Training Day Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as he watched those very same areolas contracted, the bumpy flesh becoming even more pronounced and her nipples turning a dark rose color as they hardened. John love to suck a sweet tit and he didn't disappoint this time as he dipped his head down and latched onto Annie's right breast, sucking nearly the entire thing into his mouth as he licked her sweet bumpy flesh and bit on her rock hard nip. Annie gasped and grabbed at the back of his head as he attacked her aroused tits, crying out a little louder each time as he moved from one naked breast to the other suckling her flesh.

"FUCK JOHN! Ah, baby suck my tits! AH YES BITE MY NIPPLES! Fucking hard John! BITE THEM HARD!" moaned Annie loudly.

Annie was so far over the edge she couldn't see the shoreline anymore. Her pussy was a river running down her legs, and her tits were on fire. She had never had them sucked as John was doing right now, he was hitting every sensitive spot just right with just the right amount of pleasure and pain as she moaned and gasped. It was making her want to fuck worse than anytime she could remember.

With trembling hands, she fought to loosen his belt as he turned from sucking her tits to squeezing them roughly as he started to kiss her again slamming his tongue into her mouth. She worked at the obstruction keeping her from what she wanted. At last, she got the belt free and quickly unzipped his slacks letting them tumble to the ground, she slipped a hand in his boxers pulling his cock out and let out a low moan as she caught sight of his penis.

"God John, your cock is so fucking big, so much bigger than my husbands...God I don't know if I can take that inside me," said Annie.

Though she was damn willing to find out as she stroked the rock hard flesh of John's penis in her hand, she didn't have a tape measure, but she guessed it had to be at least eight or nine inches long and thicker than her wrist. She dropped to her knees and pulled John toward her as she kissed the fat purple head of his dick, her mouth was salivating as she pressed forward and worked to stretch her lips around John's thick cock. It took some effort, but slowly she forced most of the head and a bit of the shaft into her mouth as she started to suck him in and out. Once she had his cock good and wet she took to jerking it up and down as she marveled at how thick it was and she could not wait to have it inside her.

"John...baby I want this in my pussy...God I want to fuck so bad...never wanted to fuck this bad ever...want you inside me...fucking me...please fuck me John!" begged Annie as she kept up her fast stroking and long licks of Johns love gun.

John was beside himself. This moment was better than he ever imagined, this tight ass bitch so full of herself the last time they had met, such a loyal and loving wife was on her knees begging for his cock and giving him some seriously hot head while she was at it. He was enjoying watching her sweet pink lips stretched around his thick pole as she sucked it in and out. He had to admit she was a damn hot kisser too, really knew how to French with that same warm pink tongue that she was now using to lick his fat balls as she held them in her hand. He suddenly had the urge to taste her cunt, and he pushed Annie back onto the floor of the balcony and reached down to slide her silky white panties off.

Annie showed how turned on she was by not hesitating for an instant but lifting her ass off the ground so John could slide her panties off easier. As John looked down, he quickly realized she was indeed a real redhead. Her pussy was a tangle of curly red hair just concealing a pair of small thin pussy lips that were bright pink and pulled slightly back by her arousal so that he could see the glistening light pink flesh of her love hole. He moved forward kissing his way up her soft pale skinned thighs until he reached her wet womanhood, and then he pushed his tongue past her hairy opening and into her cunt, Annie arched her back and cried out as John's tongue slid into her.

"AH MY FUCKING GOD, JOHN! AH, EAT MY PUSSY! GOD I AM SO FUCKING WET! JOHN SWEETHEART EAT ME! , PLAY WITH MY TITS! LOVE TO HAVE MY NIPPLES PINCHED HARD WHEN I AM GETTING MY PUSSY EATEN! AHH FUCK MY HUSBAND WAS NEVER THIS GOOD! AHHH MAKE ME WANT TO CREAM YOUR FUCKING FACE JOHN!" cried Annie.

She could feel John's tongue inside her as he licked every inch of her wet pussy, part of her could not believe she was doing this, but she just had no control, no inhibitions left, John was hitting every arousal button she had driving her by a simple, primal need to fuck. Her whole body was alive with need and desire, and her husband had never made her want him the way she wanted John right then.

Annie cried out again as his strong hands engulfed her small pert tits and he did as she asked pinching her little hard nipples as he ate her cunt. The feeling of a truly epic orgasm was building inside her body. She longed to cum, but she didn't want it to be on his tongue. She needed to cream that fat fucking prick, and she started to beg again as his tongue pushed her farther and farther away from what she wanted.

