Train Day

Story Info
A couple shares mutual satisfaction across from each other.
2k words
4.4
38.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RachealKw
RachealKw
20 Followers

Exhausted from a long day at the office, Mandy steps onto the train to go home. Usually she rides the earlier train which is extremely crowded, but about twice a week something comes up at work so she stays later. This late train is not exactly deserted, but she can usually get her own seat without a lot of people near her. This is perfect for Mandy. She is looking forward to the train ride home. She selects a seat near the back of the car. Across the aisle is a man she has seen on the train before, but he is busy with some papers and a laptop computer. Everyone else in this car is up toward the front. Mandy leans back her head and closes her eyes. She has developed a ritual with these late train rides. As the motion of the car rocks her body gently, she plays out elaborate fantasies in her mind. It certainly passes the time on her long commute, and it acts as a secret reward to herself for putting in extra time at work.

As the train pulls out of the station, the rocking of the car sends tingles along her body. Her mind fills with images. She is struggling to suck a huge cock, which she cannot quite fit into her mouth. She feels it slam against the back of her throat as she tries to take it all. She is flicking another woman's nipples with her tongue, feeling the woman's warm pussy with her hand while listening to her moan. She is on all fours, being fucked violently while a small group of men and women watch her. She can feel her face flush and her pussy drip as these fantasies roll through her mind. She imagines that the crowd watching her fuck are all rubbing and sucking on each other while they keep her eyes on her. She is so hot. This particular fantasy is her favorite and she knows she is breathing heavy. She opens her eyes to check where the bus is on its route, and sees the man staring at her intently. A part of her mind is shocked and embarrassed. Does he know what is going on in her mind? Can he see the flush on her face? Can he see her breasts rise and fall with her heavy breathing? She is still foggy from the fantasy, however, and his attention to her mirrors the attention of the watching crowd in her mind. She does not turn away, but holds his gaze. Wondering what she is doing, she waits to see if he will go back to his work or if he is really watching her.

Dan has seen this woman on the train before. Although they have never spoken, he is always pleased to see her. She is beautiful, with long black hair, large green eyes, full sinful lips, and breasts so full and round that it is impossible to determine if they are real or if they are fake. She is always dressed in business wear -- usually a tailored blouse and skirt. Today is no exception. Her pin-striped skirt stops just above her knees and her flimsy white blouse seems barely to contain her. Her exceptional beauty is not the only reason he looks forward to seeing her, however. The main attraction is her performance. It is subtle, yet unmistakable. Not long after her eyes close, Dan can see the woman's breasts rise and fall as her breathing becomes more rapid. Her face flushes. She licks her lips. Sometimes she even rocks her pelvis slightly. He can see her arousal; he can feel it as if he were touching her wet pussy. He always watches her, right up until her stop. She has never noticed him before. Today she notices. She looks up; her eyes lock on his. Her pupils are dilated. Her lips part and her face flushes more, but she does not look away. Excitement courses through Dan as he realizes she might be up for a game. He must not be too forward. She doesn't know him and will be easily frightened. Dan sets his computer aside, shifting slightly in his seat so the bulge in his slacks is clearly visible to her. He rests his hand lightly, casually upon his thigh and strokes the side of his hard cock through the fabric with just the tip of his thumb. He watches for her reaction to his display of arousal.

Mandy's world goes out of focus. All thoughts of hesitation and fear are gone. He has seen her, and he likes what he sees. She loves him seeing. Is this reality? Is she really watching a strange man stroke his cock while he watches her? The line has been crossed between her fantasies and the real world. As bold as she is in her dreams, Mandy reaches up with one hand and gently circles her nipple with the tip of her finger. Her nipples are both hard, and she knows they are visible through the flimsy fabric of her top and bra. His eyes have followed her hand and she can see him staring openly at her breasts, still stroking himself lightly through his pants. She wants to see his cock, to watch him really rub it. He remains still, however, watching. She reaches up with her other hand and unbuttons her blouse. She undoes the catch at the front of her bra, and her breasts burst free from their confines. She cups them gently as he watches, pinches each nipple lightly between two fingers. She does not take her eyes off of him.

