Train Dare

Story Info
Veronica hates to travel alone, but...
3.8k words
4.4
73.2k
40
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been away for a week on business and Veronica was due to travel by rail to meet me in the hotel bar after my last meeting for a fun weekend. Although she hates to travel alone I had come up with an idea that would turn her journey into a one woman game of dare. As I left home early on Monday morning, I placed an envelope on my pillow with clear instructions that it was not to be opened until Thursday at the earliest. I knew she would want to play, and could imagine her excitement as she opened the envelope containing the rules on Thursday evening.

She told me later that she had laughed out loud and called me a 'dirty pervert' when she had settled back with a glass of wine to read her instructions. They were simple enough; she had a list of numbered dares and details of the clothes and items she was to wear. She was to text me the corresponding number of each dare as she carried it out. She told me that she had slept with one thought on her mind - could she really do all ten?!

As instructed, Veronica left home to make the short drive to the station wearing tight jeans, a buttoned jacket over a loose blouse and very tiny ½ cup bra. Hidden from view was a remote controlled butterfly tucked snugly against her clit within a tiny pair of sexy French knickers -- she was looking forward to sending a '9' and even more to a '10. If she had the nerve to go so far. At the station she sent her first message.

The number '1' consequently arrived in my inbox to confirm she was up for the challenge and that the fun had started. I tried to suppress a smile and I apologised to my colleagues for taking the message during our meeting. I quickly switched my phone to silent/vibrate mode. My mind wandered to the image of my gorgeous wife standing on the platform of the station, a '2' would mean she had found a seat on the train and was ensuring her blouse was suitably arranged for the one hour journey to the only change of train.

Veronica was now sitting on the train and had taken out the book I had provided for the journey -- Sexual Fantasies for Women. A collection of short stories intended to relax her for the fun ahead, get her in the mood to play and fire her imagination. She opened her jacket and undid one too many buttons on her blouse to allow any passers by a discreet 'accidental' glimpse of flesh.

I resisted the urge to check the message when I felt my phone vibrate in my breast pocket, but guessed that '2' had been sent. She was to text '3' every time a fellow passenger got a glimpse of her exposed breast. '4' was to be sent when she had built up the courage to allow a male passenger to see what she was reading. A '4' would be a sure sign that she was getting turned on and allowing her inhibitions to drop. Even knowing how daring she can be at times, I was still more than a little surprised to feel my phone vibrate at least 4 times in the next 10 minutes -she was obviously getting plenty of attention. Unable to contain my excitement any longer, I made my excuses and made my way to the men's room to check my messages. I was impressed to read all four new messages contained the number '3' with the last adding 'This is fun!!!' As I closed the phone it vibrated again and a '4' stared back at me. Wow, she was working fast.

On the train, Veronica was warming to her task and beginning to enjoy herself, finding the game far more exciting than she would ever have believed. At the very first stop, just five minutes into the journey, a young guy had taken the seat directly opposite and made no attempt to hide his appreciation of the view she was giving. She suddenly felt very aware of just how much she had allowed her blouse to gape open, but could hardly close it now, that would be too obvious. She had no choice but to carry on reading and pretend she hadn't even noticed him. From his point of view, it was his lucky day; directly in front of him was the most fantastic view of an almost completely exposed breast of a woman who was so intent on reading that she hadn't even noticed he was there. He was sure there was even a hint of dark brown nipple trying to escape from the top of a tiny lacy bra. Far from not noticing him, Veronica found his intense staring a huge turn on, she shifted in her seat and filled her lungs with a deep breath to cause her breasts to swell for her audience. She was really beginning to enjoy herself and her lucky victim could hardly contain his delight at the new development,Veronica glanced quickly at him and was pleased to see a very large bulge had appeared in his lap.

After a few more minutes, she decided to give him a final treat and leant forward to rummage in her bag for her phone, she knew she was giving him a fantastic view and even heard him let out a low whistle in appreciation! This was fun she thought and glanced discreetly down her blouse to check the view herself. Even she was surprised to see that her exaggerated breathing had caused each nipple to rise to the very edge of the bra cups, her admirer was getting a much better view than she had intended! She felt herself redden slightly, but placed her book in full view on her lap and sent the number '4', she even pretended to be a little embarrassed and surprised at her exposure and readjusted her blouse to cover herself more discretely. Her admirer was disappointed the show was over, but Veronica was impressed that she had managed to turn him on so much that he was struggling to conceal a now very visible bulge by crossing his legs!

Returning to my meeting, I had to concentrate hard on the matters being discussed when all I really wanted to do was call Veronica and hear her tell me the details of what she had been doing. The meeting dragged on until we finally took a break for coffee just before midday, by now Veronica would be arriving at the station with a 20 minute wait to get onto the final train. The next three numbers, 5, 6 & 7 would be the ones to tell me if she was really getting into her role. Sure enough, as the all too brief break ended as '5' arrived.

Having locked the door in the ladies restroom cubicle, Veronica took a deep breath and carried out 5, 6 & 7 as quickly as she could before she lost her nerve. She sent the '5' as soon as she had removed her bra, '6' as she brushed the long dark hair of her recently purchased dark wig, and '7' as she left the cubicle wearing dark sunglasses with her jacket completely open.

I knew when my phone vibrated twice in quick succession that the game was now really on! The boring presentation droned on at the other end of the meeting table, but all I could hear was a distant mumbling as I imagined the show Veronica was giving to countless strangers, I was desperate to speak to her and hear details of each dare in full. She must have been reading my mind. The door to the meeting room opened and an attractive hotel receptionist made her way towards me with a folded note. There was a call for me on line two if I picked up the hotel phone in the far corner of the room. Apologising profusely, I mumbled something about a family emergency and quickly took the call as colleagues assured me it was ok and to hurry back.

Out of earshot, I picked up the receiver; 'Thought I'd let you know that I am feeling soooo horny, darling. I'm walking through the station and have about 100 yards to get to my gate. My blouse is so thin that my tits are totally exposed and I'm letting them sway as I walk, there's a guy staring as I walk by and I just know he can see my nipples clearly.' With at least 10 people pretending not to listen to me, I answered with 'Uh, uh, that's Ok'. Veronica giggled, 'You can't talk can you?! I can't believe how naughty I feel, I sat directly in front of a guy on the train and leant over to give him a him a long look at my tits, I really let him get a good view before I covered up, you would have been impressed! He saw everything,' 'Uh, uh, not right now, but I can call you later'. I knew I looked flustered and tried to remain calm as she continued. 'There's one guy standing near me now just staring, they're swaying and bouncing completely free under my blouse, there are no women looking at me at all! What is it with you guys do you have a nipple radar built in? Now there's a train company employee walking towards me staring straight at them! I'm going to make his day and ask him which platform I need. Bye'.

I turned back to the room, red in the face and quickly retook my seat. I could feel my cock throbbing. Reassuring everybody that things were fine at home, I pretended to become engrossed in the presentation.

Veronica walked up to her next victim, made sure her jacket wasn't ruining his view, and asked for directions to the correct train. Barely concealing his delight, and without raising his eyes from her breasts once, he pointed toward platform 4 and mumbled something about being happy to help. 'I'm sure you are!' replied Veronica with a giggle.

She boarded the disappointingly empty train and settled into a window seat to continue reading. Perhaps 9 & 10 were not going to be possible after all. Just as she was preparing to continue the journey alone, a new admirer unsurprisingly ignored the almost empty carriage to take a seat directly opposite her. This blouse is like a magnet she thought, and stood to remove her jacket. She purposely looked out of the window away from her admirer to allow him the opportunity to stare unobserved at her body. Unbeknown to him, far from looking out of the window, she was actually watching his reaction in the reflecting glass and was pleased to see a look of barely concealed lust in his eyes. Turning quickly, she retook her seat and sent a message containing the number '8' -- this signified that she had a new admirer and had removed her jacket for him.