"Please John...ah God, please fuck me...I need to fuck...I NEED TO FUCK! Ah God I need your cock...want to...GOD...cream all over that fucking fat cock!" moaned Annie.

John smiled to himself as he licked Annie's wet cunt, her juice was quite tasty, and he was thoroughly enjoying eating her hairy fuck hole, letting the red hairs tickle his nose as he buried his face in her tart pussy pie. The sounds of Annie begging him for his cock was just icing on the cake, and he decided not to make her wait any longer as he pulled himself on top of her petite little fair skinned body.

He took his monster-sized cum cannon in his hand and rubbed it against Annie's slick love hole as he looked down at her body. She had grabbed her tits and was lying beneath him playing with her tight little love mounds, squeezing the roughly small navel orange size breasts in her hands and flicking her red-hot nipples. Looking up at him, she breathed hard, groaning softly to herself. As he watched her eyes flew open and she let out a burst of air from her lungs as he pushed his massive fuck gun into her, she was tight as hell, a bit surprising for a woman that had apparently birthed at least one kid from the spread in her hips. He kept pushing forward stretching her cunt open as she alternately cried out in pleasure and then grimaced in pain at the sheer size of his cock moving into her.

"Uh fuck your SO FUCKING BIG! Ah, DAMN BABY OW EASY IT HURTS! Oh, slow like that...AH MY GOD JOHN STRETCHING MY PUSSY SO GOOD! GOD, you're so much bigger than my husband!...NEVER FELT SO FUCKED WITH HIM!...OW FUCK...AHHH easy John!...AHHH not so fast it hurts baby...PLEASE SLOW JOHN!...there...ah God there...THERE!...AHHH IT'S FUCKING IN!...AHH GOD YOUR COCKS INSIDE ME JOHN!" cried Annie as she released her tits and wrapped her arms around John's broad back.

John started to give her what she wanted, every fucking inch and after a few hard thrusts, he had to admit she was giving as good as she got pressing her hips forward and meeting his powerful thrusts with ones of her own. His cock slammed into the back of her pussy like a battering ram as they fucked.

"Damn Annie, your pussy is so nice and tight baby...feels so good to fuck you!" groaned John as he thrust into her. John had to admit he had been up here with at least half a dozen different women in the past year with his partner's magic powder greasing the wheels. Most of them arguably with hotter bodies or at the very least larger tits than Annie's, but in the first fifteen seconds, he would have given her the prize as probably the hottest fuck. Her tiny body was just on fire, and she fucked him at least as hard as he was fucking her, pulling his mouth to hers she French kissed the shit out of him. Her lips were very soft, and she knew how to kiss with just the right amount of tongue and a lot of sweet lip action.

John found himself in unfamiliar territory, worrying that she was going to make him cum before he had a chance to enjoy watching her get off. Trying to get control back John rose up and started to pound Annie's tiny red-haired fuck hole and was rewarded as she threw her head back and started to grunt and groan her body rapidly being overwhelmed by the sheer power of John's giant fuck pole. He watched from above the sight of her tiny tits bouncing up and down as he drilled her hard. Suddenly her eyes flew open with a wild look, and he knew her orgasm must me coming hard as she started to buck up against him again and words started to pour from her mouth in a torrent.

"Oh fuck...fuck me...fuck me...FUCK ME! Ah God...OH GOD!...never been fucked like this...Christ my pussy is on fire!...oh GOD JOHN MY HUSBAND NEVER FUCKED ME LIKE THIS!...YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED!...HOW I NEED TO BE FUCKED!...You're going to make me cum harder than he ever did! AH, FUCK JOHN! AHH FUCK! AHHH FUCK! JOHN GOD I'M CUMMING!" screamed Annie.

John was thankful that the band was playing a loud song because Annie's screaming orgasm was anything but quiet as she creamed his pole. He could feel her cunt clamping on to his cock like a vise, and he had to say she looked gorgeous as she came, her chest flushing crimson with blood and her back arching off the carpet thrusting her tits in the air as she went off. He particularly liked her admitting that he was fucking her better than that husband she was so loyal to, giving her a hotter orgasm that he was capable of, she would never be the same after this, never as satisfied with her sex life. Her pussy would always crave John's cock and wonder where that great fuck gun went.

