Train Ride with Mom

Story Info
Supernatural experience and a fully aroused mother.
6.8k words
4.6
338.9k
437
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
21,979 Followers

My mother is a traveler.

She always loves to explore. These days, she's a college professor who teaches world history. It's a career she loves because it combines her two favorite things; educating others and discussing global events.

In recent years, she had expressed interest in exploring Eastern Europe. Unlike her past adventures, this was purely for personal reasons. My mother has distant roots to that part of the world. She had a desire to explore her ancestral homeland and learn about her family heritage.

That was the only place she hadn't visited yet.

The timing wasn't an issue. I was a college student and my mother was a professor. So that meant we both had breaks during the same time.

And that was when things changed forever...

***

It was exactly what I expected. Eastern Europe had a small town rustic feel to it. It was like a hybrid of the very old and the very new. But it was the 'very old' which interested my mother. She wanted to see the history behind these countries. She wanted to know how her distant relatives lived.

We traveled from country to country by train. One of those old fashioned trains that are big and loud. But the interior of the train had been renovated for elegance. It was a fun experience. Especially since I had never rode on that kind of train before.

During our last night in an Eastern European city, we took a long walk and admired the city. We looked like typical tourists wandering around. My mother had a camera and she took a lot of pictures.

As we headed back to the hotel, my mother put the camera away. We needed to get our things and get to the train station for an overnight ride.

We were about to cross the street to reach our hotel. A few feet in front of us was an elderly woman who looked like a street gypsy. She seemed to walk onto the street without looking, while a car was speeding her way.

I was about to stop the lady, but my mother did it first. Even in her middle age, my mother still had the reflexes and athletic skills she had when she was younger. She tried her best to always stay in shape.

My mother was able to swiftly grab a hold of the elderly woman before she went in front of oncoming traffic. The old woman immediately realized that she was a split second away from a horrible accident, and she was extremely grateful.

The elderly gypsy thanked my mother in a form of broken English.

"There's no need to thank me," mom replied. "I'm just glad you're safe."

"You are very nice woman."

"Oh, please, don't mention it."

"You tourist?" the gypsy asked in a heavy accent. "You like country?"

My mother smiled. "I think it's beautiful here. Some of my ancestors were from here. But that was centuries ago."

Just then, the gypsy gave my mother a long and hard stare. It was like the gypsy had a deep revelation.

"I can see past. Royal family background. You."

My mother gave a polite nod. "That's very nice of you to say. Make sure you have a safe night. We can help you cross the street if you'd like."

The gypsy took out a tiny metallic ball from her pocket. She spit on it. Then she rubbed her hands together and said something in her language. The gypsy grabbed my mother's wrist and pulled her hand forward.

Then the gypsy gave the small silver ball to my mother.

My mother didn't seem fazed by the elderly woman's saliva in the palm of her hand. After all, it was meant to be a friendly gesture.

"I see past," the gypsy said. "You will see past too."

With that, the gypsy walked away in a different direction. It was an odd encounter, but we were glad that my mother was able to save someone's life.

***

That night. It was our last train ride for the trip. We made the most of it with a nice fancy dinner in the dining area. As the train turned, we had a view of the full moon. It looked bigger and brighter than anything I had ever seen in America.

"What a sight," mom said. "I wish I had my camera right now."

"You don't need a camera for that. Maybe we can come back next time."

She took a bite of her food and nodded. "That's not a bad idea. This trip was more satisfying than I ever could have imagined. I learned so much."

"It was definitely a lot of fun."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it," she said with a pleased tone.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I wasn't sure if you were going to be interested in the historical aspects, frankly. I was afraid that visiting the ancient places was going to be boring for you. But I'm glad you had fun."

"Well, I had a great teacher on this trip."

She blushed, "Thanks."

"You know, we should seriously come back next year. There was so much cool stuff that we didn't have time to see. Can you believe that we have a background with the royal family?"

"My grandmother used to tell me that," she replied. "I had always assumed that she was just being a typical grandmother. I never thought she was actually serious. Granted, that royal lineage was from many many centuries ago."

