Train Riding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for the main event honey..." She said, still caressing my ass, "I'm gonna turn your whole world around bitch, you're gonna want nothing to do with pussy by the end of this."

I was panicking again, but what could I do? Run? She had complete control over me, she won, and there was nothing I could do. She stuck a finger in her mouth, releasing her grasp over me, knowing I'd been broken and wouldn't run. She jammed two fingers in my ass, and loosened me up. Her two fingers working their way around my ass. Then she pulled them out. She lined her head up to my ass, and whimpered as she popped the head in. She smiled, and started working more and more inches into me. I was screaming in pain. She put her hand over my mouth again, and screamed for me to shut up. She kept going and then paused for a minute. I looked back and saw her smiling down at me again, and then thrusted the rest of her length into me. I couldn't even scream, I just opened my mouth, and no sound came out.

"That's it honey, Momma's gonna mold you real nice."

She started circling her hips opening up my asshole. She put her hand on my back, and started pumping slowly. Her pumps turned into thrusts, and then eventually turned into long-dicking me. She started forcefully pounding me at a steady pace. She was grunting while I remained still, and started whimpering. Her balls began to slap against mine. The flesh-on-flesh slapping sound echoed throughout the apartment. She was slamming against me. Her grunting started to become rhythmic along with her thrusts. The sheer force of her dick hitting me rocked me back and forth. She started groaning in pleasure.

"MMMMM YES! OH FUCK THIS HOLE IS TIGHT! You're gonna be a good fuck toy baby! You're gonna make Mommy cum so fucking hard!"

To my surprise this was beginning to feel good. It couldn't, could it? My erection returned, as her cock kept putting pressure on my prostate, and I let out a deep moan.

"Did I find my boy's g-spot? Does this feel good?" She says putting more pressure on my prostate, "Does this feel good bitch?!" She kept rubbing against it. I started screaming with pleasure. Out of nowhere she pulls out, and I let out an involuntary gasp of disappointment. Then out of nowhere, she pulled me up, and shoved her whole dick back into me, and pulled me in close to her, and started sensually fucking me, slow and steady.

"You like that baby?" She whispered in my ear, "Come on baby, let's feel good together bitch!"

"P...please, m...more Mo...Mommy..." I said meekly. She stopped fucking me immediately. She leaned her head back, "What did you say?" She asked.

"Please fuck me more Mommy..." I said, cringing. She roared with laughter, then leaned back in, "Okay baby, Mommy's gonna make you cum so fucking hard." She continued fucking me same as before, pinching and tweaking my nipples as she fucked me steadily, her boobs pressing into my back. I began moaning like crazy, like a girl almost, I couldn't stop myself. She leaned in and said, "You wanted to see the lake right?"

With her dick still in my ass she pushed me against her window. She pushed me down, so my upper body and cheek was pressed against the glass. She grabbed me by the hips and started fucking me like a machine. I resumed my moaning, with great enthusiasm. She was loving every second of this.

"What if someone saw this baby? What if someone saw Mommy fucking you senseless? Would you be embarrassed? If someone looked and saw me plowing your ass, while you moan like the bitch you are?" She kept feeding me scenarios as she, started ramming my ass harder and harder, with great speed. I didn't care if anyone saw, I never wanted this to end. My hands were still pressed against the glass, as I kept moaning as she viciously fucked me.

She moved me again, dick in my ass still, and moved me in front of her mirror, and bent me over entirely. She held me by the hair, and forced me to look in the mirror. "Look at that baby," She said panting, "What do you see? I see Mommy's bitch getting fucked like one! You like what you see baby? You like it when Mommy fucks you like this?!"

"YES MOMMY!" I screamed, "PLEASE FUCK ME MORE!"

As soon as I said that she pulled me back into her, and sat on her bed with me on her dick. I was in reverse cowboy.

"Ride me, bitch!" She exclaimed.

I started sliding my ass up and down her thick shaft. She began to groan. She held my hips in place, watching in ecstasy as I was working my ass on her dick. She flipped me around, with her dick in my ass. I was in regular cowboy now, facing her. She started doing the work again. She started bouncing me up and down, fucking ferociously. I was moaning again, looking down at her muscular, sweaty body. She kept dirty talking me, talking about how every day she's gonna fuck the shit out of me. Her talk kept me going, I was turned on completely. She continued fucking me in this position for ten minutes and then lopped me off her dick. I fell off her bed and sat up. I was hazy from all the fucking. She stepped in front of me and ferociously started jacking off.

"Get ready you little slut! Momma's gonna blow her load again!"

She started painting my face in cum. I opened my mouth and she shoved it in. My cum covered face, now sucking out all her cum once again. I loudly started swallowing her cum. She held my head in place, and started shooting her load down my mouth. To my surpsise she was still cumming. She held her dick tight to stop the flow and pulled out. She pushed me on the bed with my belly up. She spread my legs apart and put her dick back in me. She was fucking me again full force, cumming while she did it, pouring her load into my ass. The pressure of the cum pouring into my opened up asshole, made me shoot my own load. Cum exploded between us. She finished pouring the rest of her cum into me and pulled out panting. She looked down at me, broken, and cum-covered. She smiled, leaned down and kissed me again. We began passionately kissing. She was inches away from my face.

"Are you staying the night now baby?"

"Yes Mommy." I said panting.

"Good boy..."

She started scooping the cum out of my ass, and scooped up some of my cum and started feeding it to me. I was licking the cum off her fingers.

"That's it baby, who's Mommy's cum guzzler?"

"Me..."

"That's right baby, you're god damn right, get in the bed."

I climbed in the bed, she got in with me, and inserted her drained dick back in my ass, and held me against her. I spent the entire weekend getting the shit fucked out of me. We tried every position. She picked me up, and fucked me, laid me down and fucked me, and put me on her lap and fucked me. Every hole pumped full of cum. The day I left, I visited her one more time. She told me she'd be visiting Tucson on business very soon. I couldn't wait to see Mommy again...

The End

12