Training Celina Week 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y...yes M...Mistress," I stammered.

"Ask me then."

"P...please M...Mistress, fill me with more ... ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

She had already filled me and so now I had huge shafts of hard rubber impaling me beyond endurance.

"But that is not all slut, you ignored me when I asked the last question, and so ..."

"Nooooooooooooooooooo," I cried out as she switched on the heat and the vibrator simultaneously. That was it. The pain of the heat and the pleasure of the vibration took me over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!"

My back arched and a series of shattering orgasms swept through me. I screamed my relief and came gloriously in front of the entire class, squirming and writhing on my chair whilst Mistress Victoria hurled the most obscene insults at me.

"You fucking worthless bitch, you stupid animal, you slant eyed little Chinese fuck slut. How dare you cum without my permission?"

I heard her but I couldn't focus on anything other than the powerful rushing torrent between my legs. I was cumming okay, and Mistress had what she wanted. Gradually my orgasm subsided.

"Okay slave Celina, as you are aware you have lost the quiz. You will be one half of the subjects involved in the opening of tomorrow's slave games. You must now choose a partner to compete against."

I knew who that was going to be. I wanted the other slave who I thought should be easy to beat given her lack of experience. I looked up and spoke.

"I choose Slave Candi."

She opened her eyes wide, staring at me in horror and shook her head slowly.

"Good choice slave Celina. Now slut, stand up."

I did as I was ordered wondering what was coming next. The dildo's squelched my release, my pussy and ass doing their best to retain the shafts within me.

"Look down at the chair." I looked down and saw one dildo covered copiously in my juices and another that had been up my ass.

"Kneel slave and suck the dildo that has been inside your pussy. Clean it of all your juices."

I sighed but knew that my options were none existent. I knelt and gripping the sides of the chair for balance I proceeded to deep throat the dildo as if it were Master's cock, taking every last drop of juice into my mouth.

"Good work Celina. Now do the same for your ass dildo."

Fuckkk no, I could not do this it. Just the thought of it was so disgusting.

"Please Mistress, don't make me ...."

I was scared at what Mistress Victoria would do to me now. I had spoken out of turn. Amazingly she just smiled.

"Very well. Slaves Monique, Veronica and Rosie standup."

I watched as the three slaves named stood up. They all had dildos that were extended a few inches and so had certainly been permanently impaled for quite some time.

"Instead of your own ass dildo, clean the pussy dildos of the three standing slaves."

I didn't want to do this either but became quickly resigned to the fact that I had no choice. So I moved from one to the other and, kneeling at each chair, wrapped my soft lips around them and sucked them clean as I had been ordered while the rest of the class and Mistress Victoria looked on smiling and mocking me.

"Okay worthless slaves, that is the end of your first classroom session. For the rest of today, it was now 2pm; you will be fed and then bathed before being chained back down to your beds by 7pm for the night. It is the slave games tomorrow and you need to rest -- especially the 2 of you."

She looked pointedly at Candi and me, and I shuddered with fright.

Celina ...

I spent a terrible night worrying about the slave games and my part in them. My dreams saw me suffer all sorts of ordeals every one of which could have been possible come the games. By the time I was wakened at 7 am my body was aching from being chained down and I was covered in the perspiration of nightmares. Thoughts of the day ahead scared me.

Candi and I were prepared with care that morning. We had bathing assistants assigned to us to make sure that when we were paraded into the arena we would feel as fresh as we could and look our best. Our hair was washed and dried wavy and long, and our whole bodies were carefully cleaned. Our pussies were freshly shaved and we had nipple rouge applied to make our teats stand out. I can't say that I felt particularly good but I knew that we both looked fine.

Throughout all of this Candi and I barely exchanged a word. She was clearly a little upset that I had selected her but I suspected that she was very wrapped up in her mind with thoughts of what the day held for us.

