Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

She waited for him to reply. She moved around so that her pussy was visible to Bobby now. She saw him look immediately at it, focusing on her cunt. "Young guys are so predictable, Hell all males are like that, old or young. Show them a pussy and they are yours", she said to herself.

"What do you say Bobby? It will be great training for you and help you learn how to hold off. Remember what I told you before? The longer you can hold off cumming the better the women will love you fucking them", she said as she felt him begin to touch her pussy slit with his fingers.

He now had a very nice touch and she loved how he would play with the folds of her cunt and tease her hole with his fingers. She opened her legs wider for his fingers and for him to see all of her pussy. She waited a few minutes and then said: "Oh Bobby that feels very nice. What do you say, want to play? I have the ties for your arms and legs right here."

She showed him the scarves and he smiled and said: "If we do it then I get to do it to you afterwards. OK? Can I tie you up afterwards and tease you too?"

She patted his face and smiled as she straddled his hips and guided his big swollen cock to her open wet hole. Bobby moved his fingers away from her cunt hole and replaced it with his thick cock head. She rubbed it up and down the opening of her sex. Bobby moaned with pleasure like always when she did that. She slowly slides down on his pole taking him deep into her body.

Bonnie absolutely loved this part of their sex the best. Watching Bobby's face as she took his cock deep inside her pussy tunnel was a great turn on. He looked like he was in heaven and she felt like she was, Bobby's cock was always so damn hard!!!

She sat on him and slowly rocked back and forth as she looked down at her young lover. "Yes, if you do a good job for me and don't cum until I tell you or let you, then yes Bobby you can do the same to me", she sighed as she began to ride up and down on his swollen cock.

He felt so damn good now that he knew how to fuck properly. Bonnie moved on him now with her own need. She would soon be sharing him with his mother and maybe Dhea too. He was much better at fucking now and she love how he pushed up into her at just the right moment. "Oh Bobby! Yes, baby! Fuck me!!! Make me cum baby! I need it so badly", Bonnie hissed into his ear.

She hung her body over his and he cupped her tits and played with those big long nipples. As he sucked them she pumped and pumped and rocked and rocked on his cock until she threw her head back and yelled: "Oh fuck Bobby! I'm cumming! Yes! Oh God yes! Soooo good Bobby!"

She finally stopped moving and quickly rolled off of him. Her cum coated his thick hard dick and as she lifted up and off his dick. Bobby tried to stop her since he hadn't cum yet. She smiled and patted his face and said; "That was part of the training Bobby. Now give me your hands first and I'm going to tie you up."

He let her have her way and soon, as Jane watched on her TV; Bonnie had tied his arms and legs spread wide with his thick young cock sticking up in the air. Bonnie washed it off and made sure he was clean. Then she took out the dark silk scarf and covered his eyes. She tied it off so it wouldn't move and then kissed Bobby on the mouth. Her hand went back to his cock and balls and she began to play with them teasing him. She watched his cock jump and move on its own. Then she stopped as Bobby moaned loudly.

After a few minutes of working on him, Bonnie told him that part of the game was stimulating him and then having him wait and she may even leave the room keeping him in a state of lust and need. It was his job not to cum until he was told he could. She worked him one last time to the point of almost cumming and then she left Bobby like she said and made a phone call to Jane.

Jane was ready and told her that she and Dhea would be there in 2 minutes or less. Jane told Bonnie that Dhea was aware of what was going on and that she was ready. Meanwhile Bonnie came back into the room and slowly took Bobby's cock in her hands again and began to jerk Bobby back to a super hard on again but she stopped before he could cum. He was upset but loved the game both at the same time.

She giggled as he started to beg for his release. She just made it worst by kissing him and pushing a tit in his mouth and rubbing her pussy all over his leg, chest, arms and his face. Her musky sent was now on his nose.

He cried out to stop and let him cum. She just laughed and reminded Bobby that he would get his turn to play with her like that soon. That sort of satisfied him and he stopped begging and crying.

When Dhea arrived Bonnie opened the bed room door and Jane and Dhea walked in seeing Bobby's hard young cock sticking up in the air. Bonnie whispered for them not to say a word. They agreed as the saw Bobby still tied up, blind folded and his cock was beginning to go soften slowly. It was now lying on his stomach.

