Training Her Master

Story Info
A slave trains her already well versed Master.
2k words
4.31
15k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay in his arms, cuffs around her wrists and a collar around her neck. They matched in colour, and purpose. She wasn't new to the world, but he was. She had been a slave, a pet, before. But he had yet to become a Master. She loved him as a boy before she loved him as her Master. Things were set to be different from the beginning.

She slowly sat up and looked him in the eyes. The last time she would as a lover. He didn't understand when she held out her wrists, the D-rings on the cuffs facing him. She gently nodded her head, as a puppy would nudge a toy forward. He understood her motion. He reached across to the table in front of them and lifted a silver padlock from the table. He held the only key. With a gentle turn in the lock, it popped open. A sound she had longed to hear. A touch much too gentle for a Master took her wrists and pulled them behind her. With eyes closed she felt him moved the lock through the rings.

"Are you sure?"

"Dead positive," she breathed.

The lock then clicked shut around the rings, holding her wrists tightly together behind her. She turned, and wriggled onto the floor, sitting on her knees by his side. This was custom for her. A pet never sat by her Master's side without his permission.

"Why are you sitting down there?" he softly spoke towards the silent, restricted girl.

Her eyes wanted to meet his, but couldn't for fear of punishment. "A pet is never to sit by her Master's side without permission. Nor is a pet to speak without spoken to, sir," were the only words let out of her mouth. She sat still at his feet. A pulse of desire charged through her. She wanted him to understand, she wanted him to command her. Finally she turned, remaining on her knees, and looked up at him. "Sir?" she mouthed.

"Yes?" he mouthed back.

"I'm going to have to train you, aren't I, Sir?"

"I suppose so," he almost whispered. With that he stood, towering over her.

She turned her head to not look at him. "Set your rules, Sir," she breathed.

This was the one thing he knew well about, "You are to always wear your collar. You are to never wear undies or a bra around me unless told to, understand?" His voice was gaining the strength she knew it held.

"Yes, Sir," she spoke with a soft, careful voice.

"You are to always look at me when I am talking to you, or when you wish to speak. You may not look away until I look away first, got that?" The words were gaining a near snarl.

Immediately her head snapped into position, her eyes attentive. "Yes, Sir."

He did not continue for he knew no other rules of a Master. Those were the only ones he had heard before. With careful eyes, she looked up at his powerful ones. She wanted to speak. "Speak," he answered.

"How will punishment go, Sir?" were the soft almost regretful words that fell from between her soft pink lips.

"Punishment," he began, "will be up to me, and will last as long as I want. You will not deny your punishment or you will be spanked." His words were something she didn't expect. The way he now held himself was strong, powerful and dominant. Without another word she nodded softly, her eyes falling from his. His hand raised and pulled strongly on her collar's ring, snapping her attention back to him, "I said you may NOT look away until I break the contact, hear me?"

With a shiver she nodded. Her soft hazel eyes burned with desire, and he could see it. She kept contact until he released her collar and in turn released her. Falling back into her position before she curled her toes beneath her. Finally he was becoming her Master.

"Stand." Not a breath was heard as she stood with little effort. She'd spend many days standing without her hands to aide her. "Turn." So she did. Her body was shadowed by the TV behind her. "Look at me." He commanded of her. Eyes of the same soft hazel darted up to his of a similar colour. The gaze was fierce as he lowered his eyes over her, once, twice. "Turn again." Without hesitation she turned to face the TV. He grabbed the key from his pocket and unlocked her restraints. "Face me." Her arms did not move as he hadn't said they could. "Undress."

A soft breath filled her lungs. Eyes meeting his, she pulled her shirt slowly over her head and let it fall to her feet. Next her tank top fell to the carpet. His eyes hungrily watched as she did without question everything he said. He held full control. Soft hands slid over her jeans and unbuckled her belt. They slid over and unbuttoned her jeans, then lowered the zipper. Gently she slid the blue denim over her hips, down her thighs and to the floor. Casually, she stepped out of them, and pushed them over to the growing pile. Slipping her fingers into the elastic of her underwear, she gingerly slid them over her hips to let them sink to the floor. A burning smile crossed his salmon lips. Lastly, her fingers danced up her sides, and to the back of her bra which unclipped with a satisfying sound. The straps loosened over her shoulders, and fell down to her elbows. She paused and watched his hunger grow for precious seconds before the forbidden fabric landed with a soft fluff.

"Now turn."

She turned a full 360, the light from the TV illuminating her features. The fast curve of her hips, the round of her belly, her soft pink nipples. To him she was perfect. She finished her turn facing the programme playing across the bright screen.

