Train Station

Story Info
Young 18 year old runs away with older cousin.
9.5k words
3.87
31k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After innumerable texts back and forth, arrangements were made for the want to be lovers to finally meet and give into their lustful and sensual desires. When her mother asked where she was going the answer, as planned was to a friends' for a school project, which of course wasn't true. He told her to meet him at the train station. She arrived in the afternoon as planned with a backpack over her shoulder.

Within it not a single book. Being careful to get to the station unseen by anyone that knew her, she would be safe from prying eyes once in the station. Sitting there waiting nervously and impatiently for his train to arrive. Just as she was about to change her mind and go home the announcement for his train came over the intercom. A few minutes later he walked into the station. It's been awhile since she had last seen him, he still looked the same, yet so very different. Maybe it was because of all the texts that inspired many a fantasy deep within her psyche.

Sensual, lustful, sexy, and yet so sinful fantasies. One's that in only a short time could come true. That would be such sweet release of tension that has been building since all the wordplay had begun. He walked across the station, looking right at her with slightly crooked grin barely seen through his reddish beard. As usual with him he was wearing jeans, t-shirt, shamy shirt and that damned hat. With the coolness of autumn in the air he also had a sweatshirt with him.

Her eyes locked on him...Always the same but where was she to judge her look never changes. She is always black jeans, black graphic tee and her signature dark as midnight hair. Which fell in waves to the middle of her back. It gained a few inches since the last time he saw her. Nothing was familiar to her. Things changed...Things between them changed. The sound of the station faded out and she only focused on him. A steady paced clicking the belonged to her brown boots as they echoed between the stationary trains. Her eyes did an uneasy scan of the area praying no one that knew her was there. She is 18 and she doesn't care what people think of her running across a train platform to reach him.

He walked up to her and gave her an obvious up and down look, lust twinkling in his eyes.

"Hey, how you been. Well let's head over to the ticket booth so I can get yours and we can get onto next one out of here." Her face flushed a light girly pink.

"Yes please let's go."

Urgency hinted in her voice and she grabbed his hand pulling him toward the ticket booth. She kept her head ducked to hide the color on her cheeks...But she knew he saw. He held her back and then steps forward, wrapping his arms around her in a lovely warm hug.

He whispers in her ear... "I've missed you, and you blush nicely."

He delicately licks the very edge of her ear. Stepping back from the hug he looks her in the eyes.

"Shall we?" Indicating to get the ticket.

Her body shudders and she nods the color on her face turning a deeper red. She follows him to the where the tickets are sold...She has a tight grip on his arm sleeve.

"I already have my return ticket so all that's needed is one for you to go and return," his voice steady.

At the ticket counter he got one for the next train north and a return for a day later. She fights the urge to kiss him in the middle of the station.

"Oh alright," she mumbles "what if I don't want to come back?"

He feels the grip on his arm, it's tight.

Looking at her he asks, "Are you nervous, and you don't have to come back if you don't w...want to."

He stumbles a little on his words. She could only nod. "Yes but only a little...I don't trust public transport."

She looks at him and smiles rising on her tiptoes she kisses him softly.

He wraps his arms around her, and melts into the kiss. Pressing his body into hers. She didn't care who saw. He was important to her. Her body pushed against his...The kiss intensifies, it's takes his breath away...his body reacts and betrays him by stiffening his member. Pulling away a bit weak in the knees she grabbed the counter to steady herself. She smirks to herself and grabs the ticket from the lady and leads him to the platform at which their train would arrive.

"I have been waiting a long time to do that," he says breathlessly.

As she leads him away from the counter. And the staring eyes of the receptionist. There was another half hour to wait for the train. So what to do? They find a seat in the waiting area. Holding hands tenderly, they gaze at each other and away not knowing what to say. Spoken words are not what they want. An idea speeds through her mind causing her breathing to hitch. She knew of an old office that isn't used anymore she could take him there. Grabbing his hand she blushed.

"Follow me I have an idea."

"Oh what is that," he queried her as she stands and leads him somewhere by the hand still locked in his.

"You will see," that's all she said.

