Train Station Reunion

Story Info
A submissive reunites with her Dom.
2.4k words
4.24
15.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shay73
Shay73
12 Followers

He'd been away. We hadn't seen each other in nearly a month and the craving for each other was intense and carnal.

Being the brat I am, and feeling very much un-Dominated for weeks, it was easy to slip into mouthy behavior. Not that it ever left me, mind you.

I tend to get like a volcano about to erupt when we haven't seen each other in a while. The first thing to emanate from me at those times is insolence. Fortunately for me, my Master is not a sadist. Much.

I drove into the train station to pick him up. As he came up the stairs I was reminded of how damn sexy he is. God, I missed him. I finally wrapped my arms around him, standing on my tiptoes. His scent once again on my skin. I slipped back into the memory of him. I kissed him and buried my face in his neck. He grabbed a handful of my hair and whispered in my ear.

"I can't wait any longer to fuck you silly. Follow me."

Still holding my hair, he led me out of the busy terminal and down a darkened hallway leading to the bathrooms. I was feeling a little exposed in my little black skirt with Master's hand gripping my hair, and wondered if people were watching. There were a few yuppies milling around on cellphones that I noticed, and a girl sitting in a dark corner smoking a joint.

Master pushed me inside the men's room, thankfully empty, and shoved me into a stall. He wordlessly bent me over the john, one hand holding a fistfull of my hair, and the other unzipping his jeans.

"There's no gentleness here. You are simply my fuckpet and I'm going to fuck you however the fuck I please. Your role is to take what I give you and like it."

His voice was cold and calculated.

"Well, what do you say, slut?"

"Don't hurt me", I said, trembling, but of course I knew what I was doing and that this was certainly the wrong response.

Master slapped my face, "Wrong answer, try again."

"Thaaaannnk you, Master" I said in my best brat voice.

"Oh, is that so?"

Master whipped me around and slapped my face again.

"I see we'll need to refresh our memory on appropriate responses to your Master, hm?"

He pushed me down onto the toilet seat and shoved his dick down my throat before I could say another word. His hand gripping my hair made it easy to fuck the shit out of my throat, while simultaneously shutting me up. It worked well, I'd say. Before I could think about getting any sassier, I was completely worked up, my cunt dripping wet, tears streaming down my face, drool and mucous all over my chin and neck.

Master kept his fingers laced in my hair, using them to harness his favorite orifice. His cock so deeply down my throat made me retch, but he pounded away, slapping my face when I was less than cooperative. He finally moaned, panted, cursed then slapped my face viciously as he came, powerfully in my mouth, squirting hot liquid down my throat.

The smell and taste of him, and being in this tiny enclosure, overwhelmed by his large presence, put me into a headspace that felt new to me. My body felt like his ragdoll. It made me want to submit fully. He spun me around to face the john and bent me over. I felt Master's hands exploring my naked ass and pussy.

"What a slut you are, not wearing any panties."

At that moment the bathroom door opened and I heard two male voices. Master continued talking to me as if we were alone.

"I ought to punish you right here for being such a slut."

Until that moment I hadn't considered whether Master had closed the stall door. Suddenly that information was essential to me. My heart rate quickened and a deep flush came over me. I knew Master had control of the situation and I trust him implicitly, so I dared not ask him about the door.

"I'm gonna spank that ass and get it nice and pink, so it looks the way it should for a balls deep fucking. But first I'm gonna invite anyone that likes watching a slut being violated to feel free to come watch."

"Fuck no!" I yelled angrily, before I could think better of it.

At that, Master uncerimoniously put a hand over my mouth and began whalloping my ass. The bathroom's acoustics caused the sound to echo in the small dank space, and I focused on the sound of each whack, rather than attempting to hear if voices or feet were approaching the stall.

Finally Master released his grip on my mouth and I wisely stayed silent, although gasping for air, and choking back sobs.

"Dude, look at that sweet, red ass!" Moron #1 said to Moron #2, sounding pretty aroused and a little drunk.

Moron #2 sounded much more drunk, "Fuck. Is she real?"

The bathroom door squeaked open a little. Master ignored male voices and stood me upright in front of him with my back to him. Roughly, he stripped off my top. Now I was cold, humiliated and getting more naked by the minute. I tried to cover myself with my hands.

"Did I give you permission to cover yourself, Slut?"

Master seemed to take delight in every alleged transgression.

"Turn and face your audience and drop your arms" he demanded.

I contemplated the repercussions of telling Master to fuck off. It took mere moments to decide that showing myself to two strangers in this state was far less of a punishment that would ensue if I chose insolence. Besides, I always had my safeword.

Slowly I turned around, and when I did, I saw two young guys grinning at me like idiots. Idiot #1, I think, the older of the two, looked pretty entitled to be there, and was probably a sadistic bastard as well. He looked at Master and asked if he could touch me. My mouth dropped open. Master told him he'd do him one better.

"Slut, get on your knees and beg this young man to take of your bra and touch you. Be convincing or your ass will pay."

I was shocked, and secretly horrified at the fact that I desperately hungered to do this for Master. Mortified, sure; hell, I'm not an exhibitionist. Somewhere deep within though, this raw act spoke to me, and I needed to do it.

Tentatively, I knelt at the feet of Idiot #1. I placed my hands behind my back, looked up into his eyes and asked him "Please Sir, take off my bra. Put your mouth and hands on me. I'm aching for you to touch me. Please."

"Fuck!" I heard Idiot #2 from the other side of the door.

I turned and saw Master drag a slow drag on Idiot #2's joint. He looking immensely pleased with himself. The two of them were intently watching to see what would happen next.

