Train Ride Home

Story Info
Fun on the way home from the cinema.
2.1k words
3.76
25.1k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davp6255
davp6255
60 Followers

This is a true story. It happened approximately 20 years ago. Only the names have been changed to protect the naughty participants.

If you like it let me know and I would like to hear any comments you may have.

I apologise in advance for any grammatical errors as I have dyslexia and have real issues with grammar.

*****

Sandy and I had just been to an Adult Cinema in the CBD and were heading home on the train. Not much to do except talk on the hour long journey to our stop so Sandy began to talk about the film we had just seen. I listened to her as she began to tell me how turned on she got watching the scenes of the girl taking on 3 guys at the same time & that scene when her G/F went down on her after the 3 guys had all cum in her cunt. I agreed that the girl eating the "creampie" was a real turn on for me and I also liked the gang bang scenes. As we both discussed the film I could sense that Sandy was getting hot & bothered again.

Sandy has an amazing body especially for a woman of 49. She has still got very perky C cup boobs, a size 10 and no tan lines as we are both practising nudists. Suddenly I was taken by complete surprise when she reached over to me and kissed me with extreme passion. Almost as though we were teenagers again.

When we broke off the kiss Sandy whispered to me that she was almost wishing she was the girl getting gang banged watching the film. That had me instantly hard as I had secretly wanted to share her with another guy for a long time but had never told her of this particular fantasy. Sandy had moved her hand onto my inner thigh and felt the reaction of my cock at her statement.

Next thing she said was "I see you like that idea" followed by "would you be OK with it if it were to happen". I was caught there. inner turmoil raged for a few seconds as I debated with myself whether to tell her the truth or try to cover it somehow.

Never having lied to Sandy in all the time we had been together Truth won out. I was nervous as I began to tell her I had long fantasised about sharing her with another man. Sandy then told me she had also been thinking about this sometimes as we made love.

We discussed it for a few minutes and both agreed that provided it was just sex and we both liked the bloke there was nothing to really stopping it from happening. Taking my hand and placing it inside her short wrap a round skirt I was surprised at how wet Sandy was. I was further stunned to discover sometime between leaving the house and now she had lost her panties.

I called her "a dirty bitch" as I started to gently finger fuck her right there on the train. Sandy's response was to immediately start to undo my pants and then slowly masturbate me. Never had we been this brazen. Sure we had often fucked at a favourite spot in a nearby National Park but nothing like this.

There was still about 40 minutes left of our journey & there were only 4 young kids in the carriage with us, 3 guys about 20 years old and a girl of similar age.

Sandy then asked me if I thought that they would be up for the game we were thinking of. I asked her if she wanted to do it with someone the same age as our kids to which she replied "just think of the stamina they have" so I asked her how she would feel if she saw me screwing a 20 year old girl.

Her answer was short "shall we ask them to join us"? When I asked her if she meant it Sandy with 1 hand still on my cock she called the girl over and asked her if her friends and her would like to join us for some fun.

The girl replied that she loved gang bangs and that was what she was planning to do with the guys and called them over. Carla quickly introduced herself and the guys Billy, Rob & Dale to us. Unbeknown to me as Sandy was talking to Carla she had undone the buttons on her blouse and had her tits on full display.

Billy, Rob & Dale were all eager to join us and Sandy let go of my cock and yanked the boys pants down. As soon as my cock was free Carla had her mouth on me and Rob lifted her skirt over her ass and had is cock in her tender pussy.

Billy offered his cock to Sandy's mouth and Dale went straight for her cunt with his tongue. By the time we arrived at our stop both Rob & Billy had cum and I was close. I could hear Sandy was not very far away from her peak either.

We then discovered that Carla lived in the apartments opposite the train stop across the road from the same stop we were getting off at and she invited us to join her there when the train arrived.

We hastily dressed and stepped from the train with Carla leading the way to her place.

As we entered the building Sandy stopped me for a moment saying she needed to talk with me alone for a moment. Carla called out her flat number and with the guys went on ahead to open up. Sandy asked me if I was OK with what had happened so far & did I want it to continue. I told her that if it was OK with her I saw no reason to back out now.

Sandy grabbed my hand and led or rather dragged me to Carla's flat. The door was still open so we walked on in and found Carla, Billy, Dale & Rob all naked on the lounge room floor with all 3 of Carla's holes full.

Sandy was out of her clothes in seconds flat and pulled me inside the door and ripping at my clothes instructed me to close the door and hurry up and fuck her before she pulls someone off of Carla & gets him to do it. As Sandy was crawling towards the others I mounted her doggy style her favourite position. She says it gives me a choice of entrances.

