Training in the Office

Story Info
Her first submission in the office.
1.2k words
4.15
46.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers

I was sitting at my desk, tapping my pencil and waiting for the phone to ring. I was waiting for my instructions, seconds seeming to take forever. What would he say; could I really go through with it? The jarring ring of the phone brought me back to the here and now. I took a deep breathe and answered, only to hear a recorded message. I placed the phone back on the hook and resumed tapping my pencil and glancing at the clock.

A text message popped up before me on the computer -- What are you wearing? I nervously typed my response. I am wearing black high heels, stockings, white lace panties with a matching white lace bra, tan knee length skirt and zipper down the front black dress shirt.

I will be there in 10 minutes. Don't respond to this text. Be naked, except for the heels and be bent over the desk, face down, hands locked over your head. Oh, look in the right, top desk drawer and put the black scarf around your eyes.

I put the phone on transfer, closed my office door, my palms sweating at the thought of a colleague coming back early and not knocking first. I had a fleeting thought that I could shut the door, and drive home and pretend I never read the text. But the tingling in my breasts and the moistness between my legs made me quickly remove the rest of my clothes. I slide my shoes back on, and opened my desk drawer and pulled out the silk scarf. As I was tying it around my eyes, I heard the front door open and new it was him. I dove face first onto the desk, pushing paper and pens and my adding machine to the floor. I listened to the creaks, for the steps, the nerve endings in my body jumping with every second.

I heard my door knob turning, I can't do this, I feel so totally naked, totally exposed. The door opens, I hear him sigh and the door close, the lock turns, a breeze flows over my naked back and buttocks. I hear the traffic, the birds, people on the street.

He grabs my hands and I feel the handcuffs slide onto my wrists, I pull back slightly, he pulls me further forward, the edge of my desk pushing into my thighs, the coolness on my belly and breasts making my nipples harden. I feel the handcuffs lock and hear a click as they are now unmovable, and I am unmovable. I panic for a moment, his hand slides down my back as he moves around my desk. Good afternoon beautiful. Such a good girl, doing exactly what I texted you to do. His hands slide over my backside, down the back of my legs and the swiftly up between my legs, feeling the heat and moistness that is already there.

I think you are already enjoying this baby. His voice sounds different, breathy. Spread your legs further. I quickly obey. I feel something wet and cool being trickled over my back and ass. It runs down between my ass cheeks, I hear it dripping onto the chair mat under my desk. I feel his hands kneading my shoulders, his legs brushing mine and his legs are naked. I feel his cock brush my thigh. His hands slide further down massaging my spine, my ass. As he pulls on my ass cheeks the spread and I gasp with the sensations and the realization that he could be looking at me, completely. His fingers graze over my lips, becoming more slippery with every stroke, sliding over my now throbbing clit, spreading me further, over my ass.

Tell me you want it, tell me you want to cum he says in my ear.

I want to cum, please sir.

I can't hear you, say it louder.

I raise my voice, it cracks and I begin to squirm under him. Please, make me cum, please.

I hear the humming and feel something vibrating on my clit as his hand pinches my nipple. He slides the vibrating toy between my lips, teases me sliding it into me ever so slightly, I try to push back onto it as he laughs and slides it over my ass until it is wedged between my cheeks, resting on my ass, both hands cup my breasts, rolling the nipples even harder, I moan.

Can you cum for me, he pulls on my ponytail as he slides the vibrating toy into my ass. His cock is rock hard, between my lips, tracing slightly over my clit. I rock against him, he pulls harder. Cum for me slut, cum. I can feel it building and my knees buckle as the first orgasm rolls through me.

That's right; let it go, yes, yes my beautiful slut.

I feel him shift away from me, the vibe pulses faster in my ass and I feel something cool between my lips, pushing into my wetness.

Do you want it?? Tell me you want me to fuck you, all of you, everywhere.

I can't stand it, my nerve endings are on fire, I can't move. I slide further upon the desk, my ass further up in the air as I feel him part me with a cool, glass toy. It is ribbed; I can feel it slip over each bump as he slides it into me, at a steady pace until it is all the way in me.

Look at that, your lips gripe it as it slides into you. You are so wet my little slut, but still gripping it. He laughs softly, and starts to slide it in and out, in and out, faster and faster. My hips move back and forth, raising my ass higher, wanting more.

Please sir, fuck me, make me cum. I am totally yours. Oh, here I go. Two orgasms right after the other rock me. My breathe coming in pants, I am spent, done. My legs are shaking, I hear my wetness dripping to the floor, feel it running down my legs, inside my high heels.

He pushes the glass toy as far as it will go into my dripping sex, I feel him shift his weight, pull the vibe out of my ass and he grabs my hip, I feel his cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass. He pulls my ass open for him, pushes the head of his cock into my ass. I am getting more and more aroused, pinned to the desk, my nipples rock hard under me, he pulls my hair back hard as he slowly slides his entire length into my ass. I feel the glass and his cock filling me everywhere. I am breathing in gasps, trying to adjust to his cock in my ass. I push harder back into him as he slides harder and faster and pulls my hair back harder.

Cum with me slut, cum on that glass as I cum in your ass. His breathe is hard against my ear.

I arch my back as the heat overtakes me and I feel him shoot into my ass and my insides quiver against the glass.

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers