Train Ride

Story Info
An anonymous encounter.
991 words
3.81
27.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bareman
bareman
38 Followers

The first time I laid eyes on her was on a train to Chicago. She was returning to her seat from the restroom and her confident walk and bemused smile gave me the impression she knew something nobody else did. A couple of minutes prior to her walk down the aisle, a guy had exited the same restroom and made his way to his seat. This was her walk of shame and she wasn't ashamed in the least! Our eyes met and I gave her a wink and a broad smile.

I thought that was the end of it. The car was not very full and since it was late at night, many of the other passengers were asleep. It was like I had been let in on a secret, and I let my mind wander thinking about the dirty deeds she had been up to in that restroom. Imagine my surprise when she slid into the seat next to me a few minutes later.

She leaned over so her mouth was near my ear and spoke quietly. "You have a pretty mouth. Wait a minute or two and join me." With that, she got up and sauntered sexily toward the front of the car.

My mind was racing. She looked to be about 20 years younger than me, probably mid thirties. Wearing a long skirt that flowed with every shake of her sexy ass and a dark red sweater that was tight on her and didn't hide her full boobs or the bit of belly below, she reminded me of the voluptuous femdom babes in a Hurokawa drawing. Her comment about my "pretty mouth", right out of the movie Deliverence, left little doubt as to her intentions. I waited the two minutes she had instructed and made my way to the restroom, hoping nobody would see the bulge in my pants from my obvious hard on.

She was waiting for me when I opened the door. Her smile was bright and a little triumphant. "I was hoping you'd come." She pressed her lips against mine in a hot fierce kiss and ran her hand over my crotch, rubbing and squeezing my hard on briefly before turning around. Bending at the waist, she leaned over and rested her elbows on the sink, pushing her ass back into me.

"Lift my skirt," she told me. Who was I to refuse a request like that? Her legs were bare above her brown leather boots, and her round inviting ass cheeks were split by red thong panties. I gripped those large full orbs with both hands and fondled them for a minute.

"Pull my panties down." I got hold of the sides of her tiny undies and started to pull them down, dropping to my knees as I did so. They were very wet in the gusset area and clung to her pussy momentarily before they pulled away and slid down her long legs. She lifted one foot to step out of them and my nose immediately took in the aroma of sex. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and had a fine covering of straight dark hair. They were also covered in cum, both hers and his. I had never seen anything so sexy in my life!

She widened her stance to make room for me and I didn't need her to tell me what to do next; I leaned in and began to lick her wet slit, tasting both of them, and she moaned from the first touch of my tongue. My nose was nuzzled into the crack of her ass and my tongue was lapping at her freshly fucked crevice. She arched her back to give me better access to her pussy and allow me to reach her clit, and I was holding her ass cheeks up and apart. As a result my nose was almost entering her, making me breathe through my mouth as I paid oral homage to her.

The cum that had been deposited deep inside of her was beginning to make its way down her vaginal canal, and the thick globs started to reach my tongue. I swallowed like it was a milkshake, and my moustache and beard were getting soaked with the juices she expelled.

I didn't even know her name, nor had I spoken a word to her. I had never had an experience like this and could hardly believe it was happening. I felt so dirty and nasty, and hoped it would go on forever! My cock was throbbing and I was afraid I would cum in my pants.

Her clit was just within reach of the tip of my tongue and I concentrated on reaching it to bring her off. Her legs trembled and shook as I brought her over the top. She was covering her mouth to mask her groans as she came.

Since she had cum, I stood and started to unfasten my pants, but she stood and turned around. "Not yet," she said. "I have hotel room in Chicago near Union Station. Wait until we get there."

"But..."

She shushed me with her finger over my lips. "It's Chicago or not at all. Don't be impatient. Just follow us off the train."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jennifer. I'm going to go back to my seat now. Wait a couple of minutes before you follow, ok?" She flipped her brunette curls with a toss of her head, and reached up with one hand to pat them down on the top of her head, then winked at me with one of her impossibly beautiful green eyes.

With that she pulled the door open and began her second walk of shame in less than an hour. I could only imagine how sexy she looked this time. I looked down and saw the red thong panties on the floor and put them in my pocket before starting my own walk of shame.

bareman
bareman
38 Followers