Training Ch. 11

Story Info
Dhea gets Bobby's cum 4 times
5.9k words
4.43
47.6k
12

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

As Bobby stood over Dhea lying on the bed completely nude except for thigh highs and a pair of ripped panties hanging off one knee he marveled at her beauty. Her body oozed sexuality and eroticism, and her face was unbelievably lovely. He couldn't take his eyes off of her as she looked up at him and reached for his hand. He gave it to her and saw the following.

First his eyes looked down at Chea's breasts which were a B cup. Since she was young with no kids, they looked firm and even laying down on her back they sat up high. She was a small woman and her round firm breasts were an extra nice size on her figure. She was very shapely.

Her nipples were small and seem to be always hard. So far he had been with her for hours and he had not seen them soft once. They stayed hard since he first remove her top while he was masturbating her with his fingers. He loved looking at the hardness of those nipples and the roundness of her breasts.

The nipples were light brown in color and the areolas around them were both darker than the rest of her breasts. Actually they accented there round firm and fullness. While small overall compared to his mother and Bonnie, Dhea looked like a young teenager rather than a woman in her mid twenties.

Bobby had learned that she liked her nipples handled but not pinched hard. Gentle pinching and rubbing set her off. They felt wonderful pressing against his naked chest when they hug tight and especially when he would suck them when she was under him, fucking him. That would happen later on in this chapter. Because they were so firm and hard they made him lust for her even more if that was possible.

Bobby will learn more things about what she likes when he fucks her. For example when she is on top, and bends forward over him her nipples are lovely to suck and lick. She likes it but she is much more pussy oriented. Touching her pussy with a finger a tongue or cock really makes her hump and ram her pussy fucking you back.

Looking down her body Bobby loved how her flat and small stomach was accented by her hips. She has a flat belly and her hips were round and firm and he could see her hip bones pointing up at him as she lay there. But he loved how her pelvis and pussy mound sat up so much higher than his mother's or Bonnie pussy mound.

Then there was her pussy. Chea's cunt was small & tight. He had trouble getting two fingers in her hole. But Bobby will learn because she is so small that if her cunt isn't very wet, it hurts a lot for him to entry her. She has small outer pussy lips, not much there to suck into his mouth. But, since she is so small he can suck her entire pussy slit into his mouth and fuck it with his tongue. That drives her wild.

She doesn't get squirmy from clit-lapping, but her clit is the source of her orgasms. Once she starts cumming from a tongue licking, it does get harder and reddish in color. She loves Bobby to lick her hole, swirling his tongue around the opening and poking it in and out like he was fucking her with it. She also loves to have him get her really wet and then she will squirm in his mouth from his sucking and licking.

While her clit is small and normally hidden under her hood it comes out when Bobby hold the hood back. She likes it licked all right; it makes her cum very hard. She has a nice big "G" spot, right there on the inside of her pussy behind the opening. It's easier to find and rub with his fingers.

She can milk his cock with her tight and strong pussy muscles draining him of his cum and holding him inside her hole. They both love that feeling.

Again later on they will love to have him fully inside her and she just sits on his lap and kisses him sucking on his tongue. The feeling of his hard cock up deep inside her tunnel and her tightness squeezing his shaft makes them both very happy when they fuck. But the feeling soon makes them move and fuck each other. They can't hold back long with just sitting and not fucking, it's much too pleasurable.

Dhea's pubic hair is jet black, coarse and sparse. Mostly it's on her pubic bone and not much hair is around cunt slit. Later on Bobby will learn how to shave her, and she will love it!

He will learn too that Dhea is not much for ass play. Well to be honest she is neutral to it. Bobby can worm a finger up there with tons of lube once in awhile when he is eating her pussy. But he didn't get a lot of response out of her. She is so small he hasn't tried to fuck her there and he thinks she would not like it. Oh well he has Bonnie and his mother's ass to fuck should he want to do it.

Like the rest of her body Dhea's ass is small. Her whole body is very firm and athletic. She works out a great deal and is very tight all over.

While her buttocks are narrow in all directions and do not stick out much, again it too is very firm and small and looks great in a pair of jeans, shorts or a bikini bottom and especially when she is nude. In fact her whole body is like a model, slim but definitely female. She looks and acts very passionate and sexy!

