Trained by the Neighbors: Party

Story Info
Sam and Debbie invite friends over to fuck me.
2.7k words
4.48
76.7k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie and I spent the next week expanding my wardrobe and servicing Sam. Debbie was proud of my transformation to a girl. She taught me some fashion, especially how to dress to make men's cocks hard and throbbing. She trusted me to put my makeup and clothes on correctly, only giving occasional tips.

Thursday night she had gone out for the evening to spend the night with a girlfriend, leaving me to play her role as Sam's wife. Sam fucked me twice that night, first rolling me over onto my stomach, laying on top of me and sliding his cock in and out of my ass until he filled my ass with his thick cum. After sucking him back to hardness, I rode him for the second fuck that evening, my little dick slapping his belly as I slammed myself onto his cock. When Sam reached up and grabbed both of my titties through my nightgown with a rough grasp, it pushed me over the edge and I had an intense, wracking orgasm. My little cock sprayed cum all over Sam's belly as I greedily ground my ass onto him, taking every millimeter of him that I could. As soon as my orgasm wound down, he rolled us over, pulled my legs up onto his shoulders, and ripped into my ass with his cock until he filled my ass with cum for a second time. Both of us breathing hard and momentarily sated, I cuddled up against him with my head on his shoulder. As I dozed off, I could feel his cum dribbling out of my ass and running down my asscheek.

The next morning I awoke before Sam. He was laying on his side, nestled against my back. I wiggled my ass a bit and felt his flaccid cock stir against me. Gently, so as to not wake him, I untangled myself from his arms, slowly rolled over, and scooted down until his hardening cock was at the same level as my mouth.

My tongue darted out and ticked his cockhead, earning me another twitch. My lips gently captured his cockhead and Sam stirred. His snoring stopped, and his hand went under the covers to caress the back of my head as I slowly took his hardening length into my mouth, my tongue sliding along the bottom of his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm," he said. I could hear the smile in his voice. "Morning, baby girl."

I took my direction from his hand, my mouth sliding up and down his hard cock as his hand guided my head. My greedy mouth worked his cock, his hips moving in a fucking motion, until I heard him grunt followed by a flood of cum spraying into my mouth. I swallowed, savoring every drop.

Sam's fingers intertwined with my hair, and he pulled my lips off his cock. "A great day always starts with a great blowjob," he said, "and baby girl gives great blowjobs." I giggled, then worked my way up until I was again cuddled against him with my head on his shoulder. I ran my fingers through his chest hair and down his belly, feeling the dried cum on him from my orgasm the night before.

As comfortable as I was, I probably could have gone back to sleep right then. However, we heard the front door open and close, and a moment later Debbie walked into my bedroom. "Morning, everyone," she beamed, leaning over to kiss Sam, then me.

Sam grinned. "Had a good night, eh?" he said. Debbie's face lit up and she said, "Oh my God, yes. Jennifer has an incredible tongue." Looking at me, she said, "Mommy LOVES your tongue on her pussy, but I'm bringing Jennifer over one day so she can teach you her tricks. Between the two of you, I'll have orgasms 24 hours a day."

Sam said, "We don't have anything planned for tonight, do we? Invite her over, and I'll invite Jim and Mindy's mom over, and we can have a party." Debbie thought about it for a second, and said "Good idea. In fact, why don't we invite a bunch of people over and have a little orgy. That way we can introduce Mindy to our friends."

Sam laughed. "Some of them might not appreciate Mindy's dick." Debbie waved her hand at him, and said "Pshaw. Once they feel her mouth on their cocks or slide their cocks into her hot little ass, they'll forget all about her dick." Sam shrugged. "Ok, sounds good to me. What do you think, Mindy?"

I was surprised that he asked my opinion. I was half frightened, half excited about the prospect of getting fucked by Jim again and by even more men. "Uh, sure," I said, my ass twitching at the thought of Jim's cock in me again.

The day continued, and Debbie made some calls to her friends. She and I cleaned the house and got it ready for the party. Around 7PM, Debbie and I showered, put on our makeup, and got dressed. She walked up next to me, slipped her arm around my waist, and looked at our reflections in the bathroom mirror. "Damn, " she grinned, "we're fucking HOT." I looked over, and agreed. Both of us were wearing short, sheer nighties with nothing on underneath. Debbie's tits were looked absolutely luscious, filling out her nightie.