Finally we were each dressed in a flimsy silk top and long silk skirt with a split up the full length of each side. We looked like slaves; we were slaves. Ready for the day ahead we were led out. I had to admit to finding myself wantonly aroused at the thought of what lie in store for Candi and I. We were to perform in the games arena. This was not the stable arena, which was more of a training ground, this was a proper games arena and as we entered into it I heard a cacophonic cheer. There were hundreds of people in the stands which were set along 2 sides. The guard leading us turned around with a leering smile on his face and said,

"Plenty of people to see you humiliated slaves, eh?"

It was true there was.

We were led to a place in front of what was the main box. Master Jones and his entourage sat facing us and both Candi and I fell to our knees. We automatically looked down but in the process of doing so I noticed how he surveyed our bodies with what looked like a mixture of lust and pride.

Mistress Mei Ling appeared with Masters Chan and Hagrid.

"So slaves Candi and Celina the time has come for you to entertain us. You will endure five rounds of competition. Each round will have a winner. The overall winner will be allowed to watch the loser being punished before then being taken away from the arena to be bathed, pampered and then allowed to service Master Jones himself. The loser will be publicly flogged, humiliated and then fucked in front of all of these people."

Both Candi and I let our jaws drop. Fuck, I was a little apprehensive about what the winning prize entailed but the loser ... that was harsh. I must not lose I told myself. Was slave Candi similarly competitive I wondered?

"You will see that there is a large crowd to watch you, you should both feel pleased. In case you are wondering, all of the people who came to watch yesterday have returned and you will see that the individuals who are paying for you to be here are also all here in the box to your right."

Huh! Not caring whether I was supposed to or not I looked up. Was Master Si there? Oh just to catch a glimpse of his face would be so good. I focused my eyes and saw him. Oh, Master you have come to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, I repeated in my mind. But I also saw Rika. She had come too. Fuck! It wasn't that I hated her, far from it, but if she was up there with Master then she was nearer to him and therefore able to grab his attention more. Despite the nature of my current predicament I was jealous. Still at least my family were not here ... poor Candi. She was still traumatised from her step brother, Peter, being allowed to torture her yesterday on the horse.

"Stand and strip," Master Jones ordered. We both obeyed and then returned, gloriously naked, to our kneeling positions. "Master Hagrid will supervise this morning's performance. Proceed."

The formalities were over. We were about to begin. Master Hagrid ordered us to rise and stand in the centre of the arena. He brought over towards us a long thin cane which he placed on the ground at our feet. Standing before us he produced a pebble which he clasped his fist around and placed behind his back.

"You will each administer, and receive, strokes from the cane alternatively," he announced through the microphone and out through the loud speakers. "You will do this until one of you cries out. Upon this occurrence the other will be the winner of this first competition. Candi, being the chosen gyrl and not the quiz loser will choose which of my hands holds the pebble. If she chooses right she can decide who receives the first stroke. If she chooses wrong then slave Celina has first choice."

I was already nervous and as I glanced and saw Candi chewing her lip, I knew that she felt the same. Master Hagrid's hands, clenched, appeared in front of him and he held them out towards Candi. Cautiously she hesitated before placing her hand over his right one. Slowly he turned his hand over and opened his fist. There was no pebble. Candi gasped. Tough luck, I thought smiling inside.

However, I also hesitated. Which would be best? If I took the first stroke I would always be one ahead of Candi and so would always be setting her a target that she had to pass. If I applied the first stroke the position would be reversed. If I went first it seemed to me that I would have an advantage.

"If it pleases my Master I will take the first stroke."

Candi ...

I was surprised to say the least. I was sure that Celina would have applied the first stroke. But then I began to realise that she would always be one ahead of me. Mmmmm, that could be a smart move Celina. Her thinking was ahead of mine already. I felt so vulnerable here, naked, in front of such a large crowd that contained both my Step brother and father. The watching audience cheered, we were about to start to perform. I though fleetingly of how I had imagined my visit to the US going; sunshine, beaches and parks, not naked, and being trained as a slave. But my day dream was broken by the voice of Master Hagrid. He addressed Celina.

"Right slave, turn your back towards Master Jones, spread your feet well apart and hold your ankles. You will keep your legs straight and remain perfectly still and silent for a count of ten after the strokes land. Any sound or movement in that time and you lose the round."