Dhea giggle a little as the three women watched Bonnie move to her young man and touch his dick but she didn't get on the bed this time. As she touched it the women watched as it jumped and immediately started growing again. "Please Bonnie, let me cum! I need to cum so badly", he moaned.

Dhea quickly remove her clothing and move to the bed. Bobby felt her small hand lift his cock and then felt her mouth engulf the head as Bonnie let it go. It felt different but he figured it was because he was so worked up, blind folded and tied down. He enjoyed the blow job and talked. But no one answered. The ladies stayed quiet.

Then he started asking questions after questions but none of the women said anything. All Dhea was doing was stroking and sucking his big cock until it stood up like before. Then she looked at the women and smiled as she straddled it.

Bobby felt a new pussy cover the cock head and slide very slowly down on the shaft. Bonnie moved next to his ear and asked: "So how does that feel Bobby! Don't you cum!"

He didn't know she was standing next to him and Dhea was fucking him. As Jane just watched and licked her lips she started touching herself, she couldn't help it.

Bobby told Bonnie he would try real hard not to cum but asked why it felt different this time? Bonnie was right next to him and rubbed her tits in his face as she whispered: "It shouldn't feel any difference Bobby. It's only my pussy trying to make you cum. But don't do it yet! I want you to try really hard not to cum for me. OK?"

Dhea rode him hard and fast. He grunted: "OK!! But this is hard. It feels so tight, tighter than before. It feels smaller too. It feels smaller that your pussy usually feels."

As Dhea rode his hard young cock to satisfy her lust now, Bonnie kissed Bobby's lips and told him: "Look, don't talk, just think of holding off. Try and keep from cumming. Concentrate on that Bobby, and nothing else. Don't cum! Try to make ME cum! Give it to me Bobby!"

Bobby didn't say anything else since Bonnie had shoved a tit in him mouth. Bobby sucked and tried to think of nothing as he was being fucked harder and faster. He started fucking back. Dhea worked her small but perfect body on his cock bouncing up and down and riding him with her lustful cunt burning to cum.

He was buried deep in Dhea's cunt as Bonnie and Jane watched this lovely Asian woman fucking him. Dhea was good, very good and rode him a long, long time without saying anything. But when she climaxed she couldn't help it and she yelled and moaned and moved differently on Bobby's dick. Her cum flooded her pussy and coated his cock as she spoke in some sort of oriental language.

Bobby had no idea what was going on but he knew a pussy was engulfing his cock and cumming all over it and damn it felt so good. He had been taught to recognize when a woman climaxed on his dick. He knew and felt the cunt squeezing his cock shaft and wetting it, more and more.

The orgasm Dhea had lasted very long but Bobby was good and he didn't cum! He listened and wondered what was going on. Finally Dhea lifted off of his cock and Jane saw her son's cock now at its biggest and hardest size. She was so close to it. She moaned and moved towards the bed.

Bobby said: "Where did you go Bonnie? Where are you? I need to cum so badly!!"

Jane wanted to climb up and fuck him like the wild woman she knew she would become once her son's cock was in her hot wet cunt. But Bonnie grabbed Jane's arm and pulled her out of the room. She told her: "No not tonight baby. You have to wait another day. I know I know it's hard but you have to wait."

Jane shook her head and understood. If she got on Bobby's hard cock now she would destroy everything they had worked on. Finally she calmed down enough to show Dhea where the bathroom was. Dhea went in and cleaned up. Then she whispered: "I'll see you both at the gym. Oh and any time you want me back to fuck this sexy young sweet heart just let me know. He was very, very good. Bonnie did a good job teaching him. Next time I want to try his tongue."

Bonnie went back into the room and climbed on the bed and slid down over Bobby's hard throbbing cock. She removed the blindfold and began to fuck him. He didn't last long and in a matter of seconds Bobby filled her cunt with his cum!