She led him down a flight of stairs stopping at a door marked Office. She pushes the door open a stack of chairs falling from behind it. Pulling him inside she kicks the door shut behind them.

"Umm, why do we need to go to the office? You don't have to worry about the return ticket if you don't want to use it then don't," his voice shakes. "Oh this isn't that office..."

Grabbing the back of his neck she pulls him down to her height. Her lips press to his quickly. Wrapping his arms around her he indulges himself in the kiss, drinking her down as though a man dying of thirst in the desert. He lets out a muffle low moan of desire. Her fingers lock in his hair as she pushes her body against him searching for heat...As she swallowed down the sound. He shudders with the grip she has on his hair, his member throbs through his jeans pressed against her. She breaks from him, her face flushed. She smiles at his dazed look. Slowly she runs her hands down his torso then over the bulge in his jeans...Abruptly she sinks to her knees in-front of him dying to taste what's hidden...Looking up at him, she smiles, her fingers nimbly undoing his jeans. A very lustful thought runs through his mind, yet a tiny voice can still be heard.

"Wow!"

His voice loud enough to attract her attention back to him.

His breathing was heavy as he spoke, "Just remember, we don't have long. The train will be here in 20 minutes or so." She glances up, "I can always stand back up, your choice." Looking down at her he sees a very determined and lustful look in her eyes.

"No please don't..."

A smug smirk crosses her face as she pulls out his stiffened manhood. Her hand wraps around him. She squeezes softly laying a kiss on the tip of him. He moans quietly as she kisses the tip. His cock throbs in anticipation with her hand wrapped around it. She starts at his balls kissing and licking gently. She drew them into her mouth softly as her hand moves up and down his shaft. Her eyes staying locked on his face, his expressions. He feels a drip of precum ooze up the inside of his shaft. Rising up on her knees she slides him into her mouth.

Sucking on him softly. Watching her watch his reactions turns him on more than he realized.

"You lovely little mmmmm," he can't finish the words as she slides her mouth over and down him.

She buries him deep in the back of her throat. There is not even a risk of her gagging. She bobs her head the warmth of her mouth surrounding him.

A low throaty word comes out, "Ayna, yeesss," he hisses as he throws his head back.

As she goes down on him she turns herself on. She starts sucking faster. The expression on his face makes her lower body clench. Her tongue swirls around him as she deep throats him again. She purrs making her throat vibrate. His voice strained as he moans his words.

"I...I...I, can't hold on much lonng-ggerr."

She smiles around his member. Her free hand plays with his balls softly squeezing and stroking. He grasps for her head as the tension is unbearable. Barely touching her hair he let's out a deep moan and shutters. She swirls her tongue around him sucking a bit faster. Her eyes glance up at the clock; 7 minutes. Her gaze moves to him, her eyes radiating lust and desire. Not knowing if she'll stop him he grabs the sides of her head entwining his fingers in her hair, letting his arms go with the motion of her head's bobbing. As she slides back to about half his length he stops her head moving and shudders as he orgasms.

A surprised look forms on her face as hot sticky liquid fills her mouth. She swallows, the taste of salt sliding down her throat. He shudders over and over again into her mouth. His knees go weak as he untangles his fingers from her hair and props them behind him so not to collapse. She stares up at him then her eyes moved to the clock.

She drags her tongue along her lips, "Are you ok."

Barely able to speak he stutters a sentence "Y...y.yeesss, I...I'm good."

He tries to catch his breath. "That was amazing."

He stands still erect in front of her. She blushes and stands, "we have to go."

Reaching down he pulls up his underwear and pants, quickly redoes them. Knees feeling a little watery as he follows her out the door. They reach the platform as the train arrives.

They board the train and find seats. Looking over at her, he sticks his tongue out towards her playfully and it curls up to touch his nose. She tries to do the same but struggles.

"My tongue is to whittle."

He laughs lightly.

"It's a short trip and then we catch a cab to my place."

She smiles and hides her face.

"And your tongue is just the right size."

As she tries to hide a light blush behind her slightly tangled hair. She reaches in her bag for her hair brush. He reaches over and places a hand on her thigh. At the same time looking around the train car. Her focus was on her brush. She grabbed it and raked it through the knots. Looking behind the seat he sees the ticket checker walking up the aisle.