I watched as Celina took up the required position. I could see how she forced her legs to lock rigid as she gripped her ankles tight and clenched her jaw. I guessed that in her experience she had been whipped and caned much more than I had. Apart from an ad hoc sweep of the leather leash on my back over the past few days I had never been either caned or whipped. How would I cope?

I was handed the bamboo cane and looked at the bent body of my rival. Celina looked at me through the V of her spread legs. I swished the cane in the air and saw Celina's eyes widen. I had to admit that it made me feel good. I raised the bamboo and slashed it down cutting the air until it fell harshly across Celina's bottom. I saw how she held back a gasp or possibly a yell. It was a good stroke and I knew it would have hurt. However, Celina remained silent, as the contest demanded, while Master Hagrid made the count. After ten he ordered us to reverse positions and the crowd clapped and cheered.

I watched as Celina stood rubbing her bottom and I took up the required position in her place. I had not held back with the stroke and so I knew she would not either. I was scared. This would hurt, I knew it. I saw to my side as Master Hagrid handed her the bamboo cane. As she moved to my rear I also saw her through the arch of my spread legs, much as she had done to me. As Celina raised her arm I closed my eyes and waited for the pain. I heard the slash of the cane through the air and held my breath. It struck and it hurt. I almost bit through my lip as the agony coursed through my body. But I would not scream and I did not. Again, Hagrid made the count and I remained silent and still.

"Well done both of you," said Master Hagrid. "Now go over to the box where your VIP guests are and show them your asses."

What, no please? I could see the white and red line that had raised itself on Celina's bottom and knew mine would look the same. But, despite the feeling of overwhelming humiliation, we obeyed. Walking over to the box we both looked up at the people in there. I glared at my step father and brother but I noticed how lovingly Celina smiled at the man I guessed to be her Master. He smiled back. Who was the other Asian girl with him I thought. She was very attractive too. Celina's sister maybe? I had no idea. But the thoughts were taken from me as we were instructed to turn around, bend over and pull our bottom cheeks apart thus displaying not just the cane marks but also our ass holes clearly and openly to the watching people.

Our duty done we were returned to the centre of the arena. Turn and turn about, we lashed the cane across each other's buttocks until we had both taken ten strokes without moving or emitting a sound during the aftermath of each. My bottom hurt so much that I had nothing to compare it to. I was not sure how much longer I could go on.

Master ...

This had been so enjoyable. There was my slave Celina looking even more subservient already and she had two more weeks after this to endure. I had asked why she had been chosen for the opening contest today and it was explained that she spoke out of turn which had then become the source of the reasoning as to why she was here. I was a little disappointed upon hearing this but knew that ultimately she would learn her lessons well. I had brought Rika along both for my enjoyment but also to humiliate Celina. I hoped that it was working.

Watching the first lash of the cane had been almost exhilarating. Then, when Celina and her lovely rival slave Candi had been made to approach our box and display openly in front of us, I had gone immediately erect. As the two slaves walked back to the caning position I turned to Rika.

"Touch me slut."

She turned to me and smiled cupping her left palm over my bursting cock. She was a good girl. I thrust my groin into her fingers but did no more than that given the public nature of our position. However I made her keep her hand there with her fingers curled more around my shaft and knew that eventually she would probably make me cum.

I had exchanged pleasantries with slave Candi's guests and discovered that they were her step father and brother. What sort of sick mission must they be on? Having said that, Candi was a beautiful girl and her walk, as she moved away from us, could easily be described as slinky. Fuck, her hips moved so well. Still no one came up to the hot standards of my own slave, Celina. Not Rika, not Candi and not even the harsh Mistress Mei Ling.

I relaxed into my comfortable seat, repositioned Rika's hand slightly and waited for the contest to continue.

Celina ...