Idiot #1's hands ineptly pawed at my tits. In my submissive position I lifted my chest to be more accessible to him. He knelt down in front of me, pulled the straps of my bra off my shoulders and eyed my exposed flesh hungrily. As he came closer to me I could spell the booze on his breath. He leaned down and began using his tongue to slowly lick up and down the trail of my cleavage.

My breath sucked in sharply at his touch. The feeling of another man's mouth touching my flesh was so unexpected and shocking but it made my head spin. The knowledge that my Master was watching me attentively made my knees shake and brought me back into that submissive headspace.

I heard myself moaning as I felt Idiot #1 unhook my bra. It fell to the floor behind me and my nipples became immediately erect. He grabbed both my tits, pulled them together and alternated flicking my nipples with his tongue. His mouth closed over each one, sucking and slobbering on them. He clumsily attempted to unzip his fly and rub his dick while sucking my tits. Master must have noticed.

"You can fuck her tits if you like", he said generously.

"She wants you to. Just look at her."

Idiot #1 looked up into my eyes and saw the look of panic mixed with desire. He ran his hand over my cheek, pausing at my lips. Without thinking, I kissed, licked and nibbled on his fingers. Realizing I might have just disrespected my Master I caught his eye. He simply gave me a look as if to say "good show".

"She wants me all right" Idiot #1 announced glibly.

Idiot #1 directed me to sit on the john. Master and Idiot #2 came into the stall to get a closer look. Idiot #1 dropped his pants and began stroking his dick at the level of my face.

"You want this, don't you?" he asked me, gaining more confidence in how far he could take this.

"Yes, Sir. I do. Slap me please."

With that, using his dick, he whacked me across the cheek. Then again, harder. I heard his idiot friend chuckling a little behind him. This made him hit me harder. When he'd had enough of whacking me, he began sliding his dick between my tits.

"Push your tits together, Slut", he said, the tone mimicking how Master would have spoken it.

As his cock rode between my tits I threw my head back, breathing in the sweet smell of weed, feeling like a mere vessel to be used, manipulated, fucked. The heady sensation of having all eyes on me was making me as high as I imagines Master was getting.

I got into the rhythm of feeling his dick riding up and down my cleavage. I imagined he was a bitch with a strap-on, a pretty dark-haird bitch with a proclivity for dominating short-haired girls. As she's thrusting, she feeds me her fingers and orders me to suck them ferociously. I began moaning to myself, imagining her, and the deliciousness of my fantasy.

"Oh jesusfuckinmary!" Idiot #1 was cumming, his pelvis shaking, expletives spewing forth. He pulled out from between my tits, began whacking my face viciously with his dick, and released all over my face and hair.

Once Idiot #1 was done, he stood up and thanked Master. Master saluted him and dismissed him from his position in the stall. He told both boys they were welcome to keep watching. Then Master squatted down in front of me in the stall. He took in my appearance. Naked from the waist up, cum in my hair and face, my little skirt up around my waist.

"I'm not nearly done with you, slut."

Master grabbed my hair, yanked my head back, and sank his teeth into the delicate, pale flesh of my throat.

"Fuck!"

The words escaped my lips before I could control them. It happens a lot.

"Soon, my pretty", he murmured to me, and then bit me again.

Master removed his leather belt slowly, letting me eye it and imagine the possibilities he had in mind. When I looked him in the eye I saw a glint of sadism. When I glanced over at the idiots I saw that they had no intention of going anywhere. It seemed I was completely at their mercy. I wondered if any mercy would be granted.

Master politely asked me to stand up and turn around. He positioned me straddling the john pressing my hands against the wall. He asked me if I was going to cooperate, or if I needed to be restrained.

"Cooperate?" I asked.

"Why the hell would I do that..... Your Highness?"

Master doesn't take kindly to disrespect, especially in the company of others. Like I said though, it had been a while. Maybe a really good beating was what I needed. Hell if I know where I came up with those words.

"Slut, you aren't topping me", Master said with determination.

"You", he called to Idiot #2, who was quite stoned and appeared to be finding the scene quite amusing.

"Come here. Sit on the back of the toilet up there. Drop your pants first."

Idiot #2 laughed maniacally and nodded his head. He took a swig of beer and set down the bottle. As he brushed by me to get into position he rubbed his unshaven face against my exposed breast. He touched my lips, tracing the contours, and then whispered into my ear.

"Hi cutie".

He smiled at me, and then dropped his jeans and boxers and straddled the top of the toilet tank.

"Slut, put your hands together behind your back and keep them there."

Master had decided he'd had enough of my mouth I guess. From time to time it happens.

"Give me that beer bottle".

Master was in a dictatorial mood as well. Idiot #2 handed him the bottle.

"C'mere guy", he motioned for Idiot #1 who eagerly came to his side.

Master poured the remnants of the beer bottle all over my ass. It dripped down into my pussy and down my legs. Then handed the bottle to Idiot #1, who apparently was a quick study, and knew just what Master wanted him to do with it. He chuckled a little bit, enjoying this immensely.

"Slut, you're gonna suck that cock in front of you, and suck it well. While you do that, I'm gonna take the belt to your ass. It's no longer that pretty shade of red I like. You know how I like to fuck your ass when it's red hot from my belt. Just to make sure you keep your ass open and available to me you'll have a ...device in place. Now, before we start, what do you have to say to your Master?"

"Thank you Master", I said meekly.

"I'm here to please and serve you in whatever way you choose."

Hey, what the hell, sometimes I get it right.

"Damn skippy", Master said, and then I felt the first snap of the belt on my ass.

Idiot #2 grinned at me again, anticipating how I was going to treat his waiting, attentive cock. As my mouth closed over it I felt the bottle slide into my ass.

Shay73
Shay73
12 Followers