"The question now is, how did that old gypsy lady know?" I said in a jokingly playful manner.

"I'm sure she was just trying to be nice. Especially since we're tourists."

"Plus you saved her life," I added.

"That too. But in this area, it's filled with small towns. Mathematically speaking, if you traced people's lineage around here, many of them would have royal backgrounds if you look back far enough."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"That's just the reality of mankind. We're all inter-connected if we trace our roots far enough."

"But still, don't you think that was kind of creepy? The way she looked at you. It was like she knew something."

"I'm not a superstitious person," she replied.

"Well, you never know."

That conversation ended when dessert was brought to our table.

***

Late that night. After I brushed my teeth in the bathroom, I went to our private sleeping room.

My mother had been laying in bed reading a historical book for the last hour. Since my mother was a professor, she was used to reading fast and efficiently. And by the time I got there, she had already finished the short book.

"Well that was interesting," she said, putting the book down and adjusting her pillow so she could sleep.

She laid flat on the bed and got cozy. She wore a simple outfit: a tshirt and sweatpants. She was barefoot. As usual, she was braless.

"Learn anything new?" I asked, climbing to the top bunk.

"Trust me, you don't want to know. It's not something that I would recommend learning about."

"But you finished it," I said, getting under the blanket.

"It was odd, but fascinating. People around here used to have some strange practices, at least by our standards. Maybe you can read it tomorrow if you want. Good night."

"Night mom."

She reached over and flicked the switch, turning the lights off.

***

As expected, the train ride made it difficult to sleep. A big bump during the ride was enough to wake me up. Judging by the moonlight shining through our window, it was well past midnight.

It soon became clear that mom was also awake. She tossed and turned in bed. She made loud ruffling noises in the process. A few moans escaped her lips. There was a brief awkward moment where I wondered if she was having an erotic dream or something.

She suddenly moaned loudly and adjusted her blanket. She was fully awake and I was starting to get worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked in the dark room, which was still lit by the strong moonlight.

"I had a dream, a nightmare, whatever it was."

"Well, you don't need to worry about that anymore."

"I need to use the restroom," she said. "I'm covered in cold sweat. Do you mind if I turn the lights on for a moment?"

"Go ahead."

She got up and turned the lights on. I looked to make sure that she was okay, and saw that she was sweaty. Her face had trickles of moisture, and there were a few wet spots on her tshirt. It looked like her nipples were beginning to poke through her tshirt.

"I'll be right back," she said.

Then she turned the lights off and left. I wished there was something more I could have done for her at that point, but she clearly didn't want any help. Whatever was on her mind must have been personal.

***

She came back a while later. She had opened and closed the door gently, hoping she wouldn't wake me up, but I was still awake.

I asked again if she was okay. Then she turned on the lights.

"I had the most vivid and bizarre dream," she said in amazement. "Only it didn't feel like a dream. It felt real. Like a flashback."

That's when I sat up in bed to look at her. There was a slightly bewildered look on her face and a startled sound in her voice. The sweat from her face had been washed away.

"What was it about?"

"It's probably not something we should discuss."

"Why not?"

She looked conflicted. "Something came to me while I slept. A vision. A message. I don't know what it was, but it was vivid. I felt like I was actually there."

A worried expression grew on her face. Then she sat down on the long flat seat in our tiny room.

"Feel like talking about it?"

She patted the extra space on the seat. It was a clear signal for me to come over and sit next to her.

"Let me tell you a story," she said.

***

The train continued its bumpy ride. The small curtains were up and we saw the bright moonlight. The light in our little room was turned on.

I sat next to my mother, who looked like she was in a state of deep thought.

"The places we visited are special," she said. "They used to have royal families. I saw the young Queen in a vision. She was a breathtaking beauty. Tall with a long red hair. Her skin was pale, like the color of snow. I couldn't understand their language, but for some reason, I knew exactly what she was saying."

I listened attentively while my mother spoke.

She continued, "The young Queen was a firm, but fair person. She was strong but feminine. She was respectable and loved by the people. I can feel a connection with her. I can't explain it, but it's there. I know her thoughts, her feelings, her desires."

