Training A Teen Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Marcus sitting behind the wheel drinking the last beer when she regained her senses. His dick was half hard and still encased in the sheath filled with his cum. She sat up using what little strength she had left. Reached for Marcus's beer, took a big swallow, performed her now familiar soft belch and smiled.

"Wow," she said.

"Give me your panties."

Without hesitating she reached down, picked up her panties, and handed them to Marcus. He wrapped them around his dick and used them to remove the cum-filled condom without soiling his hands. After wiping his now soft dick and his balls with the clean part of the panties he tossed the soggy mess out the window.

"Next time," he thought, "I won't use a condom and I'll have the little bitch clean my dick with her mouth."

Cindy pushed her skirt down, retrieved and put on her bra and halter-top and, with a smile on her face, told herself that next time she would have to bring a washcloth or a second pair of panties.

*******

As they pulled into the apartment complex, Marcus nudged Cindy who had fallen asleep against him on the short ride from the lake.

"Wake up Babe. You're home."

Marcus parked the truck. He gently pulled Cindy close, leaned over and softly kissed her slightly parted lips. "You're the greatest, Cindy."

"That was fantastic, Marcus. Remember now, you promised not to tell my brother I had a beer with you at the lake," she said as a big smile erupted.

Marcus returned the smile.

"My lips are sealed Sugar," he replied as Cindy climbed from the truck.

"This bitch is going to make my summer," he thought, as he pulled onto the main road.

He couldn't wait to continue her education. In a few days she would be craving more and more of his black cock. She would deep-throat him, let him fuck her tits while he came all over her lily-white face and beg him to take her in the ass. Then, if she learned everything real good, he might even take her to the club and let her meet the other brothers.

Day Two

Eighteen-year-old Cindy awoke with the sun well on its way to its zenith. A warm, soft summer breeze drifted through the open window and across her erect nipples, making them poke up like two miniature teepees against the 300-count cotton sheet covering her naked body. As she uncoiled and stretched her body to its fullest extent the sheet slid off her luscious c-cup breasts allowing the breeze to directly caress her nearly bursting nipples.

A rush shuddered through her body caused in part by the breeze swirling on her nakedness but more so by the erotic images swirling through her head from last night. She pictured herself astride Marcus on the front seat of his Ford F-150 truck with his strong, large hands wrapped firmly around her waist driving her fast and hard up and down his massive, black cock, her body shaking and trembling. She remembered screaming as she experienced her third or fourth orgasm of the night - she had really lost count.

Her hands slid beneath the sheet and slowly, tenderly, gingerly her fingers began circling her slick swollen outer pussy lips. She was, admittedly, a little sore. It's not like she had been a virgin last night. She had been with a few boys before Marcus. But, that's all they were, just boys. Marcus was her first experience with a man, a real man who not only knew how to treat a woman, but had the most impressive dick she had yet seen. It was thick and long with a large mushroom shaped head and he had been so careful and gentle when he entered her.

Now she couldn't wait. Sore or not she plunged her hand into her moist pussy and began to finger herself as fast as she could while rubbing her clit frantically. Her pounding hand made sucking and slurping sounds as it withdrew and then plunged back into her now sloppy honey hole. The frantic fingering and the vision of Marcus's dick stretching her pussy lips to the maximum drove her to a shuddering orgasm.

She had never brought herself off like this before. God, she was falling in love with that man.

"I wonder if Marcus feels the same way?" she said aloud as she lay spread-eagle, recovering her breath and basking in the warmth of the post-orgasmic glow and the summer breeze.

Leaving the bed and walking into the shower she recalled her first real blow job experience last night. Willingly she had wrapped her lips around this older guy's dick, enjoying the feel of the blood-engorged shaft, soft and velvety yet hard and throbbing, as she sucked and slid her mouth up and down, following his instructions. She particularly relished the sweet taste of his pre-cum that she licked up with her tongue. She wasn't able to finish the job though. He had pulled her head off before he came in her mouth, then lifted her like a rag doll and placed her gently on his fully aroused, rock-hard black cock and proceeded to give her the best fuck of her young life.

"I wonder if he was as satisfied as I was," she thought. "If not, I'll try harder next time. I'll do whatever he wants," she sighed to herself.

