Training a Pet

Story Info
Master begins her training.
1.2k words
4.19
41.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since they had met in person and to say he was astonished at how well her training was going would be an understatement. Even now as he looked up from his place at the kitchen table he could see her busily dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and generally making sure the house they now shared was tidier than it ever had been before.

Of course she wasn't there for domestic servitude and he had discussed this with her on their first night together. They had agreed that moving from internet based to being in each other's company would take adjustment, but expressed confidence in each other's ability to make it work.

It was after dinner while watching television and chatting together that she looked him in the eye and said, "Master I want you to train me, clearly BDSM is not new to me and you know what I like BUT I want you to train me to be perfect for you."

Even now as he remembered the look in her eye he found the hairs on the back of his neck standing up. It hadn't been what she had said that had affected him in that way, but how she said it.

Training started the following morning when Master talked to Pet over breakfast about rules that would be in place and what was expected of her now that there was physical contact between them. It was agreed rules would cover both verbal and nonverbal instructions and that all rules would be enforced as to have unenforced rules would make a mockery of the D/s vibe being strived for.

Discussions around darkness and violence put a glint in Pets eye and she had reached out to touch Master's hand and asked, "Can we looking into making a basement eventually?"

There had been a pause between them and a slow nod from Master which had excited Pet tremendously.

At that meeting they agreed Pet would continue to be called Pet, she would continue to maintain her diary and would take responsibility for the majority of the household chores with help from Master if needed. Basic rules such as Pet acting with decorum, not answering back and continuing to wear the color red at all times were matters that were also cemented. Pet's ability to cum was put in her Master's hand and Pet was told that she would be required to have her Master's approval before reaching orgasm both on her own or together with Master.

With some basic rules set the days spent together were a mix of vanilla normalcy and the subtle aspects of D/s. At night Master would sit on the sofa watching the television and it became their custom that Pet would either sit beside him cuddling affectionately or sit at his feet between his knees where Master could play with her hair and talk with Pet. Pet took on the household chores and Master could not remember the house been cleaner, the food better and a more fulfilled feeling in his life.

It took a week for the D/s side of their relationship to darken and sitting at the breakfast table reflecting brought a smile to his face as he remembered Pet's surprise as he pulled back the glass shower door while she was showering and watched as she lathered her body with soap. Fully dressed it was clear he had no intention of joining her and knowing him as she did she knew his intention was to watch so turning her body to him she had allowed him to watch as she washed and touched the most intimate places on her body. There was not one word spoken between them and her flushed cheeks told him everything he needed to know about her reaction. Her head slightly turned from him as she lifted her ample breasts to wash under them before soaping her fingers which were slipped between her legs as she washed her bare pussy. It was only then that she made eye contact with him, her fingers slipping between her folds washing her most intimate place as she stared into his eyes with a far away look

The shower finished, she turned off the water and looked at him hesitatingly as he stood between her and the large fluffy white towel that hung on the towel rail behind him. Turning and taking the towel he held it open and waited for her to step out before wrapping it around her. After drying her and clearly not satisfied with the shyness and perhaps humiliation she was feeling he let the towel drop to her feet as he lifted her left breast and lent into her "Have you washed under here?".

He felt her tense before whispering softly, "Yes Master", lifting the other breast,

"Have you washed under here?"

"Of course Master." she replied.

Resting her naked back against his chest she could feel his arms encircling her and his fingers resting against her bare mound. He could feel her breathing slightly shallow against him as his fingers slipped between her folds and teased the soft little bud that was her clit. Hearing her light moan and with his lips close to her ear he whispered,

"You are mine now, a possession to do with as I please."

He knew the effect his words would have on her and so was not surprised by her low soft moan or the fact that she leaned further into him. Widening her stance almost inviting his fingers she would not be disappointed as he pushed one then two fingers almost roughly inside her.

Possessive, dark and building her arousal he pumped two large fingers deep inside her as his thumb massaged her clit. Her body writhing he wrapped his arm around her bare chest and held her against him as he pushed her closer and closer to her orgasm. His words against her ear dark and possessive.

"You are mine now, completely mine."

A whimper and moan was her only response as he pushed her down over the bathroom sink to the sound of his zip being lowered, the thrust when it came lifting her to her toes but her eyes were now locked on him as she watched in the reflection of the mirror in front of her. His body thrust deep and hard into her as he held her hips in a steely hold, it was clear this was about his pleasure not hers as his thrusts become harder and faster. He could feel her body responding and could see her clawing at the bench her eyes wide as he bent over her and growled,

"Cum for me Pet."

His words inflaming her as she stared back at him wide eyed unblinking as cum for him she did.

Resting against each other he finally straightened and tucked himself back in his pants before looking at his Pet still lying over the bathroom bench. Her naked body heaving slightly he noticed her wet thighs, her glistening pussy and softly spoke,

"Clean yourself up Pet and you will find your clothes for today laid out on the bed."

He knew she was not that fond of him telling her what to wear but before bed the night before they had chosen what she would wear for the day and so he knew this would not alter the clearly used feeling that might be encircling her now as she lay prone of his bathroom bench.

Turning and leaving her he walked quietly down the hall towards the kitchen where he sat sipping his coffee listening to the sound of the shower at the other end of the house.

(To Be Continued)