But it was her face that sets her out from all the other women Bobby has known and seen. Dhea is beautiful. Her face shins with happiness and makes her look so sweet and very young. Her black hair is long a little pass shoulders and she has very dark eyes that are soft but still flash with excitement that make her face light up when she smiles. Her lips are full and darker than the rest of her face.

Her skin is perfect. It's almost translucent; it is so perfect. Never a zit, never a blemish, just smooth as a baby's skin and just as soft. Eyebrows are natural, dark like her hair and un-plucked. She is very natural and wears little or no make up, she doesn't need any. She looks like a pixie when she smiles. Bobby keeps looking at her mouth, he loves that it always looks or begs to be kissed... bottom lip is soft and yielding.

As he stood there she keeps smiling up at him and her face looks like she could beg. She holds his hand and he sits down next to her. She moves around until she could reach his cock with her other hand and takes his hardness in her palm. She holds it and slowly wraps her fingers around the shaft. She runs her hand up and down the shaft as she tells Bobby:" I want you to fuck me now Bobby. I want you to put this nice hard cock inside me and make me cum again."

Bobby moved to her body and lays with her. She slowly strokes him feeling how hard he is getting. He bent down and kissed her lips. So soft and smooth he feels them open and accept his tongue. Sucking it gently she keeps on stroking his cock with her small hand.

Bobby feels the need now to have her pussy suck his cock deep into her cunt. He moved over her body and Dhea guided him forward and up so she could kiss his lips as their bodies merged together. She lay under him and slowly released his shaft and with her fingers only she guides it to her hot opening. "Oh yes baby. Let Dhea put it in her pussy. Fuck me Bobby, give me your cock and fuck me", she whispers.

The head of his hard young cock touched the moist open wetness of her vagina. She spread her legs wider to accept him fully. When she felt the head of his cock touch the opening of her raw wet flesh between her legs they both moaned with pleasure.

When their sex touches harder against each other a shot of electricity slammed into both of them. "It's going to feel so good Bobby when you have this hard cock all the way inside my pussy. Push baby", she tells him.

Bobby bends his knees a little and pushed. The head pressed against her opening. He pushed again and again slowly and easily. Finally the head of his cock spread her pussy lips wide enough and started to stretch her cunt hole as it began to enter her wet tunnel.

"So good, it felt so tight and wonderful", he tells her as he looks down into her beautiful face.

Dhea looks up into Bobby's eyes and tells him: "Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard and long and make me cum."

Bobby ran both of his arms around her firm athletic thighs and lifted them up until her feet hung over his shoulders. He lifted them higher until his hands could reach around them and grab her shoulders. He gripped them and used them for leveled so he could shove his dick into her harder.

His hard young cock moved deeper into Dhea's body and she arched her back and moaned as she accepts it willingly.

But she is so tight. Bobby was almost half way in her pussy hole now and he was prepared for how small and tight she would be. He rubbed a little KY lotion on his hands and then pulls back a little and rubs it around his cock shaft that was still outside her tunnel and visible. Then he pushed again and again and slowly he moves in and enters her until he is embedded. His cock is now all the way into Dhea's fantastic body. She felt his balls slap her ass for the first time.

He held his cock deep inside her and felt how tight she was and how wonderful it was to hold her and feel her smooth pussy walls gripping his shaft. Her legs were wrapped tightly around him and they just held each other kissing and sharing tongues. They stayed like that for a short time just feeling the other's sex. She was so warm and tight and when he looked down at her he could see how much she liked the feeling too.

Bobby pulled out about half way and shoved in again. Dhea moaned with pleasure feeling his cock head run along the walls of her pussy. It was a little easier this time for Bobby to push all the way into her hole again slapping his balls against her ass.

He began to go to work now, as he started to move in and out as he pumped her pussy with his hard young dick. His balls slapping her ass with a slap, slap, slap, slap sound that filled the room. Her sighs and moans joined them. ""Yes, Oh fuck yes Bobby, fuck me! Fuck me. Fuck me", she cried out as Bobby picked up speed with his thrusts.

