Trained

Story Info
Lauren undergoes bimbo training (unfinished, see end notes).
3k words
4.21
44.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lauren woke up, she found herself tied to a chair, thick rope digging into her wrists and ankles. Her mouth was gagged as well, though her eyes remained unobstructed.

She looked around, finding herself in a room with hot-pink walls and a dark, finished hardwood floor. A white rug lay in the center of the room, fluffy. A bed with a similarly hot-pink comforter was set up on the right, with a dresser at the end. There were two doors, both painted white. One was to Lauren's left; the other was on the near wall, which Lauren was facing, knees almost touching.

"There you are. I was wondering when you were going to wake up, Lori." Lauren jumped. The voice was coming from behind her. Turning her head around as far as it would go, she could see the source.

No way. No freaking way. Oh, God...

Sitting in a chair near the far wall of the room was none other than Xander Caulfield.

Most people on campus knew Xander as the star quarterback on the football team. While many girls seemed to be interested in him, he wasn't Lauren's type in the slightest. Not that there was anything wrong with him, of course...at least, she hadn't thought so. He was shirtless, revealing a ripped physique, and his dark hair was impeccably messy. His eyes, blue, exuded gentleness that Lauren suspected was an act.

"Mmmph. Mmmmph!" Lauren tried to speak, gag muffling her words.

"Sssssh. I'm sure you have questions, and I'll give you the answers your pretty little head can understand, got it?

Lauren quieted, terrified.

"Good. You're here because you've been a very bad girl, Lori. I hope you understand that. Playing at being something you're not. Innocent. Smart. Sweet."

Lauren made a questioning noise.

"Oh, you've been pretending so well, you might even believe it yourself! But really...really, you're just a filthy little slut, Lori. Desperate for a man to bend you over and ram you 'till you come, over and over again. Desperate to suck cock until you're swallowing cum, for as many men as want you. No limits. No shame. That's what you are."

Lauren blinked, horror spreading over her face. A little cry escaped her throat. Was he going to...?

"Oh? No, Lori, I'm not going to take you now. You still think you don't want it, and we need to fix that first. Along with some...other things." Xander got up from the chair, taking out what appeared to be a metal choker. Lauren squealed and jerked her head away, but when Xander came close enough, he proved himself to be far stronger. He held Lauren's head still with one hand, and with the other, he clicked the collar into place. Lauren cried out in defeat.

"Ssssssssssh." Xander patted Lauren's head. Lauren quieted. "Now, I'm going to take your gag off. If you say something I don't like, I have a button I can push that'll make you hurt. A lot. Like a bitch." A snort. He untied the gag. Lauren gasped.

"How...how could you?" Lauren stammered, hysterical. "You...people will look for me!"

"Oh, no, Lori, they—"

"That's not my—"

Xander reached into the left front pocket of his jeans. A strong jolt of electricity coursed from the collar out into Lauren's flesh, searing her nerves. She screamed and stared, wounded.

"Yes, Lori, that is your name. A cheap name for a cheap girl. And as I was saying...no, no one will look for you. I made sure of that. The school and your parents think you're taking a leave of absence. Which you are, in a way."

"You...you can't...I'll..." Lauren was losing steam.

"We'll see, Lori. We'll see. Now, why don't we get you dressed?" Xander quickly untied the bounds. Lauren received another shock as soon as she tried to run, and she thought better of it. For now, anyway. Xander pointed toward the door on the near wall, and Lauren opened it.

The room on the other side appeared to be a spacious closet, painted the same hot pink as the room proper. Despite its size, it was stuffed with clothes to the point of overflowing. Dresses, skirts, blouses. There were stacks of drawers above the clothes racks—probably underwear. Oh, and shoes—two whole rows of them below the clothes.

Xander smiled. "The ones in the front on the left will fit you. The others are for later. Now, strip."

Lauren stared at him as if he'd grown another head. "No."

"Do you want another shock, Lori?" Xander retained his smile, but it gained an edge. A dangerous edge.