"Ticket guy is almost here, pass me yours."

He lightly trailed his fingers up her thigh. She pauses and hands him the ticket her fingers gliding over his skin. Once her hair was untangled she drops her brush in the bag. The ticket guy stops by their seats and scans both of their tickets and moves on down the aisle. Seeing her hair back to its lustrous waves brings a smile to his face and a knowing look in his eyes. Glancing at him she smiles running her fingers through her hair. He puts his hand back on her thigh, and slowly rubs up and down. His fingertips opening and closing like a cat kneading. Her hand covers his and she scoot closer to him.

Her face hovers close to his as she whispers in his ear, "What are you thinking?"

It slowly goes more and more to the inner thigh. Still doing the motions even with her hand covering his. He does a long slide up to the point of almost touching her crotch and stops.

"Wow feel the heat radiating down there."

He looks her in the eyes, his face just inches from hers. Reaching up with his other hand he caresses the side of her face and leans in for a kiss. She presses her lips to his, nuzzling her face against his hand. The kiss tastes different than before. The remaining taste from his spent passion not 5 minutes before. Her tongue slips between his lips and pushes against his.

As the kiss lingers and grows, even with hers still on his, he suddenly presses his hand on her crotch. She whimpers and kisses him deeply her hips pushing at his hand. His fingers move up and down on the outside of her jeans, pressing lightly and more firmly as they curl open and closed. Enjoying the kiss but not getting totally lost in it like that amazing kiss back at the station for the whole world to see. She bites his bottom lip moaning softly. Her legs moving slightly apart giving him more room. She pulls from the kiss not wanting to get deep into it. He uncurls his fingers as he feels her part her legs. He presses his palm to the heat he feels coming from between her legs. Then starts doing a slow circular motion right there where the mound presses behind the fabric. He smiles lustily at her as she withdraws from the kiss. She tilts her head moaning softly. Her lips press to his neck.

"Are we almost there."

He feels the brush of teeth as she presses her lips to his neck. The soft moan encourages him to continue the rotating palm motions. She looks out the train car, her eyes searching for people. As she asked the question they feel the train start to slow. Lights flicker threw the window as they enter the tunnel that leads to their stop. Her heart starts pounding fast and her face flushes as she slings her bag over her shoulders. The muffled intercom crackles to life and barely understandable announces the current stop. He smiles and takes her hand.

"This is our stop."

She can feel her panties are damp and blushes, "Let's go please."

He explains how to get outside.

"Out there we go up a flight of steps to the station proper, then out the front door and turn left to the taxis. Welcome to the city. The cab ride will be like 15 minutes then were at my place."

She smiles and walks off the train onto the platform. She was happy to be off the train. Going hand in hand up the stairs they exit the station and get a taxi. He tells the driver the address, one she knows and having been there before but not like this, neither of them having been there, with these untold thoughts and desires before. She watches the town speed by, her fingers entwined with his. Her side glance can see the driver staring. The 15 minutes feel like an eternity as he glances back at her.

Totally oblivious to the driver, he only has eyes for her. She leans against him pressing her face to his neck. She nibbles on his earlobes. Wraps his arm around her, holding her close as she nuzzles into his neck and starts nibbling his ear. A barely audible growl, more felt starts low in his throat. They feel the cab slow and he glances out the windshield briefly, he knows where they are and says just loud enough for her to hear, 2/10th of a mile to go. She giggles and pulls from him. The taxi pulls into the driveway, he pays the fare, and he sees the odd and knowing look in the driver's face. He gives him a 5 dollar tip. They get out and head to the door. She feels the eyes of the driver staring at her.

She presses closer to his side as they walk up the stairs. They reach the door, he unlocks and let's her in then closes and locks it behind him. Alone. Finally alone, just the two of them. He pulls out his phone, turns the ringer off and sets it on the shelf by the door. She sends a final message before turning it completely off. She stood in the thresh hold of his place. She had been there before but not alone and not like this. He re grabs the phone and turns it off. Sees her phone go dark. He grabs the strap of her backpack and slides it off her shoulder and down her arm; to finally drop to the floor.

