Training Ch. 10

Story Info
Bobby and Dhea both cum hard.
5.8k words
4.44
40.8k
10

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

As the cab drove to Dhea's home, Bobby and Dhea kissed and shared tongues while he rubbed and played with her wet pussy just like Bonnie and his mom had taught him how to do it. Dhea's skirt was up very high. All of her shapely legs and thighs were now on display to the cab driver as well as Bobby. She didn't care, Bobby's hand just felt to good between hr legs. She left her legs open and Bobby's hand under the panty leg of her panties so he could touch her warm wetness directly.

He was applying direct pressure to her cunt now and his middle finger began to enter her pussy hole as his thumb slowly stroked and rubbed her swollen clit. She held him and licked his neck and whispered things into his ear about how good his hand felt. Bobby told her: "I wish it was my tongue or my cock instead of my hand touching your Dhea. God you are so beautiful."

As to cab drove her home, she felt Bobby hard cock jumping and pushing up against her ass. She loved sitting on his lap, he felt very hard. She was just about ready to cum when the cab stopped and they were at her home. She didn't want to but she told Bobby to stop and he did. When she got out of the cab she held out her hand and offered it to Bobby saying: "Come inside for awhile with me."

Bobby jumped out of the cab and they walked arm in arm and hurried up the steps and into Dhea's home. Once inside the door, Dhea turned to him and kissed him hard. He had to bend down to kiss her she was so small. Yet, she was so hot. Her body merged into his and they melted together. He cupped her ass and she held him tight.

When they broke the embrace, Dhea walked to the sofa and the sat down. When Bobby sat next to her Dhea immediately moved and sat on his lap. She took his hand and guided it to her knees. She opened her legs and said; "You never finished Bobby. You need to finish me. Please!"

Again Bobby didn't have to be told twice. He moved his hand up her thigh towards her heat. She laid her head on his shoulder and told him: "Slowly baby, like in the cab. Do it slow, slow Bobby, really slow and make me cum."

Booby knew exactly what she wanted and he went to work. The training he had received from the two older women who were his lovers all summer had paid off. Dhea wanted him to masturbate her, she actually needed him to finish her off, make her cum. He loved the idea of doing this to her, she was an extremely beautiful hot Oriental lady.

His hand felt magical to her as it moved slowly up her inner thigh higher and higher rubbing and stroking Dhea's leg. Bobby again felt the soft smoothness of her upper thigh above her thigh highs. Nothing felt softer than a woman's upper inner thigh right next to her pussy, nothing.

He stroked his way past the thigh highs and up over the soft skin moving closer and closer with each second towards her cunt. Dhea moaned in his ear and locked her lips to his as his fingers finally touched her wet panties again.

She kisses and then licked his neck and opened her legs wider. "Go under them for me Bobby. Touch me directly", she hissed with passion.

Her skirt was up above and around the tops of her panties now as his fingers went under her panty leg and touched her wet hot slit. As he looked down his touch was super soft and gentle and he moved his fingers so slowly, she loved it. She said to herself: "Bonnie has taught this guy very well, he will be a great lover for me."

Back and forth, up and down and around he touched her pussy slit probing and pushing and exploring it using his fingers and pushing into her hole just a little, He felt her pussy lips open like a flower to the sun as he used just his finger tips to touch her pink insides and rub along the walls of her wet slit.

Then he felt her hot wet opening and again slowly, ever so slowly, Bobby pushed a finger about half way into her hole. He slowly began to move it in and out just a little maybe an inch or two. It was so good Dhea moaned in his mouth as they kissed. She lifted her hips up trying to get the finger deeper. But, Bobby held her with his other hand and kissed her again and again as he worked her cunt with his fingers making her want to scream!

As he gently finger fucked her, she held him and pushed back against his hand fucking it slowly and easy. Bobby watched her hips moving and her body trying to get the finger deeper into her pussy tunnel. As he watched her body reacting to his touch he felt it was so fucking hot to see it too. There was no hurry or urgency on either one of their parts.

Dhea held him knowing that soon she would climax and he would feel her pussy flood his finger and hand with her cum. She knew he loved this, Bonnie and Jane told her all about what he liked. She wanted him to see her and experience her orgasm like he had with his mother and Bonnie. She felt it was hot that he was watching her begin to cum.