John was getting close himself, and he was just thinking about pulling out and covering her tiny tits with his jizz when Annie decided to take matters into her own hands. She pulled John hard enough to unbalance him so that he fell to the left and Annie took the opportunity to climb on top guiding his fat cock back into her pussy as she started to ride his love gun eliciting a low groan from John. Annie felt every delicious inch of his cock inside her; she had never ridden a man that felt like this, so fucking big. She never thought sized mattered, but she was ready to reevaluate that stance because John's cock felt better than any man she had ever had inside her and she couldn't get enough as she rode his giant prick. It felt good hitting parts of her that her husband had never come close to reaching.

"GOD WHAT A FUCK!" she thought. How had she not fucked him before? Why had she blown him off last time? He was so fucking hot, so much hotter and such a better fuck than her husband!

This was the fuck she deserved, he was making her feel genuinely turned on, her body made love to for the first time, and she longed to feel his cum shooting into her.

"AH JOHN IT FEELS SO GOOD TO FUCK YOU! AH, LOVE TO RIDE YOUR COCK! AH EVERY FUCKING INCH! AHHH GOD YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CREAM AGAIN! AHHH FUCKING SUCK MY TITS I'LL CUM!" cried Annie.

Annie leaned down just close enough that John was able to latch on to one of her hot, hard reddish pink nipples and suck it as she thrust against his prick and the feel of his biting at her turgid flesh pushed her over the edge again as she creamed his fuck staff.

"AHHHHHH GOD JOHN CUMMING! FUCK CUM IN ME! PLEASE JOHN FILL MY FUCKING PUSSY!" yelled Annie.

Beneath her John fell back from biting Annie's sweet tit but felt that he needed to get back in control, he was very close to cumming and did not know if Annie was on the pill. He remembered how he had knocked up one girl already and he agreed with his partner there was a need to be more careful in that regard, so he tried to sit up. Annie despite the size difference had the advantage of leverage and she kept him down riding him even harder, so hard his balls made an audible slapping as they smacked against Annie's wet pussy lips. John grew desperate he reached up to bodily throw Annie off him but realized even as he started it was too late, the feel of Annie's tight cunt and her rapid fucking of his cock was more than his balls could take. He felt a massive load of hot cum exploded out of him filling Annie's dangerously fertile cunt with his seed as he came.

"FUCK Annie YOU NEED TO MOVE BABY!...SHIT I CAN'T HOLD IT...GOING TO...AH SHIT Annie I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGGGGG!" moaned John loudly.

Annie could feel every inch as John's cock bucked and jerked inside her and his jizz filled her tight pussy until it ran out of her and down into his pubic hairs. Rope after rope of sticky jizz plowed into her so much that it was guaranteed that sperm would find a fertile egg, whether Annie understood it in her state or not she had just impregnated herself with a stranger's child.

"AHH GOD FEEL YOU CUMMING INSIDE ME! AHH YES JOHN NEED THIS! AHHH CHRIST CUMMING AGAIN...AHH, GOD, I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN! JOHNNNNNNN!" moaned Annie.

She creamed his spurting pole for the last time, almost immediately Annie started swaying precariously, and John was quick to grab her and move her body to the ground. The problem with the chemical he used was once it hit the nervous system it turned girls off like a light, the upside was they usually only had muddled memories of what had transpired. John carefully cleaned Annie as much he could, mopping the cum from her pussy and dressing her before putting her back in her seat just as the lights in the venue started to come up and the applause began. Annie came to a second later looking a bit disoriented but quickly bringing her hands in front of her to clap as John looked on from behind her.

"Ready to attend your first session Mrs. Hill," said John.

"Um yeah, sorry I must have dozed off for a second...let me just use the restroom," she said.

As she went to use the toilet, she noticed to her shock and surprise that her underwear was wet when she went to wipe her pussy, she pulled her hand back as pain shot through her. It felt like she had shoved a bat in her pussy as if someone had fucked her with an elephant's trunk. For just a moment, she had a hazy memory of an orgasm so hard it made her knee's shake but then it was gone, and she was left standing there wondering why her pussy hurt as if she had fucked ten guys one right after the other.

"Mrs. Hill...umm you do need to hurry," came John's voice from the other side of the door.

"Right...o.k...Coming," said Annie still confused as she exited the restroom and hurried to her first training class of the day.

ONE MONTH LATER -

"Can you say that again, I must have heard you wrong," said Annie in confusion.