Lauren shook her head and turned back to the closet, pulling off her plain, gray jacket. Her shirt was next—long-sleeved and purple, with a picture of a white kitten on it. A plain gray bra (which, she noted with a sense of shame, she still shopped in the juniors' section for) came next, followed by her loose-fitting jeans and underwear. She turned, completely naked.

Xander nodded. "Not much there, but we can fix that."

Lauren swallowed. If he had a shock collar on her, who knew what else he could do?

Xander turned toward the closet. "Lingerie first. It'd be in the boxes on the shelves."

Lauren looked to the left and grabbed a box, opening it. Inside was...a set of bra and panties. While they seemed to be her size (how did he know?)...she would never have worn them in a million years in any other circumstances.

The bra appeared to be of the push-up variety, and it, aside from the push-up apparatus, was made of black satin. The underwear—a thong, holy crap—was made of the same material. Xander stared at Lauren, waiting. "Go ahead."

Lauren carefully placed the bra on her weedy frame, closing the clasp. It fit near-perfectly, with just a hint of tightness. She blushed as she realized that she had cleavage now—the bra definitely was a push-up bra. The underwear came on next, rubbing against her privates in a way her boy-cut briefs never had. The signals rushing to her brain resulted in a soft squeal as she shifted. Her blush deepened.

Xander laughed. "See? There's a good girl. Look at you, just the underwear and you're already loosening up, Lori. Maybe this'll be easier than I thought. Now, why don't we go with that silver dress? The third hanger back."

Lauren counted the hangers. The third hanger supported a spangled silver dress. Lauren pulled it off the hanger and began sliding it on. The inside was surprisingly soft—the scale-like spangles only were on the outside, apparently. The hemline, as Lauren had feared, reached only to mid-thigh, and the dress was almost uncomfortably tight, hugging what little curves Lauren had. There was no swooping neckline—a small blessing—but the front of the dress, as tight as it was, showed off Lauren's meager assets in their new little home shamelessly. The dress was a halter top, leaving Lauren's shoulders bare, and backless as well. Lauren jumped as Xander placed a hand on her back. His expression was...hungry. Predatory.

"There's my good little Lori. There should be a matching pair of shoes down below. Why don't you bend over and pick them up?"

Lauren spotted the shoes easily enough, and started kneeling to grab them. Xander hissed and grabbed Lauren's hips, pressing them into his pelvis. Lauren's breath caught in her throat. "Wh-what did I...?"

"Lori, when sluts pick things up, they don't kneel. They bend over and touch their toes so that everyone can see their ass."

Lauren straightened up and bent over, shivering. She was vulnerable, humiliated, and yet...she could feel a slight warmth between her thighs. She tried to shut it down, but it refused to be silenced. Crap.

"See? Doesn't that feel better? You're such a good slut for me, Lori." As Lauren stood up, Xander placed a hand on her rear. Lauren tried to steady herself, and she successfully managed to avoid shivering. Xander laughed. "Now, go to the bed and put the shoes on."

The shoes were a pair of silver heels with complicated straps. Lauren fumbled with them, eventually securing them on her feet. She stood and wobbled on six-inch heels, attempting to correct her balance. Xander smiled. "Don't worry, you'll get used to them."

Lauren really hoped not.

-----

Xander left an hour later—in all likelihood, to go to class. He left Lauren with the warning that, were she to leave the basement level of the house, her collar would flip on.

The first thing that Lauren attempted to do, of course, was to remove the collar. It seemed to require some form of code to open, however, and Lauren didn't have the foggiest clue where to start. After about an hour of fiddling, she gave up, sure that she could find some form of hint elsewhere.

The basement had two rooms—the bedroom that Lauren woke up in, and a bathroom, which was just as feminine in appearance as the bedroom. The lack of a kitchen worried Lauren, and just as she began to grow hungry, she heard the click of heels coming down the stairs. She stiffened.

