Train Trip

Story Info
You enjoy the journey.
889 words
3.85
36.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are catching the train into town to meet me and you dress sexily for the occasion in a very short, hipster mini skirt with no panties and a thin, short top that puts your hard nipples on display for all to see. The top only cums down just past your breasts and you like the large amount of your skin that is on display from your boobs down to your pubes, if you had any.

At this time of morning, the station is crowded with people and you have enjoyed the lustful stares you have received from the guys you have passed as they devoured your hot body with their eyes. As you are jostled and brushed on the platform, you know that it is not accidental as arms and elbows touch your pointed breasts and you smile as you realize you are wet.

The crowd gets denser and you feel the guy behind you pressing against you. His hard cock pressing into you only gives you a sense of control and you press back against him a little, feeling his hardness between the cheeks of your pert arse. However, you don't see him give the nod to a number of guys who are watching and you also don't see when they all cram into your carriage with you, and group themselves around your thinly covered body.

As the crowd packs in, you feel the erection in your arse again and you smirk knowingly. Gradually, the guy in front of you pushes forward until his chest is against your breasts. You enjoy the touch of him on your aroused body and you don't notice how you are surrounded by guys. As the train lurches forward, he falls against you and you feel his hard cock pressing into your cunt. You gasp as you look into his smiling eyes and he deliberately presses against you.

As he does so, hands appear from the crowd and start playing with your breasts, cupping them, caressing them, freeing them from the confines of your thin top. You go to stop them but find your hands are held and the hands are free to squeeze your hard nipples. You get scared and look for help but you now notice the carriage is full of guys and most are looking at you as you survey the carriage.

The guy in front of you is grinning in your face now and he leans back so you can watch him taking his cock out of his pants. He lifts your tiny skirt, taking time to enjoy the sight of your lovely pussy and you see that all the guys in the vicinity are cranning their necks to see you. He gives you a nod of approval as he inserts his long, hard cock in your cunt. You are so wet and aroused that it slides easily into you and you cant help but gasp with pleasure as it fills your pussy. You know you are being raped and you should scream for help but his thick, hard cock just feels too good to stop him so you spread your legs a little wider, letting him use you.

You feel hands on your arse and a finger starts working its way into you. You cry out with the initial shock and the guy in front of you kisses you deeply, filling your mouth with his probing tongue as the fingers violate your pert arse. Two are reaming you out roughly, stretching your anus. Finally, they retreat but, a moment later, you feel the head of a large cock rammed up you. You cry out thru his kiss as the cock is roughly rammed in and out of your tortured arse, sinking deeper in you with each thrust.

With the intense fucking of your cunt, the pain in your arse rapidly subsides into pleasure which is supplemented by the hands all over your body. You sink into the sensations filling your body and you feel your cunt fill with cum as you both explode in an orgasm. No sooner does he pull out than another cock forces its way into your pussy. You are still cuming as the new cock starts to ravage your body and then you feel the guy in your arse stiffen as he cums too. Again he is quickly replaced and you are amazed as the new cock feels even bigger as it enters you.

You no longer have the strength to stand but the men support you as they use you and play with you. You cum so much you lose track of how many have fucked you as it all becomes a blur of passion and pleasure as your body seems to be pleasured by an unending orgasm. You finally become aware that a lot of the passengers are gone as they lie you on a seat, your top and skirt around your waist, your body all on show.

With cum pouring out of both orifices, you see a dozen guys gather around you wanking. As they cum, they cover your face and body in hot, thick cum before they all rush off at the next station. You lie there, covered in cum, body bruised and naked, until you drag yourself up and cover yourself. You hobble off at the next station.