Once again she pretended to read her book and lifted it slightly from her lap. The stranger's eyes nearly fell out of his head when he read the title!

The thinness of the material meant it was not entirely necessary to let the blouse gape open to afford the stranger a great view of her braless breasts, but having gone this far, Veronica decided to have some fun by leaning forward to retrieve her iPod from her bag on the floor. Shielded by the dark sunglasses she glanced up to see that he was predictably staring straight at her breasts, she glanced down to see them fully exposed and gently shaking in time with the steady rocking motion of the now speeding train. Finally, having made out she couldn't find the iPod for as long as was reasonably possible, she removed it from the bag and sat back listening music in her own private world, all the time ensuring her breasts jiggled in time with the train as it sped along. She adjusted her position and sunglasses to be able to secretly monitor her admirer, and settled back to 'read'. She slipped her hand into her pocket and then removed it to send the long awaited '9'as she licked her lips.

I nearly gasped out loud when I checked my mobile to see the '8' displayed, but when the '9' arrived with the added message; 'not sure can keep quiet!' My cock began to ache. How wished I could be on that train.

As she had sent the '9', the silent butterfly had begun to hum against her clit. Staring straight at her audience of one (she was confident he could not see her eyes), she sat back pretending to read and listen to music, when all she was really doing was concentrating on the intense buzzing between her legs. Partly subconsciously and partly intentionally, she flicked her hand lightly against her neck as if to scratch an itch, then allowed a long fingernail to trace a line down the open blouse between her breasts. Lost in her reverie, she inadvertently startled herself when she felt a long fingernail brush against the sensitive area around her nipple - in her dreamlike state she hadn't realised she had been stroking herself quite so intimately!

The book in her other hand was beginning to fall to her lap and she sank deep into her own world of pleasure without realising she was nibbling sexily on her bottom lip. For his part, the stranger licked his own lips and swallowed hard when he saw how far her hand had slipped inside the blouse. Confident that he wasn't being observed, he shifted his position to allow a very obvious erection room to grow. Veronica had seen him both lick his lips and gulp, and was pleased to see the second bulge she had caused that day clearly outlined in his lap! She parted her own lips to run her tongue over her teeth, imagining the texture of his hardness between them, she could almost taste his salty flesh as she closed her lips around him. The humming, buzzing butterfly was continuing to work its magic, and she would have been horrified to realise that a tiny groan had escaped as she continued her imaginary fellatio of the stranger.

So tiny was the groan that the stranger wasn't sure he had actually heard it. He was sure, however, that the woman in front of him was definitely not reading the book she was clinging to. Finally, giving up the pretence of reading, Veronica allowed the book to fall to her lap, and combined with the weight of her hand, it unexpectedly pushed the butterfly more firmly against her now moist flesh, increasing her pleasure tenfold. This time the stranger knew that what he had heard had not been imagined.

With her eyes firmly closed, music playing loudly in her ears, extra pressure against the butterfly and her imagination running riot, Veronica was oblivious to her surroundings and entirely unaware that her head was very slightly rocking back and forth to the rhythm of the music as her lips appeared to be enveloping an invisible cock. Her tongue flicked over its imaginary head and her lips parted to form a perfect oval, ready to accept anything offered. The unrelenting butterfly had pushed her almost beyond the point of no return and a low whimpering sound was clearly audible from deep within her throat. As he watched, the strangers cock became more and more uncomfortable and more difficult to conceal, he shifted awkwardly in his seat.

It was fortunate for Veronica that he did not have the nerve to stand and offer his impressive cock to her open lips - little did he realise that she would have found it impossible to resist taking him deep into her throat! Still unaware that her low moaning was audible, Veronica pushed the butterfly hard against her body, at the same time the hand that had remained at the front of her blouse continued to caress the edge of her aroused nipple. With a sudden realisation that she had gone too far, she opened her eyes wide and attempted to regain her composure before she completely lost control.