His hands moved up over her bum and smacked one cheek hard. The sound was strong and quick. A solid red mark arose on her rear, stinging fiercely. Similar smirks crossed his lips once more. Without a moment lost he took the padlock and wrapped it around the D-rings once more. The click rung out in the silent room as a reassuring breath escaped her lips. Dare she move she would be punished. Eagerly she waited for his next command. "Sit." He roared softly. Only loud enough for the girl in front of him to hear.

There she sat for a moment before he stood and made his way around the table. The darkness engulfed him as he went to his room to grab a lead. This lead was chain, and strong for it's only 1 1/2' large rings. He attached this chain to the ring of her collar and led her to his room. With a short glance into her eyes, he lead her (on all fours) across to a place in his room. Rattling of chain rose through the air as he tied her to his bed. "Stay," he whispered to her before disappearing back into the darkness.

Thirty minutes had passed before he returned. The show he was watching had finished and he was ready for her. "Stand." Looking up at him she attempted to follow his command. Fur pressed against her neck as the chain wasn't long enough. His strong arm stretched over and smacked her across the hip. "On all fours," were the words that fell from his lips. Slowly he stepped over and pulled the restraints towards him, unlocking the silver padlock.

Nodding she fell down onto hand and knee, eyes trailing up his defined figure. He was small. Muscular for his size, but never the less skinny. He was around 5'8" and stood not much taller than she. Which as a Master came at a disadvantage. He pulled the chain and led her to the center of the room. Dropping the chain he walked around her thrice, looking over her figure. Her breasts dangled down, waving in the air as the motion of her body hadn't stopped but moments ago. With a teeth clench he stepped in front of her, looking down over the body he was about to claim as his own. "On your knees."

Her abdomen lifted, the chain pulling from the ground. Her breasts settled against her once more, the soft pink of her bare nipples rising with the anticipation of his next move. Goosebumps arose on her skin, making it obvious she was expecting something but unsure of what. "Show me you're thankful to have me."

Hazel meeting hazel the girl lifted her hands to unclasp his belt. Next she undid the button on his jeans. She moved to unzip him but his hand came down on hers with a loud smack. "My slave does this with her teeth." Silent understanding flooded through her. Using her tongue she slid the zipper into her mouth and pulled down with her teeth. Once down she moved to gently tug down one side of his jeans, then the other. The soft sound of jeans hitting the carpet sounded. He stepped out of his jeans, and stepped back in front of her. She used the same process to pull down his boxers. What they hid was a bobbing erection. Inside she smiled, eager to please her Master. Outside she held a face of obedience.

Remembering his order she moved in closer and slid her tongue over the sensitive underside of his member. A soft breath trickled from his nose, as his teeth gritted against each other. Her soft pink tongue slid over his head, and gently flicked at it. A soft pre-cum landed on her tongue. The taste of him sent a shiver up her spine. Forced to hold her composure, she could feel a wetness growing between her legs. She curled her toes to keep her mind on the task at hand.

The softness of her tongue made him grit his teeth harder as she slid him into her mouth at last. Gently she bobbed her head back and forth, falling into rhythm. This slowly grew faster and deeper. His hand tangled itself in her hair and began to push her faster and deeper. He could feel her nose against his skin as he was deep inside her. Only a few moments later she could hear his breaths growing deeper. The moment was near.

Feeling her Master's pleasure she began to drip of her own. A single drop slid down her thigh and over her ankle. She had to contain her excitement unless she wanted an unexpected punishment.

A free hand slid down and began to feel it's way down to her nipple. The cold hand flicked at her soft pink mound and it immediately grew hard under his touch. With a pinch and a tug her cunt dripped hotter.

The moment arrived. She could feel his release begin as she prepared for it. A burst of salty fluid gushed into her mouth. He slid out of her and whispered, "If you drop one drip you will be punished severely."

With a nod she slurped back the cum that was about to drip from her lips. One large gulp couldn't down his load. Licking her lips she swallowed the last of his fluids. The smile she was holding back let go through her eyes. She had pleased her Master for the first time as his pet.

"Clean up the mess you made." The words were stern. He had sat down on the bed, his legs unable to support his weight anymore. A soft nod emitted from her lips as she licked him clean. A gentle kiss was left at his head, a sign of the love she shared before she was his pet. Love from a pet for her Master is stronger than you could think.

Having had no treatment herself, she sat down on her knees, putting her hands together behind her back. She was taught never to cover herself which meant always to keep her hands behind her. Her eyes danced over his naked body, admiring that which she belonged to.

Softly he pushed himself up, and pulled her fiercely by her chain, tying her up again to the bed. "Good pet," he spoke. On heel, he turned and left the room, fading into the darkness. She had trained him almost too well. Quietly she sat, awaiting the return of her Master.