Training for a Friend

Story Info
Bookstore fun leads to a hotel good time.
2.5k words
3.82
22.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aden46y
aden46y
18 Followers

I was still new to the "bi" side of me, though I had been going to adult theaters and bookstores in several cities while on business travel. I could not really wrap my brain around the choices of cocks or cunts, and usually voted for cunt when possible. Then I was in three cities, repeatedly for over a year. I found that having fun with guys at bookstores and theaters was a lot cheaper, and a little scarier, read more exciting. I was in Dallas in a two story establishment with a lot of rooms upstairs. I went to the gay theater downstairs and two couples in the back row were playing in their respective corners, and did not want a gawker, or a third. So I watched the massive cocks on the screen for about 10 minutes and smiled at two lurkers, who left right away. So...upstairs.

Upstairs I went to the back of the hallway and entered the couples-straight theater. The theater was packed with horny men, not a pussy in sight. I sat down in the middle of a middle row, scoped out the folks, and waited. After a few minutes a guy 20-25 years younger came to the row, saw my cock out, and crawled over me and asked if he could sit down by me. I gestured to the seat, smiled and left me hand in his space as he sat down. His thin jogging pants hung over some very fit thigh muscles. As he sat down, he smoothly pulled his pants down showing skin and no underwear. Nice, my hand was still in his space and I let my dangling fingers run on the top of his leg. He slowly spread his legs and I drifted over and rubbed his nice cock. He was sort of long for being soft, but thin. As I fondled him, another guy moved up from the wall and sat on the other side. He started rubbing the other keg and then joined me in rubbing the stiffening cock. It was getting hard, and still pretty thin.

He leaned back and let us two older guys make him hard. I leaned over and kissed his cock, taking in the head, while the other guy kept stroking. I felt a hand on my head and then move off to take away that had, and I was swallowing a nice thin, long cock. It was uncut, my first, and I loved the way the head grew out from the folds of skin, and he liked my tongue on his sensitive spots. Suddenly he held my head and pushed me down, not letting me up. I panicked, remembered all the porn I had seen, and breathed through my nose as I came off just a bit. When I went down all the way again, he kept pushing and then let me up and pushed down...you know the routine. I felt his cock throbbing, the channel on the base swelled and he came. I tried to come off; he held me tightly until I gagged a bit and then swallowed. My own cock was throbbing. He kept me in place as I sucked out each drop, even got some up my sinuses as I struggled to breath, tipped over and full of cock and cum.

"Thanks" he said as he stood, with his still straight cock exposed and his pants down at his thighs. He pulled my hand, and I started to come out of my fog, and saw that we had been a little show, two phones were out...OMG. I am dead. He pulled me up, bent over and held my stiff cock, and started to lead me away, my red bikini brief underpants bunched at my thighs and balls.. I thought we were going to the back wall, but he led me to the door, into the lit hall. Here I was a gray haired pervert being walked down the hall led by a younger man holding my cock, holding my pants with one hand about ass high. [Little did I think that a year later I would have been wearing ladies lacy underpants in this situation!] Must have been comical. He found an open door and we went into the private viewing room. I shut the door, and he smiled and shook his head "No." I looked over my shoulder and there were a couple of guys training out of the theater, and a couple of the hall lurkers were paying attention.

This guys stripped off his pants, took off his jacket and bent over, leaning over the arm of a large, dirty couch. He gave me a condom he had palmed in his hand, and smiled while he lubed his ass. Well, this was new, but I was in motion now!! So, I did and he was amazing. There were guys watching though I nodded no when one guy went to fill...too much light. Most had their cocks out, and several had shed their pants. They were waiting for me to finish. I realized that he felt great and performing in public was also a special excitement. I finished, hard, and was withdrawing to let the next one have a go when he took my hand.

"Help me. Please. Make sure they are covered. OK?" Well, sure. He let nine guys fuck him, while I watched, and got turned on again. Porn might get boring, but seeing cocks of all sizes reaming him out and seeing his pleasure again and again, was so sexy, I got hard-a shock at my age. I assumed that we was hard too, but he was pressed into the arm of his chair so I was not sure. He was excited and happy and pleasured though. That was clear.

When the last guy was done, wiped the lube off his legs and up his crack, like his valet. I made sure to get his balls and then turned him to clean off his cock. It was stiff. I got onto my knees and sucked him again. He moaned, held my head and then said "Done."

The other pervs were playing with themselves and each other. I tried to be like a massage girl and pulled his pants up and gave him his jacket. He shooed the other guys out of "our" room. "Can I see you? Can I fuck you?" he asked. I was stunned. "Not here, but can we go to your apartment, or get together tomorrow." I needed to work the next day and needed to head back to the hotel. But, I was in town two more days.

"Sure, can you call me?" We exchanged cell phone numbers. "Give me a call after 8:30 tomorrow night if you want," and I left.

As I was leaving the bookstore I made a pass through the shop, and got some condoms, lube and saw the rubber cocks. Well...could I do this? I bought two cocks and headed out with a black bag of goodies.

My evening in the adult bookstore had provided a great time the evening before. I hoped that my new friend would actually call me for another evening. I got a quick meal on the way to the hotel, picked up a Texas mini-brewery six pack, called the wife and claimed to be in the room working the rest of the night.