The doorbell rang, and Sam answered it. Mom and Jim were the first arrivals, and Debbie and I walked out to greet them. Jim was undressing, and mom was standing there in a long overcoat looking at the floor. I could tell she was uncomfortable, and I walked up and hugged her. She hugged me back fiercely, then Jim told her to take her coat off.

She was nude underneath, and again I noticed how perky her titties were. Jim led her by the hand over to the couch, and Sam pushed her to her knees. Grabbing the back of her head, Sam pushed his cock into her mouth. Jim watched for a moment, his semi-thick cock rising to full hardness, then sat down on the couch and motioned me over.

I almost ran over to him and dropped to my knees in front of him. "Get those sweet lips on my cock, bitch", he said, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head towards him. I'd forgotten that he was a bit rough as his cockhead pushed against the back of my throat. I gagged and he let me pull off him a little bit, then I started sucking him in earnest.

"That's good," he said, guiding my head with his hand. "Suck the cum out of my balls, you little whore."

I was stroking his cock with my mouth, sliding my lips up and down it's length. His cock was throbbing and I felt the searing heat almost burn my mouth. I could tell that he wanted to cum quickly and I didn't want to disappoint him.

Very soon, he shoved his cock deep into my throat. I gagged, but he didn't let up as his cock spasmed and pumped shot after shot of cum into my mouth. I couldn't swallow because of the gagging, and his cum flowed out of my mouth and down my chin. I tried to fight the gag reflex to keep from throwing up.

Finally, he yanked my head back by my hair, pulling his cock out of my mouth and flinging cum off of it that landed on my cheek and nose. "You're turning out to be a prime cocksucker," he leered down at me. "I've had your mom keeping me going all afternoon just so I could blow a huge load into your mouth."

I wiped up the cum off my face. Jim's comment made me glance over at mom and Sam. She was on her knees, her hands on Sam's thighs, his cock buried into her mouth. She was sucking with gusto, making horny little noises. From the angle, I could see pussy juice running down her leg, making it glisten in the light.

The doorbell rang, and Debbie answered it and let another couple in. Both looked to be in their 50's or so and slightly overweight. Debbie motioned me over to them and introduced me.

"This is Mindy," she said. "She's our new daughter. You'll both love her. Mindy, this is Adam and Francine." Remembering the spanking I had gotten before, I curtsied to them, and said "Welcome to our house."

Adam grinned and said, "I keep asking her to change her name to Eve, but she refuses." Francine rolled her eyes and said "You really need a new line, dear." Debbie helped Francine take off her clothes, and Adam looked me over. Seeing my dick, he said, "Whoa. You weren't always a 'Mindy', were you?"

Debbie was fondling Francine's tits, which were quite large. "Oh, she's 100 percent girl when it comes to fucking, Adam. If you don't get off in her, then you need to have your dick checked out," she said, laughing.

Adam gave her a questioning look. "She does have a cute ass," he admitted, then wandered over to watch Sam and mom. He had a decent sized cock that started growing as he watched them.

Debbie told me to come over to her and Francine, and then held up one of Francine's large tits to me. I took the nipple in my mouth, while Debbie licked the other one and slid her finger in and out of Francine's pussy.

The doorbell rang again, and Debbie left me to answer the door. Francine was breathing heavily, the look of her eyes telling me she was horny as hell. She led me over to the middle of the living room, then laid down and spread her legs. I dove in between them, my tongue burrowing it's way into her pussy. She moaned and ground her pussy up onto my mouth.

Francine twisted and groaned as my tongue worked her pussy over. Dimly, I heard the doorbell ring several times, and heard new voices. I couldn't see who it was...my range of vision was purely Francine's crotch. Finally, however, I felt someone pulling me away and saw that it was Sam. "Let me in there, baby girl," he winked at me.

Francine almost pulled Sam down on top of her, and he slammed his cock into her sopping pussy. I could hear her orgasm almost immediately while Sam pounded away at her, followed by another, then another.

I looked around. Adam had mom bent over a chair, fucking her from behind. Jim's cock was buried in the mouth of a cute blond while another man fucked her from behind. Debbie and another woman were making out on the couch, and yet another man stood watching all of it, stroking his cock.

