Train Trip Turns Into Adventurous

Story Info
Traveller meets a playmate on the train.
3.9k words
4.16
30.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I found out I was going to Toronto for business for a week I wasn't looking forward to it. I didn't like the thought of flying, I don't have anything against flying but I just don't like it. When I found out the client I was going to visit was right downtown I thought maybe I could take the train. That turned out to be one of the best ideas I've ever had.

I'd never taken the train before so I wasn't sure what to expect. Once I got on board it was your typical fare of wary travellers, everyone eyeing each other trying to figure out the back story. That ones going to visit family, business trip for that guy, returning college student, and so on.

Shortly after we got under way I took notice of two girls that were across the aisle from my and up a seat or two. They had chosen the seat that faced backwards which was to my great pleasure. After stealing sly glances at them for a bit I settled into riding out the trip.

A little while later the monotony of the trip was broken up when my seat mate had to use the washroom. As I stood up to let them out one of the girls and I made eye contact. I'm not sure why I did it but I held her eye just a little longer then I probably should have, smiled slightly and winked at her. Even as I was doing it I was thinking, "What the hell are you doing man? That's not you." In stead of sneering and looking away she smiled back politely, and then went back to her book as I sat down.

When my seat mate came back it was the same routine, stand up, smile then back to the grind of the trip. About ten minutes later this mystery girl got up and went to the back of the train, presumably to use the washroom. On the return trip as she passed my seat she stopped knelt at my side for a second then said, "I think you dropped this." and pressed a piece of paper into my hand. I knew right away it wasn't mine but I wasn't foolish enough to say anything right off.

I looked quizzically at her as she returned to her seat but she just nodded and smile again. Opening the paper I saw neat feminine hand writing and my heart skipped a beat, could this be what I think it might be? I read the note carefully: "I like your smile. Wanna chat?" followed by her MSN address. I looked up at her again and noticed that she had put away her book and had her laptop out. Since I already had my laptop out and I quickly went about figuring out the wireless connection on the train. After what might have been the longest five minutes of my life I was connected to the Internet and logging into MSN.

My hands were a shaking a little as I entered her MSN id. Then there it was; a simple "Hi!" with one of those silly smiley faces after it. After that the conversation was easy. "What's your name?" "Where are you headed?", "Who's your friend?", "What do you do?"

Before long it was time to start packing up to get off the train. Then she asked, "What are you doing now? You don't have to work until tomorrow. Want to go for drinks?"

New plan! I told her I had to check in to my hotel but could meet her afterwards. She typed back that that was perfect because she could ditch her friend and then have me all to herself. We quickly worked out the logistics and she picked a restaurant/bar a block from my hotel.

I rushed through the check in process, freshened up, put my clothes away and was at the restaurant nursing a beer in about thirty minutes. Robin showed up about five minutes later, looked around for a second then came straight over to my table. As I stood to pull out her chair she leaned over and gave me a tight hug and a light kiss on the cheek. I was feeling a little flustered but all she said was, "I told you I liked your smile."

From there she really took the reigns and got more aggressive with her flirting, moving quickly from light touches of her hand on my hand and knee to subtle footsies under the table. Then she looked my dead in the eye and said, "How about we go back to my place? The drinks aren't as good but the price is better."

We settled the tab quickly and headed for the door. Robin took my hand as we left. The walk was nice and helped me clear my head. Then I remembered about her roommate, Lynn, from the train. Robin said Lynn might join us for a quick drink but would most likely find something else to do.

As we entered the apartment she told me to get comfortable while she got the drinks. Robin and Lynn went into the kitchen while I settled on the couch. The girls were back in a flash with the drinks. Robin settled in close to me on the couch, while Lynn sat beside Robin. We watched TV for a little bit before Robin started rubbing her had on my leg and kissing my neck. Easily distracted from what was playing on the TV I turned my attention to Robin.

Kissing for the first time I felt Robin's hand move further up my thigh. Following her lead I started to caress the inside of her leg until I could feel the heat between her legs. Letting Robin take the lead we began to kiss more and more passionately. My mind completely distracted by Robin's hands rubbing my hardening cock through my pants.

I figured Lynn would make herself scarce at this point but I was way off base. As our lips parted I looked over to Lynn to see that she had removed her top and was playing with her breasts. Completely caught off guard I didn't know what to say. Robin looked me in the eyes and said, "Lynn thought your smile was cute too."

