Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling down, Rachel peered in between Anna's thighs. Her lips were swollen, dripping with cum, and had a pale violet-pink hue. Her pubes were neatly trimmed into a strip and very short everywhere else. Rachel took a deep breath and took in Anna's fragrance. She had never done this before, but she felt high from her own orgasm, and now all she could think about was making Anna feel that same pleasure.

Inhaling once more, Rachel reached out with her fingers and found Anna's clit. It was dark pink and firm. She slid her fingertips around it, collecting Anna's juices, and gingerly pinched it, letting it slide from between her fingers slowly. Anna exhaled deeply and squirmed on the bed. Rachel saw more cum seep out of her friend's hole, and wiggled her fingers in circles on her lips, putting a dreamy smile on Anna's face. Wagging her finger gently, she inched her way into Anna's pussy. Anna moaned as Rachel jacked her off. She could feel Anna's muscles responding to her hand, and then, poked her tongue out of her mouth and onto Anna's clit.

"Oh my God!" Anna cried softly, writhing. Rachel pressed her mouth firmly onto Anna's pussy, using the whole of her tongue to massage Anna's clit, and feeling her friend's wetness cover her lips. She kissed it hard, as if it were a mouth of its own, and Anna cried out louder. Rachel's tongue felt tender on Anna's moist area, and Anna liked the feel of her soft mouth on her skin. Rachel took her fingers out of Anna and lightly licked her pussy lips up and down. Anna's cum surrounded her tongue as she got closer to her hole. Anna spread her legs open even wider now, and Rachel stuck her tongue inside, Anna's pussy feeling smooth in her mouth. "Yes!" Anna moaned in pleasure.

Now feeling brave, and encouraged by Anna's twitching pussy, Rachel buried her face in Anna's snatch, licking, sucking, and teasing her in every way possible. Looking up, she could see Anna grabbing at her big tits, tweaking her nipples, as she breathed heavily. Her cum was thick and steady, pouring onto the bed beneath her ass. Anna's body clenched up as she came closer to orgasm.

"Just like that Rachel, yes!" she screamed out. Quickly, Rachel plunged her fingers back into her friend's pussy and took her clit in between her lips, tickling it with her tongue. Her hand moved fast and hard in and out, and Anna shouted her moans, bucking as her orgasm came over her in waves. Rachel could feel her hole pulsate hard as Anna came all over her hand. Picking up her head, she watched Anna's body sink in to the mattress, and slowed her fingers to a stop. Dragging them out and up across Anna's clit, Anna sat up a little.

"Come here," she said, pulling Rachel over her own body and taking her arms around her neck. Rachel laid on top of her as their mouths met and they pressed their naked bodies together tightly. Anna drove her tongue into Rachel's mouth, and then kissed her neck, and the two rocked their hips together, both of their pussies saturated and sensitive. After a minute, they looked in each other's eyes and both snickered, delighted at their inside joke, and then Rachel rolled over so they both could get up.

The girls rinsed off in the shower, and continued playfully rubbing their bodies together, sliding their breasts around with Anna's body gel, then got out and began toweling off. "So maybe this is obvious, but you don't have to sleep on the couch tonight," Anna said slyly.

"Okay, sure," Rachel replied hopping on the bed naked. Anna laughed loudly and set down the clothes she was about to put on, turning off all the lights in the room for the night. She crawled into bed nude with her friend. Under the covers, Rachel giggled girlishly and moved closer to Anna, putting her arm on her waist for a cuddle. Anna draped her leg over Rachel's. Silence filled the room and neither of them could stop laughing for a minute.

Rachel leaned up and kissed Anna's cheek. "Well that was an interesting evening," she said. Anna smiled broadly and stroked Rachel's arm.

"Yes, I would say that it was." And a couple of minutes of comfortable silence later, she heard Rachel's breathing become steady, signaling that she was settling in to sleep.

Anna reached over to the night stand for her cell phone. She had forgotten to set her alarm for tomorrow; they both had Mercury's training in just a handful of hours. She was highly amused thinking about what tomorrow would be like. "Well," she thought, setting the phone down, and snuggling in, "this is sure to make these next two days go by quick!".