Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

After a few minutes she began to stroke it and she whispered in m y ear: "Lay back and let me get on top of you. I did as she told me and I was sure she was going to put my cock in her pussy and fuck me with her on top. This was one of the best fantasies I have had while jerking off.

But instead she moved up over me and straddled my face with her knees. She smiled down at me and said: "One more time Bobby, then Bonne is going to fuck her favorite guy! I'm going to sit on your face and rock on your tongue and cum all over your mouth. Then I'm going to slide down and put your dick inside my pussy and ride it until you cum! Who knows maybe you can make me cum with your nice hard dick too."

She did just that. She moved her cunt over my face and as I looked up between her open thighs I looked directly into the wetness and her dark hole. She smiled down at me again and asked: "Do you like my pussy Bobby? Are you ready? Show me what you have learned."

I just moaned as I watched her pussy begin to come down over my face. With that, she slowly, very slowly came down until I watched until her cunt touched my mouth and my nose was pressed against her clit. I opened my mouth and inserted my tongue into her wet hole and as she began to rock on my face I licked and sucked her cunt as she pressed her clit on my nose.

She worked her pussy all over my face and my tongue licked everywhere, her bottom, her ass hole, the pussy hole and her clit were all touched and licked as she rocked and shifted and held my head and squeezed her knees and thighs against my face.

I couldn't hear anything for a time while her thighs squeezed my head. Then she pushed down so hard I had trouble breathing! She pulled my hair and lifted my head pushing my face into her cunt even harder. At times it was good, at times I was scared, but I kept going and going.

I continued to lick and suck her everywhere until I felt the warm flow of her cum again. Then as I sucked her clit she scrammed out and more cum flooded my face and mouth and chin! So much cum I was sure I was going to drown.

Finally she lifted off my face and slid down my body. She lay on top of me panting and trying to catch her breath! "Wonderful Bobby! You were wonderful!! You made me cum so hard! Thank you!" she whispered in my ear as she licked it.

She lay on top of me for a time and I could feel her pussy hair rubbing my hard cock shaft. I was as hard as I got. Standing up high between her open legs my cock could feel her wet pussy lips touching the shaft. I was so ready to feel it inside her cunt hole again! I let her lay on top of me and slowly rubbed it between her legs.

Finally after a few minutes she sat up and I saw her beautiful face and those wonderful tits. Nipples hard and sticking out. I reached up and cupped one in each of my hands. "Now Bonnie? Will you fuck me now? Please?" I begged.

She smiled down and told me, "Yes Bobby! You surely have earned it. Bonnie is going to ride your cock and show you how good it can feel when a woman wants to please you!"

She was straddling my thighs now and I looked down and saw my cock head an inch from her cunt. I could feel her heat! She smiled and said: "Now watch and feel how it engulfs your swollen cock Bobby. Feel how nice it is to have a woman take all of your big young cock deep inside her pussy while you watch it disappear."

She moved her pussy over the head and I could feel how wet and warm she was as my cock head touched her hole. Slowly, God she moved so slowly, and I watched my cock head press against her opening. The head separated the lips of her cunt. And then it moved deeper. My cock disappeared into her body. It took so long for her to get my entire dick into her pussy tunnel. She did it deliberately. She smiled at my lust and need and as I looked up she said: "Good? Does it feel good Bobby?"

I moaned, there were no words to describe it and she finally sat down on me and I was fully embedded into her cunt.

My cock throbbed and she almost laughed at the feeling of it jumping and straining inside her pussy. Then she took my hands and placed them on her tits. She smiled again and began to lift up! I immediately tried to lift up too so I could keep my cock in her cunt.

She said: "Lay back and relax Bobby. Your cock feels much too good to take all the way out of my pussy. I'm going to ride this big cock of yours up and down and you are going to love it. So will I."

She sort of giggled as she said it. And that's what she did. She moved up and down and up and down riding me and it drove me wild with desire to cum!! She looked down and said: "Watch between my legs Bobby. Watch your cock come out of my pussy all wet and sticky from my cum!! Do you like me on top baby?"

I could only moan yes and watched as she lifted and then came back down. My cock was dripping with her wetness. She moved a little faster now and she bent forward. "Suck them for me", she demanded.

I turned my face so I could get a nipple in my mouth! I sucked and she rode me. She fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. She bounced up and down and then she rode me back and forwards. She was cumming!! I was making her cum with my cock!!

She threw her head back and moaned loudly. She had her eyes closed and her mouth was open forming an O. She gushed and flooded my cock with cum as she rocking her cunt on my cock fast and hard. I knew I wouldn't last long when she did that! "I'm.... I'm going to cum", I yelled.

She stopped moving and sat there relaxing the walls of her cunt. She told me like before: "Don't cum! I swear if you do I'll get off your cock!! DON'T DO IT BOBBY!"

She sat there with my dick all the way up inside her and she didn't move an inch

"Slap me" I yelled

She didn't move and then as we both felt my cock get thicker hotter and harder she did it. She slapped me twice, very hard!

It helped but seeing her tits and hard nipples swaying as she sat on top of me and feeling her wetness around my swollen cock shaft I cried out and lifted us both up off the bed. I screamed and began to shoot my load into her cunt.

When she felt me cumming, Bonnie rode me hard and fats as she felt the first of many shots enter her body. Rocking and rocking and humping me she drained my cock with her pussy and the walls of her tunnel were squeezing my dick. She kept going until I was done and my balls were drained. When my cock began to deflate she rolled off of me and touched my cheek and kissed it.

"Sorry Bobby, I tried to stop you from cumming. But, I guess you were to far gone." Was it good?' She whispered as she lay on top of me and kissed and stroked my face.

I told her: "It was the best feeling in the world. She kissed me again and held me to her body for a long time. We lay on the bed and then she looked down and took my wet cock shaft in her hand. She smiled and moved down my body until her lips were around the head of my cock. She started to suck and lick it and it began to grow.

I watched as she looked up and said: "Young men and their hard cocks. Lay back Bobby and let me get it hard again. Then you can fuck me again. We have all afternoon."

I did what she told me. I mean after all she was my teacher and I was her student. The learning wasn't over for today. Next time I would be better and last longer I was sure. When I jerked off I always lasted much longer after the first cum. I wondered if she was going to tell me to eat her pussy with all my cum in it. Oh well it would be worth it to fuck her again that was for sure.

But she didn't ask me. Instead she sucked and licked and played with my balls until I was hard again. Then she moved around and knelt on her hands and knees. She looked back at me and said: "Fuck me from behind now Bobby. It's called Doggie style."

I moved behind her and knelt as I looked at her beautiful ass sticking up in the air. She reached between her legs and took my cock in her hand. She moved it to her gapping cunt hole and as she did I could feel the wet cum still dripping out of it.

She touched her hole and I pushed. My cock entered her easy and I pushed into her with two shoves. She pushed back and we began to fuck 'doggie". It was hot and hard and she grunted as I filled her deeper in this position. She told me: "Reach under and cup my hanging tits Bobby. Pull them and pinch the nipples. Yes that's it. Keep fucking me and play with my tits."

Again I was the student and she was my teacher. I milked her tits and fucked her cunt and I was in haven. In and out I pumped her cunt now. Harder and faster as she pushed back against me harder and faster. She moaned and I felt her take one hand and move it to her pussy. I asked her what she was doing and she told me: "Rubbing my clit. You fuck me and I'll rub my clit and I'll cum harder."

I asked her: "Can I do that too?"

She told me: "Yes, go ahead and see if you can reach it."

I did and my fingers were held by her hand and she showed me how she wanted it rubbed. It was as hard as my dick. I felt the building of cum again in my balls. She was so lovely and felt so good. She said: "Now hold my shoulders for me and I'll rub. Hold my shoulders and drive your cock into me hard Bobby."

I moved my hand from her cunt and used both to hold her shoulders and began to fuck her hard. "Harder Bobby, fuck me harder! Hard as you can and as fast as you cam I'm very close", she hissed back at me.

I was ramming my cock into her now. She was pushing back into me and we were fucking like crazy. Again and again she moaned as I pushed all the easy into her hole. Then I felt her cunt grab my dick and I felt her flood her hole with her wetness as Bonnie was cumming on my cock. "OH God Bobby! Yes!! I'm cumming darling!! I'm cumming baby", she moaned.

The feeling of her body shuttering and shaking, and the walls of her pussy squeezing my cock shaft was too much for me. I moaned and pushed into her one last time and began to shoot my cum deep into her body!!! "OH FUCK YES", she screamed when I began to cum.

We held that position with me locked deep inside her and we both came hard with her face on the bed and her ass stuck way up in the air with me straddling her hips and ass cheeks and buried deep in her cunt hole. It was perfect!

Finally it was over. I had cum inside my dream girl from behind. But, more important she had cum too from me fucking her. We had almost cum together. It was just like I had dreamed about. And it was exactly as I wrote about it in my diary! The sex was sensational.

Bonnie slid down on to the bed and I followed. MY deflating cock finally slipped out of her cum filled pussy. I just laid there on top of her feel her round firm ass cheeks under me. My wet cock was between us. It was soft and I was drained. It was the best day of my life. So far!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
12