to a movie. Both quickly dressed. Jean just wore a full pleated skirt and a ruffled peasant blouse just off the shoulder no panties or bra. Tom put on briefs, to hide the bulge in the front of his slacks and to absorb any leakage.

They sat around the trailer till noon, just talking about nothing in particular, and then they went in town for lunch. When they got into the theater, Jean led Tom to seats in the darkest part of the balcony, saying, “We can do a little necking here without anyone seeing us.” It was not more than 15 minutes after they were seated, that Tom had his hand under Jean's blouse, fondling her breasts while he held her hand over the budge his cock was making in his pants. Very shortly Jean opened the fly of his pants and began to actively fondle his cock and balls. At this, Tom turned slightly, moved so that he could kiss her and at the same time reach his free hand, the one that had held her hand, under her skirt to play with her crotch. After about another 5 minutes of this active love‑play, Jean slid very low in her seat, pulling her skirt more than half way up her thighs. She then spread her legs wide apart, giving Tom unlimited access to her crotch. Jean's caresses had raised Tom's cock to its greatest expansion and he was very close to his climax. Without any hesitation he climbed between Jean's hot thighs and drove his shaft's full length into her wet tunnel to pore forth his hot sperm in sympathy to Jean's third climax of the afternoon, her first two having been spent to his fingers.

Recovering from his climax, he knelt between Jean's legs and began to suck the mixture of his sperm and her fluids from her saying,. “Without any panties you’d have all this dripping down your legs.”

Since both of them had been completely engrossed with each other, neither of them had seen, or heard, the usherette come up the aisle to stand only a short distance away. After watching the last two events, she softly coughed to get their attention saying, ”I want the same, or I will report you to the manager.”

“Hey,” Said Tom, ”I’ll be only too willing to satisfy you as soon as my cock has recovered.” Then seeing Jean nod, “Come out to the trailer with us. We can have more privacy there.”

She told him, “Sounds great! Let me change from my uniform into street clothes.”

It was about an hour later that Jean,Tom, and Grace, the Usherette, entered the trailer. Jean told the other two, “Go into the bedroom for your fun, while I get supper started.” As she was fixing the meal, Jean also started the hidden camera which had taken the tapes Tom had seen the previous night.

Unaware that she was being photographed, Grace gave herself completely to Tom, coming to his soft fingers twice, and his tongue once, before begging him to fuck her with his cock. Unfortunately, the overtime work that his organ had been doing prevented him from developing enough rigidity to get his cock into her. Explaining his predicament, he asked, “Is there any other way I can satisfy you?”

Grace replied, “I want your prick in me more than anything else. I’ll settle for one more climax to your tongue, if I can have that prick later in the evening.” Promising to give her what she wanted as soon as possible, he again began to run his tongue in and around her cunt, and soon brought her fourth climax to his hot mouth. He was still sucking her clit when Jean called both of them to supper.

When the three had finished washing the dishes, Jean got out some of the tapes from the "library." While the tapes were on, Tom had been using his fingers to bring both girls to several climaxes. They both played with his cock to get it to stiffen up.

It was nearly an hour before the tapes, along with the girls caresses and kisses, was able to bring his cock to full erection. Lying on the floor, Tom instructed; “ Grace, sit down on it facing away from me. Jean, kneel over my face so that I can suck your clit while my cock is inside Grace.” In only seconds Grace began to rock back and forth to move Tom's shaft inside of her, and Jean very soon had his hands rubbing over her tits as he sucked her clit.

Since Tom had expended considerable resources the previous night, and during the afternoon, it took nearly half an hour before Grace's pulsating vagina was rewarded with the small amount of sperm that was available. However, both girls had come five or six times. Before that overworked shaft could soften, Grace, too reached a final massive climax, and with a shuddering moan lost consciousness. Jean, also very near fainting, slowly rose and with a trembling voice asked, "Tom, will it stay hard long enough to make me come with it in me?"

"I don't know. But if you get on it quick, it might." Without even moving the unconscious Grace, Jean sat down over his cock, and even before she could get all of it in her, fainted with the passion of a massive climax. Although he had not passed out from the extreme passion, Tom was too weak to move ether of the unconscious girls. He just lay quietly until both of his partners had recovered enough to make their way to the bathroom without help before following to wash himself.

"I don't think I’ll be able to use this thing between my leges to piss with, let alone do any screwing, for a while. After tonight it will probably take all next week for me to recover." Tom weakly commented to the girls as the three gently washed themselves.

Grace answered, "Today was the first time I have ever been fully satisfied. Usually, just as I begin to really enjoy the feeling of being screwed, the boy shoots his load and leaves me wanting just a little more to make me come. Thank you both for giving me a night of pleasure that I will remember for a long time."

Much later that night Jean asked Tom, ”You feel up to driving tomorrow, or would you rather stay here for a couple days to recover.”

“I’ll drive! I want to get away from Grace, before she decides that memories aren’t enough.”

It was noon before they awoke, and almost 2:00 before Tom got the trailer disconnected from the utilities, and the rig through town and onto the highway. Jean asked him how far he planed to drive that day and he answered, "If traffic isn't bad, I'd like to make it to Little Rock before we sleep. We can spend all day tomorrow there and probably make Dallas late Wednesday.” He was overly optimistic. With one thing sliding in another, it was late Friday night before they stopped at a campground on the north side of Dallas.

Saturday morning after their normal morning routine, a quickie and a shower; Tom called around and made arraignments to park the trailer. He found a camp ground with water, power, and sanitary connections, not too far from the address they had for Jean’s mother.Then they went shopping for food and other supplies. Late that afternoon, Jean called up her mother and told her that she was in town. Since her mother did not know that Jake had died, she was surprised to hear her daughter tell of her ‘husband’ and the trailer. After a short conversation, Jean invited her mother to come out to the trailer for supper that evening.

Jean's mother arrived at the trailer just as Jean had finished setting the table and was immediately introduced to Tom. She told him to call her Sue.

After eating and washing the dishes, the three of them sat in the ‘Parlor’ and talked. Sue first wanted to know what had happened to Jake to cause Jean to come to Dallas with a ‘Husband’. When Jean finished telling of the accidental death of her ‘Father’, and of what all he had left her, she went on to tell how she had convinced Tom to become her ‘Husband’. Sue immediately began to ask Tom many questions about his education, financial condition, willingness to make the marriage legal, etc.