She was shocked to discover the stranger had placed his own jacket on his lap and was doing a very poor job of trying to secretly stroke his barely concealed cock. With this sudden unexpected turn of events, and with the butterfly once again beginning to take over, Veronica began breathing heavily as she watched the stranger continue to pump his wrist up and down his hardness with difficulty beneath the jacket.

She allowed him to see that she was watching him over the top of her glasses, licking her lips to encourage him each time his long strokes forced the bulbous head of his cock to be exposed above the jacket. Although she knew she was going further than she had aver intended, she couldn't resist leaning forward and deftly unfastening the straining button at his waistline with a flick of her wrist. Initially shocked at her sudden intervention, the stranger quickly recovered and needed no second invitation and undid his fly to release his straining cock.

Veronica moaned with pleasure when she realised just how large the strangers cock was. Its swollen head appeared and disappeared from view as he furiously pumped its length up and down. This was too much for her and she gasped aloud trying in vain to control her shuddering body when her orgasm tore through her. Her whispered screams were barely suppressed and she bit her lips fighting to control herself, but to the stranger her efforts were pointless, he stroked himself harder and faster as he witnessed her intense orgasm. She finally started to come down from her orgasm and regain some composure over her shaking body. Giving up on any inhibitions that may have remained, she slumped back into her seat moaning quietly and allowed her body to shudder several more times as her orgasm was slowly spent.

She continued to enjoy the pleasure of her hand caressing her breast and watched the strangers face contort with agonised ecstasy as his hot sticky cum burst into the air onto both his jacket and shirt. Revelling in the pleasure of knowing she had just provided an entirely private show for her very own complete stranger, she allowed herself to savour the joy of fulfilling her dare far more openly than she would have ever thought possible. The intention had been for her to come in a crowded carriage without anybody knowing what was happening right in front of them. What had been intended as a private dare had become something so much more!

She could feel the reddening of her face as the full gravity of what she had done hit home, she even felt slightly guilty for the strangers discomfort when a dark stain appeared at the front of his trousers and even on the bottom of his light blue shirt.

Her timing had been perfect , the train was already pulling into the station as she leant once more into her bag to retrieve a handful of tissues. As a fitting end to her dare, she could not resist leaning forward and very slowly wiping the full length of the strangers cock, taking her time to enjoy the sensation of running her hand up at least 9" of still hard flesh, before handing the tissues to him. At precisely the moment the train juddered to a halt she grabbed her belongings and almost ran from the carriage to cross the busy platform to the sanctuary of the ladies restroom.

The stranger was still on the train trying to tidy his clothing as she locked herself into a cubicle. When at last she had had a chance to control her heavy breathing and collect her thoughts, she sent a final message.

By now my meeting had ended and I was sitting in the hotel bar clasping a whiskey and staring at my phone as if the most important message ever was expected. Then it did; '10. My God I was good. He came too. God his cock was huge! See you in 20 mins x x x.'

I was stunned, surely she was joking! But no, she never joked about our dares, if she said she had managed a '10' then it was true. And if she said he had come too, he must have done! Then I panicked. What did she mean he was huge?! Surely, she hadn't just been fucked by a complete stranger. No, that was stupid, as horny as she can get I knew Veronica would never go that far.

Leaving the cubicle Veronica stood in front of a mirror on the wall and brushed her own short hair. Taking out a large folded canvas bag, she placed her original bag into it along with the sunglasses, jacket and blouse and left the ladies wearing a tight fitting T shirt and bra. She passed the stranger sitting outside the rest room where he had obviously been waiting for her - his folded jacket covered his lap but it was still easy to see two or three white edged drying stains on the front of his shirt. She smiled sweetly at him as she passed, but without her disguise or the sunglasses, he had no idea that the woman of his dreams was walking out of the station.

The next twenty minutes flew by as I began to imagine every type of scenario. I was no longer convinced that a really turned on Veronica would be able to resist a nice firm cock if it was offered to her. If she hadn't actually had full sex, perhaps she had gone down on him! No, she wouldn't do that, but would she have been able to resist wrapping her fingers around the flesh and stroking its length?

12