Training Ch. 07

Story Info
Bobby and his mom fuck the day away.
5.6k words
4.49
68.4k
15

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Once Bonnie, the next door neighbor and the woman who helped Jane seduce her Bobby was gone, Jane and he were alone. She slowly removed the robe the only thing she had on and Bobby dropped his shorts! Then they quickly got into the big bed in Jane's room. They fucked for a long time in. Well actually, they made love to each other for a long time until they both finally fell asleep around 10:00PM.

Completely exhausted for the sex, Jane lay next to her son with his cock head still touching the inside her pussy keeping her outer lips open. Bobby had cum three times since they waved goodbye to Bonnie and now they were laying in a very large wet sport. They were so tired they didn't care to take the time to change the sheets.

Jane was lying on her right side with Bobby lying behind her with his wet with both of their cum and still semi-hard cock pressed against her pussy. The head was just touching her pussy hole. His left hand was cupping her left breast as they slept.

Around 1:00AM Bobby woke up and looked down at his beautiful and sexy mother next to him. The light of the full moon lit the entire bed as its rays came in the room from the two skylights above. Bobby marveled at his mother's toned and perfect body. As he watched her large breasts rise and fall as she slept he said to himself: "God I love those tits."

He wondered why he hadn't noticed her body before now. Granted, she always wore very conservative clothing and never did anything to show it off. It seemed to him that all the sexual training he had received from Bonnie had taught him to see things in a woman he never saw before. He knew now that every woman, young, old, fat, thin, tall, or short had something to offer a man. Sexually he knew now that his mother was a tiger in bed and fucked like or better than Bonnie. He was always sure before now that Bonnie was the best.

As he watched his mom sleep he smiled as he saw the nipples on her breasts and the couple of suck marks he had placed around them during their heated moments of love making. He moved closer to her breast and placed his mouth over the nipple and then very gently flicked out his tongue and licked the left nipple. His mother sighed a little but didn't wake. So he kissed and licked it again. This time she sighed and smiled a little but she was still asleep.

Bobby loved her breasts, so big yet so firm and round and with such red nipples in the center. As she lay there sleeping, Bobby softly licked between the twin globes going up and down between the cleavages. Then he licked around the base of each tit and up over the nipple and back over to the other one.

His cock was hard again and the desire and lust in seeing her laying there nude and so open for him moved him to fuck her again. He wanted to make her cum before or right as he woke her up lovingly. He remembered the time he made his girl friend cum in her basement when she fell asleep in his arms one night. He remembered how she looked and how her body reacted when he made her cum with his hands just as she woke up. He smiled as he recalled that when the orgasm was running over her body, she began to hump and fuck her pussy on his hand. He also remembered her whispered: "Oh Bobby! Oh God that feels so good. Do stop Bobby! Please don't stop."

It was so hot to see her climax as his hand rubbed her pussy on the outside of her shorts. Now he wanted to see the same thing from his mother only he would be rubbing her cunt directly nothing between his hand and her pussy.

Bobby's mouth went from the left nipple to the right one, gently sucking and licking it. From time to time, he would use both hands to cup one of her breasts and squeeze it, again very gently. When he did that it would push the nipple out and up more so it stuck out longer so his lips could cover it and suck it even better. Again he worked very gently on each nipple, making them grow harder, longer and thicker.

As he sucked on one of her nipples he used one of his hands now to move down and between her thighs and cupped his mother's pussy. Still very warm and completely wet, he felt a little cum still oozing out of the well fucked hole at the end of her slit. He smiled thinking of how it felt to spew his seed into her tight tunnel just as deep as he could get his cock in there.

As he slowly and extremely gently began to play with the folds of her pussy, his cock rubbed her thigh as he moved against her body. Working her sex like this gave him a chance to make her cum before or just as she would wake up. But, Jane wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled his mouth down harder on her nipple. "Oh baby! You love my tits don't you", she whispered as she held his head against one of them.

"She's awake", he said to himself.

He looked up into her shinning passionate eyes and smiled saying: "Yes mom. I love touching them and licking and sucking the nipples. I love the feel of them so much. They're so big and beautiful."

She move a little and turned towards him as she held him tight and whispered in his: "Then suck baby! Feel on them! Love them. Suck my tilts with your mouth. Suck baby, enjoy me, nurse on me, and love me and my breasts."

His hand continued to slowly stroke her pussy as he slipped a finger into the wet hole between her legs. Jane opened her legs wide to let him in and finger her better. He felt her grip it with her pussy tunnel. Bobby wasn't in any hurry now since she had awakened before he could make her cum. He made a promise to himself that he would try this again and again to wake her as she was cumming until he did it.

When you are fucking you can't really see a woman's body cum, but using your finger and hand you can stimulate her pussy and watch as she had an orgasm. "I want to see this happen to my mom", he said to himself.

Now he loved sucking on her nipples as she held him and talked to him telling him how well he made love to her. She kissed the top of his head as she stroked his face and held his mouth against her breasts. Bobby moved from one nipple to the other, back and forth nursing and sucking and licking them. Her nipples were so hard now they felt like little erasers. His teeth gently bit them and pulled on them as his hand continued to work on her cunt.

Jane didn't stop him or tell him anything else to do. She loved how he worked her body. His touch was stimulating and so loving. She whispered: "You make me feel so good Bobby, I love you baby. Keep touching me there Bobby. I love that so much."

He stopped sucking and looked up at her lovely face and told her: "I love you to mom. I want to do this for you so much and make you feel good"

She pulled him to her and kissed him hard shoving her tongue into his mouth as she reached for his cock. He didn't stop her but when they separated from the kiss he told her: "Just lay back mom and let me give you pleasure. Let me make love to your body. Just lay there and enjoy it. Relax and lay back I want to do this for you. Let me make you cum again and feel good."

Jane still held his hard on in her hand, she loved the feel of his big cock throbbing and jumping with his excitement, But, she did lay back and relaxed and just let him do all the work. As he touched and licked her breasts and neck, Bobby's hand stayed between her legs always working, always moving, always touching her clit or 'G' spot. His touch was making her so excited. His finger moved in and out of the wet open hole as his thumb touched and stroked her clit.

Jane slowly began to rock her lower body on his hand now. Bobby inserted another finger and started to fuck her with two of them. Not fast or hard, he continued to go slowly almost to slow. It had been so long since anyone had done this to her that she was hot to cum and have an orgasm. She wished he would hurry or move his hand faster some of the time. But, his touch was heavenly to her so she didn't say anything she just let it build.

Jane's passion was building fast and she arched up a little each time he pushed into her as he fingered her pussy. When he felt her arm relax around his head he sat up and spread her thighs wider. He moved around and sat between them now. Looking down at her pussy as he kept finger fucking her he could feel and see her wetness and he knew she was going to cum very soon.

With the skill of a much older and experienced man he turned his palm upwards and felt for her 'G' spot. He started to rub it as he used his index finger on the other hand now to stimulate her clit at the same time.

Jane arched up and pushed into his hand faster now as she started to hump his hand. Bobby watched his mom's body doing it. Her tits were shaking and juggling and he love to see them do it. As he pushed in and rubbed back and forth just a little, the tips of his fingers kept stroking her 'G' and making her body react with a fucking motion. "Oh Bobby", she moaned as she lifted her hips up off the bed.

"That feels so good baby. God yes rub! Rub my clit! Fuck my pussy with your fingers. Rub my 'G a little faster please" she told him.

He smiled watching his mom's body reacting to his touch. He had been taught well by Bonnie and did what his mother asked. He moved his index finger faster on her clit as his two fingers rubbing her insides around and on the "G' just like she wanted.

Jane closed her eyes and lifted her ass up off the bed and went wild fucking herself on her son's hands. She began to cum so hard as she climaxed. Bobby loved how she looked as her orgasm swept over her. She humped and humped and humped as she kept moving and moving her pelvis and hips faster and faster now.

Then she cried out loudly as she lifted her lower body even higher off the bed and held it there humping his hand. She yelled out: "Oh fuck Bobby. Oh Bobby! Oh Bobby! Oh God Bobby! That's the spot baby!"

He didn't stop and it drove her wild. "It feels so good baby! Don't stop! God I'm cumming so hard!! Oh yes. Yes, yes, baby, yes", she told him

Bobby watched her pussy lips squeeze his fingers and he felt her cum running over them and down on his hand. She had really climaxed hard. He loved seeing a pussy cum. Seeing the woman's hips thrusting up and down, her pelvis pushing up on the fingers in her hole was so fucking hot. And, the moans and cries of pleasure made him that much more in need himself. A woman's body looks so hot when it's fucking and cumming and you can see it as you finger fuck her.

Such lust, such desire, filled both Jane and Bobby now that they both needed to fuck each other. Moving up quickly he moved his wet hand away from Jane's pussy and immediately centered his throbbing cock head at the opening of her hot wet hole. She lifted up to give him even better access. "Yes baby put it in me. Let me feel your big wonderful cock. Fuck me baby, fuck momma", she told him.

Bobby pushed into his mother and his cock went slowly into her cunt about half way. She lifted her legs and he held them and pushed again. Fully embedded now, Bobby began to slowly fuck his mother. "Oh God mom that feels so good", me moaned as he pushed deep into her again and again.

As his hips moved and his cock pumped in and out of her pussy Jane held him down on top of her and whispered in his ear: "Fuck me baby! Fuck me and cum. Let me make you feel good now

They worked together. Jane loved how it felt to have a man on top of her and his cock buried deep in her pussy again. She worked her hips and fucked him as well as she could remember. "Fucking is like riding a bike. You never really forget" she said to herself.

Bobby lifted up with his strong arms and looked down at his mother. She was smiling up at him as she worked the muscles of her pussy squeezing his dick and working her hole around his shaft. "Do you like that baby? Do you like mommy squeezing your lovely cock with her cunt as she fucks you. You like my little pussy don't you? Fuck me Bobby, fuck me", she told him over and over again.

Hearing his mother say fuck, pussy and things like that only served to build his desire for her. "Oh God yes mom I love it! Yes it feels so good" God I love fucking your pussy. You are so hot, so sexy" he hissed the words as he slammed his cock into her.

Jane knew he was close to cumming and she wanted him to cum as hard as he could. She told him: "Suck my tits Bobby suck the nipples and fuck me hard."

Bobby bent down and sucked her nipple as he pumped and pumped and pumped into her. Over and over again his cock was buried deep inside her body. She lifted her legs higher and he used his arms to wrap around her thighs and raised them even higher. Now with her legs over her head Bobby rammed his cock down into her cunt. "Yes, GOD yes! Fuck me! Yes, oh God yes Bobby", she yelled as her son's balls slapped her ass.

Again and again he drove his dick into her cunt hard and fast! As he fucked her so hard it was pushing the air out of her lungs. "Oh God Bobby", was all Jane could say between breaths.

His balls slapped her ass in rhythm that kept getting faster and faster. Slap, slap, slap he pumped into her. Slap, slap, slap, his balls drew very tight. Slap, slap, slap and then he was there. Slap, slap, slap he fucked her even harder and then he arched his back and pushed his cock as deep as he could get it.

His balls released a huge amount of cum! It flew up the cock shaft and pumped into his mother's cunt. "So good, so good mom", he yelled as he held his cock deep filly her hole.

As Jane felt him cumming in her pussy, she screamed with pleasure as an orgasm hit her like a train hits a car on the tracks. It almost made her pass out. His cock was deep inside her and he held it there letting the cum fill her tunnel. She lifted up as best she could with her legs over her head fucking his shaft.

Bobby kept fucking her, even when he had finished cumming. Finally he began to slow down and his thrusts became easier and slower. Jane was sure she would have burses on her thighs when he was cumming from his hard fucking. "God he had some endurance", she said to herself.

Jane had never been fucked so hard and so fast for so long. But besides that it felt so good, so lustful, and so passionate to have her young lover, her son embedded in her cunt again.

She was so happy that Bobby loved doing this with her. Her biggest fears were that he would be turned off by the idea or have regrets about fucking him mother. But, now she realized he loved it and wanted it, more and more. Each time they had fucked it got better and better for both of them.

Finally Bobby stopped pumping and Jane lowered her legs and let him lay on top of her until his cock was soft and slipped out of her pussy. She rolled them both over on their sides and took his face in her hands and kissed him long and hard. When they broke the kiss she smiled at him and said: "Thank you baby! That was wonderful. I love how you feel inside me."

