Trailways Tramp

Story Info
Blonde beauty satisfies her cravings for cum.
1.6k words
4.25
68.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've ridden the No. 7 bus for years and never seen anyone quite like her. Plenty of straight-laced, working types. Lots of mothers with crying babies. A bag lady or two. Even the occasional nun. But never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that the hottest girl I ever imagined could walk up the short stairs to my bus. To this bus I've ridden to and from work everyday. And apparently this picture of sexual perfection wasn't riding the No. 7 anywhere. She was here to be ridden!

The only time I saw her I was on my way home from my job as an editor for a local publishing company. I had my head buried in the day's newspaper, just trying to suffer the normally crowded bus until I reached my stop. I believe I actually heard of her first, before I saw her. The guy beside me let out a gasp... honest, a gasp. That's a sound you hear of but never actually hear. It was weird enough for me to look up from my paper. Honestly I was somewhat worried about the guy. He was an older man and I just knew his heart had chosen this packed bus to give out on him on.

When I looked up, I saw the reason for his gasp. A blonde beauty. Couldn't have been more than 18. Probably on her way home from school. She wore a tight black skirt that barely covered her perfectly-formed, heart-shaped ass. Her legs were long; her feet covered by what I believe are called "fuck-me" pumps. Boy, did her shoes ever encapsulate the thought of every male on that bus! On top she wore a simple lavender blouse, but the fact that she was not wearing a bra was plain to see. Her nipples pressed against the silk of her blouse. Her breasts were full and firm. Her hair was long, straight, and blonde, falling down her back. She was the perfect wet dream.

She stopped in front of me and held on to the handrail. I should have offered her my seat, but the sight of her lovely ass at face level was incentive enough for me to be rude. Besides, we were packed in here like sardines in a can and I still had a long way to ride. I put my paper away, however, because there was no way I was going to miss a second of this beauty.

As the bus bounced along our city streets, the sight of her ass beneath that short skirt created quite a stir in my pants. I shifted back and forth a bit to rearrange my stiffening cock in my pants, but this erection was getting out of control. There was no way I was going to be able sit comfortably through this trip. My mind was conflicted. I wanted this view to go on forever, but my throbbing hardon demanded that we get home quickly so I could relieve it. Unable to stand it anymore... God knows, I was likely to cum right there if I continued to fantasize about what might be under that skirt... I stood up and offered this young sexy thing my seat. Without a word, she took it.

Standing in front of her now, I rode the jostling bus facing her. I might not be able to watch her ass, but perhaps I would get a glimpse down her blouse at those marvelous tits. The top two buttons of the blouse were undone , so I could just see a hint of cleavage. A deep valley that I knew ran down between a pair of hills that I would love to get a closer look at, to run my tongue over, to lay my stiff member between and shoot my building load of cum through. Oh, the thoughts running through my head! No hope of losing the raging hardon; it continued to grow and press against the front of my slacks.

Now I'm no John Holmes, but I'm no pee-wee either. My cock is a healthy 8 to 9 inches and has always been enough to satisfy most women. Its certainly large enough that when fully erect... as it was becoming... it would be quite noticeable in my pants. The lovely, sexy young girl in front of me began to notice too. I could tell that her eyes were becoming focused on the bulge in my pants. She didn't seem embarrassed, or offended, but rather seemed to enjoy it a bit. Or so the little smile on her face appeared to say. Perhaps it even made her a bit horny. She began to cross and uncross her legs a bit, as if the sweet, young pussy underneath was feeling a bit... well... tingly.

At the next stop a group of elderly ladies squeezed onto our already crowded bus. Several men who were seated around us rose to allow hem to sit down, as did the young girl in front of me. Unable to move elsewhere, however, she turned her back tome, raised her arm to grasp the handrail, and held on as the bus began to move forward. This was working out better than I had ever hoped, now that this incredibly sexy young blonde had her ass unavoidably pressed against my fully-aroused rod. If there had been any doubt, there was none now. She had to know of the stiff monster that she had created.

As the bus lumbered down the street, the rhythm of the ride continually pressed us together, cock to beautiful ass. If she minded, she wasn't willing or able to move. Fuck it, I thought to myself, if she doesn't mind feeling my hard cock pressed against her ass, I'll let her feel it real well. Moving my hips forward, I pressed my crotch firmly into her round ass. Rather than moving more forward in response, this little girl instead moved back into me. Not only was she not embarrassed or mad... she the loved the feel of my cock against her! I had had lap dances before, but this was unreal. I could feel the firmness of her tight ass against my hard cock. Oh, what a fuck she would be!

With one had I held onto the rail, but with the other I placed it on her hip. Attune with my desires, this sexy young blonde whose name I didn't even know touched my hand and then reached hers around her back to my pants. She laid her tiny little hand on my stiff member and felt its size. Without a word, she unzipped my fly, reached in and pulled out my cock.

Now, I don't know if anyone could see this. We were packed shoulder to shoulder in that bus. You could barely even look down and see your own shoes, so I don't believe anyone could see that my cock was outside my pants. I liked the direction this was taking and all, but I sure didn't want to get arrested. Regardless, the touch of this girl's hand on my cock was more than I was willing to stop. Plus, I had an idea where she was going with this.

Pressed tightly against one another, my cock now exposed, this willing young lady once again touched my hand which was on her hip. Slowly, we together raised her skirt just a hair. It was a short skirt already, but this allowed my cock to guide itself up under her skirt, where I was more than happy to discover that this little slut wore no panties. I was beginning to imagine that what I was about to experience was not a new thing to her. I believe this little girl was an experienced joyrider, if you know what I mean.

Parting her thighs just a bit... and pressing even closer tome... my hard cock entered her sopping wet pussy. I don't know how tight she would be under normal circumstances... I imagine that this little tramp got around a bit... but with her legs only open a bit, my hard dick just barely was able to squeeze past her pussylips and into her sweet wetness. With the rhythm of the road, we rode like this together. My instinct was to grab her by the hips and thrust mightily in and out of her, to hold her by her long blond hair and make her beg to be fucked by my hard dick, to spank her ass and to reach around and hold her dangling melon breasts as we fucked to orgasm after orgasm.

Of course, here there would be that whole issue of being arrested. So, for the length of the ride... pun intended... we rocked back and forth, my cock filling her tight pussy as it ground its length and girth. Perhaps it was the danger of it, perhaps it was her sexiness, perhaps it was the tightness of her pussy, but I soon found my full balls contracting as I let out an enormous load of cum into her. My silent orgasm stifled such that the moans I would normally have released were transferred instead to my balls, which never seemed to empty. If my blonde bus beauty came, I don't know. But I hope I helped satisfy her need as much as she did mine.

The moment passed, I quickly zipped up my spent cock. Leaning forward, I whispered in her ear, "my stop is next, would you like to go home with me?" As the doors opened, she moved in step behind me as I descended the short stairs to street. As the bus pulled away, I turned to my new friend to introduce myself and lead her to my home for a more intimate and carefree fucking.

She was gone.

Running after the bus, I could barely see her as she settled in beside the older man whose first gasp had drawn my attention. Perhaps he would be the next lucky recipient of this Trailways tramp. One thing was for certain. I was selling my car.