Train Track Encounter

Story Info
Unexpected company.
1k words
3.06
29.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers

This is an encounter I had on another occasion when I went back to the same park as the "Bill's Lost Bet" story. This time though, I parked on a residential street at the other end of the park, near the farthest skywalk. This area was on the other side of the major highway I spoke about in that story. To get to the park, I had to cross over double train tracks, walk up a steep ramp and across the skywalk (over the highway) to the other side. That was then the farthest end of the park's path system.

I left my house, on the way to the park at about 8:30pm. Here in the Northeast it is only beginning to get dusk at this time although it is still pretty light out.

Anyway - whenever I go on these evening walks, I always leave my clothes at home. It's really exciting knowing that you don't have anything to cover up with, even if you have to. I drive a full size pickup so it sits much higher than regular cars. It’s fun driving down the roads completely naked. You always have to watch for other trucks or tractor trailers, though, since they can get a great view inside my truck. I’ve never been afraid of being seen, I’m just afraid of someone calling the cops.

Anyway, I get in my truck and drive to the place I intend to park. As I said, this is a residential area. The road comes into the development, goes all the way down to the tracks, and then turns left, just before the tracks. Before turning, there is a house on the right hand side facing the road.

I turn left and park about 50ft down the road. The next house is about 50-60 feet farther down the road on the left and has a couple good size trees in the front yard.

I look in my rearview mirror to see if there is any activity visible at the house which is now in plain site behind my parked truck, but don't see any. I cautiously get out of my truck, still completely naked, and somewhat run down the road, across the tracks and up the ramp, which is hidden from the house by trees, towards the sky bridge over the highway.

I stand a moment to get my heartbeats back to somewhat normal and then walk across the skywalk, which spans the 6 lane highway, to the sounds of several horns below.

Once on the other side, I begin my walk for about 45 mins. Since it getting later in the day, there aren’t many others around to run into. Technically, the park closes at dusk, but I figure, running around naked, that breaking that particular rule seems small potatoes. I walk around for some time until I hear a group of voices from around the corner. Now it's gotten pretty dark, and since the paths go through the woods, you can barely make out shapes - but definitely not people unless you're right on top of them. I step aside, just into the woods and wait for them to pass. A couple minutes later they step into view and I can make out a group of young people, maybe in their mid to late 20s. Two guys and three girls. The guys are average as well as one of the girls. But two of the girls are really good looking. As the girls pass just a foot or two away from me, I can't help but get an erection. Man it's a hard one. Now remember, I'm completely naked but I still feel the need to follow them for awhile. I wait until I can just make them out and then I start following. My dick is killing me its so hard from watching those great little asses twitching back and forth so I start to stroke it. It doesn't take long until I let go - cum flies in front of me.

Surprisingly, I must have been really charged up because after I shot off, one of the girls yells out that something just hit her leg. I jump into the trees and wait. She reaches down and says it was something wet. Must have hit her (opps). The guys tell her it's probably just dew on the grass and she buys it. I wait until they are out of site and then head back to the skybridge. After I get back I then prepare to re-cross the skywalk on my way back to the truck.

I get across the skywalk, again to the sound of a horn or two, and am just about ready to cross the tracks when I notice a train coming. Yes, I know, you would think I would have heard it, but I didn't. I think the trees muffle the sound a bit - as well as the 6-lane highway traffic noise.

Anyway, here I am, waiting to cross the tracks, still naked, and now I have to wait for the train. (I've seen and heard too many horror stories involving people and trains - I don't believe in taking chances. So here I wait.)

It was a rather long train and it was running somewhat slowly so it took about 10 minutes to get by. I just figured I'd wait and then run to my truck after it passed.

Surprise of all surprises - the train passes, and there, standing on the front lawn of the house that I described earlier, is a man and woman, watching the train. As soon as I saw them I quickly tried to run for cover - but too late. I hear the man yell "hey". Figuring I'm already in trouble, I walk out to them. He asks me "What the hell do you think you're doing?". I explain that I was just out for a walk and he admonishes me to leave with all due haste.

I thank him and run for my truck - get in and drive off.

ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers