Training Ch. 06

Story Info
Jane finally submits to her son and gives him her body.
7.6k words
4.59
148k
40

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

All day Bonnie and Jane talked about Jane's son Bobby and how they were going to have him service his mom tonight if all went well as planned. Jane could hardly wait to start it had been years since she had a man's cock inside her pussy. She had wanted her son almost from the time she was alone. He had grown into a handsome man, so big and tall and strong. But, that day she accidently walked in on him and saw him masturbating as his cum flew all over their bathroom she knew he was the one she wanted.

The two women spent the day shopping for new things to wear for her new lover. A new bikini that had a thong as a bottom and a small up bra for a top was the highlight of these purchases. Her body looked almost naked in it. The top was just a small piece of material that held her tits in place with small straps that went over her shoulders. You could easily slip a hand in and cup the breast or lift the bra over the tits and expose them completely. The bottom was the smallest thong they could find. Her ass and pussy were covered with about an inch of material. She couldn't wait to show her Bobby this bathing suit she knew he would love it.

They purchased some short tight skirts and tops that showed off her ample breasts and her long shapely legs. The new underwear was small and mostly clear or thong types too. It only covered what it had to cover.

But, the one thing she loved the most was the little black dress. It was very short, hip hugging and showed off her round firm ass, thighs and her legs. The top of the dress was cut low and showed a large amount of her breasts just covering her red nipples. A man could easily put his hand down it too and cup a perfect globe. After tonight Jane knew that she would be fucking Bobby as often as he wanted her. And, she hoped that would be often. So she wanted Bobby to have full advantage of her body whenever he wanted to touch it. These clothes would surely give him that opportunity!

Then the ladies went to the liquor store and purchased some sweet wine which Jane and Bonnie both loved. Then it was home to tease and encourage Bobby to begin to take control of his mother's sex life.

Bobby had showed and shaved and was waiting for them as he and Bonnie had planned. Bobby and she had planned this day and night. Bonnie and Jane had also planned this day and night. Neither Bobby nor Jane knew what the other one had talked to Bonnie about. But they both knew today was the day that her son was going to take her body and give her everything she wanted needed and lusted for over the past few years since her husband died..

When the women came into the house they immediately saw Bobby sitting there waiting for them on the sofa watching TV. He was dressed in a pair of athletic shorts and a tee shirt. He smelled clean and of after have and both ladies hoped they knew what was in store for Jane.

Bonnie came in the door first and smiled and winked at him. She said: "Wait until you see what we got for your mom! She looks so sexy in the new clothes we got today."

Bobby smiled and said: "What did you get mom?"

Jane smiled and kissed her son on the cheek as she sat the bags down on the chair. Then she said: "Lots of new clothing, skirts, dresses, undies and a surprise you are going to love. I want to surprise you Bobby. Want to see them? Want me to model them for you?"

Bobby smiled and said: "Yes, how about a fashion show from my two favorite ladies?"

Bonnie told them that she would just watch and help Jane change for her man of the house. She wanted to make sure Bobby behaved. Jane and Bobbie smiled and Bonnie said: "You sit right there sweetie and we'll go into the bedroom and change. You are going to love what your mom got today Bobby."

When Jane went into the bedroom Bonnie turned and said: "And she got them just for you. All her new clothes were purchased for you baby, she wants to make you so happy. When we're done showing you them we'll start to seduce her like we talked about."

Bobby sat on the sofa like they had planned and Bonnie went into the bedroom to help his mom with the new clothes. She would try on the skirt and blouses first. Then the black little dress, and then she would show him the new undies and bikini. She was still a little scared to try them on and show her son so much of her body before she had some wine.

Bonnie asked Bobby to open the wine and fill the glasses for them. He did and then waited. The door opened and Jane stepped out in a VS skirt, short and tight and hugged her hips. She turned around slowly and let him see her ass and hips. Her blouse was held around her shoulders like a peasant blouse and showed off her breasts which his eyes fixed on immediately. She didn't wear a bra, and her nipples stood out hard and thick.

Bobby licked his lips and stood up and walked towards her. She smiled and asked: "So what do you think Bobby? Am I hot or an old bag?"

He hugged her and ran his hands down her back and pulled her into him. She let him hold her and then pulled back and smiled as she heard him say: "Hot. Damn mom you look great! You have a killer body. Where had you been hiding it all these years?"

She kissed him on the cheek and he just looked down at her tits which were pushing out against the fabric of the blouse. She slowly turned around for him letting him see her ass and long legs. Bobby loved this new image of his mom and his cock was already growing hard.

Jane said: "I have three more outfits like this in different colors."

Bonnie held up the other two outfits for Bobby to see. Bobby smiled and told her: "God mom you look wonderful, when did you get so damn sexy?"

Jane just laughed and said: "Wait until you see what's next baby! I got a nice little black dress for when you take me out to dinner sometime."

Bobby went back to the sofa as the girls went back into the bedroom. Bonnie told Jane: "Wear the black panties and bra under them. And show him them. I mean lift your dress and show him your panties and those sexy long legs."

Jane didn't say anything but she started to take off the skirt and blouse. Then Bonnie said: "Just do it Jane. Get your ass out there and show him what he could have if he just tried by asking you for it. Wear the underwear with the dress. And tell him you have stockings and a garter belt to go with them. Or put them all on."

Jane threw caution to the wind and put on the panties bra and then decided to put on the stockings and garter belt, all black, under the little dress.

Bobby yelled: "Come on what's taking you guy so long?"

Bonnie opened the door a little and told him: "Relax it will worth it. You just wait until you see how damn sexy your mom looks."

When the door opened, Jane came out and stood there looking at her sexy son. She looked beautiful. Bobby was shocked and said: "Jesus!!! Mom you look stunning! The dress is really great it shows off your body perfectly. I love it."

Bonnie came out behind Jane and said: "Show him what you have on under that little dress Jane."

Jane said: "Sit back down and don't move and I'll show you."

Bobby smiled and said: "OK!! My hands and feet are frozen mom, show me."

Jane asked Bonnie to unzip her. Bonnie pulled the zipper down and Jane bent forward a little a letting the dress slide off her arms. She stepped out of it and stood there. She had her black push up bra which hardly held her large breasts. Only the nipples were covered at the top. As Bobby looked down his mother's body he saw the garter belt and stockings and those black panties. Her long legs looked beautiful in those stockings. He couldn't believe his eyes, his mother was astonished beautiful. Dressed like she was, was the first time he had ever seen her like that and he wanted to see more of her.

Bonnie saw the lust on Bobby's face and said: "Turn around Jane show him the back."

Jane smiled a little but actually she was scared and very excited. But, she turned around and let Bobby take in all of her body. She got a little bold and bent over a little and smiled at him as he watched her ass shake in those little black panties. Then she said: "Well? Say something."

Bobby was speechless, his mouth was dry and his cock was hard. There was a serious budge growing in his shorts. Bonnie said: "Give your mom a hung Bobby. Come here and hug her. She looks great doesn't she?"

Bobby got up and went to his mom and wrapped his arms around her and hung her tight. She felt his hard cock pressing against her womanly slit hidden only by her black silk panties and she sighed as he pulled her tight. Bonnie smiled at him and winked.

After a few minutes Bobby moved them apart a little and lifted Jane's face up so she was looking in his eyes. He said: "You're beautiful. Very, very beautiful. Your outfits look fantastic."

Then before either knew it they were kissing and holding each other tight again. Bobby pushed his cock against her harder and she didn't move. Jane let him kiss her long and hard and she felt his hand run down her back and over her ass. She jumped and then moaned but she didn't move away as Bobby held both of her ass cheeks and pulled her lower body hard against his cock. Again, she didn't stop him.

Finally they separated and Jane said: "WOW you really like this outfit don't you Bobby?"

He just stood there looking at her body and smiled. Bonnie said: "Wait until you see what next Bobby. Here Janie have some wine I think you need it."

Jane and Bonnie both took big gulps and the women walked back into the bedroom. Bobby stood there waiting.

As Jane undressed she had her new bikini out and looked at Bonnie and said: "His cock is so fucking hard!! He pushed it into me as we kissed. He wants me bad Bonnie as bad as I want him I just know it. God I hope I don't screw this up!"