The woman who walked through the bedroom door was tall and blonde, with gravity-defying proportions and heavy make-up. She giggled as she laid eyes on Lauren, putting a hand to her left hip. "Aw, you're adorable! Xander really wasn't kidding when he said you were tiny, though. That's okay. We can fix that!" She bounced slightly as she spoke, enormous breasts jiggling in a far-too-small shirt.

"Uh...really?" Best to gather as much information as she could for now. No telling if this girl was really as dumb as she let on.

"Really-really! That's what Xander did to me. I was teeny-tiny like you were, once. Then he gave me huge titties and a gorgeous ass!" A laugh, as if amused by a joke that was beyond Lauren's comprehension.

"I...uh, I see. What's your name?" Lauren moved closer, not sure whether this would be scarier as the truth or as a sugarcoated lie.

"Candy! 'Cause I'm super-duper sweet!" Candy spun around. Just watching made Lauren's stomach flip, given Candy's stiletto heels. How did she not fall on that "gorgeous" ass?

"I see. I'm—"

"Lori! I know. Xander told me."

Lauren gritted her teeth. "Yeah, I guess."

"Great! I'm sure we're gonna be best friends, Lori!" Candy trotted closer and threw an arm around Lauren's shoulders. Lauren flinched, but Candy didn't seem to notice.

Lauren paused. What could she ask Candy that could help her? Best to seem friendly for now. Probably also best to not dive right in to the interrogation, either. Let Candy let down her guard, if she even had one. "Yeah." Lauren forced a smile.

"Oh-oh! Almost forgot! I brought you breakfast! It's in the hallway." Candy winked. "Pancakes, 'cause you're flat as one."

Lauren sighed. She probably shouldn't eat the food, but something told her she might be punished if she didn't. Better to avoid punishment, which may escalate the situation faster than would be preferable.

"I also brought you some magazines! Left all the quizzes undone, which wasn't easy! They're my favorite part." Candy pouted.

"...Okay. Thanks." Lauren nodded. As Candy walked off with a little wave, Lauren wondered, with a heightening sense of dread, if that was her future.

She shook her head. Now was not the time to be thinking like that.

-----

Lauren stared at her plate, now empty save for a few crumbs. She rose from the chair, only to receive a shock. She yelped and sat back down, looking across the table at Xander.

"No, Lori. You aren't done with your meal yet. There's some special vitamins you have to take."

Lauren shook her head. Candy trotted over to Lauren's place and placed a pair of phallic-shaped chewables on the empty plate. Lauren scowled. "And if I don't?"

"I can permanently flip your collar on, Lori. Are you sure you want to do that?"

Lauren swallowed, then popped the vitamins into her mouth. They tasted like cotton candy, and other than the horrid implications of them, went down easily. Xander grinned. "There we go. Now, we can get on to the lessons.

"Lessons?" Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Lessons. We need to break you of some old habits, Lori. The vitamins will help with some of that, but they can't do it all. Stand up and strip—except for the heels—and we can begin." He didn't seem to be ready to stand himself. Lauren sighed and rose, carefully removing her dress and underwear.

"Good. Now, Lori, what are those?" He motioned at Lauren's breasts, smirking.

"Er...my breasts." Lauren stared, confused. A sudden shock made her almost fall over. She caught herself on the table, breathing heavily.

"No, Lori. Those are your titties. Say it back to me. Titties." Xander's voice was firm.

"...Fine. Those are my titties." Lauren rolled her eyes, gritting her teeth. Another shock.

"That is the only word you know for them. You have no reason to roll your eyes. Say it again."

"Those are my titties." Lauren braced herself. No shock. A sigh of relief.

"Very good. Now, what is that?" He pointed downward, toward her groin. Lauren held back a sigh. She had a feeling she knew which word he wanted.

"My pussy. That's my pussy."

Xander smiled. "That's right! And it's a good pussy. You love your pussy. Can you say that?"

Against her will, Lauren could feel her privates responding. Warming. Becoming damp. "I love my pussy."