It quickly turned into a free for all to get our clothes off. Lynn already partially undressed helped me out of my pants, while Robin quickly got out of her clothes.

Robin slid down to the floor while Lynn pushed me back on to the couch. As Robin took my cock in her hands and began to lick and suck on the head, Lynn and I began to kiss.

The wetness of Robin's mouth proved to be too much for and I began to moan loudly into Lynn's mouth as we kissed ever more urgently. Finally, Robin pulled away and moved up my body to kiss both Lynn and I.

Eager to take some kind of control of the situation I turned quickly in place moving Lynn onto her back on the couch. As I licked my way down Lynn's body I took each of her nipples into my mouth and gave them a light nibble. Continuing further down her stomach I sensed Robin moving up toward Lynn's face. As I reached Lynn's pussy I looked up to see Robin and Lynn begin to kiss.

A broad smile crossed my face as I began to lick Lynn's pussy. As I continued to lick up her pussy juices and gently bite her clit I felt Robin move once more. I only took me a moment to figure out that Robin had straddled Lynn's face and was getting eaten out.

Working my tongue around Lynn's clit while thrusting my fingers in and out of her pussy concentrating on her g-spot I sensed that she was getting closer and closer to orgasm. Maintaining the same rhythm and pressure became more and more difficult as Lynn began to buck her hips. Suddenly, with a loud moan I felt Lynn's pussy walls contracting and felt the splash of her orgasm on my face. Lynn's hands pushed me away, "No, it's too much, stop!"

Pleased with my work I sat back and glanced up at Robin. She looked at me with pure lust in her eyes before lunging forward to kiss me and lick my face clean. We tumbled to the floor and fell into a six-nine position while Lynn looked on from the couch.

Robin began sucking my cock as I tasted her pussy juices. She was already fairly wet from the work that Lynn had done on her. Trying to ignore the steady pressure building in my groin I concentrated on Robin's pussy. Soon I could sense that she was become more and more distracted and unable to concentrate on my hardness. Robin began to grunt and moan as her orgasm approached. I slipped two fingers into her pussy searching for her g-spot. I heard Robin take a quick breath in as I continued to finger her toward orgasm.

I then felt Lynn's mouth on my cock and I almost lost my rhythm. Splitting my concentration was difficult but I managed to focus on the increased pressure in my balls as I moved faster and faster toward my own orgasm. Lynn was truly focused on my cock as I felt one hand jerking the base of my cock and the other slide down below my balls to my asshole. With a slight moan of approval Lynn began to slide one of her fingers into my ass.

Robin hunched back on to my face and began to shudder in orgasm as Lynn worked my prostate with her finger. As Robin rolled off my face I couldn't contain myself any longer and exploded all over Lynn's face and my stomach.

Completely wiped out from my orgasm I lay on the floor just trying to remain conscious. Unable to move I felt rather than watched Lynn and Robin lick the cum off my stomach and being to kiss again.

Being to feel some presence seep back into my mind and body I started to caress Robin's back and legs while watching the two girl kissing.

As they broke off the kiss Robin said we should move to her bed and get more comfortable. I wondered how much more comfortable we could get! Leading the way Robin had to put up with my groping hands as Lynn followed behind me doing the same.

Mockingly Robin said that it was only fair that she got to ride my cock first. I was just about to open my mouth when Lynn spun me around by my shoulders and pushed on to the bed. Too shocked, or smart, to say anything I watched as Robin moved on to the bed and began to slid her very wet pussy across my re-hardening cock. Eyes closed, I revelled in the feeling and listened as we both moaned in pleasure.

By now Lynn had moved up the bed and began to position herself over my face. Not needing clearer directions than that I began to lick the full length of her pussy, taking time to flick her clit. Robin and Lynn began to fondle each other breasts while they shared another passionate kiss. I continued to lick Lynn's pussy, alternating between sliding my tongue up and down the full length and short flicks on her clit.

