Trained to Please Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, make me cum! Make me cum, Benny! I need...to...cum!" she whimpered and sounded like she was going to cry or have a tantrum if she didn't get her way.

Mary tapped me on the shoulder and silently mouthed to me "Now!"

I placed my mouth over her pussy and positioned her clit on the back part of my tongue. While the back of my tongue stayed pressed against her clit, I curled the tip of my tongue into her hole. She convulsed as she grabbed the back of my head and had powerful multiple orgasms over the next several minutes. I eagerly lapped up every sweet drop. Mistress Shirley collapsed and lay on the bed panting and out of breath. Her primal needs had been met, and she was in no hurry, nor was she in any position, to have anything else done for her. Shirley Spalding had lost some control over her newest charge, and I knew that I would at least have some say-so in what I would be doing there from now on.

Mary came over and kissed me on the mouth, making sure to get some of the juices left behind from Shirley's sex. She then kissed down my body to my cock and she took the five plus inches into her throat and sucked me to another orgasm. I had nothing left except for a couple of drops, which Mary swallowed without comment. It had been a long time since I had been blown, and I wished that I had more of a reward for such a great feeling suck.

Shirley watched the blow-job with slightly parted eyelids, but she was too worn to say or do anything. She smiled at me and motioned for me to come lay next to her, which I did with pleasure as I felt like a sex god that had accomplished a monumental task. Shirley nuzzled her face into my chest as she curled up close to me. Aunt Mary came and lay down on my other side, and her free hand naturally rested on my softened penis.

Shirley waved a warning finger at her while she simultaneously smiled. "Huh-uh. Mine" she said as if half-dazed.

Mary smiled and answered back "Ours" as she gently pat my prick.

We lay together with my arms around them both, and I felt like a superhero. Shirley reached up and rubbed a finger over my lips as she spoke to Mary. "You've taught him well, Mary. I think I've found a new favorite game!"

She answered "There's always more to teach, Shirley. Thanks to you, that boy made me cum three times tonight. If you didn't show me all of those mind-control techniques, with the headphones and the vitamins and..."

I chimed in, surprised. "What headphones?"

"Mary put headphones on you while you slept. We trained you through subliminal messages sent to your subconscious" Shirley explained, and went on "It worked out very well. You responded nicely, stud!"

Again I felt incredibly powerful, but for a split second wondered if there was anything else that I had been trained to do that I hadn't yet discovered.

"Mistress Shirley, Aunt Mary, did you do anything else to me that I should know about? Am I always going to be forced to perform from some experiments you did on me while I slept?"

Shirley and Mary looked at one other and stared. Obviously they had, but didn't know exactly what to say.

Shirley broke the silence. "Let's just say we have some friends that would like to meet you and see what you're capable of, and let's leave it at that for now."

The answer was too vague for me. "But, what..." I started

"Go to sleep, Benny" interrupted Aunt Mary.

"Yes ma'am" I answered quickly, and then closed my eyes and slept.

12