"You're such a good slut, Lori. Such a good slut. Now, I want you to touch your clitty. Touch your pussy. Touch it real good. And I want you to say this: "I'm a filthy slut. I need cock." I want you to say it until you come, Lori. Now, start.

Lauren swallowed, then reached downward, pushing her hand in-between her labia and finding her clit. As she began to stroke, she whispered, "I'm a filthy slut. I need cock."

"What was that, Lori? You aren't ashamed, are you?" A warning glance.

"I'm a filthy slut. I need cock!" Lori pushed harder, moving her hand to stimulate her G-spot. The faster she came, the faster this would be over. Odds were that she couldn't fake it, either—the collar might be able to tell.

"Again!" Xander raised his voice.

"I'm a filthy slut, and I need cock bad!" Her voice came out as a breathy whine. She sat down in her chair, spreading her legs for better access. Oh, yeah. Something was stirring in her mind. She could see it now...a huge, long cock, driving into her again and again. Wait...oh, God. No. This couldn't be good. But ugh, it was. She thrust her hips into her hand, into the imaginary man. Her other hand moved to her breasts, rubbing at her nipples as furiously as would still feel good. "A-agh! I'm a filthy SLUT, and I need cock NOW!"

Xander had stopped prompting, merely choosing to chuckle.

Lauren cried out as she came, throwing her head back and nearly falling off the chair. Tears were running down her face. She paused, relishing the moment and turning herself so that she could lie back in the chair.

Slowly, surely, the reality of the situation came crashing back into view. Lauren gasped—for an entirely different reason this time—and hung her head, humiliated. A sob.

"Now, now, Lori. It's okay. It's always hard at first, but you'll be okay. You're just learning who you really are, that's all." Xander moved closer, placing a hand on her back.

Lauren stiffened and scooted away. "You...you asshole! Leave me alone!"

Xander hissed. The collar lit up, and Lauren screamed in agony, limbs twitching.

Lauren looked up at Xander and began to cry in earnest, tears dripping down her face. Xander's face softened.

"Oh, Lori. I know it's hard. I can leave you alone for now if you want. Let you get used to it. I'll be back. Candy will stay with you." Xander rose from his chair, watching Lauren, then left. Candy moved closer, taking the chair Xander had left.

Lauren stared at the ground, horrified. How could she have let herself do that? Well...maybe she knew how. Between eating breakfast and lunch, the collar, the vitamins...yeah, there were plenty of opportunities for Xander to slip a little mind-bending material in.

That had to be it.

-----

"Loooooori." Finally, Lauren registered that Candy was speaking. Lauren looked up to see her "friend" making a silly face. Despite herself, she snorted. Maybe she still couldn't trust Candy as far as she could throw the poor bimbo, but she at least seemed decent enough.

Candy laughed. "See? Already better! That's what's so good about being like us! It doesn't take much to make us happy."

Lauren's expression darkened. Yeah, she bet.

Candy's smile drooped. "Lori, don't be sad. It isn't a bad thing, what's happening. It's easy! And fun."

Lauren shook her head. "I just...it goes against everything I stand for, Candy. This isn't who I am, and I don't want to be whatever the hell Xander is making me."

"...That's what most of the girls say. That's what I said! But they all change their minds in the end."

Lauren raised her head. "There are others?"

Candy nodded vigorously, grinning. "Uh-huh! Most of them live in other places now, but some still stop by sometimes. Maybe you'll meet them! As for me, I'm happy right where I am."

Something tightened in Lauren's chest. "How...how many others?"

Candy shrugged. That was enough for Lauren. Too many. How many girls had Xander changed this way? Used this way? Lauren's stomach churned.

Candy stared at Lauren, confused. "Lori?"

Lauren remained silent. She needed to get out...and it wasn't just for her sake anymore. If the girls couldn't be changed back...their families at least deserved closure. The beginnings of a plan were forming in her mind.

She just hoped that she could carry it off tomorrow morning.

-----

Author's Note: I'm currently looking for writing buddies and/or beta readers—if the beginning of this story interests you and you would like to work with me, please contact me.