Dan cannot disguise his excitement as he watches her massaging her own tits. There is no longer any doubt that they are real, but they are superb. The nipples are darker than he expected, hard and proud. Her breasts are so round, with the slightest hint of a skimpy tan line. He is now openly rubbing his cock, which is still contained -- now painfully -- in his pants. Her eyes are on him. She looks him in the eye, then her eyes fix on his crotch. She is squeezing her breasts. She looks up at him again, and slowly reaches up and places two of her delicate fingers into her mouth. He can see her sucking gently, then she uses her moistened fingertips to further tease the tips of her nipples. His slacks have become too restrictive. He unzips, slowly at first. He wants to be sure to not do anything that will give her second thoughts. There is no need to worry, however, as her eyes focus hungrily on his hand's action. He pulls out his cock. The cool air hits it as he takes a moment to let her just look at it. He wraps his hand around the base of it, watching her. She is licking her lips, staring at his dick. Her fingers continue their play on her nipples. Her breasts heave. He watches.

As she focuses hungrily on this man's hard cock, Mandy becomes aware that her panties are soaked through. Before she is even aware of what she is doing, she hikes up her skirt and slips them off. He looks surprised but he does not change his position. He sits and watches, his hand on his huge hard-on. She tosses her wet panties across the aisle to him. He catches them in his other hand without taking his eyes off of her. He is now stroking his cock, slowly but firmly. She cannot take this anymore. Mandy rests one foot on the seat beside her, spreading her legs to give him a clear view of her dripping pussy. Her blouse hangs off of her shoulders, open to the waist. Her skirt is hiked up almost all the way. She sucks the fingers of one hand, looking at the stranger's dick and thinking how it would be to feel it in her throat. The fingers of her other hand finally, wonderfully, rub against her clit. She leans her head back, keeping her eyes open just enough to watch him.

The fabric of her panties is soft and damp. Before Dan can contemplate this, however, she takes his breath away by displaying herself fully to him. It is more than he could ever have hoped for. She has placed one high-heel clad foot on the seat beside her and he can see her entire body. Her gleaming pussy is so ready to take a cock. He can almost taste her juices as he watches her hand move down her body to her snatch. His hand, which has been working his cock slowly, speeds up. The smell of her panties and the sight of her fingers on her clit as she spreads her lips for him is more than he can take. She is making tiny restrained moaning noises, and Dan begins to fear they will be interrupted. He spares a glance toward the front of the car. The other people would not be able to see this woman's full show, but would definitely know what is going on.

He can see most of the other passengers are determinedly pretending nothing is happening. A couple are watching with open fascination. Dan smiles at them then turns back to the wonderful scene before him. Her hand is on her breast, her nipple pointing out from between her fingers. The fingers of her other hand disappear into her pussy as she starts to pant. He squeezes his dick, stroking it faster and harder, rubbing his thumb over the tip, watching her watch him. He rubs her panties on his cock. She pumps her fingers in and out of her pussy, rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand. Her sounds are becoming louder and more pained as she struggles to remain quiet. Her wet pussy, her wet fingers, her round breasts, her eyes looking at him, at his cock, at his face -- he cums in a sudden explosion, using her delicate panties to soak up the torrent released as the spasms rock through him.

She watches as he pumps his cock faster and matches with her own increased speed. Her fingers slide deeper and deeper as her hand rubs harder against her pussy. She focuses entirely on his dick. It is so hard, so big and so perfect, and it is all for her viewing pleasure. She can see the drip of clear liquid at the tip and knows he is close. She watches, waiting, as her own fingers bring her closer. She watches him cum, watches as he catches it all in her panties. It is incredible, and with one more brush of fingertip against clit she falls into orgasm. She looks him in the eye as wave after wave rolls over her. She is barely aware of her surroundings, barely aware of the primal sounds escaping her lips as her hand continues to work her pussy.

Slowly she returns to a state of awareness, and none too soon! The train is slowing at her stop. Quickly she buttons her blouse and stands up. As she gathers her belongings, she cannot resist bending over so as to give the handsome stranger one last look at her thoroughly wet pussy. She then pulls her skirt back into place and steps off the train. It is only as the cool air of the outside world hits her that she really starts to come to her senses. What did she just do? Even as the embarrassment colors her cheeks, she knows she is looking forward to the next time she will have to work late. Will he be there again?

Dan pockets the panties as he watches her step off the train. That last glimpse she gave him will keep him awake tonight. He hopes he will see her again. It is up to her, though. All he can do is make sure he rides this train, and sits in the same place. If she returns, he will know she wants to play again.

RachealKw
RachealKw
20 Followers