Train ride with Diane

Story Info
Forbidden pleasure on the way home.
994 words
3.77
30.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's rush hour, you're coming home from a long day out, you're on the subway standing near the back of the car. It's insanely busy at this time, all of the offices letting out at the same time, it's standing room only, shoulder to shoulder, full to the brim of tired, half asleep cubicle drones.

You're just coming back from a job interview, wearing a power suit, with an tight skirt, there's a split at the back for ease of movement, a white blouse covered by a light jacket and high heels. Your friend is standing in front of you asking about the interview, your faces close together to hear each other over the rattle and din of the train, both holding the rail above your head with one hand and your briefcase in the other.

There is a lull in your conversation as you both space off a little, thinking of the daily things that need to be completed once your both home. Suddenly you become aware of a presence behind you, you didn't know anyone was further back in the car then you two. There is a breath on your neck, you hear my voice telling you softly not to move, not to turn, to just stand still.

Gently, soft as a summers breeze you feel my hand slide up your skirt, moving along your inner thigh, caressing your soft skin. Slowly, ever so slowly moving upwards, getting a into bit closer with each breath. Your eyes dart to the rest of the car, but nobody is paying any attention, they dart to your friend, who is still glassy eyed and staring into space. You begin to relax a little and enjoy my hand as it explores and fondles. My hand is now against your panties, lightly cupping your cheeks. I am forced to raise your skirt a little to get my hand to fully grip the cheek.

The train seems unbelievably quite now, the loudest sound you can hear is your heart beating in you chest and your breath catching in your throat. My fingers have worked a gap between your slightly damp panties and your skin, you're acutely aware of the airflow and slight movements of my fingers hovering near your pleasure.

The train hits a slight bump, you rock a little, there is a cough from someone on the train causing your heart to leap into your throat and choke of the gasp caused my by fingers slipping inside you. My fingers now delving deep inside you, the train giving you the excuse to rock back on them allowing me even more access, you can feel my breath, hot on the nape of your neck telling you how beautiful I think you are.

Your panties have now slipped from your amazon legs and lie on the floor around your ankles, as we pass by sleepy houses, you are no longer worried about anyone else on the train, so engrossed are you in the pleasure being given to you by my hands, one deep inside you, the other slipping under your jacket to play with the nipple almost bursting against the light material of your blouse.

I ease off a little and your eyes come back into focus to look upon the face of your friend, she is staring right at you, into your eyes, as they roll slightly upwards. Here mouth forming a silent o. She can't see me, doesn't know who is behind you, but can tell by the slight smile on your face you are not in any distress.

As we approach the tunnel, my fingers slide out. You whimper a little in protest at brig so close but not quite there yet, then as the lights dim to almost darkness as we enter the tunnel, you feel your skirt hitched up a little higher still and my cock slide into you. You raise up on your toes a little and press your ass just a fraction higher to allow me full access. Your jacket has come undone and your nipples are straining the fabric.

The train is on the final run home now, and so are we, you feel me thrusting with every rattle of the wheel, you are rocking back into me with every away of the car. You look into your friends face as you bite your lip to stop from crying out in ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasm hit your body, tingling from your toes to your flush radiant face. As your legs are beginning to shake and you don't think you can handle any more, a final orgasm rushes through your body, you feel me slip out and explode all over your exposed ass, my hot seed slowly running down your legs and mixing with your own freely flowing juices.

You fix your skirt, feeling the fabric rubbing what's left of my mess into the skin of your cheeks, kick your now forgotten panties under the seat and pick up your brief case. As he train pulls to a stop, I exit the train while your friend is looking at you. It is at this point you realize it is only the 2 of you left in the car, she looks at you with questioning, pleading eyes, but you simply smile and walk off the train towards home, a little shaky in your legs but a smile in your face and a glint your eye.

Later that night as you're out having a drink with your friend at the bar, dodging her questions about what happened, almost convincing her she ha nodded off and imagined it, a drink is placed in front of you, he bartender simply stating "from the foreign guy across the way". You look up to see my back as I walk outside the bar. Knocking the drink back you look to your friend and say "I'm tired, I think I'll take the train home now."