I felt a hand stroke my cock and then felt Robin's hot pussy slide down the full length of my hardness. Robin began to gyrate her hips while Lynn and her continued their make out session. Not to be out done I worked on moving my arms to a spot where I could slip a couple of fingers into Lynn's pussy in an attempt to find her g-spot. Flicking her clit and fingering her pussy took some effort on my part but I was able to pull it off. Soon Lynn began to get more and more vocal and I good feel the muscles in her thighs begin to quiver more and more. Then it hit me, Lynn came and squirted all over my face for a second time. Desperately I continued to lick her pussy and suck all her juices down until Lynn pushed my head down and rolled off to the side of the bed.

I was pretty pleased with my effort and looked up at Robin who was smiling as she continued to ride my cock. That's when I noticed someone standing at the door to bedroom. Naturally I was caught off guard and froze completely. It was Robin that noticed the change in my attitude straight off. She turned her head to the door and said, "Oh Hi Ted. Like the view?"

Completely confused I didn't know what to do but close my mouth and let Robin continue fucking me. Lynn propped herself up on one elbow, looked to the door and said, "Hey sweetie, this is Will. We met him on the train. Why don't you join us?"

I realized from the cavalier nature that Robin and Lynn used to greet Ted that all was well and I could stop planning my escape. Figuring I had nothing to lose I tossed a wave toward Ted and said, "Nice to meet you."

Ted broke into a broad grin as he shucked his clothes off and joined us on the bed. First bending over to give Lynn a very passionate kiss and then a quick kiss on the cheek. Robin explained quickly that Ted was Lynn's live in boyfriend but that the three of them also had a 'friends-with-benefits' arrangement.

While Robin continued to ride my hardness faster and faster, Lynn and Ted easily slid in to a side sixty-nine position with Lynn's back to us. I looked up at Robin and marvelled at the abandon with which she was fucking me. Head back, hair flinging wildly about she was moaning in pleasure. I finally grabbed Robin's waist and pulled her to me. From this position I was able to fuck her faster and deeper. Maintaining this pace I began to feel Robin's pussy walls quivering on my cock. Finally not able to contain herself any longer Robin thrust back on my cock one last time before howling, "Oh gawd!! Yes, I'm cumming!!!" Robin fell forward on top of me before slipping off to my side.

As I let my ego grow out of control at my sexual prowess I felt a hand pull me by my cock toward Lynn. I looked over and saw that Lynn had reached back and was trying to pull my cock into her pussy. Not wanting to invade on Ted's personal space I simply laid back and enjoyed Lynn's pseudo hand job. Robin whispered in my ear, "Go ahead and slip it Lynn's pussy. Ted might even lick it too, he likes that."

Figuring 'when in Rome' I moved to my knees behind Lynn. I grabbed Lynn's leg and placed it on my shoulder. Ted reached out and pulled my cock into his girlfriend's pussy. After all the fucking I'd been doing I figured I would be cumming soon even though I'd already orgasmed once. Listening to Lynn's moans while she sucked on Ted's cock was too much for me and I started to pick up my pace.

I was just about to cum when I felt a hand on my hip pushing me away from Lynn's pussy. I looked down directly into Ted's eyes. I pulled out of Lynn's pussy and Ted immediately sucked me into his mouth. My initial shock was quickly over come as Ted fiercely sucked on the head while quickly jerking the shaft of my cock. So close to cumming I couldn't hold back and came in Ted's mouth.

Still reeling and feeling light headed I sat back on the edge of the bed. Ted immediately went back to sucking Lynn's pussy. I watched the two of them in awe, sucking and licking each other with abandonment. I had almost forgotten about Robin when I felt her warm breath on the back of my neck. "Come here and sit down." she said, as she pulled me to a chair that seemed to have appeared from thin air. Sitting on my lap with her hands playing idly with her breasts and pussy she said, "Wait until you see what they do next!"

After a few moments Lynn pushed Ted away and got up. Even as she began walking toward the dresser Ted began to move onto his hands and knees sticking his ass in the air. Even as I watched Lynn pull the strapon up her legs I couldn't really believe what I was seeing. I had seen this sort of thing on the Internet but couldn't believe I was going to see it in person. Having secured the strapon in place she moved behind Ted and began rubbing his ass while saying all sorts of nasty things to him. She spoke softly about how she was going to slide her fake cock into his ass and fuck him until he begged to cum. While still egging Ted on Lynn started applying lube to her fake cock and to Ted's asshole. Sliding first one finger then two inside his ass.