Her pussy had adjusted to his thickness and size and now he began to really fuck her. He felt wonderful, she felt so full each time he pushed all the way into her cunt. Then he felt it tighten around his dick and he realized that this pussy was the pussy he had felt before. He remembered. It was when he was blind folder and tied up at Bonnie's house. He realized that it was Dhea that had rode his hard cock that night. She was the woman he had felt squeezing her cunt around his cock shaft and made him feel so good.

Dhea was doing the same thing now as she lay under him this time and arched her back and tried to lift her hips up as he thrust down into her. Bobby lifted her legs again higher now and back over her shoulders. Her knees were at his shoulders and he licked her thighs and knee caps as he pumped away inside her cunt.

Dhea cried out with pleasure as he worked on her pussy tunnel rotating his hips and pushing deep into her womb! Bonnie and his mother had taught him very well how to please a woman with his hard dick.

Again and again Bobby filled her tight pussy as he looked down at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen or known. She smiled up at him like some temptress a sex witch and she hiss for him to fuck her harder. "Pound my pussy with your beautiful cock Bobby. Fuck me hard baby", she told him.

He pushed again and again fucking hr harder and faster just like she told him. Then he felt her wetness flowing around his cock. Then it started to run down over his shaft and drip on to his balls. He felt her arch and pump and hump faster and faster until she arched up and cried out against him.

Bobby knew Dhea had just had an orgasm and cum. He didn't stop fucking her until she settled her ass back down on the bed

Then Bobby pulled out all the way and slid down her body and quickly knelt between her wet open thighs. Before Dhea could say anything Bobby moved his face into her pussy and covered her entire cunt slit with his mouth. Dhea's pussy slit was small like the rest of her, maybe two inches long. He could use his mouth to cover all of it. He took it sucking all of it into his mouth and started to fuck her hole with his tongue. Dhea screamed with joy!

While he licked and sucked her juices out of her cunt his cock danced with his own passion, lust and need. Her musk was over powering to him. He used his fingers to enter her hole and fucked her with them too. When he was sure Dhea had stopped her second orgasm, on his face this time, he moved up quickly and enter her again shoving his cock back into her all the way and his balls slapped her ass again!

Dhea screamed: "OH FUCK YES BOBBY! God it's so good!"

Now it was his turn to dance and he needed to cum so badly. He slammed his dick home again and again as he worked towards his owe orgasm. She wrapped her legs around him and arched her ass up off the bed lifting them both up off the mattress. She fell back to the bed before Bobby pulled out again about half way. Then he shoved into her again and she arched and lifted again!

This went on and on each fucking the other now. Slamming back into her she pushed back against him each time. Dhea loved this part, the part where she fucked him back. The part where her passion was matched with his own passion that made the sex even better. They moved apart and then slammed their bodies against each other, again and again and again.

She held him and worked her perfect body moving and pumping and squeezing his cock as he thrust in and out of her hole. Her skills were much better than Bobby's but his cock was doing a great job on her clit and she was cumming again. God he had such a great cock and he knew how to move to make her feel so damn good.

The pre-cun from Bobby's cock and Dhea's cum and juices mixed together making it so much easier now for him to slide in and out. She squeezed his dick and then released it so he could pump her fully each time with his cock.

Again and again they worked together, working and fucking like they had been lovers for years enjoying each other, and giving to each other. They fucked like the world had never known any couple that did it better, and this was their first time.

Bobby was like an animal now Dhea was like his mate. In and out his cock was a blur he pumped her cunt so fast. For such a small woman she elevated them both up off the bed again and again as they worked to make Bobby cum.

He moved into her and Dhea locked her cunt around his cock shaft and screamed out telling him: "Fill me! Give me your cum Bobby! Fuck me and cum in me! Let me feel it Bobby. Let me feel your hot cum fill my cunt!"

He didn't want this to end and he strained as hard as he could trying not to let it go and begin to cum. Bobby wanted to hold on to that wonderful feeling just before a man shoots his first shot of cum into a pussy. It lifted him higher and higher and higher and he moaned loudly! The feeling was so good, he was so high he made a sound like some sort of animal and tried as hard as he could to hold back.