The doorbell rang again. Debbie broke the kiss with the woman she was sitting with and breathlessly told me to answer it. When I opened the door, a giant of a man stood looking at me. He was huge, every bit of six foot six inches, and easily 300 pounds. I curtseyed and welcomed him, then stepped aside as he walked in.

"Oh, Tommy!" Debbie called. "I'm SO glad you could make it. Where's your wife?" Tommy gave her a cockeyed grin and replied, "I wouldn't miss it. Terri's out of town. She said that she'd come by for leftovers when she gets back."

Tommy walked into the living room and undressed. As he did, my eyes widened at the sight of his cock. It was massive, easily 9 inches and incredibly thick. How could anyone take that much cock? I wasn't the only one to notice. The blond that had been sucking Jim's cock was crouched on her knees, wiping cum from her face and her eyes lit up at the sight of Tommy's cock. She immediately got up to claim him, and the two of them fucked like rabbits on the floor.

The next couple of hours was a blur of cock, pussy, and cum. Jim pushed me onto my stomach on the floor and fucked me for a while, then the man who'd earlier been fucking the cute blonde took over. He finally blew his load deep in my ass, then Adam decided to sample my charms and soon his cum mingled with the first man's inside me. Francine was an orgasm machine, taking one man after another after another, finally having enough after Tommy pounded her doggie style, her large tits flopping around with every one of his thrusts. The woman that Debbie had made out with on the couch 69'd with mom on the living room floor.

Adam and Francine dressed and left while Debbie was riding Tommy's cock, her eyes glazed over with lust. She let loose a long moan, and from the shudders I could tell that she was getting off. She slowly pulled herself off his massive cock and waved me over to her.

"Sweetie, you have to try this cock. It's wonderful!" She said. I gave her a frightened look. There was no way that that monster cock was going to fit inside of me. Debbie gave me a stern look. "Listen, young lady, get your ass on that cock and take care of the nice man!" Reluctantly, I straddled him where Debbie had been moments before, and he reached up and grabbed my titties, pulling me down onto him.

His cockhead nudge my asshole, then slowly split it. Luckily, I was well lubed from being fucked three times so far, and the two loads of cum in my ass added to the lubrication. Even with that, I whimpered as his cock slowly but surely slid into my ass.

"Mommy, it hurts!" I cried to Debbie. "Quiet, sweetie," Debbie replied. "I'm dying to see all of that cock buried in your ass. You'll love it once you get used to it."

Tommy was in a rutting fever. He didn't care if it hurt, he just needed to get his cock back into something. Forcefully, he pulled me onto him harder, my titties screaming with pain from his grip. My ass screamed too, being invaded by a monster. I started crying, wanting to pull my ass away from Tommy's cock.

He finally got his whole length buried in me. Debbie watched his cock disappear into my ass, her fingers toying with her pussy. I sat on his cock, rigid, not wanting to move because of the pain.

Tommy's hands moved from my tits to my hips, and he began thrusting himself up down into me. My ass screamed louder, and my hands pushed on his chest, still wanting to get away. Tommy's grip prevented that as he fucked me more and more forcefully.

My own dick was soft. There was no way I could get excited with so much pain in my ass. I kept my hands on Tommy's chest for balance.

Tommy's grip on my hips became painful as he lunged up into me one last time, his cock pumping shot after shot of cum into my ass. If it were Sam or Jim or anyone else, I would have milked his cock with my ass muscles, but my poor ass was so stretched it was all I could do to just sit there and bear it.

He finally pushed me off his cock and I breathed a sigh of relief. My ass still ached badly, but it didn't actively hurt like it did when he was in me. A rush of cum poured out of my stretched asshole.

Tommy laid there, catching his breath. I looked around and saw that the couple whom I hadn't been introduced had also left. Jim was sitting on the couch, his flaccid cock glistening with someone's juices. Mom laid on the couch with her head on Jim's lap, sound asleep. The blond was sitting on Sam's lap, watching Tommy and me.

Tommy dressed and left, and Debbie introduced me to blond. It turned out she was Jennifer of the mystical tongue. Jim woke mom up, and told her it was time to go home. She got up and put the overcoat back on. Jim told her to tell me goodbye, and mom walked up to me and gave me a deep, lingering kiss, our tongues fencing between mashed lips.

Debbie and the blond disappeared into her and Sam's bedroom. Sam looked at me, took my hand, and led me to my bedroom.