Train Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Her oral offices leads to a cumbath.
2.6k words
3.86
67.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnbvc
mnbvc
7 Followers

We made our way to Milan. The city is known for a lot of things but I gotta say this is the finest pussy ever. I’ve been all through Italian pussy and this is the best. We didn’t have to really fight because the action was in Germany. We went out every night and fucked a lot. I got a bj from a girl in a club and we fucked a lot of bitches.

We had to move on in about 3 weeks so we had to fuck as much as possible and Darrel and I fucked about 20 bitches together, I was called out to duty in Germany so I had to leave and Darrel and me got split from the regiment. I went to Germany and there wasn’t time to fuck with the girls we fought all the time and Darrel’s letter was relief from all the fighting. Darrel wrote me about a girl who he fucked in Stilint’s office. I can’t believe I missed a chance to fuck one of Stilint’s bitches.

Hi this is Darrel let me tell this story, One night I was not allowed to go out because I had to report top the lieutenant. A boring night was gonna happen I knew. I was wrong. At nine I went to his office and was called in. The lieutenant was a 50 year old man, who had white hair and had a son in the army who was beaten and imprisoned by enemy troops, his son was now in Germany in jail. This made Lieutenant very pissed and wanted revenge. So he molested Italian girls who broke curfew.

One night about 5 months ago they picked up a hot girl named Belini for breaking curfew. She was used to being made mistress as she sexually pleasured most of the older men she met. She was made their mistress and they liked to group sex on her. Cum baths and they fucked her almost all the time. She was used to being a fuck slut.

She had perfectly balanced skin, nice and tan, not overly tan but perfect brownish crème. Her black hair was just slightly past her ears, parted to the sides, she was 20 years old beautiful face her eyelashes came up and curled, she was just sexxxy. Her body was even more amazing a small c cup tit base with smooth legs, and shaven pussy.

I see exactly why the lieutenant had this pussy as his mistress. About 5 months ago, she was picked up for breaking curfew and brought into the station, The luitenient was the only major officer in that day. He “interrogated” her in his office, and since then he’s been abusing her pussy and ass every night. She had no one to come home to anyway since her family was very involved in the war, and the lieutenant made it clear that she could either pleasure him or go to jail. I knew that he was fucking the shit out of this girl as revenge for his son who is prisoner camp in Germany.

Stilint told me about one of his fuck fests with her, I asked him if we should talk in front of her. He reassuring told me that she couldn’t speak English. “I don’t like to fuck her by myself, because it gets very boring every night just fucking her ass.” One night on the couch I sat her down and rubbed her body, and start to lick her face and tits, it turned me on to know that she was disguisted by this, I grabbed her hair and violently shook her head at my groin area. She has a super tight pussy, I jammed my finger in it and rubbed it down, moaning in pleasure and getting wet I knew it was time for her to suck me.

I spread her legs out on the couch and moved her panties to one side; I felt her pussy around with my hand exploring my prize. I like to suck her nipples through her shirt; I was licking her swollen tits and rubbing her clit. I started moving my mouth down to her stomach and then her crotch area, Licking it obscenely, and eventually moving to her clit. I licked it and fingering her at the same time, I command her to moan italian while I’m pleasuring her. “Oh si, si, grazie mio maestro grazie.” This turns me on to the boiling point, I got off her and sat o the couch, I undressed and made her do the same, then ordered her to lick my sack. She got on her knees and started to lick my sack, her tongue went up and then down my sack with the back of her tongue, she switched the rotation and lick and suck my whole sack. I always make her look at my face as she’s doing it. She moved up to my dick sucking the head and sucking my shaft up and down while playing around with her tongue.

Her tongue was working hard to lick my dick and my sack, I looked at my prize lick me and take my dick down her throat, I kept her on her knees, because I liked watching her suck my dick below me. I reached down and rubbed her tits and pinched nipples “ahhhhh stop ahhh no noooo ohhhh no pinch” she told me “shut up” I told her pinching harder.

I grabbed her head and forced her face down my cock. I kept it there for a few seconds and then I commanded her head and the rapidness of her cock sucking. I rubbed her soft face as she sucked me, and then put her head down my body and had her lick my asshole, I lifted my legs and had her clean my asshole out, then lifted her head back up to lick my head some more.

After she finished sucking me off, I got her on her knees and put my dick in her ass. I don’t go light and I jammed it in there. Her voice shrieked in pain, I started too pump her asshole as hard as I could. “Per favore no non posso prende no no ooh no ahh ohh merda questo a durooooooooo” This got me more excited, I ripped her hair back, and spanking her ass with my hand. She screamed to stop but I didn’t I kept doing it harder.

Her small asshole is getting ripped open and she’s moaning in Italian I felt her wetness as I’m fingering her. I gave her my finger to suck on and pull her head and hair. I was clasping her breasts as I fucked her from behind; I couldn’t help but lick her back and bang her until she screamed “OHHH SIII SSII DAMMII PIUU OHH SEEI ONNNN OOOHHHHH”

I quickly threw her on her back and stood over her “make me cum slut” I yelled at her. She didn’t understand me, so I jammed my hard cock tat was in her ass into her mouth. She tried to resist for a second but then started to suck my dick with pleasure. I like to play with her hair and roam around as she sucks me, I press her hair back all the way and she takes me all the way as I sit and enjoy a dick sucking from a dirty Italian slut.

I pulled out of her mouth and started to dump my load on her eyes and face, I like to look at her with my cum streaming on her face. OOHHHHHHH ohhh yessssssssssssssss I pumped my load on her face and then scooped it up with a spoon and fed my slut my cum.”