When it was over Bonnie told him that he was a very good boy. He was great and how good she felt knowing he held off from cumming for so long. She moved very close to his ear and whispered: "I wonder if you were thinking of me or maybe your mother when you shot that big load into my pussy Bobby? I wonder if you were thinking how your mother's pussy would feel riding that big hard cock of yours."

She talked now as she held his semi-hard wert dick. She had it in her hand and was playing with it. He moaned and said: "No! No Bonnie I was thinking of you and only you. But you felt so different, So much smaller, and tighter than I am use to."

She kissed his lips and said: "Well maybe it wasn't me Bobby. Maybe it was your mother. Would that upset you? I mean you saw how lovely she looked today dressed in her bikini. Don't tell me you didn't want to see her without that bikini on and touch her and play with her big tits and stick your cock into her pussy like you do with me baby."

Bonnie stroked his semi-hard cock and marveled at how fast Bobby recovered. All Bobby could do was say: "Well......yes! Yes she did look very good. But I don't think my mom would ever do that with me. I think this is the first time she ever had on a bikini. She is way too conservative to ever think of fucking me, her son."

Bonnie had him. She moved to his body again and took his semi-hard cock in her mouth and sucked on it until he was hard again. Then as she played with it as she whispered in his ear: "What would you do if she did want you to fuck her. Would you do it Bobby? I mean she hasn't had a man in a long, long time Bobby, over seven years. Maybe she is that tight from not being fucked for so long! Think about that! She needs to have sex, just like you and me. What would you do if I blind folder you and had your mom ride your cock and fuck you?"

Bobby didn't answer but his cock spoke for him. It was growing as hard as it got in her hand. She smiled as Jane watched from the corner of the doorway. Jane was stunned at how fast her son's cock grew hard after cumming that much, only minutes ago. Bobby said: "God seven years!! That's so long to go with sex, I mean fucking? I know now that I have tried it I couldn't go 7 days without fucking you Bonnie."

Bonnie said: "Yes seven years is a very long time Bobby. Would you fuck Jane if she wanted you to do it? Would you fuck her if you could Bobby? Would you fuck your sexy mother and give her what I know she needs so badly? You know take her bikini off, and do all the things I have taught you? Would you do that for her Bobby? Work on her body and please her, make her feel so good and give her lots of orgasms? Would you baby? She has waited so long for it. Seven years Bobby! Seven!"

As Bonnie moved over his hard cock once again she put it in her pussy and slid down all the way on it. It was much easier to go in now that her cunt was still full of his cum. She was sitting on him again with his cock was fully embedded in her. As a Jane watched them, she was masturbating hard.

Bonnie asked him again: "Would you fuck your mom if you had the chance and she wanted you to do it? If she told you that she wanted to be fucked by her son and feel safe and know he loved her and she loved him, would you do that for her? Would you give her the pleasure she needs Bobby? Would you fuck your mom?"

He looked at Bonnie and smiled as he said: "Yes, I'd love to give mom a good long fucking and make her happy. Seven years! God she must be so horny. But, how? Would you help me get her to do it?"

Bonnie said: "Yes, sure sweetie Jane is my best friend. I know how badly she needs it. She has told me over and over again how badly Bobby. You would have to fuck her a lot, make her cum many times. Especially when you started fucking her because she will be wild with need and lust. But I know you can do that, we do it all the time don't we?"

Bobby told her: "Yes, every day Bonnie. More than twice a day, we fuck until we fall asleep."

She smiled and started to rock on his cock as she said: "Then it's settled, we'll work together to get her fucked by your nice hard young cock. I don't think it would take much to get her to do it. Let's plan on how we are going to do it while you fuck me. Hey, maybe you could show her your cock. Have you ever done that before?"

Bobby knew Jane has seen it se wanted to see if Bobby remembered that day. Bobby told Bonnie what had happened that day he was jerking off in the bathroom when his mom walked into the room. "It was hot and scary at the same time", he said.

Bonnie said: "Well here's an idea. We get her drunk and we will both begin to tease and touch her. You know rub her neck and shoulders, play with her legs, ass and her nice big breasts. You know feel her up a little. She ahs the same size breasts as I do Bobby."