He kissed her again as his fingers worked on her. He did have a wonderful touch and Dhea feel her body and her brain lifting higher and higher. "Oh yes, this is going to be a wonderful cum", she said to herself.

As they broke the next kiss Bobby looked at her. Her face was flush and so very lovely. Her eyes glowed with her lust and her hair was so soft and long as it hung around her face. He loved everything about her. He smiled at her as he pushed his finger into her pussy hole deeper now.

This time he tried with two fingers. It was hard to get the second finger inside her she was so tight. But, Bobby knew how to work it and he was gentle and his hand was wet from Chea's juices leaking out of her so he applied a little more pressure. And, ever so slowly her vagina opened more to accept it.

Dhea moaned as she felt the second finger join his first one. He whispered in her ear: "Undo your blouse for me, show me your breasts Chea. Please baby, let me see your tits and nipples."

She love how he said please and while he continued to finger fuck her real slowly she reached around and slowly undid the buttons on her blouse. She smiled into his eyes as she undid each one. Teasing him she took her time and let him watch her blouse open and her tits show. When four buttons were undone she slowly opened the blouse exposing both of tits and her rock hard nipples which looked like they hurt they were so hard. "Do you like them Bobby", she said sexually?

Bobby was thinking the nipples looked like big pencil eraser. Her lovely round breasts were so firm and shapely and the nipples centered them were so dark and erotic. "God yes Dhea! They are perfect", he said as he looked and licked his lips.

They were nothing like Bonnie's or Jane's tits. These two women each had big breasts like 36C or D. Dhea had maybe 32B or 34b breasts but they were shaped perfect. He lifted her up a little still keeping his fingers in her cunt. As he did, Bobby put his mouth over a nipple and sucked! Dhea cried out with the pleasure his mouth gave her nipples. "Oh yes Bobby. Suck baby! Suck my tits", she said as she held him tightly against her tits pushing his face tighter against them.

Bobby continued to suck her nipples and finger fuck her pussy. His thumb was really getting to her now. Her clit felt huge and was throbbing as Bobby pinched it a little making her thrust and arch up. He knew she was very close to cumming.

She moaned into Bobby's mouth now as they kissed again. Then Bobby went back suck the nipple and found her "G" spot with his fingers. That was it; Chea began to climax on Bobby's hand. "Oh yes Bobby, you're making me cum baby. Don't stop, keep touching me just like that", she begged in his ear.

Her small body started to shutter as it humped up and down now faster and faster. Bobby knew she was climaxing good for him. She squeezed her pussy around his fingers deep inside her cunt. 'Keep going Bobby, it feel so good", she told him.

She moaned loudly and closed her thighs around his hand tightly and continued to fuck his hand humping like a crazy woman. She held him tight with both arms and moaned and pushed and pushed and pushed against his fingers. All he could do was wiggle them inside her hot cunt but she loved it and as he made his fingers dance over and around her hole he stimulated her even more. "Oh fuck Bobby! Yes. YES! YES!!!" she moaned.

He watched her cum and cum and cum as he let her move her lower body on his hand to cum as long as she could do it. He sucked her tits and nipples, and he began biting the nipple and pulling on it gently with his teeth to help her feel even better. Her orgasm rocked her like hell. She came for a long, long time just rocking her wet hot pussy on his hand as he stroked her clit with his thumb and touched her "G" sot inside her pussy tunnel.

Dhea held him and her body shook with pleasure as she rocked and melted against him. Bobby kept working just like he was taught. Dhea moved around now and straddled his hips with her knees. "Use both of your hands now Bobby. Touch my pussy, my ass, both of my holes, touch my body everywhere with both of your hands", she told him.

With his two fingers still up inside her hole she faced him now and with her legs spread wide she lowered her body squatting and in doing so Bobby's hand was able to cup her cunt and squeeze it as well as fuck her hole. His other hand ran around her hips and squeezed her ass. She loved it.

He worked her panties down her knees ripping them as he pulled on them. The sound of her panties ripping excited her. He used both hands now to play with and work on her cunt. One hand was playing with her cunt from the front and the other was rubbing up and around her thighs and ass hole and under her pussy and met his hand in the front. The feeling of his attack from the front and back was wonderful. "More Bobby, rub and finger me more", she demanded.

Dhea felt it coming and she screamed with joy as the second orgasm swept over body making her shiver and shake as it center in her clit. The second orgasm was even better than the first one. Both of Bobby's hands were touching her cunt and ass and everywhere between her legs. Inside her hole, along the lips and walls of her slit, her hard throbbing clit and the pink inside of her vagina were all stimulated as well as her thighs and ass hole and cheeks. It felt delicious.

Dhea could feel his one thumb on her clit while the other one was pressing against her ass hole. Bobby had two fingers in her cunt hole and the rest of his fingers played and slide all over and around her steaming wet pussy. She moaned again and again as she squeezed his hand again using her hand this time to hold it against her cunt. Then she went wild and started humping and humping and humping on it, fucking it hard and fast.

Bobby watched her fucking his hand and his cock felt like it would explode. It had never been harder.

With her legs spread wide so she could straddle Bobby's legs, Dhea knelt there right in front of him and climaxed while he watched and felt her cum. Her blouse had opened all the way now and was falling off her shoulders. Her tits were on full display! With nipples looking so hard, like little rocks, so dark and long and thick that Bobby wanted to suck them so badly. "Bend down baby and let me suck those hard nipples", Bobby told her

Dhea's skirt was up around her stomach and her red panties had been pulled down to her knees ripped and hanging. Bobby could watch all of her body reacting to what he was doing to her. Her head thrown back, with her eyes closed and mouth open Dhea like a bitch in heat continued to rock and push against Bobby's hand and she was again cumming right in front of him.

God, he loved seeing her body fucking uncontrollably. Dhea went off the third time and flooded his hand with her cum again. Bobby loved it, he absolutely loved to see a woman cum and Dhea had just done it three times.

Finally her pelvis and thighs relaxed and her body sunk against his. Dhea squatting a little more now as she moved her hand off of his hand. Bobby slowly pulled his hand out from between her wet open thighs. It was covered with her cum. She looked up at him and watched as Bobby licked and sucked each finger on his hand and then took her hand and removed her sweet juices with his tongue and mouth. He smiled down at her and asked; "Was it good? It looked good Dhea was it good for you baby?"

She moved up and kissed his lips softly. She laid her head on his shoulder and whispered in his ear: "Wonderful. You are fantastic. You made me feel so good Bobby and I came so hard, at least three times. I'm exhausted. I'm drained from just your hand. I can't wait to feel your mouth and cock. Your ladies have trained you well."

Bobby didn't know Dhea knew about Bonnie or his mom and what they had done with and to him all summer teaching and training him. He blushed. She kissed him again and he held her close to him feeling her heart beating fast and her pussy still slowly rubbing up and down against his thigh as she lay on him. He felt her relax, feeling safe and happy in his arms.

Bobby used his cell phone and called his mother. She was in the middle of fucking Bonnie with a strap on. She didn't answer it then, but the message was: "It's me Bobby, Dhea has fallen asleep in my arms and I will be staying here tonight. You were right, she is beautiful."

As Dhea regained her breath and composure, she slowly and undid his slacks and took Bobby's cock in her small hand. Ever so gently she began to stroke it. As she used just her thumb and index fingers to circle his cock shaft, Dhea hardly touched the shaft. She applied only enough pressure to make him feel her loving and gentle touch. Dhea began to tease and please him.

"Now don't touch it Bobby. Don't do anything, just lay back and enjoy this. Dhea will make you so hard and when you cum it will be the best orgasm you have ever had. If you touch it and cum to soon it won't be the same as if I make you cum. You are going to love this Bobby, I promise", she said.

Bobby promised he wouldn't touch it or do anything she didn't want him to do. She Dhea began by moving her hand up and down the full length of his shaft. Her small fingers could hardly get around the thick hard cock shaft. She was still straddling his legs and as she sat on him he could see her wet pussy and her breasts with those very hard nipples.

Dhea's fingers didn't try to grip his cock tight; the two fingers just circled the shaft and gently pumped it up and down as lightly as she could do it. Up and down, she worked them feeling Bob by trying to fuck her hand.

Up and down she touched and rubbed his entire cock shaft but there wasn't much pressure on it.

Up and down her hand moved as she smiled at Bobby when he looked at her face instead of her body.