Robin moved slightly on my lap and found my hard cock. She spread her legs and slipped my hardness into her pussy. Slowly she rocked back and forth on my cock as we watched Lynn begin to fuck Ted's ass. Slowly Lynn began to fuck him deeper. Sliding ever more of her pseudo cock into his ass was an amazing thing to behold. Ted was so turned on I could see the precum flowing from his cock. Lynn reached around his hip and stroked his cock lightly a few times. This made Ted moan even louder.

Lynn had worked up a sweat now and was flush in the face and chest. Still she continued to thrust into Ted's asshole at a furious pace. Lynn's moans began to grow louder and louder. I watched in pure amazement as Lynn pushed her hips forward, arched her back, tossed her head back and came just from fucking Ted. Truly stunned I saw her fall forward onto Ted's back and then to her haunches as she pulled the strapon from Ted's ass.

Ted continued to thrust his hips back into the air still needing to be fucked. He looked over to Robin and I, "Please fuck me. Will, fuck my ass. I need more. Please!"

Robin didn't wait for my answer as she slipped off my lap and pulled me to the bed. Almost in a daze I let Robin position me behind Ted. She took my cock in one of her hands and guided me into Ted's ass. Just as the tip slipped in Ted pushed all the way back and buried the full length of my cock in his ass. A loud groan came from both of us.

Robin whispered in my ear, "Fuck him fast and hard. That's the way we do it and he loves it that way." Hearing that set a whole host of thoughts running wild through my head. It took a few moments for me to realize that Ted had continued to fuck himself on my cock will I had been processing everything that was going on.

Coming back to my senses I started to slid my cock in and out of his ass. Pulling back so just the tip was still in and then sliding the whole length in. I continued this process picking up speed thrust after deep thrust. I began to feel that tell tale tingling in my balls and knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

Still fucking Ted's ass I said, "I'm going to cum soon."

Ted suddenly pulled away and fell onto his back. As I reached for Robin held my hand back, "Let Ted finish you off. Maybe you can help him out too?"

Still following the 'When in Rome' policy, I moved onto the bed with Ted. Slowly at first I wrapped my hand around Ted's rock hard cock. Robin continued to encourage me. "That's it. Take his cock in your hand. Feel how hot it is. Mmm, see all that precum leaking down the shift, reach out with your tongue and lick it up, it tastes so good."

It seem like I was listening to Robin's instructions from a far. I closed my eyes and leaned forward taking Ted's cock in my mouth. I was surprised by the salty sweet taste of his precum as I took more of his cock into my mouth. Slowly I began to stroke the shaft of his hardon while sucking the head. I felt Robin move off the bed and I knew I was alone with Ted's cock.

It was then that I became aware that Ted and I had moved to a six-nine position as he began to stroke my cock.

After the fucking that both of us had done it didn't take much to reach the brink again. Ted and I moaned almost in unison as we continued to suck each others cocks. I was no longer sure if I was sucking Ted's cock or if he was fucking my mouth but I didn't care. The tingling feeling was back and I was going to cum very soon. I sucked harder and stroked faster on Ted's cock wanting him to cum as well.

I was beyond all rational thought now and moaned loudly around the cock in my mouth as I came for the third time that night. Swallowing my cum must have set off Ted because I felt his cock swell then pulse as he came in my mouth. I swallowed the best I could as he continued to cum in my mouth.

Finally the two of us rolled away from each other in pure exhaustion, drained of our sexual energy but utterly satisfied.

Ted and I must have dosed for a little bit because when I finally struggled to a sitting position the girls were dressed and had drinks for us ready in the living room. Oddly it wasn't overly awkward as Ted and I dressed then found places to sit. The four of us chatted for a little while until I noticed the time.

Very perceptively Robin said, "No need for excuses Will. We all have to work tomorrow, you should head to the hotel and get a good nights sleep." With that I said goodnight to Lynn and Ted as Robin walked me to the door.

"You know Robin," I said. "It was certainly an adventurous night."

"It was indeed." She responded.

"I've only ever fantasized about most of the things we did here tonight." I added quickly.

Robin hugged me closely and said, "I think we've started a really fun thing here the two of us. And I know I'd like to get to know you better while having more adventurous nights with you."

Robin kissed me deeply and ushered me out the door.

12