Bobby smiled and kissed her again. They held each other and kissed and kissed and kissed, until they feel back asleep again this time face to face.

Around 4:00AM Jane woke up and went to the bathroom. She had to pee but she also had to clean the sticky cum off of her body. There was so much of it that when she moved her thighs it felt nasty. She quickly washed her pussy and thighs and then dried them.

As she got back into the bed she looked at her young lover and smiled. She wondered how she had ever felt this might be wrong. She loved Bobby so much and she was sure he loved her. She looked down at his hard young chest and smiled. He would be her lover for a long time she was sure of it. She lifted the covers off his hips to see his cock one more time and when she did, it was hard.

No it wasn't super hard, but it was hard maybe 5 or 6 inches long and laying up on his belly with the cock head purple/red and thick. She held the sheet up and laid it back over his knees now. Again the light from the sky light made the bed and the room bright enough that she just looked at it. Her son's cock was so beautiful. She wanted to touch it, to hold it, to kiss it to worship it actually! She just had to touch it.

She couldn't help herself, she knew he was sleeping and most likely exhausted from her lustful demands and needs to be fucked so many times. But, she slowly wrapped her fingers around the shaft anyway and gently began to stroke it.

Covered with dry cum too it was messy. She couldn't get a smooth working motion on it that she knew he would like. She wanted to make him cum like he had done to her. She wanted to watch Bobby cum just like he had watched her a while ago.

She got up again and went to the bathroom to get a wash cloth. With the warm cloth she came back into the bed and lifted his dick up and very gently washed the cum off his cock and balls. Then with a little hand lotion she went back to work jerking it off.

She moved closer and laid her head on his belly as she watched his cock grow in her hand. "God he has a beautiful cock, so big and so nice and hard. And he is so young and he recovers so quickly, that is so good for me", she whispered to herself. . She took her time and as softly and as gently as she could she worked his cock. When it was very hard and sticking up straight in the air she looked up at Bobby's face and saw him looking at her. She smiled and said: "Now you relax and let mommy take care of you like you did me."

Bobby smiled back at her and put his hands behind his head and watched his mother work her magic on his cock. She sat up now and sat with her legs under her. Her thighs spread wide so Bobby could see her pussy she went back to stroking him. Her breasts moved with her arms and he loved looking at her and them. She smiled and asked him how she was doing. "Wonderful mom, but you know it feels so better if you suck it a little too. Suck the head for me please", he asked her.

She giggled and moved around so her head was low enough that she could get his cock head in her mouth! Then as she pushed down on the base of his dick she stretched the skin tight around the head which made his cock as long as it could get, almost 71/2 inches.

She covered the head with her lips and began to suck it as she fucked it with her mouth taking his cock head and half the shaft in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head as she moved up and down on it fucking it.

Bobby loved how it felt and how it looked. His mom with his cock in her mouth, eyes looking at him and she was fucking it with her lips and mouth was so fucking hot. "Oh god mom! That feels so good. Yes, suck it, suck it don't stop! Suck it Jane", he told her.

His hands went to her head now and he began to push down on it for her to take more of his dick into her mouth! Jane worked and worked on him with her hands and mouth. Her hand on the base of the shaft stopped him from pushing his cock down her throat. She wasn't ready for that yet. It had been a very long time since she had deep throated anyone and she knew she wouldn't do it well. Plus he was bigger than any cock she had ever sucked. She needed practice and she would get it with her son's cock but not in the middle of the night.

She sucked him and sucked him and used her tongue to tease and please his cock. She felt his hip lift up a few times now and he started to fuck her mouth. She pushed down on the skin of his shaft with her hand even more stretching the skin around the head super tight. His cock head was so hot and throbbing that Jane knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

After a few more minutes Jane heard him say: "Oh fuck mom!! Oh damn that feel so good. Suck mom suck it harder. I'm almost there! I'm going to cum. Oh GOD YES! SUCK ME" he moaned.

Jane smiled as she kept her mouth on his cock and felt it get harder and thicker and then she felt the cum begin to pump into her mouth She drank it and drank it, not wanting to spill a drop. She loved this part the best, feeling his cum fill her mouth and tasting it and knowing she made his cock cum.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12