Bonnie smiled and said: "Told you! Now do what we talked about and you won't fuck this up. Get into that bikini and come back into the living room when you're ready. I'll be out front with him. Make sure you sit next to him on the sofa like we talked about. And for God sakes Jane let him touch you."

Bonnie gave Jane her glass of wine and then went out and told Bobby to sit back down on the sofa and wait. Jane downed her wine too. Bobby did what Bonnie told him to do and sat and waited.

When the door of the bedroom opened he almost choked when he saw his mom in her new thong bikini! She was magnificent. He just sat there and watched as Jane walked over to the sofa and turned around showing off her tits and ass. There was only an inch of material that covered her bottom and went over her pussy. She turned around and modeled it like she felt was the sexiest way to do it. She saw Bobby large cock jump in his shorts as he saw her moving in that little bikini.

She said: "Well?"

Bobby stood up and pulled her to him, he kissed her again and cupped her ass again and began to rub it and play with it as he tried to reach under her ass and feel her cunt. She stopped him and pulled back. She shook her finger and smiled at him as Bobby grabbed her and pulled her to him again. Bonnie handed her another glass of wine and Jane drank it down.

Bobby kissed her harder this time and sank his tongue into her mouth! Jane sucked on it and held her son tight as they humped a little against each other. She could feel his hard cock pushing hard again against her thong and she rubbed back hard against it now. Her cunt was wet and she could feel the moisture as he pushed into her.

Eventually they separated and Jane said: "WOW! I have to sit down Bobby you're a very good kisser Bonnie."

Bonnie smiled and said; "Yes, yes I know."

Bobby sat next to Jane and Bonnie sat on the other side of him as they had planned. Bobby just kept looking at his mom's tits and long legs in that bikini. The bra held her breasts up so the round smooth full breast tops looked so good Bobby wanted to hold them and feel them and remove the top and nurse on his mother's nipples so badly.

The bottom of the bikini was a thong. A one inch piece of material that just covered her pussy was all that was to it. Hoe long legs and hips and pelvis all showed as se sat there next to her son. Bobby began thinking that Jane had to shave her cunt completely or some hair would have shown. The idea of his mother shaving her pussy made Bobby's cock even harder if that was possible.

Jane turned to him and she lifted her head and let him kiss her. Bobby couldn't stop himself and as their lips pressed against each other he reached up and cupped her right breast. At first she didn't stop him! He felt the weight and fullness of his mother's breast. So nice and big and soft and yet firm. That he started to stroke it and worked his fingers around the material that covered her nipples. They were hard as rocks and pushing against the bra material.

Her son's hand felt very good to her and Bobby was very good at touching and rubbing them. He was making her more and more excited with each touch. She laid in his arms her head against his shoulder and they kissed and shared tongues. Jane relaxed completely until he tried to push his hand down under the bra to cup her bear breast. She whispered: "No baby I'm not ready. Not yet, please don't, wait a little longer please."

She stopped his hand with her own and then took a large drink of her wine. There seemed to be a full glass in front of her all the time now. As Bobby and Jane made out she drank more of the wine that Bonnie supplied. She loved the soft touch of her son's hand and the way he lifted and squeeze he breast and pinch and rolled the nipple all on the outside of her top.

Bobby's cock was throbbing it was so hard it hurt. He actually felt he might cum in his shorts just from looking at his mother's body and touching it. He knew she wanted him to fuck her today she was just scared. It would just take a little time to get her ready. Bonnie had told him not to rush it and be understanding. He would and could do that since just the idea of fucking Jane was a fantasy for him for years. If he wasn't masturbating to Bonnie he was doing it to his mother image.

Bobby had learned how to hold back and not cum, Bonnie taught him well. He was also concentrating on staying calm and making his mother hotter and hotter and in need to have her lust and sexual drive satisfied. He worked his hand over the cups again and worked particularly o her nipples. Rubbing around the nipples that were much more pronounced and visible sticking out against her top made his job easier. He had not trouble pinching then better now. Even if they were still covered Jane was feeling more stimulation.

But, each time he tried to get his hand down under the cup of the bikini bra, his mother would stop him. But each time he got under it just a little further and she let his hand stay there a few seconds longer. The plan he and Bonnie had talked about was beginning to work Jane was getting more excited and wanted more touching from her son.

