Train Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex was for now.

Once in the room, Jay sank to sitting on the side of the bed. He pulled Neal to him, standing between his legs, and Neal was close to hyperventilating as Jay undid his belt buckle, unzipped him, flared his trousers, pushed his briefs to under his balls, and took his achingly erect cock in his mouth. It was all Neal could do to keep from collapsing onto his knees, as he grabbed Jay's head between his hands and murmured his surprise and want. And then he did collapse to his knees between Jay's spread thighs, exposed Jay's cock and made love to it.

Their first coupling was fumbling, hurried, and full of want. Jay merely pulled Neal up from his knees and pushed the young man's trousers and briefs down his legs. Neal, as experienced in sex with a man as Jay was, if not more so, stepped out of his trousers, came up onto the bed on his knees, positioned on either side of Jay's hips, raised Jay's erection into position, sank on the cock, and fucked himself by rising and falling on the shaft. This wasn't like fumbling around in the back of some "make do" guy's convertible. This was heaven. Jay was thick and long and rock hard and throbbing. Neal's walls grabbed the cock and made love to it, caressing it, his muscles undulating over the throbbing shaft.

Jay held Neal's waist between his hands and helped in the rise and fall, his face buried between Neal's pecs, licking him there and making guttural sounds, Jay lifting Neal high and slamming him down hard—faster and faster. Neal writhing on the cock, rotating on it, moving his pelvis back and forth on it—trying to make it touch and rub him everywhere at once. When they were moving in an insistent motion, Jay fisted Neal's cock in one of his hands and jacked Neal off. Jay came swiftly after Neal had.

They held there, in close embrace, both of them concentrating on Jay going flaccid inside Neal's passage. Only then did they speak.

"I don't understand. How did you know?" Neal murmured.

"I had hoped and checked it out. I went onto hook-up sites in the area. You included photos showing your face."

"But how did you know that I was—?"

"Gay? Once again, I hoped. I felt the vibe between us. I knew I was gay. I just felt we fit together. I thought this would be a better way of getting to . . . well, this . . . than taking the chance of asking you outright. I've dreamed of fucking you."

"I've dreamed of you fucking me," Neal whispered. "You don't know how I dreamed. At times it was all that kept me from going crazy in this nowhere town."

"You don't have to stay in Minot, Neal. You could come with me. The Empire Express could take you away from here as easily as it takes me away every day as we pass through town."

"I couldn't. That couldn't—"

"Yes, you can, Neal. Come with me and see more of the world. I have to get on the train when it passes through here again tomorrow morning, bound for Chicago. You can come with me."

"Tomorrow morning? We don't have much time then. I want more. I want you to fuck me again. It will be morning soon. We'd have to be back at the depot at 8:00. I have to open the café then. The train will arrive soon thereafter."

"We can have all the time in the world," Jay responded. "Come with me."

"I can't get on the train. I don't have a ticket. I have to open the café."

"Fuck the café. Fuck Minot. Fuck whatever you think is holding you here. Nothing is holding you here. You work a café. You could work a train dining room too. There's a guy who will be on the train who is trying to hire wait staff for this run. You don't need a ticket if I take you to him. You can try out right there on the train. I know he'll take you—and on my schedule."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying come with me—not just for a train ride to see more of the world. Come be with me, work alongside me, live with me. You can live in Spokane with me. We'll travel together. You'll see Chicago tomorrow and Spokane the next day. We'll get time off and explore those cities—and more. Together."

"But it's so sudden?"

"No, it's not sudden, Neal. We've known each other for, what, two years now? Besides you make the best coffee I've ever had. I'd like to have that to enjoy other places than just Minot, North Dakota."

Neal smiled at this as Jay had intended him to. He was close to hyperventilating. Jay needed him to be using his common sense.

"Our contact has been in half-hour snatches," Jay continued, "but I've known for a year that I want you. Haven't you known that too?"

"Yes, for longer than that," Neal said. It came out in almost a sob.

"Say yes, Neal. I'll ask you again in a little while, but right now—"

"Yes, I feel it. You're going hard again. I ache for it. No more talking for a while, please."

Jay turned Neal on his side on the bed, grasped one of Neal's legs, and raised it. Neal ran an arm around Jay's neck and the two young men leaned into each other, their lips meeting. Neal gasped as Jay set his hard, thick cock into deep thrusting motions inside Neal's passage again.

The next morning, at 8:20, the two young men rushed into the Minot train depot. Neal was late to get the café open by 8:00. He'd never been late before. They'd both heard the train whistle as they got to the street-side door of the depot and both had laughed. The Empire Builder was early in arriving. It never, to the knowledge of either young men, had arrived early in Minot. They muttered to each other that surely this was a good omen.

Neal, arm in arm with Jay, walked right on by the café counter. They were out on the platform as the train ground to a halt. Jay helped Neal aboard the Empire Builder, bound for Chicago.

12