Training Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a change at supper I helped her onto the dining table and set her bowl in front of my place setting. So sweet, watching her feed as I enjoyed my dinner. Must remember that ribbon for her hair. So cute and vulnerable when they are eating.

While Jill was cleaning up I changed into my kimono and drew a bubble bath in my bathroom.

After inspecting her work I took her to the bathroom. I took off all her restraints and helped her into the bubbles, then joined her. I gently washed and stroked her beautiful trim body. I fingered her to orgasm in the warm scented water. I caressed every inch of her. With a big soft towel I dried her, then brushed her hair until it shone.

I took her to my bed and turned back the chinchilla bedspread drawing her onto the gold satin sheets. Gently I pushed her head down to my waiting cock. she didn't hesitate. Jill started licking and kissing with enthusiasm. God she was good. She knew how to prolong the joy. My eyes just about crossed when she finally let me cum.

I pushed her back towards the foot of the bed so she could get the full tactile enjoyment of laying on the chinchilla as I kissed down her body. Lips, neck, shoulders, nipples, belly, hip, down one leg and up he other. I licked and kissed her cunt lips. I thumbed her open and lapped her sweet juices. When I put two fingers into her, then kissed and sucked her clit, she came with a shudder and a gasp.

Her excitement made me hard again. I crawled up and slid my member into her wet, tight pussy. A good old missionary position fuck. Her legs wound around my back. Her heels drummed my butt cheeks. We had an exhausting gallop.

We moved around and Jill pulled the top sheet and the fur up to our shoulders. Her head on my chest, she hung on and almost purred.

We fell asleep, both knowing she belonged to me.

I am he owner. I will look after her and protect her from the world.

She is my slave. She will do anything to please me.

12