Training A Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Whip training it.
1.1k words
3.89
59.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master feels so much better after rinsing slave off.

"Fuck hole ready to please it's Master?" I asked.

"Yes Master, whatever is your desire and wish, I am ready to please you."

"Good, slave, I feel like whipping you first to warm you up"

I direct you out of the cage, soaked in my hot piss as I have you crawl over to my whipping wall. It's one of my many favorite spots.

"Today, Master is going to stretch you out against the wall with your hands and feet spread with spreader bars. Then I will raise your hands up over your head so your feet are just touching the floor. Finally, I will pull the spreader bars against the wall so your nipples will have the rough cinder block wall to keep them aroused as I whip you".

As a final touch, I pull a thin loose plastic grocery bag from the local store over your head. This will force you to breathe carefully, otherwise you will suffocate yourself while being whipped, because of the sharp breathing you must control while being whipped.

I proudly look at my slave. Already, it has it's ass sticking back waiting for my various whips to caress it before I start whipping it's ass and back and thighs and tits. Oh, what a good slave I have, I say to myself.....she loves to please her Master.

The first whip is one of my favorites. It is 3 feet long and has 23 strands, 1/4 inch wide. Naturally, I made my slave pick it out at the store for me. She was instructed to have the store owner whip her with the 2 foot version and the 3 foot version. Then she was to call me and tell me which whip was too painful. She didn't know what to tell me because she didn't know which way I would make her buy it - more or less painful!!!!

Since the 3-foot was bigger, more strands and could inflict more discipline, I choose that.

Now the fun begins. I caress the 2 ass cheeks of my whipping slave and wait.

"Please Master, whip my ass with your beautiful whip. I love to feel it sting my ass. Slave must receive at least 23 whippings to be sure all strands have hit my ass"

"Count, fuck hole, as I whip your ass cheeks. Perhaps I should do 23 on each cheek - just to be sure Master doesn't fail to whip you properly. Would fuck hole like that?"

"Yes Master, whatever Master desires, please just whip my ass as I push it out to you. Should I count for you Master?"

"Smack"

"Oh Master, thank you, that feels so good. 1 whipping"

"Smack" as my arm whips the whip across it's same cheek.

"Oh Master, thank you, 2 whipping"

As I continued, my strokes got harder and harder on the same cheek. Slaves' breathing was becoming rapid inside the bag as I whipped blow after blow on her check. My cock was dripping all over and rock hard as I inflicted more and more pain onto my slave's ass. I know its nipples were rubbing all over the cinder block from the whipping its ass was taking.

Slave was still counting and thanking me as I whipped that outstretched ass.

"Smack"

"Oh thank you Master, 23 whippings"

It was so hot because I knew my slave was approaching another climax as I whipped its ass cheek. After 23 on the one ass, I moved over to the other side so I could then whip 23 times onto it's other ass cheek.

"Smack". "Oh, thank you Master, that feels wonderful on my ass. 1 whipping"

My pace picked up as my cock was ready to explode all over it's hot stinging ass and I had 22 more times to whip it's ass. Then, I remembered how much better the sting was, when I spit on its ass first.

I coughed up a good spit ball and swirled it around and just spit right on your uplifted asscheek before I whipped it again. Oh, the sound was perfect. Your scream said it all. I spit again after about 5 whippings. Wow, you wanted more pain as I whipped and beat your ass harder.

"Smack"

Finally, I reached 23 whippings on its other ass.

My arm was ready to fall off from such powerful strokes I was wielding. However, my cock was pounding and my slave was just on the edge of orgasming. The bag over her head was sucking in and out as she tried to breathe while climaxing over its whippings.

When I told it how red and welted its ass was from all the whippings and spit one last time, my whipping pig screamed in climax from the spit hitting her ass.

Since my cock was soaking wet and hard as a rock, I decided to use my fuck hole one more way and really push it over the edge. I stuck my wet cock head at her asshole opening and told her that her Master was going to pleasure himself on his property's asshole.

"Oh, take that bitch!" as I plunged into the depths of fuck hole's asshole. So hot and tight and fuckable. I reached around and wrapped my arms around it while fucking it against the wall. Since her tits and nipples were already bruised from the coarse cinder block wall, I went right for her neck with my hands and choked her from behind while fucking my slave's asshole with all the power I had left. There I was, cock buried in her asshole, pushing her flat against the wall as I pounded my cock in and out of it's asshole, pushing her nipples against the wall and choking my slaves breathe from her throat as I squeezed her neck and watched her struggle to breathe while being pounded.....awesome power.... Live or pass out???

My bitch was so busy climaxing, it didn't fight not breathing.

"Aughhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhh, oohhhhhhhhhhhh, MASTER........ Auuugggggghhhhhhh"

"Splat, splat, splat" I could feel my cock exploding and expanding all up inside my slave's ass while I dumped my fresh load of cock cum deep in its bowels. My slave was over the edge, passed out on the spreader bar.

"Aaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhhh, gurgling, aaaaaaaggggghghgghghghhhhhhhhhhhh" I released my chokehold and pounded the center of her back to get her breathing again. My cock was still pulsing juice up her asshole as she hissed her breath back into her lungs......ah, my slave would be good for another round of Master's pleasure. As I released her from the spreader bars, I turned her around to lick my cock clean as I pulled it from her asshole, covered in my cum juice and shit from her asshole. Slave just looked up at me with half closed eyes and licked and sucked my cock spotless....what a good slave to own, huh?