I entered her cunt and slipped into the hilt with one small push. Never had I felt her so wet. Sandy was looking at Carla and said that she felt neglected as Carla had 3 cocks and she only had 1.

When I looked towards them I saw that Billy was lying on his back and Carla was on top of him with his cock buried in her pussy and Dale was kneeling behind her and was pounding her ass-hole with Rob stuffing her sweet mouth.

Sandy then said the Rob should get over to her and put his dick in her ass. Rob was quick to take up the offer and as I rolled onto my back still buried inside Sandy he was soon pushing his cock into her ass as commanded by Sandy. As far as I knew it was her first time being double penetrated and soon she was starting to get very vocal telling us to both fuck her harder. After about 10 minutes of this action she let out a series of high pitched screams as she started to cum. This was to much for both me and Rob and we climaxed at the same time filling her cunt and ass with our loads. It was one of the biggest loads I have ever cum and I was completely spent.

Looking over at Carla when we had all recovered a little we saw that Billy, Dale and Carla were looking at us and smiling broadly. Carla then asked Sandy if she would mind if she got to feel what it was like to fuck an older man as she had never had anyone over 25 fuck her up till now. Sandy replied that she was OK with this as long as she could get Dale, Billy and Rob to fill all of her holes and make her airtight before they then fucked her pussy one after the other.

To say that I was taken aback at this statement from Sandy would be a bit of an understatement as even in our wildest shared fantasies Sandy had never hinted that she wanted a gangbang. It had been one of my favourite fantasies to watch Sandy get fucked by more that 1 other cock and now she was about to be gangbanged. I could hardly wait and was instantly hard as a rock at the prospect of seeing this happen.

The impromptu orgy resumed in the bedroom after we all had a drink and a rest to recover fully. I sat in the armchair at the foot of the bed as Carla sat on my lap with my cock buried in her now sloppy recently fucked cunt. We sat and watched the action as Sandy began by giving the 3 young guys slow blow jobs to get them hard enough to begin the gangbang show.

Wow this was happening. As Carla and I watched the action just a few feet in front of us Carla was slowly bouncing up and down on my dick.

Sandy had Billy lie down on his back then slid her pussy down onto him until he was fully impaled in her. Next Rob lubricated her puckered asshole and when he was fully in her ass she pulled Dale to her face and slowly sucked his 8 inch cock and then preceded to deep throat him. I had never seem sandy enjoy herself more than at this time and knew that she had never been with more than 1 guy at a time before.

Dale was the first to cum and pulled out of her mouth and blew his load over Sandy's face. This was closely followed by Rob who shot his bolt in her oh so tight ass. Billy was the last to fill her cunt with his load. By the time Billy pulled out of Sandy's pussy Rob was hard again and quickly pushed his cock into her. Dale had to wait for another 10 minutes before he was able to replace Rob in Sandy's by now sloppy and well filled fuck hole. Sandy started to really get vocal as Dale stuffed his big cock in her almost screaming that she had never felt so full before.

As all this was unfolding only a couple of yards away from where Carla sat on my dick in the chair we were very slowly engaged in a gentle fuck of our own.

When Dale finally came and rolled off, Sandy looked over at Carla and I and smiled widely mouthing to us a thankyou.

Carla came at that time and it pushed me over the edge and I came right along with her.

When we had all recovered Sandy looked over at the clock and said that as we had a rather busy day starting in a little over 5 hours we should be going home. We all went into the lounge and as Sandy and I dressed we thanked them for a wonderful night saying we should do it again at a later date. We said our goodbyes and then we walked the 800 metres home.

As we entered the house Sandy grabbed me and gave me one of the hottest kisses I have ever had. Then told me she was still horny and I was to take her to bed and fuck her properly before we went to sleep. We were both naked before we made it into the bedroom. Sandy beat me onto the bed and lay there on her back with her legs spread wide saying fuck me now. I went straight for her overflowing pussy as I was eager to get my first taste of her cream pied cunt. Once I had brought her to a huge climax with my tongue I then mounted her and we began a long and slow fuck that built up to our having a very loud and long mutual climax. We then entered a very well earned sleep. The alarm woke us up at 8am and as we both lay there we asked each other if we had any regrets about what we did with the 4 young adults from the train. It was agreed that we had indeed a wonderful night living out some of our fantasies and wanted to explore more at a later time.

That is for a future tale to be told here.

davp6255
davp6255
60 Followers