They were making hot and heavy now and sharing tongues as he felt his mother's tits more and more. He also touched her face and shoulders and belly as he whispered in her ear how much he wanted her. Jane just sighed and held him tight as he worked on her,

Then he tried one last time to put his hand down under the top of the bra as he told his mother: "Come on mom; let me feel them without the bra. Let me make you feel good. Come on let me put my hand down there and touch you."

She relaxed her hand and he made it. But instead of putting his hand down her bra, he lifted the bra up over her tits and they came falling out. His big hand could hardly cover her large breast as he cupped the closest one. Her breasts were full and solid and so round and firm that his hand over flowed with tit. But he felt her nipple now with skin to skin touching it. It was rock hard. "Oh Bobby", Jane moaned into his mouth as he kissed her and squeezed her tit more.

There is so much difference between touching a tit with a bra over it as to when you feel a man's hand cup the bare breast and rub the nipple. So much better skin to skin! Jane loved how it felt and held her son tight as they kissed and he made slow easy love to her breast.

The touch was so good she held his arm as his hand was n her breast but she didn't hold it. Bobby was able to work around and play with the nipple and excited her more.

With just a little work he was able to lift the bikini top up completely up over her head and off her tits. All of her breasts were now free of clothing. When they came out of her bra top they were magnificent and Bobby immediately bent down and took a nipple into his sucking mouth.

Jane held his head and sighed as she felt such a shot of lust flow over her body and centered in her clit. She moaned as she looked at Bonnie. 'OH Bobby! That feels so good baby! Suck mommy's nipples for her. Yes oh yes! God yes keep sucking", she hissed lustfully in he ear as she watched his head over her tits and felt his mouth on her nipple.

Bonnie was smiling at Jane and shook her head up and down as Jane closed her eyes and let Bobby work on her breasts. He had both of them now and moved from one to the other and back again just like Bonnie had taught him. His tongue and mouth were so good, so evil and so sexual that Jane moaned and moaned as he worked on her.

When he came back to her mouth she pulled him against her hard and shoved her tongue into his mouth as she put her thigh over his leg and pressed down on it with her pussy. She held him and pressed her body hard against him as she kissed and kissed and kissed him.

Bonnie ran her hand up Bobby's other thigh and moved down to his inner side as she moved her hand over his hard on. It was so hard she knew he was ready. She looked at him and smiled when he looked back at her. She whispered in his ear: "It's time baby, move your hand to her pussy and see what she does."

As the two lovers kissed Bobby pulled his mom towards him and ran his arm around her back. Bobby went to work with his mouth and hands again and Jane lay back against the sofa and opened her self to him now letting him please her. She was soaking wet between her legs and that little thong couldn't hid the fact that she was almost dripping.

As Bobby worked on her tits like a pro, Jane became more sexually excited. Then she felt something she had never experienced before from having her tits and nipples played with like Bobby was doing to her. As he grabbed her ass cheek her body began to shutter and all of a sudden it was giving her an orgasm. Her cit throbbed and her pussy flooded and she arched her hips into his thigh and humped slow on his leg slowly at first but then faster and faster.

She was having an orgasm!! It was only from her son licking and touching he breasts and squeezing her ass cheeks. It wasn't a mind blowing or earth shattering orgasm but she was having an orgasm. She felt like she was floating and Bobby felt her shutter and shake and realized she was cumming. He held her and kissed her until it was over.

As Jane climaxed Bonnie ran her hand up Bobby's leg and used her fingers nails to outline the large shaft of his hard on under his shirts. She whispered in his ear: "I told you she was hot and ready to fuck didn't I?"

Jane was sucking his tongue, as his hands went back to working her tits and nipples and her best friend was now beginning to stroke Bobby's cock on the outside of his shorts. Jane's pussy was so wet her small thong was soaked with her juices.

Bobby's mouth moved from her lips to her tits and sucked her nipples as he massaged her large breasts and his work was beginning to really get to her. As she held her son's head and let him suck and tongue her nipples, she saw Bonnie slowly running her hand up and down his swollen budge. When Bonnie looked up and saw Jane watching her she smiled at her and opened Bobby's short.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12