But it was no use. She held him tightly with her legs around his body and her pussy gripped his cock and she fucked him like no woman had ever done before. Not even Bonnie or his mother had ever squeezed his cock shaft and milked him and fucked him like Dhea was doing right now.

There was lust in both of them but also some sort of love and a huge amount of passion! She worked her body like a pro and as she felt him stiffen more and his cock grew hotter and harder inside her, she knew he was very close to cumming. Then she felt it throb like a heart pumping as he buried it as deep as he could get it. And then.....she felt the first spray and Bobby began to cum hard.

"OH GOD YES", he screamed as Bobby short jet after jet of warm thick cum deep into Dhea's womb!

She held on to him as he began to coat her insides and filled her with his lovely warm milk. Dhea had her legs wrapped around his back and her feet were pushing down on his ass trying to get him as deep as she could inside her hole.

Bobby had her hands in his hands and her arms over her head and he bent down and took one of those hard nipples into his mouth. He sucked on it which felt so nice. It felt like steel, yet somehow soft and very long.

He kept sucking and cumming and sucking and cumming until he was drained and emptied. His body finally fell down on top of Dhea and she held him tightly feeling his heart beating so fast she wondered if he would be OK. She kissed his cheek and neck and when he lifted up she kissed his lips long and hard as they both came down from his orgasm.

He panted and sighed as he began to recover and he looked down at her and kissed her back hard and long! She fucked his mouth with her tongue while she still gripped his cock with her pussy.

For their first sex session it felt very good to both of them. She especially loved how Bobby had pulled out and licked her pussy making her cum again right after she had climaxed on his cock. Then when she was finished cumming on his mouth Bobby pushed his dick back into her hole. God she loved that feeling of a cock, a mouth and then a cock on and in her pussy.

Finally Dhea made him role over and she got up and went into the bathroom. She cleaned her pussy like she had been taught to do all of her sex life. When she came back to the room Bobby had his eyes close and she lay down and held him. And they both rested for a while.

Her eyes were closed and she might have fallen asleep, or in twilight. But she felt Bobby move and he went back to kissing her body as he licked and kissed down it. She held Bobby and stroked the back of his head and pushed a little very gently but Bobby knew what she wanted. As he moved down between her legs again he kissed and licked her just about everywhere until he moved over her cunt again.

She held his head and let him eat her pussy. She loved how his tongue licked her everywhere between her legs. He licked and sucked her cunt until Dhea cried out and arched her back. His mouth, tongue and fingers were driving her wild and making her hot pussy feel so good it sprayed his face with her wetness.

She pulled him up and kissed his lips as he held her tight with his arms. As they kissed she pushed and moved them around and they flipped over.

She lay on top of him now and rested her head on his chest feeling her juices drip a little out of her cunt and coating her pussy lips.

She lay like that for a while and then she sat up. Dhea was straddling his thighs and his cock lay in front of her. It was semi-m hard and covered with cum. She had a wash cloth she had carried in from the bathroom m and used it to clean him. In doing so his cock grew harder. She could feel the shaft on her pussy lips when she moved forward.

Dhea teased him by rocking back and forth rubbing the shaft with the lips of her wet cunt. She smiled down at her young lover and said: "I want to do it again Bobby. I want you to fuck me again Bobby but this time I want you to fuck me with me on top."

She slid down his body until she could take his wet dick in her mouth. With loving hands and fingers and her sweet mouth and talented tongue she sucked and licked and jerked him off until he began to grow harder again!

She smiled thinking how fast Bobby had recovered. He was young but he was also very good, and when she had him hard enough she lifted up and positioned her pussy hole at the tip of his cock head. Then she slowly lowered her hot cunt down over the head of his cock and took it and his shaft up inside her hole.

She slid down on it until she sat on him feeling his cock deep inside her. He knew for sure now that Dhea was the woman who had fucked him at Bonnie's house that night. She had been with his mom and Bonnie and somehow they had switched and Dhea got on top of Bobby and fucked him just like she was doing now.

Dhea looked down as she lifted up and saw his face. She loved holding his hands now with his arms over his head as she rode his hardness. She loved to fuck this way the best.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
12