"I was saying how sorry I am Annie, the pregnancy isn't viable, and the baby was ectopic it implanted high in your fallopian tube," continued her OBGYN.

Annie wasn't hearing him, the viability of the pregnancy wasn't what was troubling her about this whole thing. It was the fact that she shouldn't be pregnant at all, her husband had been gone on an overseas business trip for the past six weeks, they hadn't slept together that whole time, so how in the hell was she pregnant or had been?

"Thank you, Doctor, I need to go," said Annie in a daze as she left.

As she drove back to her office through the mid-day traffic her thoughts slowly coalesced around the last time she had been at Garner and Harvey for training, she knew something had happened that day, and she suspected now that John, the security guard who had escorted her that day had something to do with it. The soreness in her vagina afterward and even more oddly the strange dreams she had had since, very sexual ones that always seemed to involve John and often woke her shaking and one night even woke her with a hard orgasm! She had no real proof, but she was sure he had done something to her that day.

SOMETIME LATER -

Annie lay gasping beneath her husband as he worked his penis in and out of her vagina with rapid pushes; he was apparently giving it his all, but Annie had to admit something was missing. It had been like this for months. Sex between her and him had always been good, but lately, it just was not working as it had before, try as he might he could not seem to make her cum. Annie often found herself in the bathroom after her husband had fallen asleep having to masturbate herself to the orgasm that her husband seemed incapable of giving her. The frustration was starting to get to her. To make matters worse there appeared to be only one way she could cum and that was to picture John, the security guard. Thoughts of him always made her cum like a freight train though she had no idea why. It seemed like her husband's cock just couldn't stimulate her anymore, and she longed for something more, something, well dammit, bigger!

Finally, she decided she was going to have to confront her demons head-on, the coming weekend seemed a perfect time, Garner and Harvey had invited all its former clients for a banquet in honor of their new President and Annie was asked. Her husband couldn't make it, but she didn't want him there anyway, not for this confrontation, he might well kill John if what she suspected were true.

On the night of the banquet, Annie picked a long velvet green dress that she had to wear bra-less thanks to the heavy cups at the top. She spent quite a bit of time on her hair and makeup, oddly as she thought about seeing John again, she had the strangest need to impress him, and she worked to make herself look especially hot though she could not put the finger on why she cared. Arriving at the event slightly late due to traffic, Annie entered to find it was in full swing with a large crowd milling around a series of buffet tables. Annie walked around the event sipping from a glass of red wine until she finally spied the object of her quest guarding one of the back entrances. She waited until he switched out with a cohort and guessing that he was going on break, she followed him discreetly until he turned down an adjacent corridor where she hurried to catch up.

"John!" She called from behind him, and his face betrayed a look of surprise as he spied her running up to him.

"Mrs. Hill, umm...it is nice to see you again, was there something I can do for you?" he asked

"We need to talk, in private," she said her voice low.

John looked her up and down slowly before nodding; he led her down the corridor and past several office doors before opening one and shuffling her inside. Annie sized up the room, a break room with a couple of tables, a couch on one wall, and a T.V. with a ball game playing on it as they entered. John locked the door behind them as Annie turned to confront him.

"So, what's on your mind," he said his voice no longer as subservient as it had been outside.

"I want you to know I know what you did, that you raped me," she said with some menace.

"Whoa, raped? What the hell are you talking about?" said John.

"I went to the doctor a few months ago and found out I was pregnant, or at least I was, it turned out to be ectopic, but the point is I shouldn't have been. My husband was out of the country, and I wasn't sleeping around with anyone else," stated Annie.

"Then it started to come back to me, I don't remember much, but I know enough to know that you did something to me that day I was here for training and then you...attacked me," she said.

John shook his head and reached inside his jacket, producing his cell phone, "O.K. Miss High and Mighty it's true we did have sex that day, but it was consensual, and just to be sure this didn't come back to haunt me later I filmed the whole thing."

Annie was ready to call bullshit, but then he showed her the video, the angle wasn't the best, and some of the audio was drowned out by the band playing in the background. She could see and hear that she was the one who asked John to kiss her, and it was apparent that she was a very willing participant as she was riding him like a cowboy at the end of the video. Her face was showing her enjoyment as she fucked his fat prick. As she watched she started having brief flashes again, the feel of a giant cock in her pussy, screaming as a powerful orgasm ripped through her, harder than anything she had ever felt before or since.