Up and down her fingers seemed to glide over the shaft rather than hold it. The feeling was building in Bobby's body and he felt his balls tightening.

Up and down Dhea's movements were with the softness of her sexual skills from the schooling, background and teaching she had received from the men in her life.

She released his cock for a moment and Bobby's cock was standing straight up in the air now without any help from her hand or fingers to hold it that way. He was so hard, as hard as he had ever felt it. She made him undress and then sit back down. She loved how his body looked, young and strong and such a nice cock and set of balls.

Dhea moved her fingers back around the shaft and started again moving them up and down. Again, she was just barely contacting it but enough to make him moan and push up trying to fuck it again. It was beautiful yet madding for him.

Up and down from the base of the shaft to the tip of the thick head she used her fingers the same way to just lightly glide over the shaft. Up and down she worked the entire shaft with her fingers. It felt amazing to Bobby yet he wanted and needed more stimulation in order to cum.

He tried very hard to fuck her fingers but she wasn't gripping his cock tight enough to make more contact. "Oh God please Dhea, grip it harder. Make me cum I'm in pain", he moaned.

She smiled and told him it would be great when he finally got to cum but she didn't increase the pressure or speed of her fingers. Another minute, then two and Bobby almost screamed when she touched his cock head with the nails on the other hand.

He was in great need to cum, and she had to tell him again not to touch her hands or his cock. He was almost ready to do it when she spoke. It was like she knew he was going to try. So Bobby didn't try to take her hand or grab his cock with his own he just let her work on him driving him more and more crazy with lust.

Up and down again and again just barely touching it Dhea made him moan and push up trying to fuck her hand faster and faster now. She was really getting to him! No one had ever done this to him before. The women had taught him how to hold back and not cum. But, now he wanted to cum, needed to cum, and couldn't. Dhea knew how to prolong it and she was doing a great job.

Her touch was so soft and gentle Bobby was almost screaming for more stimulation to make him cum. Then he started begging again. She didn't give it to him. It was almost painful now, yet it felt wonderful at the same time. His thrusts were harder and more powerful. Dhea knew he was building towards a great cum.

Teasing him she worked on his cock with her two fingers using the same method for a long time. Bobby could see his cock and it looked so red and mad and it was so hard. He could feel it throbbing and pulsing with the beat of his heart. "Oh God Dhea!! Please! Please! Please let me cum. Squeeze it baby! Make me cum", he begged to her.

She didn't do anything differently. She worked him perfectly, so well trained, she knew exactly how and what to do to him and when to do it that his cock felt like it would burst it was so hard. The stimulation feel good, painful but yet so very, very sexual. Dhea loved the feeling of it in her hand and how it jumped and moved with his desire.

Bobby felt his cock head was about to erupt, explode; it was so hard and throbbing. His balls were so tight they ached and the cum build up made him thrust up each time Chea's hand went down his shaft. She didn't grip it enough to make him cum yet but his movements made her giggle a little. He was so worked up.

He begged and then yelled and then demanded and still Chea didn't break the process. Her motions never changed, they just made him feel more and more wonderful sexual pressure. She had to tell him again not to touch her hand or his cock as he reached for it. He stopped.

He laid his head back against the sofa now and watched as she added her other hand and used two fingers on that hand to pump them both up and down his hard throbbing cock. She smiled as she felt it jump and rise up in her hands each time she reached the cock head. As her fingers touched the top of his cock she used her finger nails to scratch over the swollen sensitive head and around the underside of the head. She rubbed that little indention under the mushroom head which is the most sensitive part of a man's cock. Bobby cried out with the touch!

Bobby swollen crown was as thick as it got, as hard as it got, and his shaft was as long as it got. She never stopped moving one hand or the other. Slow even strokes, up and down, up and down, just touching the skin with enough pressure to stimulate him into a need to cum like he had never experienced before but not enough to actually make him shoot. He was almost mad with need and a desire to cum.

Dhea knew this; she could feel it throbbing in her hand. She never moved faster or gripped his cock harder even when he begged her. She told him: "Don't you touch it Bobby. I promise you that you'll cum so hard you'll love it when you finally do it. You will cum like a fountain when you finally do cum. Just lay back and watch and enjoy it baby. You'll learn that Dhea knows how to make her man so hard and so much in lust."

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12