I had also purchased an four pack enema box on the way to the hotel and administered one. Damn thing worked! I showered off. I put on the same red pants I wore to the theater, was sitting ready at 7:30, with my plush black hotel robe keeping my nearly naked body warm. I had purchased two different rubber cocks, and thought, "Well, am I ready?" Not sure, I opened the two dongs, cleaned them with my toy cleaner (another first experience). I got a towel laid it on the bed and laid back. I fingered my asshole with some lube and inserted the smaller diameter cock. It was a little uncomfortable at first, and then as I ran it in and out, it felt more comfortable. I played with angles of attack, tried to find the prostate, and generally just fucked my ass. After a while it was really relaxed and not all that exciting. OK, let's go up a couple of sizes. This one popped in with a real pop, and I could feel my asshole strain. It was tight, sensitive (no, it stung and hurt). I gently moved it in and out, and got more comfortable. As I pulled it out the dong I noticed there was a little shit on the end. So, I administered another enema, lost the last bit of my bowels fills and settled in with the tablet for some porn.

Ring! I checked out the caller and it was my wife. Oh No!! But we chatted about the news, and events and she let me go back to work.

After some good porn, Ring...this time it was my new friend. I had mentioned I was staying very close to the bookstore so he said he was there, close and looking forward. I gave him the address and room, and waited.

He showed up in loose running shorts, his long cock almost to the edge of the shorts, and evident as a hanging sausage. He had a t-shirt on and boat shoes. He smiled, and held out a rose? I was shocked, and he laughed. I always give a rose to a lady before I fuck her, and guys too. We both laughed and I shut the door. I felt submissive, and reached for his arm, gently traced along it and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed back and I felt his cock stiffen under his shorts. We broke lock and I helped him take his shirt off, dropped his pants off (no underpants again), and I took off my robe.

He was sweaty, looked a little dusty. "Would you like a cold beer and a shower. " [i]Shuh-she[/i]" he answered. Damn, Chinese for thank you. I played along and put my palms together and bowed, leading him into the shower. I scrubbed him down, rinsed and dried him, gave him a second robe and led him over to the couch. We sat and chatted while we drank a beer, but I kept touching him, with excitement. I opened his robe, knelt between his legs and drew his slightly puffed cock into my mouth. I gave him a slow blow job and he laid back and enjoyed it. He worked in delivery and had had a very busy day. My day in meetings was a different tired...I was bored and stressed, he was tired. He was nice and hard, and I looked up. "Would you like to fuck me now?"

We stood up and I laid down on the crisp white sheets after ditching the robe. I had a clean towel (always ask for extra towels) rolled at the headboard. He saw the cock which I had forgotten to put away. Damn, I'm not that big."

"I was just preparing for you, training like a rookie. I will make it good for you. I have another night here."

He laughed and began to suck me off. I was already very horny after over an hour prep, play and anticipation. I thought he would make me cum, but he stopped. "Turn over, on your knees." I complied, he put on the condom, dabbed some lube on the tip, positioned himself at my ass and then gently pressed into me. I thought I was ready, but instinctively I clenched a little. He started a slow very small fucking movement with his hips, and I could feel him spreading my puckered rose the slightest bit, then the crown entered my ass and he just kept it right there, moving ever so slightly. It was magical. And then he popped through and I could feel him pop inside with his head captured inside my rectum. He pulled out slowly, letting my asshole shut, and then pushed back inside. I loved fucking pussy like this and I got so excited to feel it in my asshole the same way. He did this again and again, each thrust going a bit deeper. I felt the lube smeared on my asshole and he pushed in easier, deeper and stayed longer. I squeezed his cock and he started to thrust and pull, fucking me nicely. I could feel my dangling cock get a little fuller and harder, but was only thinking of the fuck. He got into a regular rhythm and I loved it. Then, "Smack" and I felt the sting of a slap on my ass. My asshole flinched and I clenched on his cock. Smack. Smack. Smack. I got a little concerned. Was I going to be fucked and brutalized and fund dead?!! He grabbed both hips and started powerfully fucking me. "How did that feel Honey?"

"Fine" I loved spanking my women and realized that I liked this too. He had me figured out. He fucked me well, turned me over, put a pillow under my ass, got on his back and had me sit on him, facing forwards and toward his feet. And then he laid me on my stomach and started fucking me hard as I was prone, pressed into the mattress, legs spread wide, him holding my hands outstretched. I was sore, but he kept lubing me up and he just kept going, now faster and stringer and then he came. Although I wanted to be safe, I realized I wanted his cum spraying inside my ass. He stayed inside as he kept grunting and thrusting until I felt him relaxing.

"Stay inside me, as long as possible. Don't move. I love the feeling." I want your cum. I want to be your cream-pie bitch." He kissed the back of my neck, and told me I was good. I loved that thought. I was not in love, but I did like and respect him. I wanted more.

When he started to drain out I asked him to leave the condom dangling from my asshole. And I asked him to take pictures with my phone of my ass raised, condom hanging out a bit and me squeezing his cum out of my ass. I got pictures of his cum dripping off my balls and down my thighs...he was a big cummer.

I was hot, but he did not want me to fuck him again. In fact he would not finish me off at all. He wanted me to go to the bookstore/theater again. I could not as I was bed posted to the phone to say good night, etc. But, I said that was alright, I would accept his torture and just whack off. He leered, and said he might come back...and I said I would stay ready.

He dressed and left with an unopened cold beer. And I stayed, with a smile, and a full ass and a full cock. And I hoped.

Note: All this train of memories came as I noticed an old video I had loaded of me sitting on a rubber cock. It was actually a training session for a lady boy I had contacted while in a different city. But I bought that rubber training cock in this city for this guy. Great fun and memories. Hope I did not bore you!

aden46y
aden46y
18 Followers