I immediately thought of the encounter with the old lady earlier that night.

"Do you think this has anything to do with that old gypsy lady?" I asked.

"I've thought about it."

"And?"

"I'm not sure yet. But that elderly lady talked about a royal family. And that's exactly what I dreamt about a few moments ago."

"What about that little ball she gave you? Plus she spit on it. Who knows, maybe there was something on it. Or maybe..."

"Please don't mention anything about magic or sorcery," mom said, shaking her head. "You know how I feel about that."

"I'm just pointing that out."

She got up and checked her phone, which was inside her bag.

"It's 1:32," she said. "We better get some sleep. We have a busy day ahead of us."

"Great idea."

After making sure she was okay again, I climbed back up to the top bunk. My mother turned off the lights and we went back to sleep.

***

I managed to go to sleep after a while, but that didn't last long. My mother was making loud groaning sounds which woke me up. She must have been having another dream (or whatever it was). She made strange noises which showed how intense her feelings were. She tossed and turned in bed.

The noises suddenly stopped and I heard her partially getting out of bed.

I looked down and saw her bare feet on the floor. Her head was down and she brushed her hair back with her hands.

Once again, I asked if she was okay. She said she was fine, but judging by the sound in her voice, she was unsure of that. She reached for her phone and checked the time. Then she put her phone away.

"It was another vision," she said, bewildered. "This time, it felt like so much information. I felt like I understood so much."

I didn't know what to do during my mother's difficult time. Who would? And I had no clue what my mother was going through.

"Do you want to talk about it again?" I asked.

"Why not? It might be for the best."

She turned the lights on. Then she sat on the long seat. I climbed down from the top bunk and sat next to her. Things were about to get bizarre, I figured. There was still a slightly bewildered look on her face.

"I have to warn you," she said as we looked at each other up close. "This could be a bit explicit."

My interest suddenly grew. Whatever she wanted to say, whatever vision she had, it wasn't going to be boring.

"I don't mind."

"I'm only telling you this because I think it's important. I don't know why, but it is. Okay?"

"Okay," I nodded.

"The visions of the Queen returned. This time, she was older. More mature. She looked beautiful with her large fancy dress and big red hair. The people loved her. I could feel everything that the Queen felt. I felt her power and command over everyone. Her feelings of pride. And her desires. Her sexual desires."

There was a moment's pause. My mother collected her thoughts. In a way, she even seemed kind of embarrassed talking about sex with me.

She continued, "The Queen had particular things she liked. Fetishes, I mean. She enjoyed showing herself. She was an exhibitionist to her servants, and sometimes to the townspeople. Is this story bothering you?"

"Not at all."

She nodded and continued, "The Queen became bolder as time went on. She needed more to satisfy her insatiable needs. She needed to be seen. And she needed to show. When she finished a bath, she would walk around naked in front of her servants. Sometimes she would walk around naked in the hallway of the palace, in front of nobles and her trusted advisors. Eventually, the Queen appeared naked in front of the townspeople. They were shocked to see their beloved Queen that way. But it gave her the satisfaction she needed. I can still see her body so vividly. She's gorgeous."

There was a sound of lust in my mother's voice. I knew she was becoming aroused recounting this story.

I wondered why my mother was telling me this. I wondered why my mother was going into such details about sexual things. She had never talked about sex before. Not with me. She wasn't that kind of person. But I didn't dare stop her.

She continued, "The problem is, I feel connected to her. Not only do I have her thoughts and memories, but also her cravings. Her desires. It's in me now."

I was completely taken aback.

"Does that mean..."

"I feel like I have the Queen's needs inside of me. That's why I went to the restroom earlier. I had to...you know..."

My mother had masturbated in the bathroom, she wanted to say, but she was too embarrassed to admit it. It was a strange situation, and neither of us had any idea what to do.

"This has to be because of that old lady," I said.

"I think you're right. That's the only logical explanation left. She must have done something to me. Somehow, she connected me with the Queen."