"Alone. You. Me. Here. Now."

He says each word as though it was an entire sentence. She turns and faces him shrugging her sweater off her shoulders dropping it on the recliner. He steps forward to her dropping his sweatshirt to the floor. He leans in and places a hand behind her head and the other around her waist; pulling her to him. He kisses her deeply passionately and longingly... Her arms wind around him, clinging to him as she kisses him back. Her body moving to press to his. He pulls her harder into him.

He takes the hand from behind her head and trails his fingers down her spine until it meets the other where they both lower to grab her ass and squeezes. Her body shudders in his arms and she moves her lips back to his neck. Licking and kissing the warm skin. Pressed together as tightly as they were she could feel him starting to stiffen in his jeans. A pleasurable rumbling ensues from his throat, as she works around his neck.

His hands wander up to the top of her pants until he finds the edge of her t-shirt. He works his hands under the t-shirt and up her back to find the clasp of her bra. She shivers, his hands a little cold. She grabs his head pulling him back down to kiss her. Her lips met his with lustful urgency. He finds there isn't one, it's a front style. Undeterred his hands wander around to the

front of her, but never actually touching her breasts. She smirks and licks his lips. Finding the clasp he undoes it...and in one quick motion he leans back just enough and pulls her shirt and bra off, exposing her large full breasts. .

The nipples react almost instantly to the sudden change of temperature. Her face turns beyond red and she fights the urge to cross her arms over her large breasts. Goose bumps rise on her skin as cool air hits her.

"Love the blush," he says as he stares into her eyes.

He places his hands on her shoulders and gently but firmly pushes her backward. One slow step at a time, eyes locked on hers. He guides her back through the kitchen and into the darkened bedroom, as she feels the edge of the bed he pushes one final time so she falls on her back.

He leans over her and starting from her eyes and working his way down his gaze follows the lines of her face, neck, breasts, to the hindering pants. He reaches for them to undo the button. He kisses downwards to the edge of her pants his fingers undoing the button and slowly undoes the zipper. Then starts to lick and kiss back up her body. His hands slide up the sides of her body until they reach just under her armpits; his finger curled inwards and quickly scrapes his fingernails down her sides. His kisses and licks continue up between her breasts to her neck where he nuzzles into and starts to bite down.

She takes a deep breath threw her teeth before a shaky moan slips from deep in her throat. Her body shudders as his nails leave fine red lines down her rib cage. She loved the feeling of his teeth against her skin. The sensation of his hands exploring her half naked body was making her grow damp. Her nervousness slowly fades. His hands lift off her and he takes his mouth away from her neck. Leans back and pulls his shammy and t-shirts off at once baring his upper body. Looking down on her flushed face and seeing the pleasure there, he leans back down and bites onto the other side of her neck...

The bites lessens into a kiss, he trails his tongue around to the middle of her neck, then down between her breasts. His scrapes his fingernails back up her sides until they reach the sides of her breasts, then palms glide over the sides of the soft flesh of them, around to the underside of them until each is cupped in a hand. He kisses and licks around the left breast as he squeezes the right one. She grabs his jaw pulling his face back up to hers. She lets her tongue glide across his lips before sitting up on her elbows to kiss him. She lets herself fall back pulling him with her.

Hands slide up his back as she pushes her tongue into his mouth. Whimpers of pleasure vibrate against his lips, nails digging into the skin of his back. The feel of her nails digging into his back, the pleasure and the deep passionate kiss causes his back to arch. He runs his hands back down and up her sides, finally back to her breasts, grasping and squeezing them as he presses his hips into hers, then rolls his hips downward and presses his groin into hers, and grinds it slowly up and down.

His erect member straining against his pants and her. She moves her hips with his, as she pushes her crotch against his. Her back arches from pleasure as he continues to squeeze her breasts. Tiny whimpers ensue from her lips as she slides her hands around to his chest; where her fingers flex. Sharp white nails scrape down his stomach. Running her palms over the fresh red lines. Reaching his shoulders the process repeats, leaving fine claw marks down half his arms. A low growl of pleasure rumbles deep in his chest as she works down his neck. They roll so she is on top of him.