My ass hurt bad and so I knew Candi's must be equally as bad if not worse. We took two more strokes taking the total to twelve each and we were now both frantically rubbing our throbbing ass cheeks as soon as the count was over. As Candi took up her provocative position once more I noticed that her legs were beginning to tremble. I was already one stroke up and so I saw this as my chance. I paused a little longer than normal and could see that it was taking all of Candi's strength to remain still even before the stroke was administered. Her ass was a mass of red welts; I knew mine would be the same. She looked back at me through her legs and, although her eyes were full of tears, like my eyes were, I saw actual fear for the first time. This was definitely an opportunity.

I knew that I would not be able to endure much more of this part of the contest before capitulating. Candi's strokes came with a force that belied her relatively petite stature. Then I noticed something else. The beating so far, as well as hurting me, was making me hot. However I was so focused on winning that I was not really juicing ... not by my standards anyhow. However, I could see clear pussy juice seeping out of Candi's shaved slit. The caning was making her body respond like a slave. Fuck, the horny little slut. An idea came into my mind. I was determined to win and I knew now that my next stroke could break her.

I wiped the tears away from my own eyes with the back of my left hand whilst at the same time raising my right one. I swept the bamboo cane up and under Candi's ass cheeks as hard as I could. As I had intended, and hoped, the cane sliced across Candi's engorged pussy lips as well as the tenderest part of her ass. Although she stayed commendably still, a short, sharp shriek of pain and surprise came out from Candi's mouth even before Master Hagrid had started the count. Yesssss! I had won.

The crowd erupted in cheers at the end of round one. Through the noise Hagrid announced the end of round one.

"Stand up slave Candi; you have lost this part of the contest, slave Celina is in the lead, one to nil."

Hagrid took the cane from my hand and slipped it under his belt. I rubbed my tender ass cheeks and saw Candi doing the same. What next I wondered.

"Now slaves it is time for round two."

A general murmur of excitement ran around the arena and I glanced to see what was causing it. Fuck!! Six male slaves were led in, all connected to a long, heavy chain. They were naked and each one was solidly erect ... I had to admit that they looked delicious. Were they being trained here also?

So slaves Candi and Celina you see lined up before you 6 male slaves. You will start at one end Celina and Candi at the other. You will get onto your knees and give each one a blow job. Using only your mouth for stimulating his penis, you will suck him until he cums and then you will spit the cum into your slave bowl. The winner is the one who gets the most cum by the time the 2 of you meet.

I was half expecting something like this and I felt reasonably calm until the crowd cheered and I was reminded of Master and Rika, not to mention all the other guests that knew me just sitting there watching me being humiliated.

We were ready and Master Hagrid counted down from ten. I looked up at the slave standing before me. He was cute; it would not be too hard. In fact all the male slaves were very pleasing on the eye.

Then he shouted 'Commence'. So I did.

I got down to the task much quicker than Candi and from the glance I gave to her it appeared that she was not overly experienced on the blow job front. Was this going to be another win for me?

It took me no longer than a few minutes to extract the semen from the first slave. The male slave withdrew his cock leaving my mouth awash with his salty sperm. I widened my eyes at him allowing him to acknowledge with his eyes the good job I had done, before I leaned over the bowl and spit the thick globules of cum down into the smooth, white porcelain bottom. Then I was onto the next one. Candi had started but was only tentatively sucking and licking. She would never get what she wanted like this. I saw her look over at me and start to mimic my actions, taking the cock deeper into her pretty little mouth. I needed this second one quick to build on my lead.

The erect dick was pointing clearly into my face so I took it eagerly into my mouth. The male slave groaned. I could not afford to waste time on the niceties of oral sex so I lunged greedily at his erection and immediately took at least 2/3rds of it deep into my throat. I licked up and down the shaft allowing my hot breath to spread over the purple tip making sure that I sucked and tongued him for all I was worth. Then he arched and before I knew it my mouth was once more holding the hot emission from the second male slave. I wanted to yell out my success but dare not for fear of spilling the seed. So instead I leaned over and spit the juice once more into the bowl.

Candi was warming a little to the task now and her slave was beginning to shudder. There was no time to lose and so I took a third cock into my mouth. Momentarily I had relaxed back onto my haunches but soon changed my position once I felt the soreness from my ass touch my heels. Fuck, the marks from the caning were sure hurting me now.