"How is that even possible?"

"I don't know. There's no other explanation."

My mother got up and went to her travel bag to get the little silver ball, which was kept in a plastic container. She had considered throwing it away earlier, but she had decided to keep it as a weird souvenir.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked.

"I don't know."

My mother shook her head and continued looking at the ball. Then she put it back inside of her travel bag. She turned to look at me.

"There's more," she said hesitantly, while she stood. "There's something else you should know."

I was puzzled. "What?"

"In my dream, I learned of an old custom the royal family had. They lived with purity and restraint. But every full moon, they had a chance to indulge in certain pleasures. Physical pleasures. But only with direct members of their family. It was their chance every month to enjoy sexual contact. It only happened on full moons, like the one we're seeing tonight."

My mother reached over and turned the lights off.

The room became dark and she stood in front of the window and looked out towards the full moon, which was shining bright. The moonlight lit my mother's face. It was a beautiful sight. I saw the conflicted look on her face.

She continued, "I've felt those desires and longing since the visions first came to me. It's insatiable. I tried to satisfy it earlier, but I couldn't. It's something I've never felt before. I can't explain it. It's intoxicating."

It was a surprising revelation about her complicated set of feelings.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"There's more to the story. And this is where it gets a lot more bizarre."

There was a serious tone in her voice. Her eyes remained towards the moon and her body was lit by the bright moonlight.

"Okay."

"The Queen was never married. But she had a son. An adult son. When he became a man, the Queen taught him about the secret rituals. Based on their traditions, neither of them could have sex outside of marriage, with the exception of the full moon days. The son was a virgin. When he heard the offer, he was intrigued."

My mother kept staring out towards the full moon. She was in a state of deep thought while reflecting on the erotic visions of incest.

She continued, "It lasted for many years. No one in the kingdom knew about it. It was their intimate secret. Late at night, during full moons, they would sneak into each other's room, or anywhere private. Sometimes they would sneak out into the forest and make love under the moonlight. They would kiss on the mouth. Then they kissed each others bodies. Oh god, I felt it. It came so vividly to me."

Her voice quivered like she was still aroused. But she tried to compose herself.

She continued, "They made love to each other so passionately. It was real love and passion. They waited for each full moon to touch each other again. It was so forbidden. But they wanted it. There was so much lust, it can't be put into words. It was beautiful."

There was a brief pause as she took a deep breath.

She continued, "I felt everything the Queen felt. Their tongues, their lips. The Queen enjoyed her nipples being sucked. They enjoyed giving each other oral sex. They enjoyed making passionate love to each other, no matter how forbidden it was."

The tension in our tiny room grew as my mother put her right hand on her chest. I could hear her breathing. I could see her chest heaving from each breath. There was an intensity inside of her. One that I can't possibly understand.

"What happens next?" I asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"It's up to you."

I was puzzled, "What do you mean?"

"I'm not hypnotized or possessed. So you don't have to worry about that. But I feel the Queen's deep hunger inside of me. Her exhibitionist needs. Her need for... "

She stopped herself before getting too graphic. She needed sex. And I wondered if she needed incestuous sex like the Queen did. Maybe that's why mom had suddenly stopped herself from going into detail.

"Don't feel embarrassed," I tried to reassure. "Whatever's happening, it's outside of your control. I'm sure it will pass. Or maybe we can talk to a doctor about this?"

"People will think I'm crazy. And I'm not. I know exactly what's going through my mind."

"We can do whatever you feel is right."

Her hand softly rubbed her chest. "Would you mind?"

"Mind what?"

Her fingers traced the outline of her breasts through her tshirt. She wasn't shy about it. She wasn't shy at all. It was something she was doing brazenly. There was no doubt of her arousal.

"Would you mind if I lifted my top?"

There was a sensual and seductive undertone in my mother's voice which couldn't be denied. As she continued to trace her breasts with her fingers, I saw that her nipples hardened. They poked through the fabric of her tshirt. Her nipple looked enlarged from arousal and her caressing fingertips.

HeyAll
HeyAll
21,979 Followers
12