Training Jema

Story Info
Your boyfriend tries bondage.
827 words
3.6
19.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to go to a fancy restaurant for dinner. I was wearing a short strapless dress, heels, and nothing else. I was already wet with anticipation of what we would do later on. When we were seated you noticed I was squirming in my seat a lot. You slide your hand under the table and up my dress. You can feel how hot and wet I am. You start playing with my pussy getting me almost to the point of orgasm but you stop. I start whimpering and begging you to let me come.

We order and you didn't touch me for the rest of the time we are in the restaurant. Now I am frantic I need you so bad. We leave the restaurant and go to the hotel. We have the penthouse you order room service but I don't know what. You tell me to strip. I am a little nervous in case room service comes up and catches us like this. The bell rings and you tell me to wait in the bedroom. You enter the room and tell me to close my eyes. I am bursting with anticipation.

I feel someone get into bed with me I think it's you so I move to go toward you. You tell me to stay put. Your voice is distant and I realize that you are not the only person in the room. I start to shiver with fear and excitement as you asked me not to open my eyes and I obeyed. You come over and blindfold me. Or at least I think it's you I can't be sure. At the same time both my hands are tied to the headboard. I feel my legs being spread as far as they could go and also tied to the headboard.

Now I am completely helpless. I feel someone come between my legs and start licking and tongue fucking my pussy. But right before I am about to come you stop the person between my legs. I am now begging you for release but you tell me to be patient. You take off my blindfold and I see a young girl about my age in the hotel maids' uniform. Also I see a silver tray with a cover on top and wonder what's underneath.

You tell the girl to sit on my face so I can eat her out. She looks anxious. You tell me if I do a good job my orgasm won't be far away. I greedily lap at her pussy knowing how much I am turning you on. She cums almost right away. I drink her juices and the flow into my mouth. I hear the clang of metal and realized you uncovered the tray. You walk over to me with the biggest cucumber I have ever seen. You place it on my ass and start to shove it up as far as it will go.

I yell out in pain and can see you grinning at me. You tell me that it is now my turn to cum. The head of your cock is positioned at my pussy. You ram your dick in me so hard but I am so wet that it feels great. The maid starts to suck on my breasts and play with my clit as you are humping me. I can feel my orgasm building and so can you. You pull out then take the cucumber out of my ass. I realize you are going to replace it with your gigantic cock.

I beg you not to that I won't be able to take it but tell me the longer I fight the longer I have to wait to cum. The maid is still playing with my clit but I can't reach an orgasm without you so I concede. You jam your dick so hard up my ass I think I was being ripped apart. You start pumping my ass and pretty soon I am having my biggest orgasm ever.

When I came done I realized you hadn't cum yet. But that was about to change. You pull out of my ass and tell me to open my mouth. I cringe up my nose but at noticing my reaction you said if I didn't suck you off you would leave me like this for the cleaning crew to find the next moment. I take you in my mouth and can taste my ass on you cock. I start sucking at it like and baby sucks a bottle. Pretty soon you and shooting you're cum in my mouth and I am having orgasm with you. I drink every drop of your cum savoring the taste.

You tell me that you have decided to leave me in this position anyway. I start begging you not to but you and the maid just walk out into the living room then out of the hotel door. I wonder what will happen next...