“ Now you understand this is my bitch, I use her pussy whenever and I say who can fuck her” he asked “yes sir” I responded “ The translators told me she never had black and is scared of you guys, but she’s gonna be fucked by you tonight.” I looked over at her and could see in her face a little bit of fear. “Darrel I heard you’ve fucked some nice Italian bitches here, so don’t be gentle and use her like this cum slut deserves to be.”

Stilint left the room and I was finally alone with Beilina, man she was perfect looking. This girl was from Milan and she hadn’t fucked many men. She had sex with a lot of older men. Since she was so great looking, the older rich men in Milan often made her their mistress. She was used to getting fucked by old dicks; she never fucked a black man. I was going to tear her ass apart.

She sat up on the couch and reached out at my cock. I let her touch it and her face expression turned from nervous to excitably scared. She felt my soft 6-inch dick that was probably thicker and bigger than the lieutenant’s hard cock. She looked at me shocked as she was rubbing my dick, and it was growing threw my pants. “ oh queesto e impossible ohh troppo grande non possoooo.” I heard this from all the bitches here.

I relaxed her a little whispering in her ear. She didn’t understand a word as I was saying in her ear and she stroked me threw my pants “ your gonna be ripped apart by my penis, your gonna swallow all of my cum and I’m gonna take your pussy too.” I took of my pants and underwear too reveal my dark cock.

I took my black cock out of my pants and it hanged there like a banana. The thickness shocked Belini and I laughed a little Stilint isn’t near this. She stared at my black meat and Belini never seen a black cock before, and she just looked at it reached her hand out a little, I felt her wetness on my hand as I fingered her threw her panties. She gently stroked my dick up and down trying to size it out. She eventually took the tip in her mouth and licked it. “listen bitch, brothas need some blowing.” I guided her head to my now fully erect black cock. Her little face began to bobble on the head and she sucked my head and only a little of my shaft. I felt her nervousness as she blew me. I was standing up on the side of the couch as she blew me, and was fingering her pussy threw her panties. I fondled her breasts threw her tight yellow shirt. She began to moan loudly and had an intense orgasm. She spasm for a few seconds then continued to suck my cock. She was inching more and more in her mouth and sucked rhythmically bobbing her head up and down my dick. I slid her panties off as she took me ion her mouth.

This small 20 year old Italian was sucking my dick and taking as much as she could in her mouth I grabbed her hair and started to rub her hair and run my fingers threw it /down her neck and took control of the rhythm she was sucking. She reached about half of my cock and moaned “ohhh siiii siii mi piac questoo ohh sooo grandee sii.’ This put me over the edge and I with out warning emptied my load down her throat. She immediately lifted up and started to spit up the large amount of cum. She couldn’t keep up the amount that I was cumming. Cum was coming out the sides of her mouth and stained on her yellow shirt that held her tits. “your gonna experience more bittch” I told her.

I spread her legs out as far as I could and eased my monster into her. Her face tightened up and so did her pussy as I slid my cock into her. I slowly inserted it all the way and then came out a little faster until I built up to a fast pace. I was abusing her pussy fucking her as hard as I could. Her vaginal muscles tightened around it, this got me harder than I ever got. Her pussy was extremely tight. The men she fucked must have had small dicks. I know that Stilint had a small cock because Her pussy was sorer than her ass already. I looked down at Belini, she was orgasm so much I couldn’t believe it. I was holding on to her tits and feeling them threw her wet shirt. OH OH OHH OHH OHH OHH OH OHH OHHH” she was moaning to the pace of my fucking.

I watched my cock slip in and out of her tight pussy, her hands pushed at my chest to control the depth of my dick. I licked her neck and threw my hands on her neck and fucked her like that. She was rubbing her tits threw her shirt and moaning “ohh ssii si mio neroo ohh sii”

I got off her, and sat on the couch and had her sit on my penis. I fucked her pussy this way for another 20 minutes using her slit as much as possible, this was the best pussy I ever had. I lifted her up and slid her ass hole into my cock. “ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo ooohhhhhh per favvoreee no no nnnooo” I kept easing in her crying in Italian was turning me on to much not to. I took her in a different position, I had her on all fours as I pumped her ass. She kept pushing my pelvis back, so my full force wouldn’t penetrate her. I grabbed her arms lightly and moved them aside. I was fucking this piece of ass, on the couch and feeling her tits threw her soaked shirt.

Her hair was sweaty and she was breathing a little hard as I was violating her asshole. I pulled out all the way then jammed it back in. I got up and bent her over a desk that was in the office and rammed my cock into her pussy. This was a great position to fuck her in. I grabbed her hair and groped at her tits I slipped my hand under her shirt and groped at them. I took her shirt off, and fucked her from behind smacking her ass as I fucked her. She orgasms again and again, she laid her head down on the desk and just gave her self to me completely. I was brutally fucking her slit and calling her dirty names like Italian bitch stupid whore, black dick slave.

I took my cock out of her and sat on the chair by the desk, she automatically went to her knees and bobbed her head on my sloppy dick. My dick was slippery ad she bobbed her head on about ¾ of it. I gently guided her head down my cock. I pulled her head up to me and cummed on her face and in her hair because she turned her head as I came to avoid it in her mouth. She wiped the cum from her face and licked it up. Her face was still in amazement from the fucking she got. Her asshole was a big hole and her pussy was still wet.

I stuck my sloppy dick on her head and wiped my dick off on her hair and face. I had the guard who watched the whole thing get the lieutenant. Stilint came in and took Belini on her knees. He began to face fuck her with his small dick and then came in her mouth, he prevented her from moving her head by keeping his hands firmly on her head. He ordered her to put her clothes back on and get ready for another man to fuck her.

mnbvc
mnbvc
7 Followers