Train My Throat

Story Info
Strapon Dominatrix coerces fem neighbor to give BJ.
830 words
3.76
57.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After glancing over at my girlfriend to check to see if it was okay the young woman from across the hall knelt down before me. Too shy to tug down my pants, directly, she made a makeshift glory-hole of sorts by undoing my zipper and grasping hold of my cock. Already engorged it was nearly as thick as her forearms and just about as long, at least by the time that she'd managed to thread it through the copper-toothed crevice of my fly.

Gawking at my swollen appendage, in awe, with eyeballs bulging and mouth agape she gasped. I couldn't help being amused. My jaded girlfriend, by contrast, was disappointed, as she wouldn't have an excuse to slap the young woman's face. This was a favorite trick of hers in getting reluctant or "inexperienced bitches" to open their mouths, wide, prior to guiding them down on an awaiting prick, usually by some underhanded tactic.

"Well come on already," she exclaimed, while tapping a stiletto heel on our wood panel floor. "Wrap your five-and-dime-store lips about his cock and start sucking. It's not much thicker than my strap-on, after all, or have you already forgotten what my lady-love-stick looks like? If so I can quickly refresh your memory.

"No!" whimpered the young woman, in a barely audible voice. Having jammed my cock into her mouth and forced it part way down her throat in one go she was struggling to breath, let alone speak, leaving me to wonder what my girlfriend could possibly have done to her to inspire such obedience and fear.

Knowing my girlfriend, anything was possible. Just a simple, straight out fuck from her would've been enough to make an indelible imprint on the naïve nineteen-year-old, from next-door, whom my girlfriend had managed to bag just weeks after she'd moved in. Not content to merely pump plastic in and out of her taught cunt my girlfriend would've been sure to tug back on her auburn tresses, too, while giving her ass a multitude of thwacks with a wooden paddle, or leather riding crop. Lots of devices and equipment of the sort were stashed away in a draw of our nightstand, through which my girlfriend had begun to fish.

"No!" pleaded the young woman, again, while bobbing up and down on my cock with even more gusto like some mechanical windup toy gone haywire, which wasn't nearly so much of a turn-on for me, as it was for my girlfriend: "That's more like it, bitch. Now slow down, some, and start working on his balls. And don't try cramming them through his fuckin' fly," she added to my immense relief. "They're delicate, you know, so use your tongue on them, while letting his cock brush up against your cheeks, accidental like. Gentle caresses like that keep guy's cocks sensitive to the touch during prolonged sex bouts which can otherwise have a numbing effect on the organ, at least in the way that your and him are going to be going at it when you get through with these preliminary introductions."

That time, as far as I was concerned, was rapidly approaching. I was no spring chicken, after all, and though I kept myself in fairly decent shape by stomping about on a treadmill several times a week I certainly didn't have the stamina to be cumming three or four times in a row. I was good for two volcanic eruptions, tops, and wanted to save all my lava for my pretty partner's pussy and oh-so-sumptuous rear.

My throbbing cock was of a different opinion. Welcomed back into the maiden's moist mouth and rhythmically contracting esophagus, it began spewing spunk before I even knew what was happening. Surprisingly she took it all in stride, gulping down my gooey gunk and thoroughly enjoying the tasty treat till I attempted to shoot my fifth and final spurt on to her freckled face. Not particularly caring for this she shut her eyes and jerked her head back, which didn't go over very well with my girlfriend who'd been intently watching us from the bed.

Sprawled out on the covers with her denim skirt hiked up to her mountainous mammaries and a finger paused mid-motion on her angry red clit she was glaring at my Pollyannaish partner. Rather than cursing her out, though, as I was expecting her to do my girlfriend strode over to me instead and said, "When you cum on a woman's face shoot your whole load on it so that it covers the bitch's entire face. Like this," she added, while clutching the wench by the hair and repeatedly spitting on to her face till it was covered with mucousy phlegm.

Pretending to make a mental note of this I lead my trembling neighbor over to the bed and crept under the covers with her -- so my girlfriend wouldn't be able to give us any more damned instructional advice!

*

Story was first published in Screw Magazine, April '07.