Bobby told her he knew now since he saw her in her bikini. Bonnie said: "Yes, and I saw you looking at them. You loved them didn't you like you love tits. Let's see, you could dance with her and feel her up that way too. I'm telling you Bobby she is so horny she won't take long to get worked up enough for you to do it to her."

Bobby asked: "Do you think that would work. Would she let me feel her up?"

Bonnie moved a little faster on his cock as she rode him. Then she laughed and said: "Well at first she would say stop, stop. But, you and I will just keep doing it. Yes, I'll do it too. Then when we think she is ready for more, we'll all sit down and I'll take your cock out and start to jerk you off right in front of her. Then we'll get her to do it. We'll take her hand and put you nice hard cock in it and we'll get her to pump it a while. When she feels how big and hard you are she will cave in and take it! I'll push her and tell her to suck it and make it harder and bigger for you. I'll tell her to please you as you feel her up. We'll do things like that while I will encourage as we go. I'll also talk to her about you and having sex with her before we get together. Then when we meet she'll be thinking of it already."

Bobby agreed with everything Bonnie told him. Bonnie knew Jane would only act like she didn't want it for a short time before letting her son do whatever he wanted to her body.

Bonnie continued to fuck her pussy on his big hard cock. As she did she told him: "I'll start to undress her too you know undo a button here or lift her skirt a little higher as we play something like that. And, we'll tell her we want her to see how much you have learned from our days over the summer. Once we get her tits out and you start playing with them and, suck those nipples like I taught you I'm sure she'll let you and want you to do more."

Bonnie rode Bobby hard now, she needed to cum. All this talk about seducing Jane was getting to her, not to mention Bobby's hard young cock. Finally she said: "We'll get her out of her clothes but leave her panties on. Then we'll play with her body more and you can dance with her again with her and touch her ass and pussy as you rub and push your cock against her cunt just covered with her panties. But Bobby we'll get her to sit down and you can kneel in front of her and we'll open her legs and you can go down on her. Once she feels your tongue on her pussy and feels how good it is and what you have learned about eating pussy you'll have her."

Bobby's cock was super hard now and Bonnie smiled as she lifted off of him and moved around. She got on her hands and knees and looked back at her lover. Bobby knew exactly what to do. He moved behind her and as he entered her pussy hole again he started to fuck Bonnie hard. He was thinking of his mom now. She was dressed in that red bikini and she looked even better when it came off of her. He was thinking of Jane now as he fucked Bonnie as hard and fast as he could move his dick.

Bonnie knew he was thinking of Jane but she loved how he was fucking her. In minutes they both cried out and climaxed together.

Bonnie knew that in a day, two at the most, he would start having sex with Jane and she would have to share him. Sharing Bobby would be the best sex he ever had. Two older women teaching him how to eat pussy, stimulate a woman and fuck her would make Bobby a great lover.

Jane watched and heard everything as she masturbated in the hallway. She would play drunk but there was no way she would be drunk when Bobby licked her pussy and fucked her. She wanted to feel everything!

She was masturbating like a wild woman fingering her cunt with three fingers. Tomorrow she would feel a real cock, her son's cock and she needed it so badly.

As Bonnie and Bobby finished fucking Jane slid down the wall of the hallway shaking and shuttering from the masturbation and major orgasm she gave herself. Once she recovered she quickly left Bonnie's house and went home. She showered and masturbated again in the warm water thinking of tomorrow and what she would feel when Bobby fucked her.

Meanwhile, Dhea was home and thinking of what she had just done with the two women and Bobby. She loved how Bobby's thick young cock stayed so hard and made her cum so well. She would call Jane in the morning and get her or Bonnie to set up another night for her. She wanted Bobby's cock again and again. She knew his mom and Bonnie were working on him training him, teaching him all about sex. She would use that fact, that his mother was fucking him, if she had too. But, she felt the women would be willing to share Bobby. After all he was young enough to fuck the three of them. And Bonnie had told her about his oral talents. Maybe Bobby would eat her pussy while he fucked the two older women or vise versa! She knew she was much younger than Bonnie or Jane and maybe Bobby might just want some younger pussy after a while of fucking those old ladies. She smiled knowing soon she would be filled with that hot young cock again.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12