"Of course", she smiled and said aloud, "he'll have to keep bringing the pot - sex and drugs, not a bad combination."

Cindy stood naked in front of her bathroom mirror blow drying her shoulder length blond hair when her cell phone, which was lying on the counter near the door, rang. Before answering she looked at the display and saw it was him.

"Hi Marcus. How you doin'?" she said with a smile in her voice.

"Hey Babe, good news, I'm through at noon today. We're not getting the afternoon shipment so the boss is sending some of us home early. I'll clean up and then swing by to pick you up at 1:00. We'll go for a ride, maybe get some lunch or hit the beach? What do you think?"

"Why not just come over here and hang with me. I'm all alone. Mom and my brother are working and my little sister's still at soccer camp."

"Great, I'll be over at 1:00. See you then", Marcus said. He didn't disconnect immediately, however. He knew what she was going to ask and he waited until he heard the expected request.

"Wait! Uh, Marcus. Could you ah, bring some ah, you know, umm what we had last night? Cindy stammered.

"Yeah, sure babe, I know what you want. Don't worry your little head. I'll bring as much as you can handle and maybe even some Captain Morgan Gold." he said smoothly.

"Thanks Marcus. Hurry, I miss you."

Marcus folded his phone, slipped it into his pocket and adjusted his already hardening cock as he began to imagine how far the little bitch's training would progress this afternoon.

****

Marcus pulled into the condo complex with the bag holding the pot, the rum and some ice cold cans of Coke on the seat beside him.

"No need for condoms this time," he thought, licking his lips and grinning.

Cindy must have been waiting by the door and watching because it opened before he reached the top step. He couldn't get over how hot this eighteen-year-old was. None of the girls in his college graduating class had had a body like her fully developed one. The tiny nylon running shorts and the high-heel sandals she wore accentuated her long shapely legs. Her obviously braless, firm, c-cup breasts with their fully erect nipples were clearly outlined beneath what was most likely one of her brother's college t-shirts that had been trimmed short, exposing her well toned midriff and the beginning rise of her breasts.

He stepped into the condo and barely had time to put his package on the foyer table before she had her arms wrapped around his neck, her breasts crushing against his skin tight mesh shirt, her crotch rubbing against him like a dog in heat, her luscious full lips open against his and her tongue darting in and out of his mouth.

Marcus slipped his strong hands around her heart-shaped ass, squeezed her firm yet pliable cheeks and pulled her crotch in tighter while lifting her slightly so his dick would press against what he knew was her already moist cunt. .

"God," she thought, "I feel so good in this man's arms." She could feel him already hard against her as she leaned her head back, looked in his eyes and smiled. "Wow, just like I remembered. Damn, you feel good," she said as Marcus removed his right hand from her ass, slid it forward under her t-shirt and began gently caressing her breasts, softly rolling first one and then the other nipple between his strong fingers. So gentle, such a nice man, Cindy sighed silently to herself.

Cindy leaned away still looking into his warm, deep-brown eyes, now holding his left hand in her right while he continued to gently, caringly fondle her soft naked breasts. Her eyes were glazing over from the arousal his ministrations were creating. She tilted her head slightly and smiled as a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Did you bring me a present?" she was finally able to ask.

"Of course Babe," came his reply, as he gave one of her nipples a firm tweak, removed his hand from her soft flesh, picked up the bag he had brought and held it extended in front of her eyes. "It's in here."

She led him further into the condo, to the couch in the family room, and sat down. Instead of joining her he remained standing, opened the bag, reached in, and removed a plastic baggie containing enough pot for several joints and a packet of Zig-Zag rolling papers.

"Here, roll some joints while I go into the kitchen and make us a couple of drinks", he said tossing the baggie on the glass-topped coffee table in front of the couch.

"And don't light up without me. Wait until I get back," he said in a tone which caused her to quickly turn her head and stare up at him towering over her.

She thought she saw a subtle change in his features. His jaw had become firmer and a cold steely glint seemed to take over his eyes sending a slight shiver through her body. But then quickly his features changed again. The soft smile and warm brown eyes returned before he turned and headed for the kitchen, making her wonder if she had imagined the brief change.

Cindy removed the Zig-Zag papers from the baggie and inspected the pot. It was clean, no seeds, no stems and would roll easily. She noticed her hands were shaking slightly as she filled the center of the paper and started to roll it tight. She always got a little jittery she realized, before she smoked but as soon as she took a few hits she felt fine and calmed down. She licked the paper, pressed it closed and twisted the ends, sealing the joint. She placed the rolled joint in the ashtray next to the Bic butane lighter and reached for a second paper.

Before she touched the paper however, she stopped, looked at the rolled joint and thought of what Marcus had said. Of course he didn't mean it. What was the harm if she took a few hits before he returned. Besides, she already decided she needed something to calm her nerves.

She picked up the joint, placed it between her lips, grabbed the Bic and flicked it four times before the bluish butane flame sparked to life. She extinguished the lighter and took her first hit of the day. She held it for several seconds with her mouth clamped shut while the familiar feelings started in her chest and expanded throughout her body. She released her breath and immediately drew in another deep drag. This one she held longer before releasing it. Cindy snuffed out the partially smoked joint, laid it on the edge of the ashtray and reached for the papers to begin rolling the second joint. She saw that her hands were no longer shaking.

Meanwhile, Marcus was in the kitchen watching her from the doorway where he had stopped. When he saw Cindy take her two deep hits, he chuckled silently to himself. It's time to proceed with the next step in the little slut's training, he thought with obvious relish. I'll have to punish the bitch for disobeying me. Introduce her to pain. Not hurt her, just a little pain so she knows who's in charge and what happens if she disobeys.

He turned and walked to the kitchen counter to mix the drinks. He sported a full grin and his dick, which had relaxed somewhat since the encounter at the front door, had started to harden again.

Marcus arranged two tall glasses filled with ice on the counter, some lime slices that he had found in the vegetable tray of the refrigerator to his pleasant surprise, the bottle of Captain Morgan rum and the cans of Coke. He poured a stiff shot of rum into one of the ice filled glasses, topped it off with some Coke, squeezed in a little lime juice and rubbed the lime slice on the rim of the glass before dropping it on top of the mixed drink. He repeated the procedure with the second set-up but left out the rum. This second drink, the rum-less one, was for him.

"All set with the drinks." he said as he re-entered the family room holding both drinks. He headed for the couch and the coffee table where Cindy was just twisting the ends of the third rolled joint. Marcus carefully placed the rum drink close to Cindy, placed his rum-free drink close to him, an uncomfortable reach for her.

"What's this?" Marcus said as he stared at the half-smoked joint, pretending to just notice it. This time there was no doubt that his voice was tinged with anger and the soft brown eyes and smiling face had morphed into the cold stare she had glimpsed earlier.

" I'm ah, I 'm sorry Marcus. I didn't think you'd mind if I started without you." Cindy said lowering her eyes submissively.

"Didn't you hear what I said? I said don't start without me."

His right hand shot forward, grabbed her nipple and a knot of tit flesh through her t-shirt and twisted painfully. At the same time he grasped a handful of her hair, pulled her head forward and stifled her scream with a kiss.

The pain shot through her breast and the scream died in her throat, blocked by his kiss. She felt his hand suddenly release the vice-like pressure on her nipple and as quickly as it began, the pain started to subside. He was now probing her mouth with his tongue and softly, carefully massaging away the throbbing pain in her nipple.

As he relaxed his grip and ran the palm of his hand over her nipple, he felt her body tremble. He knew that residual weaker surges of pain would be radiating from her abused nipple. He continued to fondle her full mound and then lightly stroked his thumb across the over-excited nipple, enjoying her squirming in his arms.

These white bitches never seemed to fully understand the nature of pain, and its relationship to pleasure. He would delight in teaching Cindy. Oh yes, he would enjoy humiliating her and teaching her all about the pleasure of pain, and pleasing his cock.

"Sorry Babe, I didn't mean to hurt you." His soothing voice broke through the confusing feelings of pain and pleasure he had created in her. "I just wanted to share with you, Baby. You know, do things together, like a couple. I got upset that you didn't listen to what I said and wait for me."

"I'm sorry Marcus. I won't do it again. I'll do what you say," she apologized while a few tears trickled from her eyes and rolled slowly down her cheek. "It won't happen again. I promise."

"I know it won't, Babe." Marcus said as he leaned in, kissing and licking the tears from her cheeks, and continuing to gently stroke her bruised nipple.

"Here, have a drink and let's finish the joint."

She was still confused about the mixed feelings that were coursing through her body as Marcus handed her the drink. The drink was strong, she thought, taking a good sized swallow, but it was cold and refreshing. Smoking joints always dried out her mouth. She took a second, bigger gulp and lost her train-of-thought.

Marcus had picked-up the half-smoked joint and recharged it with one flick of the Bic. He took a small hit and passed it to the confused eighteen year-old sitting on the couch. Picking up his drink he walked across the carpeted room to the recliner in the corner, sank down into the overly comfortable chair and watched his teen beauty get high on rum and pot as he sipped his Coke and lime drink. His dick was fully hard now and begging to be released. "Let the training continue," he thought.

"You know what, Babe? You're really hot", he said from across the room. "You must be so proud of your great body. It's beautiful, your face, your hair, your tits, and great legs. You have an ass to die for. You're perfect!" he said placing his drink on the small table beside the recliner and flashing his 1,000 watt smile.

Cindy was sitting on the couch across the room from him, laid back with her legs splayed and toes barely touching the plush carpet. She was feeling warm and light-headed from the rum and the joint. But, she was also glowing with pride as her man showered her with compliments. He must truly like her. She knew she would be able to satisfy him.

"Let me see your beautiful body. Stand up and strip for me." He ordered.

Smiling, glassy eyed, she rose on shaky legs. She reached out to hold the end of the couch to stabilize herself until her light-headedness settled. Still a little wobbly, but standing unsupported, she kicked off her shoes and slowly raised her brother's trimmed down college t-shirt above her head and threw it on the floor.

She slid her thumbs inside the waistband of her thin nylon running shorts and, bending at the waist, began to slide them over her curvaceous hips. The integral mesh liner clung to her sopping wet pussy as the waistband moved down. The liner stretched and finally broke free as Cindy continued sliding the tiny running shorts to the floor.

She stepped out of the shorts and left them on the floor at her feet. She righted herself, smiled and looked at her handsome black lover sitting across the room from her. Judging by the tenting bulge in his shorts, she saw he was enjoying the view.

Marcus had seen the bruising around the nipple on her left breast as soon as her t-shirt was lifted. "It was her own damn fault," he rationalized. Next time though, he would have to be a bit more careful to not damage the merchandise.

"No, don't straighten up. I like it when your tits hang down and sway. Better yet, get down on your hands and knees," he commanded.

Cindy quickly complied. On all fours, with her tits hanging free of her young body she raised her eyes and smiled at Marcus.

"Now, move 'em, Babe."

She began to slowly rotate her upper body, her tits swaying from side to side with the motion. It felt good to be pleasing her man. She was proud of her body, proud of the way her breasts looked and she was only too willing to display herself for her man's pleasure.

"Ah, that's nice," he said. "Now crawl, Baby. Crawl to me."

With her head held high, her hair hanging down, her tits swaying, her heart-shaped ass rolling with each crawl step, she moved sensuously across the carpet toward the handsome, muscular black man waiting for her. Damn, she never realized how erotic it could be displaying herself for a man. Her pussy was getting soaking wet just pleasing him.

"This bitch learns fast," Marcus thought, as he unzipped, slipped his shorts and boxers smoothly off his legs and freed his swollen cock.

Cindy watched as his huge black cock sprung free, pointing straight up. She could feel, and even smell, her own juices seeping from her swollen pussy lips and smearing the inside of her thighs making them wet and slick. She could see Marcus's cock pulsing and twitching with his pre-cum glistening on the head.

The rum, the pot, and the sexual arousal, produced a trance like state moving her forward, bringing her lips ever closer to the large head of his black cock. Reaching her goal, she wrapped her hands around his cock and fed the blood filled head into her open, inviting lips.

Marcus's dick harden, the slit expand to release more pre-cum. As she ran her lips down the glistening shaft, she used her tongue, as he had taught her, to massage the head, licking up all the pre-cum she could, moving it to the back of her tongue and swallowing. The taste was as sweet as she remembered.